All Comments on 'SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #05'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mindslutmindslutabout 4 years ago

Wow. I gave my mind and body to you during this and was not disappointed. I could feel your fingers inside me. I didn’t let myself go enough to cum, but I will keep trying until I get there. In the mean time, hope you enjoy thinking about how incredibly wet and desperate you made someone out here.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
666 Views and a 5* rating....that will get the Lone Star Troll thinking!

These audio experiences are to be savoured, slowly enjoyed, like really good sex on a lazy Sunday morning.

Oops! Sex and Sunday in the same sentence, now I am headed for the warm place...

A *kiss* to all who are enjoying these. Keep hitting replay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
10/10

Easily one of the most erotic experiences I've had. The only downside is I found myself having to slow down or even stop to cum when you said to. Other than that, perfection.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
#6 The P-Spot is awaiting release....

...P stands for Perineum which is betwixt and between, but has so much more going for it!

Keep checking back and experience it for yourself...

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those...

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I came so hard to this audio I don’t think I’ve ever experienced such a strong hands free orgasm!

NorzNorzover 3 years ago
Omg this series is amazing this one is my favourite so far

This is a very impressive experience. I really enjoy the immersive nature, a lot of thought has clear!y gone into this.The hypnosis is mild which is good it's enough to relax but leave the conscious mind not subconscious in control, however you found a way to still relax enough for this kind of imagination to work. I am impressed and very much enjoyed the experience.This is hands down my favourite.

AurallyInclinedAurallyInclinedover 1 year ago

Yes, masturbation is fabulous, and and orgasm with you... wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES