Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie-Ann turned around with a pursed lips smile and stubbed her cigarette out. She instantly picked up one of the two packs of Marlboro Reds with a lighter that was next to the kettle and coffee sachets and smiled; she opened it and took a cigarette out balancing it between her fingers. "So, what are we going to do next?" Carrie-Ann tilted her head slightly and asked before flicking the lighter.

"Head up to the sun deck and look down on the quay and watch us leave and then head to the bar to get a free drink or two?" Mike suggested as Carrie-Ann dragged hard on her cigarette and nodded as they both heard the grumble and rumble of engines deep below decks turning in to life.

***

After watching the ship leave the quay from the stern of the ship just under the large flapping flag, and then slowly as the wash from the propellers behind the boat got whiter and whiter as the captain increased the speed past the breakwater. Mike and Carrie-Ann kissed and hugged each other with Carrie-Ann getting slightly annoyed of continually holding her dress down from the gusts of wind, she only had to apologise to one couple who got a good look of her naked buttocks as she was focusing on inhaling on her cigarette at the time and holding on to her hat. She had not third hand.

Just as they then headed back inside as the ships speakers pinged and a statesmanlike voice boomed down the hallway.

"Welcome aboard, this is Gordon Prinslow your captain for this mini cruise to Smoking Paradise Islands. I am pleased to announce that we have departed on time and for those you in their cabins we have now moved beyond the breakwater. You are now very much free to do as much and of course wear as little as you wish for the next few days. I will update you tomorrow afternoon as to our progress. I can also confirm that Michelle is now stationed at bar, so it is now open. Many thanks."

"So, I guess it is time for a drink before dinner?" Mike asked before quickly holding the wall as the boat slowly rose and fell as it went over a small wave.

Carrie-Ann smiled and nodded and placed one hand on her head to hold on to her sun hat and the other on the dress.

***

Carrie-Ann sat down and made her-self comfortable on the low-slung towel covered leather chairs as Mike headed to the bar and ordered the drinks, where he was promptly and kindly told to take a seat; a few minutes later Michelle came over with the drinks and a freshly opened pack of cigarettes. Michelle placed the drinks on the table and the opened the pack and offered Carrie-Ann a cigarette and then offer her a light.

"Thank you, I like this service!" Grinned Carrie-Ann as she exhaled and then brought the cigarette back to her lips and dragged hard again.

"Our pleasure, we aim to have a great smoking cruise!" Michelle nodded, grinned, and then turned and headed back to the bar.

"Caz, I know we should have discussed this before we arrived, but we might have to have some ground rules..." Mike mused as he focused on Michelle's white jeans stretched tightly over her bottom as her curvy thigh swished together and her buttocks wiggled as she headed back to the bar, he then turned looked at Carrie-Ann, picked up his lager and sipped it. "I have a sneaky feeling that several of the guests," and glancing out of the corner of his eye he watched Michelle in the bar putting a glass to a vodka optic "and err even the staff might be a bit naked before too long, as such please don't get cross if I look!" he asked raising an eyebrow begging.

Carrie-Ann smiled "That's fine, as I long as I can look too!" she teasingly flicked her eyelashes a couple of times and ran her tongue along her lips before again inhaling deeply on her cigarette. Mike gulped as he nodded and then raised a cheeky smile and bit his bottom lip and looked to the floor as an elderly couple slowly walked past with a cigarette each as they were heading to their cabins. They then both stifled a giggle.

Over the hour and a couple of drinks later the other guests, mainly old couples drifted into the bar, most were topless just in their underwear, others were completely naked. Michelle would then circulate the small bar area with drinks and offering and then dutifully lighting customer's cigarettes.

Carrie-Ann then exhaled yet another cloud of smoke and smiled at Mike and looked around the room, and suggested she was going to powder her nose and maybe would like another drink, Mike turned his head and smiled at Michelle and raised his hand and signalled with his fingers for another two drinks and watched as Carrie-Ann and her petite frame, the cigarette dangled in the corner of her mouth walk unsteadily towards the toilet as the boat was gently rocking on the waves.

***

As Mike sipped his new beer, he looked up and smiled as Carrie-Ann bounced happy as she walked back from the toilets carrying her dress neatly folded with her lacey red bra on top. She was happy to be naked again. She sat down placing her clothes on the armrest, the boat juddered in a wave and the naked flesh on display all bounced and jiggled, before calming down, and within seconds Michelle came over with the pack of cigarettes and lighter and went through the procedure of offering the light for the cigarette.

"Shall I run those back to the cabin for you and maybe sort myself out too before dinner?" Mike asked with a wink and Carrie-Ann smiled lovingly at her husband, nodded, and then tilted her head back focused on dragging hard on the freshly lit cigarette.

***

Carrie-Ann picked up a napkin and wiped the splodge of misplaced chocolate mousse from her lips and then as she dropped it on her plate, she extracted and placed an unlit cigarette between her lips and smiled at the blonde waitress and slightly leaned across and accepted yet another light, Mike was staring at the waitress as she flicked the lighter as large uncontained breasts were very much in danger of falling out of rather undone white shirt as she bent down with the lighter. "Thank you!" she said after two quicks drags and one large exhale, before the waitress replied, "no problem" and quickly moved off to the next table. "Darling, I know at home I sit naked and smoke quite a bit, but this is very strange situation!" she said as she exhaled again and looked around at the 8 other couples all in various stages of undress, sitting there with cigarettes burning either between their fingers or in the ashtrays as they were eating their food. She then dragged again and as she exhaled, she intently watched as rather tanned and toned dark haired male waiter wearing only his black Calvin Kline's boxers came around and topped up the other guests' glasses with the desert wine glass and provided the lighter for those who required their post meal cigarette.

"It's only one night, and then we have the privacy along with the peace and quiet our own beach cabin type thing for the next seven nights. I am just hoping that we are not the only young ones here!" Mike said instantly breaking his wife's focus on the half-naked waiter.

"Oh absolutely" she said looking back at Mike, "but look there is a girl younger than me" she said pointing with her spoon "we will be fine!" she dreamily said as she flicked her cigarette above the ashtray as the ash slowly drifted on top of the pile of butts which was quickly filling up.

Mike's eyes followed across the dining room to where Carrie-Ann pointed and whispered, "She maybe young but she is also rather huge!" he suggested and Carrie kicked him under the table "Ouch, okay, sorry darling, but here is one for you Caz, are they lesbian couple or just mother-daughter, the older one is rather naked as just as fat?" he asked looking at the large naked women with the short cut grey hair and fake tanned skin as she replaced her cigarette with a profiterole in her mouth and chewed as the younger blonde girl opposite her swigged continuously from her wine glass.

"Mike you can be so bitchy!" Carrie-Ann replied quietly and inhaled on her cigarette.

"Sorry Caz" he smiled apologetically, "anyway do you want to watch the evening entertainment, or go shall we to the cabin alone for, you know some fun together?" Mike asked then sipped his wine.

"Oh, good question, but as it's a free bar and we don't have to get up to early tomorrow, we are not driving anywhere?" Carrie-Ann mused and then inhaled on her cigarette again. "So, let's do the free entertainment" she exhaled "and then plenty of time for you know what this holiday!" she grinned as the rest of the exhaled smoke drifted out her nose.

Mike smiled and gently but acceptingly shook his head "Breakfast is from 730, they said, but we can get room service if ask?"

"In that case, I think we should ask Michelle for it in bed!" she stated flicking the ash again; "The breakfast that is, not her, and then I think we should head to the bar, have another drink or two and watch the evening stuff." She smiled lovingly at her husband and squeezed his hand on the table and then turned her head slightly and drew again on the cigarette.

As Mike nodded as the volume of soft music coming from the bar area increased.

***

In the corner of the small bar room under a cloud of recently exhaled smoke there were eight small double seater leather sofas each with two ashtray tables located at the side arranged in a semi-circle around the small stage.

The background music died down and a portly grey-haired man, with an impressive died black and waxed moustache in pinstripe black three-piece suit walked into the middle of the stage "Evening ladies and gentlemen, I am part of Smoking Paradise Cruise evening's entertainment, I am sure you want to know who I am, well that is simple, I am Henry the Hypnotist! Good evening! I am impressed, what a good-looking crowd I have got here this evening. It's all very good. I must say when you are learning to present in front of an audience, one of the first things they say always say to stop you being nervous, just imagine all of the audience as naked, it helps kill the nerves, makes you feel less worried. Well, I know I have my special hypnotic skills which I will of course show to you this evening, but it must be said that tonight I believe I have surpassed myself with my amazing thinking and imagination powers!" and Henry stated as bowed in front of the half-naked group as they chuckled.

As he straightened up, he continued, "So I assume you are aware I have been booked this evening at great expense by SPIL, it must be said, as the smoking cessation specialist?" he asked with a wicked smile on his face as the gasps and coughs went around the room. Michelle had a pursed lip smile in the dim corner next to the bar having watched this act hundreds of times she then placed her cigarette between her lips and gently dragged on it.

"Only joking," he stated to a cacophony of moans "I wouldn't dream of doing such a horrendous act to you guys and girls!" he grinned, and the group groaned. "So, ladies and gentlemen I am here as the warmup act to the lovely Divina who is far prettier, sexier and much better dancer than I. This next forty or so minutes as a group we are going to help you all get to know each other before spending time on the island with a little bit of hypnotic, smoke fuelled antics. Is everyone game, if so, please raise your hands?"

Mike and Carrie-Ann looked at each other and shrugged, smiled, and raised their hands as slowly everyone else raised theirs too.

The couples were brought out two by two and hypnotised with three clicks of the fingers and an animal name as a couple and a whole variety of jokey twists of talking on bricks as phones and singing as celebrities were played out too much giggling, drinking, and smoking amongst the group.

After introducing themselves and explaining why they are on the cruise Mike and Carrie-Ann spent five minutes talking to each other on the phone explaining how much they loved each other and where they were going but were actually using a brick and a stiletto shoe. With a click of Henry's fingers, they came back around and were confused as to why they were holding the items in their hands.

At the end, Henry clicked his fingers three times, and suggested they were back to normal as everyone laughed with them and with dazed faces Carrie-Ann actively started looking for her cigarettes, it had been only ten minutes since her last one, she hurriedly lit up once they returned to their seats.

The last person up was the grey haired stocky naked and tanned lady they had seen at dinner; she came up to the stage alone.

"Good evening!" she stated as she sat on the chair leaving the one beside her empty and crossed her thick fake tanned legs as if for a modicum of modesty showing off the large dimples than ran along the back of thighs and then drew on her cigarette.

"Welcome to Smoking Paradise entertainment, as with the others this evening please introduce yourself!" Henry asked waving his hand and asking for applause.

She smiled flicked her cigarette into the evenings well-used ashtray on the little table beside the chair as the crowed clapped enthusiastically. "Hey guys" her voice gravelly from the outset "I'm Jessica; I'm on this cruise for two reasons, firstly because I'm finally single! Yay! Got rid of my no good, boring fucker of a husband! Yay me!" she grinned, and fist pumped the air and then inhaled on her cigarette, she exhaled a cone up towards the spot light above her head and then gulped her wine. "So, spending some of the fuckers money on me and my girls, as I have brought my other daughter" she waved at the group "Hannah so that we both can go and see my other amazing daughter Martha, who I am so proud to say is a brilliant doctor for Smoking Paradise! I am so really proud!" she repeated herself and dragged on her cigarette. "I am just looking forward to some girly time, some more cigarettes, and a lot more wine?" She said looking toward the bar and holding up her empty glass in the direction of Michelle.

Henry stepped in "That's so great to hear! Though I am slightly nervous that you are in a man hating mood? Can everyone please ensure that they keep any scissors away from Jessica!" he grinned and placed his hands protectively front of his crotch as Michelle shuffled in and poured some more white wine into Jessica's glass and took a step back, turned and headed off the stage. Jessica pawed her hand at Henry as if to say get away, and then drew on her cigarette. "So is your daughter Hannah going to join us up here?" He put his hand above his eyes to block out the stage lights and scanned the chairs.

"I would love her too." Jessica almost growled. "If you can persuade her, she is sadly, and she knows it she is like her fucker of a father, a little shy at coming forward!" she grinned and revealed her recently polished and clearly whitened teeth glistening in the stage lights and gulped her freshly topped up wine.

"That is useful, as persuading people to do things they don't really want to, is...well my job!" Henry said rather proud of himself to the audience. "Come on up Hannah!" Henry asked and looked at the audience as everyone looked around and there was general murmuring trying to work out who Hannah was.

Eventually the large blonde girl fully dressed wearing a long white linen summer dress appeared at the front of the stage and nervously side stepped next to the empty chair beside Jessica.

"Hi Hannah" Henry put his hand out to shake her hand which she did "take a seat next to your mother, do you want a cigarette to calm the nerves?"

Her eyes widened "God no, I would never dream of smoking!" she almost shouted fiddling with the end of her blonde ponytail.

"So, what's your thought on this Jessica?" Henry asked turning his head to her.

Jessica removed the cigarette from her mouth and exhaled a big grey cloud up that drifted amongst the lights and shrugged her shoulders "I can say I had a fifty percent success rate in making my daughters love smoking!" the audience chuckled and laughed, she grinned and dragged again on her cigarette.

"Hmm" Henry said, "well let's get this show on the road, I mean seeing where we are, water!" he smiled and pointed at the chair for Hannah to sit down in, and she followed orders, sat down, crossed her legs over in a mirror image pose as her mother and sat there pensively as Henry clicked his fingers three times and their heads dropped.

****

"Thank you all for being great sports, and also thank you everyone for an enjoyable audience, I will now hand over to Divina for the final, and I may say far more enjoyable part of this evening's entertainment!" Henry stated as he pulled a cigar out of top pocked and after several draws it was lit and he stepped off to the side as the music increased as the sixteen guests sat and watched as Divina and stout curvy looking women with large red hair and a cigarette in holder walked on to the stage to the beat of the music.

For the next forty minutes the heavy smoking focused Burlesque performance from Divina. Michelle was kept busy making sure everyone's wine glasses topped up and their cigarettes lit as they watched in awe.

By the end of the performance with the final inhale and stubbing out of the cigarette and swirl of her bright red tasselled nipples in a cloud of exhaled smoke, everyone in the room was practically naked including Michelle, who was standing there smiling casually leaning against the bar, smoking her own cigarette watching the end of the performance.

Chapter 3 Sunday

Mike and Carrie-Ann woke to a start of the Rat-tat-tat of their door being knocked and a gravelly cough through the door.

"Breakfast Room Service!" said the grating female voice.

"Fuck!" Carrie-Ann exclaimed and sat up in a start then leaned forward to burst in to her usual morning coughing fit whilst frantically blindly looking for the pack of cigarettes and lighter with her hands on the bedside unit.

"Morning, is it open?" Mike groggily called out trying to work out where he was as the door was opened by Michelle who was now back dressed in her pristine whites.

"Mrs Stevenson, if I may!" Michelle said as Carrie-Ann carried on gently coughing the bed sheet long dropped around her waist, she placed the metal domed tray on to the desk and turned around and flipped open a pack of cigarettes from her breast pocket and offered her the cigarette and then the flame from the lighter.

"Oh, thank you!" Carrie-Ann replied with her exhale before dragging hard twice on the cigarette and flicking the ash in the appropriate bedside ashtray as she exhaled a volley of smoke.

"No problem, I can assure you, you are not alone on this boat with that style of "lung wake-up call" she smiled with a very quick wink, "As you may have noticed, prompt lighting cigarettes is all part of customer service, so where would you like your breakfast?" Michelle asked with a smile as she picked up the tray.

Mike replied for Carrie-Ann whose eyes were closed as she was focusing dragging hard on her cigarette, "Its ok Michelle, you can leave it there, we will get up in a minute."

"Great, just to let you know, I will be doing my rather famous Smoga routine for the ladies and any gents who want to partake on the sundeck at 11 this morning. It's a gorgeous sunny morning out there and nice and warm, don't worry I won't be doing anything too strenuous, I promise not make you sweat, as I can guarantee you, my lungs can't cope either" she smiled wickedly "it is just a few gentle stretches with couple of cigarettes with which we finish off with maybe some cheese and wine, I just think it helps to build an appetite for lunch, no need to book, just head up for 1045." She smiled her perfect white teeth of smile, and then pulled her another cigarette out the pack in her pocket and retrieved the lighter, lit the cigarette.