Smuggling Raisins Ch. 07

Story Info
Sunday morning in bed.
1.1k words
4.31
8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** Sunday August 8, Mrs O'Hare's bed *****

Jesus woke before dawn. Madeline was still asleep, and he reached down and stroked his hands over her naked ass under the covers. He moved in closer to her and felt her body heat radiate into him. He reached around and stroked her belly, his cum was in there somewhere, swallowed by the bucketload the day before. Jesus felt up her breasts, which hung heavy and sideways to the sheets, cupped her pubic mound. Access to a grown woman was exhilarating, different than the badly abused and warped boy-girl in lockup. The heavy breasts and broad ass were the real thing. Her breathing changed and he knew she was awake.

"What do you like?"

The question was so unexpected she didn't know what to say. She tilted her head so her face lay up toward the ceiling, pushed her dark hair back with her fingers revealing her profile, lit by predawn through blinds. "I never had an orgasm until a couple months ago. Horace was selfish, and then he stopped trying to get me to be with him. It was a woman who made that happen first. The key is to get me very excited first, worked up. I need someone take charge, to force my limbs open so I can feel their strength on my body, then take something personal from me and force me to cum. I need to be treated like a girl..."

Jesus said nothing. He rose to his knees, crouching over her and and pushed her rump gently. She rolled on her tummy. His hands on her were the magic she ached for the last two days. She slid her legs up under her hips and lifted her ass in the air, assuming doggy, the posture of female submission, face down, mouth open over the pillow, hands clasped above her head. She looked down under her body. Her breasts hung underneath her like the teats of an animal, she shimmied and they swung from side to side. She let her ass cheeks relax. bitch, bitch. He settled in behind her, hands lightly stroking the top of her buttocks and lower back. She reached down and stroked his nuts then nudged his cock in place. "Go ahead, push" She whispered. "I'm ready".

But he paused. "Mrs O'Hare?"

"What!? Please... Fuck me. Now is the time."

He said nothing.

"You deserve it. You killed Horace so now I'm your booty. I'm a captive woman and I need to be raped here in my bed, do it hard and make me scream, make me know I am owned, fuck me in the ass if that pleases you, I need to know my place, to feel my place, so fuck me and go at it hard! I sucked your cock for two days, the least you can do is mount me like the bitch I now am. Jesus, fuck, stick it in me!"

His weight settled forward, driving his cock in with slow force. The air left her lungs in a long slow sigh. Maddie brought her hands up over her head again, and arched her back so the boy could ride her broad motherly buttocks freely. His cock stretched her out wide, like she thought it would, and having been empty for so long she was tight and it hurt, and that felt right. He hilted, filling her up.

Jesus could feel the pressure and hot slickness of her clutch the tip of his organ, then flow down the shaft as he pushed, so good. He trembled, his mouth wide open. He drooled, and it splattered on the broad white curve of her ass-cheek, ran down the side on her thigh. She stayed still, allowing him to probe. He pulled back, thrust, back, over and over, faster and faster and finally wrapped his body over her smooth cool flesh, cleaved to her skin everywhere he could, his hands pressed under her breasts, squeezing the softness, arms wrapped to her flanks, face breathing in her back, thighs pushed up behind hers and his groin wedged hard in her buttocks so his cock was forced deep in his first woman, not just any gang bitch but Mrs O'Hare; tall, full figured, stately Mrs O'Hare of city-wide fame. The tousled brunette in overalls, a kerchief holding her thick dark hair back while she directed the groundskeepers. The crisp, sexy TV chef who's hands lingered over carrots and dipped her fingers in melted butter and sucked them on camera. And now this was a new Mrs O'Hare, the great soft white body willingly crouching under him in her own expensive bed, taking it from behind, panting with pleasure after begging to get fucked. He pumped his load in her, letting the spasms fade out completely before extracting his member, then slid off her sideways.

Her face still buried in the pillows, Maddie rubbed her fingers over her mound. Jesus watched her. She wanted to hide, but he owned her so she didn't. Besides, she needed him to force this on her eventually. Her fingers moved faster and she started panting again, her face red and straining, but as always she couldn't make herself come. She beat the sheets with her fists, her body wriggling with unmet need. Jesus suddenly saw Mrs O'Hare wasn't just a woman, she was an animal. She didn't want it; she needed to be mounted.

Jesus stroked her back, then pushed her hair behind her ear with his fingers, mimicking her habit, so he could see her face scrunched sideways on the bed, red and messy. She smiled without real joy. "Now you fucked me Jesus. Was I worth three thousand dollars and two murders?"

He sat up and took his hand away. "The money yes. The other things, I don't know. I won't know. That's different. Anyway you're going to be earning for me, so either I get the money back fast or we are finished."

She sat up, worried. "What. Doing what?" She pulled the sheet up over her fat teats, wrapped her soft arms over the sheet, around her chest.

"Well. We go to Mexico in a few days. Maybe it's Mexican food on your show, you know. The food of Sonora or something. I drive, they won't be surprised you have a driver, and you sit in the back. We're going to bring money down and come back up with heroin. Then you visit Alan in Folsom and give it to him, we collect our scratch out here from Irving Street. Folsom has a fearsome appetite for dope."

She nodded. It sounded dangerous but she did not care anymore. Her life was shattered anyway. "So I keep the restaurant and the show?"

"I keep them, you do them." he said.

"Ok."

"Mrs O'Hare, will you do anything I ask you to?"

"Anything."

"Then I want coffee and toast."