Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, I think you do!" Tanya said, her dark penetrating eyes looking back at his as she dragged hard on her cigarette as Mike protested and then she exhaled her smoke directly in to Mikes face and his natural reaction was to breath in as much smoke as he could. "And I assume you enjoyed that?" she asked with a brief eyebrow raise as she slowly and purposely unbuttoned her shorts and wiggled her hips and she pulled them down her skinny thighs.

"Err, Tanya I may have done." Mike said with a hint of panic in his voice. "But it doesn't mean I want to smoke or do anything else with you. Oh, and please put your shorts back on?" he said defiantly as glanced across at her shorts were now down around her ankles as Tanya slowly slid her hand up his leg as she dragged on her cigarette.

"Oh, come on smoke with me, enjoy me and love my cigarette together, there is no one around." She purred with her head inches from his face as exhaled smoke again bounced off Mikes face and chest.

Mike took a deep breath of her exhale smoke as panic crept across his face "Tanya, come on, we've got to get you back home. I need to get back to my wife."

"But you are really enjoying this." She spoke with a sultry tone the cigarette bouncing in the corner of her mouth, the smoke drifting out of her nose as she spoke.

"Oh God Tanya, please take you hand off my upper thigh please Tanya. Its really nice what you are doing, but I've got to get back to my wife; as she is feeling rather delicate this morning."

"Come on Mike." Tanya again purred as further smoke drifted out of her mouth and she stroked his crotch up inside his short leg.

Mike begged "Tanya, I don't want to hurt you or my wife, please remove your" he moaned and swallowed as another barrage of exhaled smoke came towards him "...hands...Please, for God, ooh, sake Tanya." He begged. As his hand hovered over her arm as her hand was working up inside his loose fitting shorts stroking and tickling his member.

"Come on Mike, you know you want me?" Tanya almost begged her tongue moved seductively along her lips "As you were definitely enjoying this." she then grinned and placed the cigarette between her moist lips.

"Tanya, no, yes, but no it may be the case, but, ooh, please, that is very nice, but, ooh, for God's sake please, ooh, please remove your hand from my crotch." He glared at Tanya as she exhaled through her nose, and watched as she slowly brought her hand back down his thigh, her finger teasing and tickling him by making small circles in his dark leg hairs as she went.

They then sat there in silence as she slowly smoked and finished her cigarette and Mike rearranged himself and tugged his shorts legs back down. Mike made the effort to not look at Tanya staring at the trees beside the buggy Tanya rested her head back and stated quietly under her breath "Fine, we will use the method of last resort then!" she growled as she slowly panted between frantic quick drags on her cigarette.

After a moment of silence between them Tanya flicked the cigarette out the side of the buggy, Mike turned his head and looked at Tanya "Shall I try driving the buggy now?" he suggested. Tanya nodded thoughtfully and in silence as she carefully swung her legs over the side and hopped out the buggy still with her shorts still around her ankles, she paused, coughed, and teasingly lent forward showing Mike her pert tanned buttocks and then wiggled her hips as she pulled up her denim shorts.

Once Mike had got the simple controls of the buggy sorted, they lurched forward before making their way back to the house in silence.

"Sorry for being rude earlier" Mike apologised "but thank you for the buggy, Caz and I will be back before sunset to drop the buggy back!" Mike said once parked outside the front door as Tanya nodded, got out of the buggy and sullenly made her way back into the house, she did wave and smile as he slowly drove off.

She scratched her chin thoughtfully as the dust slowly settled.

***

"Hey darling, how are you feeling now?" Mike said breezily as he opened the front door to the cabin.

"Ugh, much better for the third cup of coffee, a piss, a good shit as I am feeling so bloated on beers and then washing my hair and shaving my legs in shower!" The naked Carrie crudely stated as she manicured yet another cigarette in the ashtray and sipped her coffee.

"Fair enough, we've got the buggy; we can go mad today...ready for some time on our own, some swimming and chilling?" He grinned almost bouncing energetically on the stool.

"Less going mad, but of course we can head out, let me get our stuff together, maybe a skirt and we can go exploring- but as long as it's done quietly and slowly!" she grinned lovingly at Mike.

"Yes, of course darling, if you don't mind, I might grab a quick shower too." Mike suggested as he came over and gently and lovingly gave Carrie-Ann's bare shoulders a gentle massage ran his hands down either side of her neck and groped her breasts, squeezing her nipple between his fingers, as she nodded moaned and inhaled on the cigarette

"What's made you so horny? Have fun in the shower babes!" she said with her exhale as he released, and she again flicked her ash into the ashtray and then moaned and wiggled as Mike kissed and nibbled her neck he sauntered towards the bathroom before cutely sticking his tongue out at her and then closed the door.

***

Mike pulled the buggy over in to the clearing that they had parked in the other day and they both sighed and looked around.

"Listen, you can't hear a thing other than the river." Carrie-Ann stated once they were parked up. The two of them sat in silence for a few seconds.

"There is absolutely no one here to tell us what they think we should be doing. It's a nice feeling." Mike mused.

"First off, I'm just going to sit and enjoy this ciggy and then we can head on up." Carrie-Ann mused as she picked up the pack filed in a slot on the dashboard and put the cigarette between her lips. Mike leaned in picked up the lighter and offered the flame to her with a smile. After a couple of drags it was alight. "Thank you darling." She said with her exhale and then dragged again.

"The pleasure is literally all of mine." Mike grinned too. As Carrie-Ann shook her head and exhaled a cloud of smoke up against the roof of the buggy.

"No darling, I certainly say with some authority on this matter, I get some serious pleasure and enjoyment out of these cigarettes too!" and she dragged hard again.

"That is so great to hear my darling." Mike smiled cheekily.

***

Carrie-Ann flicked the cigarette out across the path and then followed it as she jumped out of the buggy "Sod it, there is no one around is there?" Carrie-Ann asked rhetorically.

"Err, nope!" Mike replied looked around for confirmation and then smiled as he watched Carrie drop her skirt to the floor, she then stepped out of it and bent down picked it up, brushed the dust off and placed it in the passenger seat of buggy.

"No one will care and its one less thing to worry about!" she grinned "shall we head off?"

"Absolutely, I love watching your cute naked ass bounce around, it is better than most things on telly." Mike said as he came alongside and squeezed it and then they both kissed.

Slowly hand in hand they followed the well beaten path along the river occasionally pausing for another kiss and as the temperature of the sun rose, they took their shoes off and walked hand in hand along the edge of the river, only stopping to dig the pack of cigarettes out of a rucksack for Carrie-Ann to light.

After twenty minutes of slowly walking almost dawdling in the warm morning sunlight, they arrived at the deserted plunge pool, other than the roar of the waterfall it was quiet and peaceful, and not a sole to be seen. Mike took the rucksack off his shoulders and whilst holding the bag got the bottle of water out and they took in turns as they both guzzled water as the sun was approaching its maximum midday height.

"Swim then lunch?" Mike asked looking around at the completely empty sandy valley.

Carrie-Ann smiled thoughtfully and flicked the ash and looked around as well "Hmm, darling, as there is absolutely no one around, and maybe I am still drunk, and of course, rather naked, I would much prefer the idea of a fresh cigarette in conjunction with some amazing hangover curing alfresco sex with you, which I could then follow with a post sex cigarette lying on the sand in your arms, which if we haven't fallen asleep we can then go for a refreshing cooling swim and then as we lye back on the beach and dry out maybe I could have another cigarette or two before lunch?" Carrie seductively purred.

Mike smiled as he un-popped the brass button, and dropped his shorts to the floor and stroked his member out straight, "I can't see any fault in that plan Caz" he said as she ran her finger down his naked tanned chest as Mike instinctively pulled the cigarette pack out the bag he was holding and offered a cigarette to Carrie-Ann, who quickly chain lit the fresh cigarette dropping the spent one to the sand beside her, and with them looking at each other she dangled the cigarette and with both hands teased his hard on and cupped his balls, before they quickly fell to the sandy ground.

"That's better," she grinned and dragged hard as the cigarette rose between her lips, she then exhaled her fresh smoke slowly out of her nose as she straddled him. Carrie-Ann flicked her ash to the side of Mike then as she slowly gyrated and as he grabbed her arse, she shrieked and moaned she dragged hard on the cigarette between her lips as she lowered her body on to his erection.

***

"Mike this is magical!" Carrie-Ann gasped as she briefly treaded water "there is absolutely no one around!" and she then front crawled over to a rock beside the waterfall and held on to it for support and held on breathing hard.

"It's the Ying and Yang of this place isn't it. Surrounded by people pressuring us to do this or that drink this or that, and now, here we are on our own. Thank you so much darling for accepting to come on this holiday!" Mike beamed.

Carrie-Ann panted as climbed up the rock and sat looking down at Mike between her legs as he treaded water below her. "If they ask us to go to another evening event, I must shave again." Carrie-Ann mused and wiggled her toes, as Mike swam over then grabbing hold of the rocks lifted him-self out of the water and then cheekily kissed them and then tickled them and Carrie-Ann screeched, laughed and then gently coughed.

Mike looked up above their heads at the roaring water beside them. "Caz, shall we climb up to the top of the waterfall?" he asked.

"Mike, I really want to say, let me have ciggy first" she twisted her mouth thoughtfully and looked across the plunge pool and then up to the top of the waterfall and then back across the large pool "but they are all the way over back on the beach." She coughed to clear her throat as she slowly stood up.

"Caz, come on then let's climb up, ten minutes without smoking a cigarette, won't hurt you, will make you savour the next one, that's what you've said before?" Mike stated as he started to climb up the rocks beside them. She shook her head and then hoisted herself out of the water and followed.

They spent the next thirty minutes slowly climbing up the rocks as they were extremely weathered and polished and wet and slippery especially in no shoes as they made their way to the top of the waterfall.

Carrie-Ann took a deep breath, and held her chest as her heart thumped loudly, and looked out over the vista "Wow, this is stunning, I didn't realise how high the falls are." She mused as she stood admiring the view before leaning forward with her hands on her knees. "But darling, I have a problem...it sounds pathetic, my heart is racing, and I am out of breath, but I am enjoying you and the view, but now really, really need a cigarette!" She sulked.

"Err going continuously almost 24/7 with a cigarette for 5 days has caused you a problem, hasn't it?"

Carrie-Ann scowled at the statement and cross her arms across under her small chest.

"Caz, looking at it, there is long way and a quick way down?" Mike said looking over the edge as the roaring water disappeared down to the blue plunge pool below.

She stretched her neck and leaned too "I can't do that?" She grabbed his hand for support as she looked over the side of the thundering waterfall. "I will kill myself!" as she shook her head.

"If you are that desperate for a cigarette, we are miles from any other sources; we will need to get back down wont we, darling?" Mike tried to reassure.

"I know I would have been alright if I had just had the one before clambering up!"

"Caz?" Mike stated throwing his arm around to show her the glorious vista.

"I am sorry darling to rush us back down again." Carrie-Ann almost sobbed. "I so agree darling, It's absolutely stunning up here and I wish we could walk further upstream, you know have a proper adventure. See the spring, the source, it would be amazing adventure!" She looked across to where the river meandered behind some rocks.

"Caz, its fine, can we have five more minutes?"

She shook her head "Mike, it's not fine, you want to go off and explore, I know, but I wish knew what these feelings were, so you can understand what I am feeling I really do!" She looked down and over towards the bag and her cigarettes.

"Don't be silly Caz, its addiction, I know it," he pulled her in for kiss" his cock slowly raised up against her, teasing her crotch as they hugged "I have enjoyed the view up here, and look you can see the tops of some of the cabins by the coast over there," he pointed, "but I accept you need for cigarettes, and let's be honest, the whole point of this holiday is for you and cigarettes, let's get you back safely to your nicotine before we have tears." And he leaned in and kissed again and squeezed her naked buttocks.

She solemnly nodded kissed him back and slowly stepped away from each other and then they slowly made their way back down to side of the hill through the undergrowth and weathered rocks towards the plunge pool. About halfway down, Carrie-Ann smiled at Mike and walked towards the edge of the cliff "I can't wait much longer, I think this is now low enough for me as I really need my cigarette. It's been like an hour!" she grinned and blew him a kiss and with a slightly awkward dive jumped over the edge into the plunge pool.

"Are you okay?" Mike shouted down as she surfaced swimming towards their stuff.

"Absolutely amazing darling!" she shouted back over the thundering roar of the waterfall.

And with that Mike jumped in too.

***

"Are you okay darling?" Mike asked as he sat down on the towel looking at Carrie as she squatted over the bag still dripping water as she placed two cigarettes between her lips as she got the lighter to them. "As I keep telling you I don't need a cigarette?" he snapped as she dragged hard couple of times to get them alight.

"I know that the other one isn't for you, it's very much for me and my lungs. They are literally screaming for a smoke," she said exhaling and then dragging hard again "and after the other day" she said with the smoke drifting out of her mouth "when I accidently had two at the same time," she deeply dragged again "and enjoyed it, I so really thought that having two right now will actually really help me!" she said as exhaling the smoke, and placing the two cigarettes back between her lips.

"Oh, I see, was it that long, and has it helped?" Mike enquired as she nodded as her cheeks collapsed against the now two half cigarettes between her lips.

"Yes amazingly!" she said with a thick stream of smoke pouring out of her mouth and nose.

"Okay, chill sit down and relax. We don't need to go anywhere for a bit" Mike suggested watching with surprize as his wife hungrily dragged on the two cigarettes again as she got herself comfortable on the towel and sat there pulling hard on both cigarettes, again, and again and again.

***

"Goood afternoon, what's going on here then?" Ryan said in the exaggerated fake British bobby on the beat style accent as Alice giggled hiding behind him.

"What, err, hey, err, what?" Mike said as he slowly opened and attempted to wipe his eyes as he woke up until he realised, he was still wearing sunglasses and Carrie-Ann then rolled on to her side groaned as she went hunting with her hands until she grabbed her cigarette pack.

"Goood afternoon, what's going on here then?" Ryan repeated himself

"What the hell?" Mike asked as Carrie-Ann squealed in shock as she grabbed her pack, swiftly put a filter between her lips, hunted for the lighter and got it alight.

Ryan laughed "Don't worry, its only us, we are just on our compulsory rounds, need to actually report back to HQ on the mainland every now and again that we have done something other than get drunk and piss in the bosses garden with the tourists!"

Carrie-Ann questioningly looked over her sunglasses at both Mike and then two of them.

"And of course, we came up the path saw two completely naked bodies flat out on the sand here and wanted to check that there was nothing untoward. We can't have dead people!"

The red headed Alice pipped in "But we are here, actually planning on going for a swim too, if you are ready again?" She asked as Carrie-Ann dragged hard on her cigarette.

"Of course, give me a second!" she said exhaling and then instantly dragging hard again.

"No rush it's still hot and gorgeous afternoon, we will have ciggy first as well!" Alice smiled as she opened her bag and placed the towel beside them, then unbuttoned her blue police shorts and pulled them down her tanned legs revealing her pink edged black and white zebra print thong.

"I am not sure how long we have been asleep, we both had a good but hard night up at the pub last night, and then have just hiked up to the top of the waterfall, so were both knackered, but another swim will be good." Mike mooted as Carrie-Ann filled her lungs with smoke again.

"Yup, we know you had a good night as watched you all stagger back home on the CCTV recording this morning." Ryan said and then looked like he shouldn't have.

"CCTV" Mike asked looking extremely concerned "Recorded?"

"Oh, err, just on the bar and the quay, err places where there might be, err, trouble we can watch back to see if there had been any problems, for, err, reporting things to err head office."

Mike placed his hand protectively over his naked crutch "What do you do with the recordings?"

"Oh, don't worry we wipe them immediately there are no problems, like you two staggering sideways like crabs' home, it's funny, but very delete-able!"

"Are you sure?" Carrie-Ann asked curiously before dragging on her cigarette.

"Oh, hell yes, we can only watch and laugh at people falling over or peeing in their knickers in the middle of the street so many times, as we know it will happen without fail the next night!" Alice giggled as she wiggled her hips as she pulled down her thong with contrasting frilly pink hem down her firm tanned legs and her neatly trimmed Brazilian of her undyed natural brown thatch of pubes, after stepping over it put it in her bag she then rummaged around and with a smile then pulled out her plain white pack and lighter with the matching gold SPIL logo printed on them and placed a cigarette between her lips and offered the pack to Ryan which he accepted once his shorts and boxers were off too.

"So, at this moment in time are you policing or swimming?" Mike asked.

"Firstly, at this very moment in time my priority is smoking my cigarette!" Alice giggled and brought her knees under her chin and then dragged hard on her lit cigarette.

"What are the SPL ciggies like?" Carrie-Ann asked as she looked at Alice holding the pack with the gold logo on it.