Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it now?" Carrie-Ann asked as she leaned over to stub her quickly finished first cigarette of the morning out in the ashtray beside the bed, and as she did Michelle instantly moved over to offer her another cigarette and her lighter, which she gratefully received.

"It's 8am, we shall see you later!" Michelle said before turning and closing the door in her own cloud of smoke.

"Caz, do you know what Smoga is?" Mike inquired "I didn't want to sound completely stupid in front of her!"

She nodded and then exhaled "I believe it might be smoking yoga!" she grinned.

Mike chuckled "So right up your street!" and Carrie-Ann gently punched him on the shoulder and then dragged again on her cigarette. "I would normally say let's have breakfast, get up, have a shower and get dressed, but I guess, breakfast, getting up and showering will just have to do!"

***

"Good morning, ladies!" Michelle warmly shouted with her gravelly voice. "Like I said nothing too strenuous, please sit on the mats provided", she turned around and placed her cigarette in the ashtray on the table and unbuttoned her shirt and tugged down her jeans and then walked over and placed them on the chair, so she was naked at the others.

As five women sat cross legged opposite her on the mats one metre apart, Carrie-Ann was the youngest and by far slimmest of all of them.

"Ladies, as I have said, nothing too energetic, I have been doing this job for five years now, and even I can't do as much as I used to!" she grinned. "So first a fresh cigarette for you all, pass the ashtray and the pack and the lighter around" she said stubbing her current cigarette out and then passing it across.

Michelle instructed them to light the cigarette, and as she did herself they then sat there for two inhales taking "deep breaths" or "deep inhales" as she much preferred to call it, she then instructed everyone to place one arm on the ground on the left and then stretch the right hand up in the air, before returning it their lips for another inhale, before swapping the cigarette in the hands and repeating the process on the right hand side.

"Don't worry about the ash, we will clean that up at the end!" she smiled. Right, everyone on to your fronts, dangle your cigarettes and push your crutch down and your shoulders up and inhale as you do! That's it, girls wonderful, brilliant! Annnnd relax those shoulders and push and inhale again."

"Don't worry if any of you fall over, it will be the boat, and of course, if need to stop of a cough break, we will appreciate the wait!" she smiled and then climbed up to kneeing to look at the women, waiting for the five of them to join her in the same position, she smiled as she purposefully flicked her ash on to the floor before continuing. "Gentle slow stretch up both hands, and then back to the inhale, that good!" she smiled before inhaling herself.

"So legs out for a long stretch and followed by that special deep in inhale is the trick with this one girls, I think its the last move with this cigarette before, if you are anything like me, it's nearly finished, and stretch that's it Mrs Harrison, well done, one last stretch, and then inhale, brilliant ladies, and relax!" she stated as there was a gentle slapping noise of some of the ladies large breasts colliding each other and their large bellies as they sat down "Right we will take a quick rest, pass the ashtray around, and we will light another one! So is everyone ok and happy?" Michelle asked before taking a long drag on her cigarette and stubbing it out in the ashtray before passing it around.

For three more cigarettes Michelle took the naked ladies through very gentle stretches almost a dance, but with each move focused on dragging harder and harder on the cigarette. The male companions were all struggling to hide how mesmerising and enjoyable it was to watch the naked women move as one in a cloud of exhaled smoke.

"So, girls who are ready for a drink after that gentle exercise?" Michelle asked after the final flourish of an exhale before stubbing her cigarette out in the ashtray.

Everyone nodded, and slowly got up with a cacophony of gentle throat clearing and groans and headed to the bar.

As Carrie-Ann stood there lighting yet another cigarette and just about to pick up her glass of wine, Mike suggested with a huge grin and a bulging semi, that after watching that show, that he really needed, as a priority he needed to take her back to the cabin.

She quickly grabbed his hand and they headed back to the room.

***

After the light lunch of sandwiches and white wine, everyone was relaxing on the sun loungers on the sundeck as the tune of the engine changed down to a low rumble and the speakers pinged its merry little, if annoying tune.

"This is your Purser Mathew, many thanks again for booking with Smoking Paradise, as you can see off our port bow, we are nearing the main island. We would recommend that you make your way back to your cabins to gather your belongings and then congregate in the atrium. This will enable us to have a clean the cabins and the ship for prompt departure for any guests who unfortunately leaving the island. We look forward to enjoying your company again when you choose to leave.

"One further admin point, sorry I know you are all desperate to get ashore, however I must remind you, please do not squirrel away our free packs, please do not feel the need to take them! I can assure you, and most of you on board know, that you will be suitably looked after ashore. We need the packs for your fellow residents on the return trip!

"Also, those who will have over enjoyed Michelle's rather excellent bar service from early this morning, the tide is in, the boat will be high, and the quay is low, so the gang way will be steep, please watch your step and leave the boat safely. For those who know, as ever there will be golf carts on the quay to help you get you the short distance to your accommodation. Thanks again. Enjoy your smoky stay!"

The guests all slowly got up and made their way back to the cabins before returning to atrium with their bags, and freshly lit cigarettes, they were all standing there all very loosely dressed.

***

After walking down and avoiding and narrowly avoiding a tall skinny blonde girl in a short pink miniskirt who was dragging hard on her cigarette as she stormed down the gang plank carrying a large rucksack, they were then greeted by a small collection of residents all smoking and waiting by the white golf buggies.

Carrie-Ann and Mike paused at the bottom of the gang way and studied the scene in front of them

"Oh, look Mike, there is our name!" Carrie-Ann pointed with her cigarette in her hand to the white board with Mr and Mrs Stevenson beautifully written across it being held up across her chest by a slim young looking dark haired girl in short cut-off blue jeans, the white tassels from the cut hanging down around contrasting against her very dark tanned thighs, and once the board with lowered, it was evident that was all she was only wearing the shorts, she had a tanned upper body with small A cup breasts with little dark stubby nipples, her dark tanned skin was contrasted with a white cigarette dangled out the corner of her mouth.

"Good afternoon, Mr and Mrs Stevenson, I am Tanya, and I am very pleased to welcome you to Smoking Paradise this afternoon." She held her finger to make a one moment, flicked the ash of her cigarette and then offered her hand to shake Mike and Carrie-Ann's hands before she drew on her cigarette again. "That's better" she said with her exhale, "anyway, please come with me, let's get your luggage on the buggy and will show you too your house."

Mike loaded the two bags on the back buggy and then got in the back next to Carrie-Ann and the half-naked Tanya, who then offered them both a cigarette from her pack, Mike kindly refused to much sudden recollection from Tanya, but Carrie-Ann readily took one and accepted the light.

"I believe this your first visit to the island," Tanya asked as she rearranged the large rear-view mirror to frame the couple perfectly behind her.

The both nodded as Carrie-Ann was nervously and busily inhaling on the cigarette.

"Cool, this week you are the only first timers so I will take you the long way around, and give you a personal tour island with some of the brief history. Don't worry I won't go too deep as to bore you, and if I am boring you tell me, and I will open the beers, as that makes the journey far more exciting!" she said patting the cooler beside her "Also don't worry as I have plenty of cigarettes to get us around, and I believe Mrs Stevenson according to the records you are Marlboro Red girl?" She asked.

Carrie-Ann smiled "Oh, yes, very much so!" and then exhaled.

"Excellent, same here and I believe Mr Stevenson; you don't partake yet, you just enjoy watching us girls smoke, well good on you sir, and let's get on!" Tanya placed her cigarette in the corner of her mouth and slowly accelerated the buggy away from the quay as smoke drifted out of her nose.

"Yet?" Mike whispered to Carrie-Ann as the buggy whirred away and she shrugged her shoulders.

***

They made their way down the tarmac path away from the crowds of people gathering around the quay as the buggy went along the road following the shoreline.

As Tanya drove, she continuously chain-smoked and, in the process, gave them a clearly well told brief history lesson of the island- It was set up by a group of heavy smoking benefactors distraught by the closing of local pubs bars and the worldwide removal of the ability to enjoy the absolute sheer pleasure of a drink with a cigarette or two with friends.

With their friends the dream became reality as funds were put together and the island was bought outright, slowly the community was developed initially by their friends and acquaintances, and back then when timeshare was all the rage, people could buy their two weeks- to a month slot in each of the houses, and take turns spending time here, then as time progressed people didn't want to go home to the cold and wet restrictions of not being able to smoke freely, so more houses were built and bought and paid for, over time the community grew and grew.

As she drove along, she pointed out the large metal glad building which was the newly improved hospital which is doing world leading investigations to the correlation of illnesses due to heavy smoking, mainly due the vast number of patients that they have had over the years. She highlighted with a smile that all the doctors and nurses choose to work on the island for lower pay than on the mainland because, along with the patients, they can also smoke freely and not feel guilty.

Tanya highlighted between a couple of sharp coughs that there are some long-term resident COPD mitigation rules, including six monthly check ups and free issue inhalers, and suggested walks as form of exercise to stop people just driving around in buggies or sitting on their sofas getting drunk and chainsmoking, but as just a weeklong guest, they were luckily exempt!

Tanya flicked yet another of her cigarette butts in to the road and stuck her hand out the side of the buggy to indicate to no one around that she was turning and then turned sharply off the main road as both Mike and Carrie-Ann grabbed the back of the chair in front of them for support as the buggy motor whirred up a small hill and after a short distance they drove up to another clearing to be faced with a large imposing windowless concrete building.

"This is the storm shelter-cum-cinema-theatre, some nights the islanders like to recreate a tradition long gone by and sit and watch a movie after movie on the big screen and have a drink and a smoke!" she grinned and leaned over an took another cigarette out the pack on her passenger seat and lit is if the last sentence reminded herself and hopped out the buggy and rearranged her shorts and offered the pack to Carrie-Ann who accepted the cigarette and the light.

Tanya paused after exhaling and laughed at a thought in her head and gently coughed and pardoned herself "A little heads up, I will need to bring you up here tomorrow for the glorious, highly informative induction video!" she grinned and dragged again on her cigarette "I just need to warn you that this is the one building where islanders will definitely wear more than just their underwear, it's not a rule mind you. Talking of clothes, we do recommend when walking around the island, or in public buildings that you wear underwear or shorts or something on your lower half," she said tugging at her cut offs "except when on the beach of course. Tis not a rule, but more for sanitary conditions, again I've got to point out its definitely not a rule and no one will tell you off if you walk naked down the main street" She was quick to confirm as she casually flicked her ash beside her and it drifted slowly in the breeze to the dusty red mud floor.

She pointed at the large grey building and carried on "As it's the storm and emergency shelter the original committee engineered and built it rather well, with 2-metre-thick walls and roof, its hurricane proof, and enough tinned food, water and cigarettes to keep all the islanders in there safe for two weeks before help arrives. They had the priority to make sure there was excellent ventilation in there so everyone could smoke with no problem, but as it's a tropical island there was not a single thought about heating, it's such a cold building, compared to out here, it's absolutely freezing!" she said wrapping her arms around herself squeezing her small breasts and shivering for effect.

"Has it ever been used in anger, other than as a cinema?" Mike enquired before they got back in the buggy.

"Several times, the last time was just before Mom, Dad and I came back to the island, four years ago- there was a tropical storm, and the committee decided to evacuate everyone to the shelter. A hundred or so people in living in there it's cosy, apparently, but okay, but as there is a well-stocked bar and, in the evenings, they got to watch films on the big screen to pass the time so it wasn't too stressful. There was no loss of life! The storm passed through in a couple of days without any significant damage and life quickly went back to normal."

Mike and Carrie-Ann nodded, not quite sure what to say and the three of them climbed back in the buggy.

After five minutes there was another large area of solar panels and two large wind turbines, which Tanya explained were installed to save the island a fortune in shipping from the mainland lots of diesel for generators.

They moved along in the buggy and came around the corner to several large fields of plants and Tanya pointed out that originally idea for the island was to be self-sufficient in tobacco production and there would be no need to import the cigarettes. The islanders believed that that they were clever enough for self-sufficiency. She explained that the island is striving to achieve the best possible smoking community on the island, they bring in students each year to help them, so far it hasn't been as sustainable as much as originally founders believed as too many of the residents; including her-self, much prefer their historical mainland brands. The students do continue with their research when they leave the island, helping the society build for the future.

She highlighted that some of the fields were converted for food production and the islanders do grow a collection of fruits and vegetables as part of the healthy eating initiative the island council in conjunction with some of the doctors brought in the past couple of years to help counteract the habit the islanders have of living a rather sedentary lifestyle.

They drove further around the island to go past a derelict looking building with blue and yellow paint peeling off the concrete walls. She highlighted that was the school, the initial idea, and there is still a plan to make a self-sustaining smoking community with children learning to smoke early and staying and living on the island, but a few years ago, due to too many drug and other dangerous and illegal activities, and a death of a residents ten year old boy in very tragic situation they changed to rules so that absolutely no-one under the age of 18 is ever allowed on the island.

If you were lucky enough to get pregnant even with the endless smoking and drinking, before your last trimester you had to leave the island as the two-day cruise was deemed not quick enough to reach the mainland in an emergency. Even in the nicotine fuelled island they are wise enough not to want to have a maternity ward full of cigarette smoke.

Tanya explained mid exhale after lighting yet another cigarette that her parents fell afoul of this rule had to move off the island when her mom got pregnant with her, they tried to return when she was sixteen, but the islands was defiant and as soon as she turned eighteen, they moved straight back to island. She honestly didn't mind being on the island as she was brought up and encouraged to drink and smoke from what many may say is a far too young age. So when then her parents headed back, she had the option of staying on the mainland as somehow she had manged to get the grades to go to university and having a proper career elsewhere, but also to her the excitement, promises and smoking stories from her Mom and Dad of unlimited 24/7 Marlboro Reds was too much for the teenage brain wired for so long with her heavily nicotine dependant lungs, so she quickly agreed to follow them back.

The hardest thing she found was leaving her then boyfriend Aiden behind, she laughed and screwdd her face up as she coughed, before recovering and continuing that her family had accidently on purpose corrupted him to smoke too, but as her mom put it, she had a much more important and loving relationship with her cigarettes than him, so she was going to be absolutely fine on the island!

She drove them further along the coast to a group of low roofed building all along the shore; she described how these were for the older population who wanted some peace and quiet in the corner of the island- relatively close to the hospital. She winked at the attempt of a joke.

The followed the road around and came to a halt next the beach Tanya flicked her finished cigarette across the road and hopped out, turned around and opened her pack on the passenger side chair and focused on lighting a cigarette before offering the pack to Carrie-Ann who gladly accepted.

After pulling her shorts out of the crack of her small backside Tanya then showed them the beach.

"If you do like swimming this is the beach to do it on its gorgeous, the others are not as safe, due to big rip tides. We are told to say its clothing optional beach, but there is a joke there, as the whole island is!" and waved her hand around and she giggled and coughed again at the joke.

"On Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays we run a free bar on the beach, we could do it daily, but the committee were worried that everyone would be far too drunk. Any way we get the adapted ashtray installed beach loungers out, so you can lie sunbathing getting an all over tan with a cocktail and smoke or two and not move unless you want a swim, it must be said the swim is totally optional if you don't want to, no one will force exercise on you! The sea is warm, so no worries there. The beach bar is rather popular amongst the locals, so you do need to get there early!"

Mike and Carrie nodded at each other thinking about it.

"Oh, yes, also on Thursday's we run our weekly almost mid-week, mid-morning" she paused and inhaled --" COPD mitigation but is definitely and totally not exercise" she said exhaling and winking again "- gentle stroll and picnic we can take you for a swim or a float in a nice plunge pool under our tropical water fall!"