SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #10

Info
#10 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - The E-Spot.
298 words
7.8k
2

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

#10 here we are at the final episode, the E-Spot.

One listener wrote to me about this series, saying that while they were a lot of fun, she already knew about all these places on her body that made her climax. I answered that I was also making these particular audios for the clueless guys out there who get a puzzled look when they hear the word 'clitoris'. Anyway...

E stands for Epidermis, your skin, the largest single organ of the human body and by far the most blessed with the ability to feel sensation. In this final exploration we are going to re discover all of your skin and you will feel just how amazing that can be. This is the longest audio of the 10 because there is so much of your body to cover!

Get comfortable, ensure you won't be disturbed and just lie back, let me do all the hard work...

Sometimes I encounter a piece of information, an artwork or new research that stimulates me to produce a fresh approach to the subject. One such article I encountered proposed there were fifteen different types of Female Orgasm which I found fascinating.

I came down to a shortlist of ten to include in an exploration of the Female Orgasm. So here is my offer of ten different audio experiences, each with an initial relaxation and arousal phase, part of my unique Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique.

I had a lot of fun making the #10TypesOf_O. I am sure you will too. Make sure that you listen to all 10.

As always your feedback and comments as to how the work can be improved, or just that you enjoyed yourself, are most welcome.

Relax, reach for the body lotion and start to work it in...

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
If you think you could last the full 104 minutes...

...without having a complete orgasmic meltdown.

Then you can find the Master Compilation of all 10 Types combined on my personal website*. If you are brave enough to try it, I would love to know what happens?

(*I Think it is a little too long to post here)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A delicious finale!

This series, like all your work, has been quite an adventure, and I'm eagerly looking forward to more from you!

I would like to offer one suggestion, if I may be so bold. I would love to listen to some of these back to back, but although the intro has a lot of great info if a listener is getting it for the first time, it can seem jarring to have to listen to it over and over. A bit too much cooldown, if you know what I mean ;) Is there a way to separate the "meat and taters" from the intro to make it a little more playlist friendly?

Beyond that, there is nothing I would add or change. I've enjoyed this exploration and hope to see more soon!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Dark Horde Pt. 01 A young woman stumbles into a war between creatures of myth.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Road Trip A sub is kidnapped then played with on a road trip.in BDSM
Lost In the Woods A woman becomes prey to a werewolf's appetites.in Erotic Horror
The Cave of the Beast Lyra finds herself trapped with the beast.in NonHuman
More Stories