Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Carrie-Ann looked at each other and nodded and appreciated the offer.

As Tanya climbed back into the buggy she stated "One other suggested rule, is if you plan on taking anything other than nicotine or alcohol during your stay, please let me or another guest know, preferably someone who is not also partaking! As I keep telling you there are no rules on this island as such, however if someone accidently breaks an unwritten rule, you are just told to leave the island on the next boat, we do have police force on this island, but the committee like to think of them as a couple of tame puppies as we as a community managers do like to check in on people and deal with any issues before they become big problems! Smaller issues here are much easier to deal with." she spoke as if she was giving a management lecture.

Mike rolled his eyes "Beer for me and for her plenty of Marlboro Reds and wine and we will be fine!" Mike grinned.

"That's reassuring to hear!" Tanya smiled too and then dragged on her cigarette "I will show you where the indoor bar is next." Mike smiled nodded along as Carrie-Ann dragged hard on her cigarette and then looked around and dropped it on the floor stubbed it out under her flip flops as she exhaled and then climbed back into the buggy too.

Mike grinned "I am feeling a little parched! It's hotter here than I anticipated." He said mopping his brow.

"Ahh you should have said" and she stopped the buggy, opened a cooler on the passenger side floor and brought out three beers, "They are screw top!" she smiled as she handed the two beers to the back and then opened hers.

"Ah, thank you!"

"No problem, we all look after each other on this island." She then proceeded to down the beer in four continuous gulps and with a sigh, wiped her face, dropped the empty bottle on the seat beside her as she loudly burped. She then flicked open the pack and lit another cigarette. "My tour will finish soon, and then you can have the freedom to do whatever you like for the next few days." Tanya followed up after her exhale.

"Oh, your tour has been highly informative and wonderful!" Mike said after slowly gulping his beer.

Tanya raised her eyebrows, smiled and inhaled on the cigarette between her lips, she exhaled a cone up into the blue sky "I will show you the rest of the small island, it won't take us long." and accelerated away down the path and then turned heavily left, Mike and Carrie-Ann grabbed the back of the seat again as she did.

"Look Mike" Carrie-Ann said pointing out the side of the buggy "is that lady doing what I think she is doing?" Carrie-Ann asked as they went past an old rather fat and very naked women squatting on the grass alongside the path whilst pee jetted out from between her thighs as if she was pressure washing the path whilst she calmly dragged on a cigarette.

"Looks like it, I guess when you need to go you go around here!" he grinned.

"Ah, yes, that's Mary," and Tanya waved at her as they went and Mary waved back and carried on peeing "It reminds me to let you know there is one more thing to say, other than your own private bathrooms in your cabins, and the one at the bar or facilities like the hospital or cinema, there are no public toilets. I think the island planners sort of forgot, or the plumbing became too expensive, Therefore, it has sort of become expected as you are pretty much as nature intended that you can go where you are! Part of the no rules thing I believe." She dragged on her cigarette and exhaled and flicked the ash and with a smile in the rear-view mirror as she exhaled "All I can say is maybe just watch where you are stepping if you are out at night!" she grinned and slowed to a stop. She turned and asked Carrie-Ann "Oh before we go any further, do you need another cigarette?"

"Rude not to I guess?" she replied taking the cigarette from the offered pack and then accepting the light. After both exhaled their smoke, the buggy picked up speed again.

"So, on your left is the small convenience store, which is for food only which you will need to pay for, unless you've paid for the upgrade?"

Mike interjected "I believe we have?"

"Great, the food in there is nothing exciting, but its sustenance and contains nutrients to keep you alive, and once a week when the boat comes in there is fresh meat. The larger store next door is the much more important, in my eyes, "discounted" cigarette kiosk. We are proud to say by discounted we mean that they are totally free. By either holidaying or buying a house and paying the leasehold rent, you pay for your cigarettes via the fee. This arrangement has provided with the full support of the cigarette companies. Which we are of course, all eternally grateful, the store is open 24/7 as the management of the island don't want any of us to even consider the extremely stressful situation, which Mrs Stevenson, I can believe you probably have encountered before, the idea of running out of cigarettes late at night can be seen as a disaster."

"Absolutely Tanya, it's a very scary and stressful situation, many thanks for the cigarettes this afternoon." Carrie-Ann dragged hard on her cigarette, paused for a beat as she smiled as she enjoyed the smoke within her lungs and then exhaled.

"My pleasure anyway let's gets you to your cabin so you can settle in and enjoy your holiday. Just to let you know as you have paid for the upgrade, we have stocked your house with UHT milk, coffee, tea and of course cigarettes and other sweet treats for you to enjoy and will pop in occasionally during the week and provide fresh eggs from the farm chickens and other vegetable like things. I will come and find you tomorrow and take you up to the cinema again." Tanya stated as she pulled up on to a small driveway next to a modern looking flat roofed wooden cabin.

***

"Darling look, just look at that view!" Carrie-Ann stated as she stood by the large bi-fold windows cigarette in one hand and the beer in the other whilst looking out on to the small wooden balcony just above the beach and the turquoise blue sea beyond as the sun lowered towards the horizon in front of them.

"We are very lucky." Mike said walking back from the bedroom before wrapping his arms around Carrie-Ann and lifting up her dress around her waist whilst slowly moving his hands up thighs as they looked out together.

Carrie-Ann moaned as his fingers moved and she inhaled again on the cigarette and exhaled her cloud of smoke against the window. "Thank you for bringing me here, it's absolutely ideal!" She moaned again, before wiggling her hips and his hand being removed, she turned still in his arms and looked up at her husband and smiled before slowly dropping her summer dress straps down both shoulders and with a cute wiggle letting the dress fall to the floor. "I assume darling, after you will have been watching Tanya's rather cute bum eat her shorts every time she got out of the buggy, I know I noticed it, and you poor sod having us both of us sitting there smoking..." she grinned at Mike, "I guess you potentially will now need some assistance?" the corners of her mouth briefly turned up into a smile and her bright blue eyes sparkled before she placed the cigarette between her lips, took a gentle breath in, and exhaled a small amount of smoke through her nose and as Mike was faux defending himself she pushed him backwards on to the sofa and stepped out of her dress leaned over and undid the button of his shorts and got soon got to work.

***

Rat tat tat of a knuckle on the front door, woke them from the slumber on the sofa, with a groan and stretch they giggled at their nakedness, as the looked out over the blue ocean. Before twisting their heads around to see who was wanting their attention.

"Hello, sorry to intrude, hello, are you in? We are your neighbours, hello. I am Kate, Kate Harrison," she announced as she called out as she pushed opened the door "hello, we have met, and we did the Smoga together on the boat?"

Between awakening sniffs and splutters "Oh, yes, I remember, do come on in, sorry, it looks like we fell asleep!" Carrie-Ann stated as she untangled herself from Mikes legs and got up coughed again and briefly bent over double and coughed hard before she found a pack of Marlboros and a green Bic lighter on the kitchen table and hurriedly lit one.

"Mike, darling, wake up!" she demanded as she exhaled and furiously inhaled again. "Sorry, hello I'm Carrie-Ann" she said offering her hand "but please call me Caz, and that lazy bastard "she fake grinned "is my husband Mike." She said pointing at the back of the sofa.

"Oh, eh, where are we!" Mike stated between yawns confused as he sat up on the sofa.

"Darling, our neighbour is here to say hello, I would normally say hang on let's get dressed" she giggled "but under the circumstances..." she ran out of words to say as her right hand hovered protectively over her crutch whilst taking in the half naked plump grey haired lady in front of her, almost admiring her large tanned breasts with impressively large dark nipples, which were sagging and resting on top of her equally tanned purple stretch marked belly which was extending out and hanging well beyond her rather small black bikini bottoms.

Kate laughed, and then coughed herself and quickly inhaled on her own cigarette.

"Sorry to impose, a group of us regulars are heading over to the bar for some 'we are back' food and a drink or well more likely two and well of course a bit of a smoke if you want to join us, it's just us reacquainting ourselves with the island after a far too long a month at home, there is of course there is no expectation, as you know you are more than free do what you like!" and then she dragged again and as she exhaled she flicked her ash on to the parquet floor which Carrie-Ann watched happen with a bit of disbelief.

Mike got up and walked over yawning and stretching before realising he was naked and cupping his balls briefly before focusing his eyes and realised that she was also half naked and let go, "Oh, yes of course we can! I got distracted from trying to go there earlier. Give us five to get ourselves awake and we will come and join you!"

"Great, no need to dress up, some underwear or shorts might be good though, if not you need to bring a towel." she made a point of moving her hands across her naked chest as a revel, "It's the building just up the street on the left! See you later." Kate dragged on her cigarette turned and headed out the door.

Once she was out of earshot, they both watched her black bikini covered backside wobble across to the other cabin "She is no Tanya is she!" Mike commented and Carrie-Ann whispered in his ear "Oi bitchy you, I would say at least she has tits! Plus, darling, you have got to think she may well have been a Tanya many moons ago!" and then nibbled his ear lobe and then turned his stubbly face towards her and as he grabbed her naked buttocks she leaned forward and kissed him hard.

As the kiss broke Mike stated, "Caz we said 5..." and their lips locked in battle again as Mikes hand squeezed Carrie-Ann's small soft buttocks as they kissed again.

***

"So, whose idea was it to come to the island?" Kate asked before taking a leisurely long drag on her cigarette.

"It was mine!" Mike stated triumphantly and took a mouthful of his beer.

"But Mrs Stevenson, I mean Caz, is the actual smoker of you two?" Kate asked as she flicked the cigarette beside her, and the ash drifted to the floor.

"Yup, we, I mean we, no, me, I liked the idea of Caz being able to smoke freely, she so loves smoking, don't you darling" Mike asked looking in her direction "and for both of us to be somewhere hot and to relax together and have a bit of a holiday." Mike tried to defend the decision.

Kate smiled "You've come to the right place; as you can certainly do that here!" She then dragged on her cigarette again and as she slowly exhaled, she flicked the filter knocking the growing ash off again. "So Caz, sorry to impose, but it is a bit of a rite of passage all the islanders go through, and I expect you have been asked hundreds of times, but we are a nosey bunch...if you tell the story now, it will soon spread around the island" she grinned, paused and inhaled on her cigarette and exhaled slowly through her nose as if composing herself "...how come you are such a committed smoker? For example, I've been smoking steady since I was thirteen. Naughty tear away school kid in the wrong, but so right school group!" Kate boasted proudly as she lifted her breasts clear of the table as she leaned back as she inhaled again on her cigarette. "My John has been a smoker since he was fifteen!" she said exhaling and flicking her cigarette in the direction of the ashtray. "Haven't you darling?" she stated as John nodded and inhaled on his cigarette.

Carrie-Ann smiled briefly and inhaled on her cigarette as if also composing herself. "Ahh" she said as the smoke poured out of her mouth "Me smoking that is easy, again as with most things around here, it is all Mike's fault!" she grinned and dragged again.

Kate leaned forwards and turned her head further up the table, as she did her large naked breasts squished in the tabletop and the smattering of stray ashes "Oh, John this does sound interesting, you should listen in!" she said as she reached for and picked up the wine bottle and topped up everyone's empty glass. As she sat back up right, she brushed the ashes off her chest.

"I can assure you it isn't!" and Carrie-Ann nervously dragged hard on her cigarette and stubbed it out as she exhaled, as she slowly looked up two packs were thrust in to her face which she smiled and slowly pulled a cigarette out and picked up her lighter and lit it straight away.

Carrie-Ann cleared her throat with a cough and took a large gulp of her wine for Dutch courage.

"So, it's fairly simple, I am your typical good girly girl, now gone very, very, very bad!" She smiled at the thoughts going through her head and with almost absentmindedly dragged on her cigarette she was holding just front of her face, followed with a sharp short exhale.

"I was the sports nut at school, and actually quite good, I even loved the cross-country races, running for hours on end, it was brilliant, I could lose myself for hours, and then my active teenage world collided with reality. Alcohol and partying with friends, I tried smoking once or twice, even perfected inhaling, but at that time in my life it wasn't for me, then university, was on the hockey team, even won a couple of trophies, "she grinned as the thoughts crossed her face "life was one big roller coaster of fun." She smiled at the thoughts, flicked her cigarette and dragged again.

"After university I got a job as a rather well paid junior digital engineer for a company in the same office block as Mike..." she looked at him and smiled. "Even though he worked for a different company we literally bumped, or that wet Friday morning squeezed into into each other in the elevator." She smiled thoughtfully and inhaled on her cigarette, flicked the ash as she exhaled and then took a long draw of the wine. Once the glass was replaced on the table Kate promptly topped it up again.

"If I remember correctly, I sneezed and then took the piss out of Mike's ridiculously strong and potent aftershave as my nose was tucked up right under his chin...and I think his cheesy comeback, was along the lines of if you if you don't like it, you could choose him better one, I was more than welcome, but if I wanted to start by choosing a beer with him later, that was also an opportunity." She smiled again at the thoughts racing through her head. "It was so cheesy; I just had to say yes, I hadn't any exciting plans, my normal routine was get in the house, order a takeaway undo my bra, undress and sit on to the sofa to watch Friday night TV with a bottle of wine whist waiting for the food." Her spare hand grabbed and squeezed Mike's knee in appreciation before taking another cigarette out of the pack in front of her and chain lighting it.

As she was busy lighting the cigarette Kate interjected "this looks so promising doesn't it John" in which he nodded approvingly as Carrie-Ann exhaled and then sipped her wine.

"Anyway, where was I, we did that for like a month, Friday night dates, I am not sure why we moved at such a glacial pace, but we did. Five thirty on a Friday night, our two separate groups of colleagues would decamp from the building into the pubs nearby, but we would make our apologies and walk together the extra five minutes down the street, even if it was pouring with rain, and have more than couple of drinks on our own before getting the train home- separately.

"It was extremely late on one of those Friday nights that we got a little saucy with our conversation. We were almost alone in bar, all the commuters had long gone, and the Friday night party crowd had yet to arrive, we had a booth in the corner and yes we were both rather drunk, neither of us wanted to leave, or at least I was very drunk." She grinned "and for some strange reason we got on to 'What turns us on or what is your strange quirk" we had been having these drunken Friday night dates for about 4 weeks?" she asked and turned to Mike who shrugged his shoulders, smiled and nodded encouragingly, "so we had 'got to know' each other quite a bit. I can't even remember who started it? Probably you again Mike?" She asked raising her detailed plucked blonde eyebrow at him and he shrugged his shoulders again as she flicked the long ash off the cigarette and then brought it her lips and dragged on it.

"Any way...what happened was...gentlemanly he let the women go first, so I admitted, that I get a little bit turned on and absolutely love going completely commando in the most serious of situations, important meetings with the bosses, weddings all those sort of things, even trying to accidently flash people at the same time, as what makes it more exciting is that I wear the shortest or the most translucent thing going, to try and tease myself and anyone else looking. So basically, I go naked under everything I wear, my tits are so small, I don't really need a bra, but wear it for convention, when needed and well underwear is only another layer of clothing." She grinned looking at the table of half -naked people nodding on with appreciation. "I was so drunk I think I just untucked my blouses, and opened my work skirt zip to show him that I had no knickers on! After watching his cheeky smile, that was the moment we leaned over the table and we hugged and then we properly kissed, our first one!" She squeezed Mikes hand beside her. "Think that may have been our first night together" she gushed as Mike embarrassingly nodded his head. "I showed him my fanny, and he took my heart!" she gushed.

"The shocking thing at the time after we had finished kissing was Mike's turn where he said rather sheepishly that what turned him on was that he loved to watch gorgeous girls smoke! I was aghast, and like what!??!" she screwed her mouth up, crinkling her face in the process and then stuck the cigarette back between her lips and pulled a lungful of smoke in. "Things then started to make sense, over the past few weeks when our conversation had started to drift, you know, as they do, so would his eyes drift on to any women near us with a pack on the table or if he thought they were potentially heading out the door for a smoke. He would follow them with his eyes, rather than looking at me." She frowned flicked her ash and then dragged gain. "I guess I should have flashed him my parts earlier!" she smiled.

"To be fair to Mike, he then said he wouldn't want me to smoke because of all the downsides of smoking and wouldn't want to force a girl to smoke. But he loves to watch them. Which to be honest with you darling, and to you guys, he really didn't force me to smoke, through me falling for him, I forced myself to smoke, yes I was a twenty something year old after work sitting in the park bench opposite the spotty teenagers playing on the skateboards, taking goodness knows what drugs whilst I sat there with a cigarette and a takeaway cappuccino from Starbucks. I wish I had the cider the kids opposite me had!" she grinned and flicked her cigarette "It was a hard slog, but eventually enjoyable process to get competent, I thought, but falling head over heels for Mike was easy and, soon I encountered that dreaded word 'Love' for Mike." She grinned and inhaled. "I've got an addictive personality, games, sport, whatever." She said exhaling. "I got seriously addicted to smoking!"