Snapshots of a Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband needs a distraction while his wife is reading.
1.6k words
4.8
6.1k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the intro, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: MF, romance, oral, facesitting, rimming

**************

I was feeling on edge. I was waiting for answers back for something at work, and even though I knew that it was going to take a while, it was the only thing that I could think about. I tried distracting myself with TV, games, and books, but I just couldn't handle them.

Looking around the house I found my wife lying in bed reading. I sat next to her and began stroking her leg.

"I need a distraction," I told her.

"So go watch TV," She replied offhand, not really paying attention to me.

"I tried that," I responded, running my hand further up her leg.

"Stop that," she said, brushing my hand away. "Go do something else. I'm reading."

I put my hand on the top edge of her book. She finally looked up at me.

"All joking aside, I really do need a distraction. I'm going crazy for no reason, and I don't know what to do," I said in a more serious voice.

"Ok, fine. I'll be your distraction. But I'm going to keep reading and you are going to have to convince me to stop."

"Deal."

She picked her book back up and resumed reading. I pulled off my pajama shirt and tossed it by my pillow. I grabbed the waist of her shorts, and she lifted her hips so I could pull them down. She wasn't wearing any panties, which made my life easier. I laid down next to her and she stopped reading just long enough to get up and swing a leg over me. She rested her book on our headboard which was a very convenient height. I had a quick view of one of my favorite sights before she settled on my face and continued reading.

Her pussy lips were on my mouth, and I started with a quick lick. My first taste showed that she was less disinterested than she had claimed to be. I loved how she tasted, tangy and rich. Each of her legs was over one of my upper arms, so I had a limited range of motion, but I was able to gently rub her thighs. I started with broad strokes of my tongue from the bottom to the top, with interspersed breaks to slide my tongue as deep into her hole as I could and to flick my tongue over her clit. She kept getting wetter and wetter and started making small noises of appreciation. I knew that I was winning, but we weren't in the home stretch yet. I sped up my tongue a bit, focusing more and more on her depth and her clit than the broad strokes.

When my wife started thrusting her pussy against my face, I knew that it was time. I made a small circle with my lips around her clit and began to suck, flicking my tongue back and forth hard. She moaned and dropped her book forgoing any pretense of trying to read. One hand grabbed the headboard for stability while the other grabbed my hair.

"Oh fuck, that feels good!" She cried as she rode my face.

As my lips and tongue assaulted her clit, my chin was perfectly positioned for the entrance to her pussy. She thrust against it over and over, crying out in pleasure as she rode my face. Her orgasm finally hit, and she pulled my hair tight as she ground down on my face. I could feel her cum as it poured out of her and all over my face. I kept licking, but softer now, knowing that she got sensitive. She eventually collapsed backward across my body.

"Fuck." She said after a couple of minutes. "I was really enjoying my book. Now I lost my place. I hope you are pleased with yourself."

"I am," I responded smugly. "And from how wet my face is, I think that you are pretty pleased with me as well."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You do an ok job eating pussy."

"Only ok?" I asked, faking insult.

"Fishing for compliments, are we? Fine. You are incredible at eating me out. I love what your tongue can do to me. It drives me crazy every time. Is that better?"

"Much."

I lifted my head and gave her pussy a kiss.

"More?" She asked laughing. "Ok, Ok."

She pulled herself up and rolled over so that she was on all fours above me. She looked down at my hard cock that was poking out of the top of my loose shorts and leaking precum all over my stomach. She then looked between our bodies at my soaked face.

"It looks like someone else has been enjoying this as well," she said.

As I opened my mouth to respond, she sat back down on my face. While in this position I had much less access to her clit, it had several other benefits. The first of which was that her beautiful ass was in my face. My nose was deep in her crack, pressed against her rosebud. I had no choice but to inhale the rich, earthy scent of her ass, not that I was complaining. The second advantage of this position was that between my nose buried in her ass and her cunt pressed against my mouth, I couldn't breathe. I loved the feeling of being completely at her mercy, trusting her, and giving her my everything. I knew that I could move my head out push her up a bit and be able to breathe, but the game of it intensified everything else. The final benefit was that she had access to my crotch as well.

She tugged at my waistband, and I lifted my hips even as I started working my tongue in and out of her again. She pulled my legs up into the air to remove my shorts and then spread them open. She ran her hands down the inside of my thighs, teasing my cock with gentle touches while rocking back and forth on my face.

"You like being a brown noser, don't you," she said playfully.

I tried to answer but it was fully muffled by her pussy. By this point, I was starting to feel the burn in my chest, so I placed my hands on her ass and gently pushed. She raised up enough that I could breathe. I took a few gulping breaths, breathing deeply in the smell of her pussy and ass before she dropped back onto my face. This time my nose penetrated her ass slightly, the tip pushing just into her dark hole. My tongue got back to work at a feverish pace and she moaned, humping my tongue even harder. As her orgasm started to swell, she shoved my dick into her mouth and pressed a finger against my asshole. I lost any semblance of control and my hips thrust upwards at her as I started cumming. I groaned into her pussy, which was enough to set her off as well. Her cries were muffled by the spurting dick in her mouth, but her cum filled my open mouth, making her orgasm more than obvious. I drank it down but then had to push her off my face before I either blacked out or drowned.

My body was on sensory overload as my wife continued to suck on my twitching cock and I tried to catch my breath. Her fingers keep running over my asshole, taint, and balls, sending additional shocks of pleasure and sensations through my body. I couldn't handle it anymore and tapped her thigh gently. She stopped playing with me and let my cock out of her mouth.

"Was that distracting enough for you?" She asked, still crouching over my body.

Still winded and in a haze, I could do nothing more than grunt in affirmation.

"Are you sure? Maybe you need a bit more distracting," she said.

She shifted forward a drop and sat up back onto my face. This time, however, her position meant that, as she spread her cheeks, her asshole was pressing against my mouth. I could still breathe, as she wasn't leaning back far enough to press against my nose as well, and I continued to take deep breaths, inhaling her musky, earthy scent. I kissed her asshole gently before spreading my lips and gently tonguing her rosebud. The taste of her ass filled my senses as I licked back and forth, getting her ass as wet as I could before pressing my tongue inside. I couldn't get far, but I was able to start tongue fucking her asshole.

"Mmmmmm. You are so nasty," she said and pushed her ass down harder on my face. "Maybe next time you will remember this before bothering me while I'm reading."

My wife got off my face and grabbed her shorts.

"I would kiss you, but I know where that mouth of yours has been," she said with a laugh as she grabbed her book and laid back down.

"Oh, don't worry, I will remember."