Smoking is bad for you. A New Life

Story Info
The followup to Smoking is bad for you.
3.6k words
4.77
4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

It's now been 2 years since I was kidnapped into servitude with Sylvia, my new owner and Mistress. I now have permission to use her name but I never do. She is Mistress always to me. I was made to wear a shock collar for the first year. At the end of that time I was given the chance to leave. I chose to stay and my shock collar was removed. A leather collar replaced it much to my delight. By this time I was totally devoted to Mistress and my new life. A more than willing captive.

There have been other changes since then. My hair has grown out. It is blond with highlights and hangs just below my shoulders. I still have an assortment of wigs. Variety is the spice of life and Mistress sometimes likes a different look.

I had voice changing surgery. It is now much more appropriate to my appearance.

Dermabrasion smoothed my skin and intensive daily attention keeps it soft.

Lash lengthening serum has obviated the need for false eyelashes. Lengthening and thickening mascara makes them even more dramatic.

My nails have grown out. No need to glue long nails on. Regular manicures and pedicures of course. Fingernails and toenails are painted a very sexy red. The chair has straps for my wrists and ankles. There is no longer a need to use them but we do anyway. It still turns me on.

Naturally, my ears are pierced.

I had plastic surgery to make my nose more feminine in appearance and my lips just a bit more plump. Nothing over the top mind you.

My body is hairless with regular waxing keeping it that way.

I was placed on a diet. I was not overweight to start with but 15 pounds lighter I now have an even more appropriate shape. Particularly with Mistress' rigorous figure training. I wear a corset every day and my waist is now rather tiny.

Mistress has offered breast surgery but for now I have very realistic D prostheses glued on while I decide.

Permanent tattooed makeup was also offered but to me the act of sitting at my mirror each morning and 'putting my face on' remains intensely erotic. Besides, we both love different looks.

Hormones were a no go from the start. My clit works well, thank you very much, and we both want to keep it that way.

Mistress joins me for daily yoga and time on the treadmill. The yoga has improved my flexibility dramatically and allowed me to stay tied up for as long as Mistress desires.

My main job is to please Mistress every day. What a relief from a prior life with a stressful job. I always felt pulled in a hundred different directions. No longer. Not that I don't mess up every now and then. Mistress is firm but fair as she told me when I was first taken. Firm can at times be an understatement!

Mistress Sylvia tells me my wife from my former life has clearly moved on. We're both better off. She hated my dressing with a passion.

My appearance has changed enough that we go out of the compound occasionally. We're on the other side of the country and the chance that I would be recognized now is just about zero. Mistress got me a passport. I didn't ask how but it works and we have been able to safely travel. We favor locations that are liberal in attitude and we always travel by private jet. Really, everything I could ever want is right here so I'm happy to stay in.

Some things haven't changed. My other job is serving as Mistress' maid. I love my French maid uniform and wear it most days. Other days, I have the choice of beautiful clothes Mistress purchased. She chooses everything for me and her taste is impeccable. I haven't worn male clothing since I was taken and really I don't want to. I can't imagine not being corseted and in 4 inch heels every day.

I also can't imagine not having my clit caged and pussy clean to be used at Mistress' pleasure. I had never been pegged until Mistress introduced me to its intense pleasures. When she tells me she is ready for sex I never know whether she will choose to use my clit, pussy, mouth or sometimes all three.

Another thing that hasn't changed is the bondage. I am tied up almost every day at least for a while. I hadn't been tied up prior to being taken by Monica and Jackie. Now I can't imagine life without it. Sometimes Mistress ties me. Other times her loyal employees Bonnie and Donna do the honors. B and D, how appropriate. It's usually leather straps with them. They are not nearly as accomplished as Mistress who is expert with rope and loves rendering me completely helpless and silent. Needless to say we have every kind of gag you can imagine.

Well that's my life now and I couldn't be happier and that brings me to today. We had taken our coffee on the terrace. Both in dressing gowns. I lit Mistress' Marlboro before lighting my own. We both know it's bad for you but going out for a smoke is how I wound up here so in this case, not bad at all.

"Jane, do you know what day it is?"

I really didn't. The day and date had little meaning for me now. No more deadlines and obligations.

"No Mistress, I don't."

"Two years ago to the day you came to me. It's been all I could have hoped for and more. I love your new look and the way you eagerly serve me. You would tell me now if you weren't happy, wouldn't you? I offered to free you a year ago. You know you can leave now if you want to. I know you wouldn't go back to your former life but you could choose to serve someone else. With your feminine looks and your clit you'd be quite the catch. I've had several inquiries from like minded ladies. I would provide you with a complete identity that would stand up to any scrutiny. I think if you wanted, you could be quite the Domme also. Lots of sub ladies would love to serve you."

"Mistress, please stop! I don't want to be anywhere else or with anyone else. Please say you're not tired of me!"

"Of course not darling. I do love hearing you say you're happy here. That out of the way I think we should celebrate the anniversary. I can't think of a better way than using you every way I can. I'm going to wear you out today Jane. I want you in your black catsuit, short skirt and boots. That was what you were wearing when I took possession of you so it's fitting. Get moving now!"

I quickly put on dramatic makeup and dressed. Easier with all the changes to my body. We have a machine that tightens my corset and I savored the way my waist got smaller and smaller. I tied the laces and pulled on my thigh high boots. I walked back out to the terrace.

Mistress was still in her dressing gown with a last cup of coffee and a cigarette.

"I just love this look on you. I should have you dress like this more often. On the other hand, it makes it more special when you do and I don't want to lose that. I'm going to enjoy ravishing you today. I'll let you indulge in our mutual bad habit. I know you love smoking when you're all tarted up like this."

I do. I lit a Marlboro and sat with Mistress. She eyed me as a predator would her prey. I finished my cigarette and Mistress stood and circled me. While I dressed she had brought out yard after yard of rope.

"I need to dress for the occasion also. I'll get you tied up to wait for me. It may take me quite a while. I want it to be just right. I'd hate for you to misbehave and sneak a peek. Hands behind you dear."

Mistress wrapped loop after loop of soft cotton rope around my palm to palm wrists before cinching them tightly. The multiple wraps distributed the pressure and told me I would be tied up for a long time. Probably all day. She tied my ankles and above my knees before fashioning an elaborate chest harness that highlighted my breasts and pinned my arms to my side. She gagged me using a large red ball gag that matched my lipstick then slipped a leather blindfold with nose cutout over my eyes.

"I'll be right back, or maybe not. Be a good girl and don't try to hop away. I don't want my girl getting hurt."

Of course not! I settled back to wait. The ropes felt so good, so right. The chest harness felt like an embrace from a lover. The loss of control is delicious. No responsibilities. No decisions to make. You are at the mercy of your captor and her desires.

I don't know how long she took. She may have dressed quickly and could have been standing there silently looking at her bound captive. She may have taken a little extra time choosing her outfit. It was all up to her. I finally felt her hand caress my cheek.

"Did you miss me?"

I nodded yes. Mistress took the blindfold off and I took her in. She wore a deep lavender catsuit that highlighted her figure beautifully. She too was tightly corseted and booted. Her largest strap on dangled between her legs. The only question was whether it would go in my mouth or my clean pussy.

Mistress untied my legs and clipped a leash to my collar. She led me to our playroom and had me bend over the bondage horse. Attached leather straps secured my ankles. The leash was removed and the D ring on my collar was clipped to the horse. She took the gag out of my mouth. Her intentions were clear.

"Lube it up nicely in case I forget the real lube Jane but take your time. I just love fucking your face. In fact I love fucking your pussy too. If you're really good maybe you'll get to fuck me later. What language! I should be ashamed of myself. I could call it making love or having sex but really it's going to be a fucking. Open those lips!"

I took the tip in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue, knowing the other end was deep within Mistress' pussy. She gasped with pleasure as I used my mouth to move it up and down. Mistress says I've become a very good cock sucker which pleases her quite a bit. I slid my mouth further and further up the shaft, deep throating it.

"You're such a slut sometimes. I love it. Keep going Jane."

I sucked for all I'm worth, enjoying Mistress moans as I rotated the inner cock in her wet pussy. Mistress finally had her fill of fucking my face. She withdrew her cock and with a grin on her face reached between my legs and unzipped the crotch of my catsuit. I heard the snap of a glove going on her hand and felt her spread lubricant then slide a finger, then 2 into my waiting pussy.

She pressed the cock in and I felt that delightful sense of fullness I had come to love. If you've been pegged, you know. She fully penetrated me and then paused before slowly pumping her cock in and out of me. She slowly picked up her pace, pounding against me with an audible slap on each stroke. I felt the cock start to vibrate and knew Mistress was close to orgasm. She finally screamed with pleasure and slumped down over me. I felt her ample breasts against my bound arms move with every breath she took.

She took the cock out slowly and walked back in front of me.

"That was really nice but I need another orgasm before lunch."

She freed my collar and ankles and helped me to my knees. She leaned back on the horse and guided my mouth to her engorged pussy. I nibbled, sucked and licked her to another climax. All this time my clit strained against its prison.

"That was so sweet of you Janey. Now I'm famished but before we eat I want you to stand up and bend forward. I don't want that pussy of yours to feel neglected."

Mistress slid one of our plugs into place and gave it a couple of pumps to make sure it stayed there. It was so thoughtful of her to let me keep that full feeling I loved so much. She zipped me closed and used the leash to lead me back to the terrace where Bonnie and Donna had prepared lunch. My legs were retied as before.

"I just adore dining alfresco, don't you dear? This looks delicious girls. Donna, please feed Jane. She looks like she'll need help, all tied up as she is."

Donna fed me my salad while Mistress ate hers. We each had a glass of white wine with lunch. Mistress lit a Marlboro and had Donna do the same for me. I took a deep first drag as Mistress did and we both sent long plumes of smoke out of our mouths. We chatted as we enjoyed our cigarettes. We finished and Mistress announced she needed a nap after that busy morning and lunch.

My legs were untied and she led me to the bedroom where she again tied my legs after positioning me on the bed.

"Just to be sure you don't make any noise let's gag you."

She buckled the ball gag in place, then the blindfold. She kissed me on the cheek and I sensed she got undressed and lay beside me. Soft regular breathing soon followed. Sleeping tied up takes a bit of getting used to but by now I had plenty of practice. I soon nodded off.

The next thing I knew Mistress was gently shaking me. She removed the gag and left the blindfold in place as she guided me again between her legs. I did my pleasant duty as she orgasmed again and collapsed back onto the bed. After she recovered she removed the blindfold.

"Let's get those legs untied and get you to the bathroom."

She led me to the bathroom and sat me down so I could pee through my cage.

"Have a seat at the makeup table Jane. Your lipstick is a mess."

Mistress Sylvia freshened my lipstick then put my gag back in place.

"How about we take your cage off now. Would you like that sweetheart?"

Who wouldn't?

She unlocked my cage and led me to one of our favorite bondage chairs. She untied the chest harness and had me sit with my arms over the low back. She redid the chest harness, fastening me to the chair before tying my knees and ankles. Rope was looped between my ankles and brought to my bound wrists, keeping me from moving my legs. Finally she tied my thighs down to the chair.

"That should hold you. I want you really still. That way I'll control when you cum. That is if I decide to let you. There's nothing stopping me from putting your cage back on and having you work on me with your mouth. Or I could put the double sided penis gag in your mouth and have you do me that way. Just kidding Jane. I think you've earned it."

She unzipped her catsuit then leaned forward and kissed me over the gag before sitting on my now very hard clit. Then she just sat there and smiled at me for what seemed like forever before slowly moving up and down. She knew just when to pause as she expertly edged me, taking me closer and closer but not quite over the edge.

"I think you've suffered enough. Go ahead Janey."

She squeezed my clit tightly as I exploded load after load into her as she climaxed again also.

"Mmmm, that was just divine. Was it good for you? If you could, I think you would say yes."

It was very very good.

"I'll take your gag out for a bit but don't you dare ask to be untied. I'm not nearly through with you yet."

Mistress put a lit Marlboro between my lips before lighting her own. We enjoyed our post coital cigarettes in silence. By this time I wouldn't have minded being untied but didn't dare say so.

"That was so nice, let's do it twice. By the way, I took the liberty of putting a ground up blue pill in your wine at lunch so you should bounce back quickly. I'll let you have another cigarette while we wait."

We chatted for a while as Mistress fondled by limp clit. Then amazingly I felt it start to harden. She slipped a ring around the base to speed things up then engulfed me again with her delightful pussy. I knew I would last a while and so did she so she didn't worry about me cumming too soon. She rode me hard and rough.

"Oh yes baby, I love it so!!"

All good things do have to end but rarely do they end as well as our second fucking that day. I emptied myself into Mistress as she screamed with pleasure and slumped against me, exhausted.

She began untying me after taking the gag out. I was spent after the day in bondage. I knew she had gotten what we both wanted but right then I wanted her to have even more.

As my wrists were finally freed I boldly took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. We had kissed before of course but she had always initiated it. Anyway, she didn't seem to mind at all as our lipsticked lips locked together.

"Mistress, please let me clean you before we have dinner. I really want to show you how much I loved the day and love being with you."

I led her to the bedroom and gently laid her down with legs spread. I enjoyed the taste of our mixed sex and evidently Mistress loved my attention as I was able to bring her to another orgasm.

"That was a special way to end a special day. You're the best Jane."

I felt so proud at that moment.

"Let's stay dressed for dinner, shall we?"

We walked back to the terrace where candles were lit and a beautiful meal prepared. I popped the cork on a chilled bottle of champagne and poured two glasses. I gazed at Mistress frequently through the meal, thinking how lucky I was to have been kidnapped.

"Let me propose a toast Mistress. To us of course, but also to Monica and Jackie, wherever they are. Without those two villains I never would have met you. Whatever their faults, they got that right for sure."

We clinked glasses and sipped the champagne in the gathering darkness. We had our post meal cigarettes before Mistress led me to the bedroom. We had sex many times before of course but I had always slept in my own bedroom. First as a captive, then willingly since Mistress wanted it that way.

I put on my nightgown which had been laid out on her bed. Mistress put on her luxurious black silk gown and motioned for me to join her.

"It's been a wonderful day Jane. A fitting way to celebrate an anniversary."

I doubt everyone would agree. To each their own. I certainly did.

"Would you mind terribly if I tied your hands?"

"No Mistress, of course. Anything you want."

I thought she might not trust me to keep them to myself on my first night in her bed. I turned my back and obediently held my wrists which she quickly tied.

"It's not what you think. I'll untie you shortly. I just think you might enjoy what I have in mind even more if you're tied up. After all, that makes everything better. At least for people like us."

With that Mistress pulled my nightgown up, took me in her hand. The moment, the viagra, both kicked in and she had me hard in no time. She had never taken me in her mouth and I would never have considered suggesting that. Even though I was now here willingly there was and never would be any doubt who was in total charge. She smiled then did just that. I thought she might finish me with her hand but no. She finished me explosively with her mouth then kissed me, feeding me my own cum with her mouth before untying me.

"Now we can sleep Jane. I know you must be exhausted. I know I am. We can rest tomorrow or we can do whatever you would like. Any thoughts dear?"

I pretended to be deep in thought for a moment or two.

"Well Mistress, what I'd really like is for you to tie me up, gag me and dominate me. In fact, I want that every day I can get it!"

"What in the world have I created. You're as crazy as I am. I'm going to tie you so tight you'll beg for mercy. That is you would if you weren't tightly gagged!"

Needless to say we both slept very well. How much better could my new life get?

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers