Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hello you two and Tanya as well, sorry for intruding" she stated, "how are you doing this morning?" She asked breezily.

"We are fine, just celebrating a couple of things" Mike replied picking up his glass and sipping it.

"Oh, I see, I left our cabin because Mom and Martha have got up still drunk from being at the bar all night and have just carried on arguing from where they left off, Tanya won't want to hear this, sorry, but Mom wants Martha to come back to the mainland and is stressed as we both leave tomorrow, so I thought I would leave them to it! Wasn't sure where to go so, wasn't going to go the bar, so, err, I came here."

"Sorry Hannah the three of us can't say too much about being drunk in the morning, we have an open bottle of champagne." Mike said breezily. "Can we offer you a glass or a coffee?" Mike asked not quite sure what to do.

"Oh yes, err, I should say coffee please, but do you know what, its hot out there, and a glass of bubbly does sound good, but first, I know it sounds daft, but have you got any cigarettes, I could really do with one now, I had the last one before leaving our cabin in a hurry, I really haven't yet got the hang of this being a proper smoker thing, I keep forgetting to take a pack and lighter with me." She grinned and shrugged her shoulders. "I've discovered that however much you really want one, it does make smoking more difficult!"

With that both Carrie-Ann and Tanya nodded thrust their packs towards Hannah "Come over, have a drink and more importantly a smoke!" Tanya stated and patted the empty chair beside her.

"Thank you. You are all so kind." Hannah smiled and picked a cigarette out of the pack as Mike opened the cupboard and got a tumbler glass out.

"So go on, what has gone wrong the last couple of days, everyone looked happy on Wednesday?" Carrie-Ann nosily asked.

"Yeah," she mused as she nervously manicured the cigarette in the ashtray in front of her "Mart is the favourite daughter, sporty, academic and of course smokes like Mom, so over the years Mom put a lot of her energy into her." She groaned under the weight of the thoughts and the pulled up her pink bra strap which had fallen down her chunky shoulder when she sat down, and then dragged on her cigarette.

"And?" Carrie-Ann asked.

"Mom was so pleased a few years ago that Mart got the job out here, she was proud that her special doctor daughter was leading the charge against the world's smoking neigh Sayers, Dad was disgusted that they had paid so much for her education and for her in his words 'blow it all by sucking goodness knows what up her nose on that drug ridden island'"

"Oh, I see...Mike can you open the other bottle?" Carrie-Ann said and dragged on her cigarette and nodded for Hannah to continue.

"So, this trip, Mom finally plucked up the courage once Dad had left her due to his frustration of her drinking, smoking and he thought she was also sucking things up her nose- to come out here and see if she could suck or blow something." She giggled at her attempt of a joke and wiped her hand under her nose.

Mike asked over the pop of the champagne cork "Has your mom, managed to suck or blow anything?" he enquired as he topped up the glasses.

Hannah then laughed hard and gently coughed "Fuck no, I think Mom thought there would be hundreds of horny young fit men for us to both cavort with...sadly the single ones we have found are eighteen year old students that have no interest in fat me, or seriously older than her and are surgically attached to an oxygen tank!" she stated, paused and stared the white stick burning between her finger, shook her head at the scary contradiction and then sucked on the cigarette.

Tanya piped up "If your mom, was interested in 'something else' to snort, she could have just spoken to Chardonnay!"

All three of them stared at Tanya confused.

"Oh, she gets stuff brought in from the mainland, it is meant to be hush-hush, silly Alice and Ryan are desperately trying to work out how it gets here, but Michelle just gives it to Chardonnay each time the boat comes in! However as with everything on this island the committee know, and as long as things don't get out of control, you know, they let it pass."

Mike tutted "So Hannah rather than eighteen to thirty holiday she was hoping for, it is an over sixties retirement sort of thing?" Mike asked as he poured the finally topped up his own glass. "I have to say we were pleased you were here, weren't we Caz?" Mike asked and Carrie-Ann nodded. "As on the boat over we initially thought we would have been the youngest on the island by a long way."

"Awe, how kind of you, Mom did say she had fun at the bar the other night with you two...I think she was distraught to discover that you were the only older man on the island without a barrel of a beer belly!"

"Why thank you" Mike smiled to himself and naturally sucked in his belly as he handed her a glass.

"Oh, also sorry to be rude have you got any biscuits or something I'm starving?" She asked and smiled to herself as she stubbed her cigarette out.

Carrie-Ann shrugged her shoulders "no idea? We eaten the croissants, I don't think so, Tanya do you know of any?"

"Sorry Hon, I don't." Tanya replied and turned the pack and offered Hannah another cigarette and she reluctantly pulled one out of the pack "So how are you finding the island and smoking?" Tanya asked on safer ground and offered her lighter to Hannah.

"I am really not sure, different being with people and fresh air, I was always the one left at home, when they went of horse riding or to hockey or whatever and in the evening whilst Mart and Mom sat there smoking and stuff, I would be sitting there with my pack of crisps, cakes and stuff eating. I would spend time with Dad in his workshop in the evenings, I guess that is why I am this shape" she said poking her belly fat "and they are skinnier than me" she mused and then placed the cigarette between her lips.

"To be truthful here Hannah, your mom isn't really that much smaller than you." Mike piped up and Carrie-Ann kicked his shin with a loud thud under the table as he quietly winced with the contact.

"So, the smoking, you didn't really before you came here?" Tanya followed up with all three women then dragging on their cigarettes.

Hannah exhaled, laughed, sighed and manicured the cigarette again whilst she thought "Of course I have smoked- hell my mom and sister were always smoking, cigarettes were always available if I wanted. But I never 'got' it" I was almost like I was forced cigarettes, which, you know, made me rebel and not want them". She said using her fat stubby fingers as brackets and the ash flew off her cigarette behind her "I really could take it or leave it, so I did, I was much happier eating and reading and learning, but never smoking."

"Until this week?" Carrie-Ann asked.

"Yeah, it all changed on the boat and after what I thought he said was a smoking cessation hypnotist."

Mike, Tanya and Carrie all briefly giggled.

"Hannah, I am no expert in family relationships," Carrie-Ann paused and dragged on her cigarette and exhaled "but I personally think you should embrace your smoking, it will bring you closer to your mom, if she is that sad that Martha has left you both and is having fun out here?"

"I am trying; I just don't think it's very me." She stated looking worried at the cigarette burning between her fingers.

"We have all been there, Tanya will agree with me, I am sure?" she paused and dragged on her cigarette "and Mike is soon going to get there, aren't you Mike" Carrie-Ann said glaring at Mike as she pushed the pack with her fingers in his direction. "As I said we have all been there, you hate 'it', you don't get 'It', you question your sanity as you sit there fiddling with the bloody stupid lighter trying to get the fucking stupid cigarette alight, not sure why you are doing 'it', once 'it' is lit 'it' stinks, then you stink and everything around you stinks, especially your breath, hair and clothes, and then before you really know 'it', and I assure you, you are not looking for 'it' and you don't realise when 'it' happens, but as if my magic 'it' suddenly consumes you, after several attempts and inhaling the smoke, you can't fathom what 'It' is, but 'it' happens but after time unexpectedly you are sitting there quietly waiting for the kettle to boil, or standing in a queue at the post office and you didn't realise before or encounter this previously but now at that very moment all can do is think of 'it' and the expectation of the enjoyment and relaxation of the whole body achieved by lighting a cigarette and achieving it. The longer the queue or the delay with the train or bus or the fact that you stupidly forgot to go the corner shop on your way to work builds the angst in your throat and lips go dry and everything you do is to achieve the desire for the pleasure of lighting and devouring the amazing smoke deep into your lungs and achieving 'it'."

"And the 'it' won't go until you actually light a cigarette; as 'it' guzzles all your thoughts." Tanya interjected with a fresh cigarette between her lips and the lighter hovering by the end of it. It touched, the tabaco and paper fizzled into flame as she dragged a couple of times and then exhaled. "Your whole body then desperately absorbs the amazing power contained within a cigarette." she grinned as she again dragged on her cigarette.

In a tag team style Carrie-Ann continued "And Hannah, the amazing thing is depending on how many you like to smoke, but after a few minutes of stubbing one out, you can get that 'Yay me I've saturated 'it'' and you can carry on for a while, or as I often find and that its magnified on this beautiful island is I quickly get that missing 'it' and wanting 'it' sooner rather than later feeling back and being on this island you can solve that problem rather easily!" she said before she to dragged on the remnants of her cigarette.

Tanya stated, "I really do suggest Hannah that for the last couple of days on this island that you chill out and relax and let your lungs and body to enjoy the plentiful supply of cigarettes on offer!"

"Oh, I see!" Hannah said opening the pack in front of her and taking a cigarette out and placing it between her lips.

Tanya smiled proudly "We are very lucky here at Smoking Paradise, that we believe and actively attempt to promote that whilst on these islands you should have no need or reason to encounter such a problem of the frenzied position at the possibility of not being able to smoke."

Carrie-Ann nodded along, "That is great to hear!" she smiled as extracted a fresh cigarette from the pack and quickly with a couple of deep cheek collapsing around the cigarette inhales, she finally exhaled after chain lighting it and then gently dangled the cigarette between her lips as she dropped the finished cigarette into the overflowing ashtray.

Tanya looked across the table "And you Mike." she said and watched until he pulled a cigarette out. "Go on you two, please enjoy." She smiled as the red Bic lighter with SPIL printed on the side of it was passed between them.

"I guess I need to say thank you!" Hannah said after exhaling.

"It's okay; do you know what you Mom and Martha are doing today, other than pulling their hair out of each other?" Carrie-Ann asked as she again flicked her cigarette above the overflowing ashtray.

"I assume they will be going up to the beach with everyone else in a strop, Mom will be vain enough that she will want to get the best tan possible before going home and be able to go about bragging about that she is tanned between her arse cheeks." Hannah huffed and shuffled her weight in the chair and pulled her strap up again.

"Great so who is up for a swim and the beach?" Tanya interrupted.

"Umm, I will need to go back to the cabin and get my costume" Hannah almost whinged.

Tanya shook her head, licked her lips and smiled, "Oh no you don't darling, there is absolutely no need," and had a small drag on her cigarette, "we will go straight to the beach!" she said exhaling, "the rest of us, as will Martha and I can guarantee your mom and yes even including Mike here will be just as nature intended. Won't you Mike?"

"Err, yes Tanya, I guess I will be." He said shrugging his shoulders and then nodded in uncommitted way.

"Great, let's finish these drinks, as not to waste then and then well have another cigarette and then head off! Cheers!" Tanya stated and offered her glass around to touch them and then downed it in one.

***

"Darling, what how long did Tanya say she would be? As I am a little bit, no I am very much fucked" Carrie-Ann said holding on the chair in the kitchen for support with one hand and a cigarette in the other. "Not sure how she could drive mind you."

Mike laughed "I think she matched us for dinks? She was driving the buggy very slowly coming back wasn't she? We all had that nice champers for breakfast." He paused as he held the table "and then haven't really stopped all day. That Tanya is big trouble for us, isn't she?" he stated as he looked again at the cigarette between his fingers.

Carrie-Ann swayed into the middle of the room absentmindedly brushing some dried sand from her belly, flicking it out from behind her piercing, "You were so good at rescuing Jessica when she stumbled and fell in the water; it was like a Hasselhoff scene out of Baywatch! You ran so quickly, but it was like you were in slow motion to save her!" Carrie-Ann smiled and dragged on her cigarette.

"I was just grateful that I didn't need to do mouth to mouth resuscitation on her!" Mike wiped his forehead in mock relief.

"Think we have to be grateful at least that Hannah eventually got in the spirit of this place sitting there naked, with a cocktail in one hand and cigarette in the other." Tanya said before dragging on her cigarette.

"Very much so, Tanya did enforce and say something about making sure we all let our hair down on the last day!" Carrie stepped sideways unplanned to the sink. "Oops, was aiming for the sofa." She laughed

"She was happy that you relieved yourself on the lounger at the end?" Mike smiled.

"I was desperate, and the sea was a long way away." She dragged defensively on the cigarette. "Talking of her, where is she?"

Mike laughed, "You have been annoyed when she turns up, now your annoyed she aint here!"

"Ha bloody ha, I might want a last night fuck on holiday with you." She giggled "Cant do that until after she turns up!"

"I look forward to that darling, I think she said she had to pop back for something, but darling, I can't really remember what it was?" Mike mused and shook his head, and then regretted doing so.

"Well, we have got at time to try and sober up again before she comes then haven't, we!"

"Yes, we have a cup of tea and sit on the couch? Less distance to fall over" Mike stated.

"On my way!" she giggled as she held on to the kitchen table and staggered over towards the sofa and they both sat down naked on the sofa. "Darling, you know how much you love me?" Carrie-Ann asked looking at Mike with puppy dog eyes and stroking his thigh, before dragging on the last stub of her cigarette.

"Yes" said Mike and he romantically stroked her tanned leg as she exhaled.

"Can you get back up boil the kettle and get our cigarette packs and lighter this one is finished?" she giggled as she dropped her butt into the ashtray.

"Of course!" he coughed and groaned and got up and slowly staggered back over to the kitchen.

***

Tanya tipsily giggled as she opened the door "Shh, Hello are you both still awake? I had to sort some things out?" Tanya called out as she opened the door and staggered into the cabin followed by Marion in her untied chiffon dressing gown, she was carrying a small cardboard box. The looked around the cabin and the lights were still on. They looked around and made their way over to the sofa.

"Awe, look at them both fast asleep on the sofa, how cute!" Marion said looking down at Mike and Carrie-Ann still naked hugging each other loudly snoring. "Tan you really do need to find yourself a man to do that with too!" She stated in a motherly fashion.

"Mom" Tanya replied in disgust. "But they do look cute!" She grinned as she then squatted down in front of the sofa the couple and with a shriek then fell backwards on her bottom. She giggled and swung her legs around to kneeing and started gently shaking Mikes shoulder. "Hey Mike, wake up hello, its Tanya, Hello!"

It took a couple of seconds for Mike to start come around and then attempted to wake up Carrie-Ann, who after moaning and groaning promptly started coughing and needing a cigarette sharpish, which Tanya was more than pleased to offer, for completeness she also got Mike to light another cigarette too.

"So, Mike and Caz, the reason for me returning so late, is firstly you go, sadly for us tomorrow, and we are very much miserable about this!" she said trying to make sense of what she had to say whilst being particularly drunk "and so we just need to talk to you both tonight, as we will want to leave you alone tomorrow to sort yourselves out tomorrow before you go!"

Mike and Carrie-Ann looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Anyway, normally Mom and Dad do this to all new visitors, but as he isn't here, is he Mom?" Tanya said before leaning over and falling off her knees and ended up sitting on her bum cross legged again flashing her crotch to Mike and Carrie-Ann as she giggled"

"Tanya, you have been silly again as you have clearly drunk far too much again this afternoon!" Marion said sternly before tutting and shaking her head and then flicked her ash into the coffee table ashtray.

Tanya shook her head a little too violently and then laughed as the world spun for her, "No, Mom, no more than usual...maybe a little more than you...I was just being very good and helping everyone drink and have fun, and at least we get all the money this month from the tobacco companies!" Tanya said smiling guiltily looking up and back at her mom, who sitting perched on the edge coffee table with a cigarette burning between her fingers tutting.

"Guess I shall continue for you?" Marion asked briefly glancing at her daughter on the floor before focusing on Mike and Carrie-Ann "We as the committee want to offer you two the discounted option for returning to the islands in a couple of months' time for another weeks' stay on the island. We have all really enjoyed having you both here, and we feel that you two have also enjoyed the freedom of being here?" Marion asked and then looked up and heavily dragged on her cigarette as Mike and Carrie-Ann smiled at each other and tried to wake up and focus on what was being said.

"I know this may come across as a pressure sale, this late at night after an excellent day drinking on the beach, but tomorrow you will be too busy, packing and hopefully buying some Smoking Paradise Island merchandise to show your friends and explain how great the island is, and then, well you will then have left the island behind you." Marion paused to drag on her cigarette. "And as we have found you two to be such a nice couple." Marion continued talking as she exhaled "We are willing to offer you a fifty percent discount from the price you paid for this week if you book and pay today for your next visit."

"Hang on, we are all sitting here still drunk, and I rather need a piss, what the hell?" Mike asked trying to work out what was being said and then noticed what was between his fingers so dragged on his cigarette.

Marion pulled out of the box beside her an IPad and pulled her dressing gown together placed the table on her lap. She tried to focus clearly missing her glasses eventually she got her head and the tablet a suitable distance from her eyes "Well if we look at the diary for three months' time" she said scrolling through the calendar app, we have got availability in this very cabin." And she turned to show the tablet to Mike and Carrie-Ann.