Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This pack is the Ultimate Gold, basically as that is what they started us smoking on three years ago, and I haven't dare change or ventured away from them; apparently they say on the 'tasting notes' that it's a nice dense and smooth creamy taste?" Alice said offering the pack to Carrie-Ann who looked at it and studied the white pack with simple gold SPIL logo on it. "I don't have any complaints from them, they do their job!" she grinned and dragged hard on it.

Carrie-Ann looked on with appreciation "Cool, I might try one later" she mused and then dragged on her Marlboro red slowly exhaling through her mouth a nose.

Ryan coughed and interjected "Anyway, about our policing"

"Sorry!" Alice apologised, flicked her cigarette and then quickly drew on it again.

Ryan continued "By about five on a Friday we have to report our weekly rounds back to head office on the mainland; they get a bit concerned and we get snarky messages back if we provide detailed information ONLY from inside the bar or from our cabin!" he said before gently dragging on his cigarette. "So, we make the effort, just as Graham and Margarete before us to do a circuit of the island each day or so, they used to cycle the mad fools, it's too hot for that, or we are both too unfit, so we use a buggy, but it does mean you can conveniently choose a different location each day to go sunbathing or swimming." Ryan smiled as he flicked his cigarette.

Mike interjected "I know you can't tell us, but what real policing are you doing at the moment then?"

Ryan looked at Alice as she smiled at him and then dragged again on her cigarette and then looked down at the floor thoughtfully.

"There is something going on, but we are not sure, Alice is keeping her head to ground, aren't you?" Ryan said winking.

"Oh absolutely, you are going this weekend, so it won't matter if we tell you!" she grinned and then her attention was taken by her cigarette between her fingers so she casually flicked the ash off before continuing, almost whispering "there is a smuggling of not so legal drugs on to the island, and without causing a fuss, we are trying to work out who is doing it." Alice said tapping the side of her nose and then took a quick drag, exhaling through her nose. "Ryan and I are getting closer to finding out how the coke is getting on to the island, we just need to catch them in the act!" she grinned.

"Ooh that does sound like a bit of real policing!" Mike stated

"Undeniably, we've just got to keep it from the committee!" Ryan smiled.

"Swim?" Alice asked as she exhaled and flicked her spent cigarette across the beach and slowly stood up brushing sand from her buttocks.

Mike and Carrie-Ann groaned as the got up off the sand and the four of them headed down to the glistening clear water.

***

"So do you want to come for a quick drink with us at the bar?" Ryan asked as he dried himself down.

"Err, I don't want to crash Tanya's buggy!" Mike said pensively as he wrapped his towel around his waist as Carrie-Ann was busy lighting her cigarette. "But what do you think Caz?" he asked as she exhaled.

"One drink won't hurt you darling before driving back up to Tanya's," she dragged briefly on her cigarette "you have to laugh those buggies don't go faster than 5 miles an hour." She said with her exhale.

"That is true, otherwise Alice and I would also need to get the speed gun and breathalysers out...which is just more paperwork!" Ryan said smiling "anyway they will be serving at the beach bar for a little longer, I imagine." Ryan stated whilst smiling at Alice teasingly bent over showing him her tanned arse as she picked up her thong and shorts from her bag.

Mike shook his head as he watched Alice being mischievous and almost loving to Ryan "Cool, I will also get my shorts on."

***

"That was a nice drink and chat to those two, they are good fun, it's hard to believe that they are the police force!" Carrie-Ann said flicking her ash out the side of the buggy as they drove along the back end of the island as the sun dimmed.

"You had plenty of fun with Alice the other night!" Mike grinned.

"I know...that's why I suggested we left."

"Yeah, I didn't want to stay too long as didn't want to be driving this buggy in the dark after more than a couple of beers, even after they promised a police escort! The road is bendy enough as it is." Mike said squeaked as he carefully drove the buggy around a sharp bend.

"This place is really enjoyably strange? Isn't it?" Carrie-Ann asked before exhaling through her nose and mouth.

"I know what you mean, everything is just not quite normal, as if everything is on a tilt, if you place your drink on the table, you need to check it hasn't fallen over. You are just not sure if its level."

"But darling, everyone is looking out for you, making sure you are okay which is nice."

"I don't think there is anything else for them to do." Mike mused as he slowed down to yet another sharp bend. "Other than smoke and drink and check in on other people to make sure that they are drinking and smoking. I am surprized Tanya doesn't appear with a clipboard each morning checking that you have smoked over and above the day before expected targets. There is limited scope for activities?"

"Oh, hadn't thought about it like that, but as a holiday it has been good fun?" Carrie-Ann asked after she flicked the cigarette over the side, and she inhaled again.

"We still have Saturday and most of Sunday, we don't need to check out until five, and the boat doesn't go until seven thirty I think?"

"Plenty of time for a couple more drinks and smokes then" Carrie-Ann grinned and then she opened the pack in her hand and pulled a cigarette out with her teeth and then lit it with her lighter.

Mike snorted "Of course darling!" and patted her leg affectionately as she exhaled and then looked up at the road and looked confused. "Oh, hang on the turning is here somewhere; I am coming at it from the other side. We've lost the coast, so must be coming up to the pointy bit of Tanya's house."

"Watch out darling the junction, it's there!" Carrie-Ann said pointing with her cigarette forward in the gloom of the dusk.

"Oh Christ, yes, well spotted these headlights are pathetic" and he slowly turned, and the buggy battery powered motor groaned then whirred and wheels briefly spun as they left the tarmac, and it made its way up the gravel path.

***

"So do you want to stay here whilst I go and find Tanya?" Mike asked looking at the other buggy parked up.

"Err, no, I need the bathroom, those beers have gone right through me, so I will come in too and use their facilities, nicer than the bush over there." Carrie-Ann replied as she hopped out of the buggy flicked her ash, straightened her skirt, and then dragged on the cigarette.

"Ok, cool." Mike said as he watched her exhale drift on the still evening air. "Right let's get in and find them."

Mike opened the door and shouted out "Hello" and walked in to find the place deserted, Marion wasn't as they had found her previously in the kitchen nursing a bottle of wine. "Hello" he called out again as they walked in further into the house. They stopped in the kitchen looking around.

"This is creepy, there is definitely people here the buggy is parked up outside." Carrie-Ann said as she flicked her cigarette on the ashtray on the kitchen counter.

"Tell me about it, all we want is a lift back to the cabin."

"If you pop to the toilet, I will see if I can find them?" Mike suggested.

Carrie-Ann shrugged her shoulders; "If you think you will be, ok?" she said looking around the empty room.

"I am big enough and ugly enough," he smiled and affectionately squeezed her slightly sun burnt pink hips "see you back here in a bit!"

Carrie-Ann nodded, and Mike headed off down the opposite hallway, he paused as he was sure he could hear raised voices.

"Hello" he called out again to no response and so followed the voices down the low-lit corridor. He paused as the voices were getting louder, he looked back down the hallway and Carrie-Ann was now nowhere to be seen. He pensively twisted he mouth thinking about what to do next.

With a deep breath, he carried on walking down the hallway until he came to a dead end, a small window looked out on the trees surrounding the house, and a closed wooded door from which the voices were louder on his left. He paused and leaned to put his head closer to the door.

"Please can we get our daughter and granddaughter on to the island please, I beg of you?"

"Look John you know the rules, I had to leave the island for Tanya, and you had to leave the island for Isla, so it's only fair that if you want to see your daughter and grandchild that you have to leave the island?"

"I wish Martin was here, I could reason with him!" John grumbled. "Could they come over just for a week?"

"No John, Martin is a stickler for the rules too.... and you damn well know our license to operate is only because we have no children on the island!... Fucking hell John why do this to us now?" she coughed "Tanya, can you get me another fucking drink, I've run out, and another pack, I've fucking chain-smoked this one."

"Of course, Mom, do you want another bottle of wine and for you John another beer whilst I am there?" Tanya asked as a chair creaked as she clearly got up.

"Yes, please Tanya" John replied.

"Oh, Tan, where have Mike and Carrie-Ann gone, they've disappeared off the CCTV?"

"Not sure Mom they were on the road last time I saw; I will check again once I have got you the drinks." Tanya stated through the door.

She then opened the door to Mike standing there looking a little confused. Then screamed.

"Fucking hell Mike what the hell are doing there?" Tanya stated after she had finished screaming.

"I was looking for you, and I err, have now found you!" He grinned trying not to be seen as guilty. As he looked over the top of her head to see a naked Marion and John in just his shorts both sitting in large black leather office chairs, cigarettes burning between their fingers, he turned his head slightly and could see on both sides of the room banks of colour TV screens which at first glance completely covered the whole island.

"Great, thanks for finding me, err, can you come with me?" Tanya said to Mike and turned to her mom, and John and said, "Mom I will deal with this." And then turned back again "Mike this way!" She stated and slipped beside the stationary Mike, pulled the door shut hiding the room again. "This way Mike, is Caz with you?" Tanya asked.

"Err, she has gone to the toilet?" Mike replied trying to work out what was going on as he was effectively marched back to the kitchen diner area.

"Great take a seat on the sofa, do you want a drink? I know I now need another one!" Tanya stated as she pulled a bottle of wine out of the fridge and then filled up two glasses.

"What is going on in there? Is that a control room?" Mike asked.

"Ahh, I will explain." Tanya smiled and placed the glasses on the coffee table looked up at Mike and then clicked her fingers three times "Ostrich."

Mike looked like he had gone to sleep.

Tanya wiped her forehead "Phew, thank you again Henry" she said to the asleep Mike, smiled sighed and then hungrily inhaled on her cigarette, exhaled through her nose and then sipped her wine.

She then stood there and between drags of her cigarette made sure Mike forgot everything to do with the control room, once she was convinced that she had been successful she was about to start talking about smoking.

"Oh, hey Tanya, how are you doing?" Carrie-Ann asked as she walked along shaking her hands as to dry them. "Shit, what is wrong with Mike?" she said looking at Mike slumped on the sofa as she ran round to sit with him.

"Nothing is wrong with him, so did you two have a good day exploring?" Tanya asked not dealing with the elephant in the room. "Oh, take a cigarette too!" she grinned and threw a pack of cigarettes vaguely in the direction of the sofa.

"What is wrong with Mike?" Carrie-Ann asked sitting down beside and holding her husband looking concerned with Tanya and then instinctively picking up the open cigarette pack with a lighter stuffed inside beside her.

"Caz, chill, he is just hypnotised. As promised before you leave, I will get him to be a committed smoker!" She wickedly grinned and gulped her wine.

"Oh, just like on the boat?" Carrie-Ann questioned.

"Exactly" Tanya smiled and dragged hard on her cigarette.

"Go on, how did you know how to hypnotise him so quickly?" Carrie asked after lighting the cigarette and getting her breath back from the shock.

Tanya smiled "All part of the customer service, we sometimes watch back the show each trip to determine what Smoking Paradise may need to do, plus I think Henry makes a copy, you know," she winked "we think he likes to watch his shows back in the privacy of his own cabin!"

Carrie-Ann's eyes opened wide on stalks.

Chapter 9 Saturday

"Good morning? Is anyone awake?"

"Morning Tanya," Mike yawned as walked out of the bedroom naked. "Thanks, yet again for bringing us breakfast."

"How are you feeling this morning?" She asked brightly.

"Better than most mornings for this week as I haven't got the normal fuck off large hangover." He stated, "I've got a bit of a sore throat and feeling it in my chest this morning, I hope I'm not coming down with something," he said feeling his neck, "and really not sure quiet what happened last night, but thanks for dropping us home after a beer.

"You will be fine, how is Caz?" Tanya asked as she made her way into the kitchen.

"Resting, but not hungover!" he grinned and turned his head towards the bedroom as the coughing started. "Well, I guess she will now be up shortly."

"I am rather starving this morning; I missed my brekkie; do you mind if join you for some food and coffee?

"Sure, more the merrier." Mike shrugged his shoulders, "I will get the kettle on."

***

With three clean plates bar the crumbs, Tanya smiled and pulled a cigarette out of the pack and placed it between her lips before offering a cigarette to Carrie-Ann. The lighter was offered around the table and Tanya placed her elbows on the table as she exhaled, and then with a grin to Carrie-Ann she pushed the open pack with a single cigarette left in it across the table.

"So...Mike...I assume you are going to join us two lovely ladies with a post breakfast cigarette?" Tanya asked as she gently lifted the flip top with her recently painted blue painted finger nail as he looked around the kitchen table from left to right of Carrie-Ann, Tanya all leaning their elbows on the table beside their empty plates each with a cigarette burning between their fingers the two streams of smoke leaving the burning hot tips of the cigarette and racing up against gravity in a straight line before hitting and dispersing against the off white yellow ceiling. The prison cell effect, he coughed, he was trapped "I do know that this morning you really want one" her lips moved slowly as she spoke and in almost synchronicity the two women placed the cigarette between their lips and devoured their smoke into their lungs.

"Err, ummm, maybe, I think." Mike stuttered. Looking at his smiling wife, who grinned whilst momentarily holding back the smoke in her lungs along and then back to Tanya.

"Caz has told me how much you love to watch the smoke coming from us girls our lips; it's about time your lips did the same." Tanya quickly said as smoke started to escape her mouth before looking at Carrie-Ann momentarily raising an eyebrow and then the two women exhaled their smoke in a large cloud in the direction of Mike.

Mike sat there mouth wide open taking and breathing in the smoke and looking at the cloud of exhaled smoke drifting over him, the pack of cigarettes in front of him; he looked up at Carrie-Ann who smiled lovingly and with a gentle nod egged him on and then the two women then dragged enthusiastically on their cigarettes again. The swirling exhaled smoke bombarded the defenceless Mike.

It was if he was back in the cinema, watching the cigarette repetitively being placed between the dark red lips on the screen and then dragged on. The smoke drifting out of the nose as the cigarette rasped, the chest taking the entire lung full smoke deep within the chest cavity.

His right hand tentatively moved to the pack and extracted the long white and orange cigarette and with the two women nodding slowly in agreement the cigarette filter was placed it between his lips as the Carrie-Ann and Tanya looking on at him through a cloud of exhaled smoke, smiled as he looked down his nose at the white stick protruding below, Carrie-Ann with a big grin took great pleasure in finally offering him a light.

***

Tanya beamed, "Welcome to Smoking Paradise Islands Mike." she said cheerfully and dragged again on her cigarette again, before tilting her head and exhaling out the side of her mouth.

"Oh, am I meant to say thank you?" Mike asked studying the burning object between his fingers with semi disgust.

Tanya snorted "No, you are just meant to enjoy the pleasure that a cigarette or two will provide your body!" she grinned inhaled deeply again and let the smoke drift out of her nostrils whilst she smiled at Mike.

"Oh, okay." He said blankly. "I don't think I do?"

"I find it really useful if you actually place the cigarette between your lips Mike!" Carrie-Ann piped up and then smiled proudly as Mike then tried to inhale on his cigarette.

"I think this is a call for champagne at breakfast!" Tanya stated as she watched Mike clumsily exhaled his smoke.

"Oh? Why?" Carrie stated as she flicked her cigarette above the ashtray and then dragged again.

"Because of two reasons, the important one it's your wedding anniversary today? Correct?" Tanya asked as Carrie-Ann and Mike nodded "and secondly we at Smoking Paradise Islands limited have..." she coughed deeply to clear her throat as if preparing to make an announcement as she stood up "successfully achieved for yet another week a hundred percent smoking population. That is a great excuse to open the champagne."

"Do we have any champagne?" Carrie-Ann asked looking around as Mike looked on confused.

"Of course; the bar has a drink for any occasion, I may have brought a bottle or two in the buggy in the anticipation of this occurring!" Tanya exclaimed as she stubbed her cigarette out as she pushed back her chair and headed for the door wiggling her arse with the happy achievement.

"Well, that's better idea than another coffee!" Carrie-Ann mused at the confused Mike before she dragged on her cigarette as Tanya disappeared through the front door.

***

"Cheers" the three of them said and raised their glasses of champagne.

"To staying at Smoking Paradise Islands, and hopefully returning" Tanya stated, and Mike and Carrie-Ann looked at each other smiled and then repeated the statement and raised their glasses and then took a gulp.

"And to our cigarettes" Carrie-Ann stated and raised her cigarette, Tanya raised hers and then before placing them in their mouths they looked at Mike and burst out giggling.

"Give me a minute." Mike stated. "I will join you with the next one, as I now know there will be a next one!" he grinned, and the two women inhaled on their cigarette.

"What is that noise?" Carrie-Ann asked looking around.

"I think its flip flops?" Mike said picking up and sipping his glass and then looked towards the front door.

There was a knock on the door.

"Morning" Hannah said as she pushed open the already ajar door. "Ah you are all here!" she nodded.

"Morning, oh hello", "Mike stated as larger girl in front of him wearing a pink strappy Cami top, and her protruding belly hanging over a short white skirt which was showing off her white blotchy legs, poked her head around the door and then followed with the rest of her body.