A Brother Sister Halloween

Story Info
Brother and sister virgins let Halloween bring them together.
20k words
4.73
143.4k
233
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,588 Followers

All characters are eighteen years of age or older.

This story takes place over two days, October 30th and 31st. This is an entry in the Halloween Story Contest 2022, so please 'rate' it when you're through reading. Thanks everyone!

October 30, the day before Halloween

With his still new-smelling Community College text books in his hands, Daniel climbed the stairs of the big house he lives in. Having a heart surgeon father and a nurse practitioner mother affords the family certain luxuries, like the wide, southern-gothic staircase, and the upstairs library just off the hall from the bedrooms, a nice quiet place to study and do research on the desktop computer there.

Off the hallway at the top of the stairs is the bathroom Daniel shares with his sister, Sissy, and on this second to the last day of October the door is wide open, Sissy and her friend Noreen both standing in front of the oversized mirror, giggling as they look over each other's brand new Halloween costumes. Daniel stopped in his tracks, unable to look away for a few surprising seconds.

"Spaniel, what do you think?" asked Sissy, smiling brightly. "Me and Noreen decided to go sexy this year."

"Yeah. I mean...yeah," said Daniel, shifting his eyes downward so as not to be lecherous. But the view down there was all legs, his sister's, mostly, since she was to the fore. He'd never seen her look anything like this before, with white thigh-high fishnet stockings on her legs, the thigh-high part fully visible do the extreme shortness of the satiny white 'sexy nurse' dress she had on. It's a dress that, when his gaze lifted upward again, gave him a very open view of Sissy's deep and sensual cleavage, a full and remarkable bustiness that was so very much like his mother's.

Deciding it would be best to concentrate on the fun little nurse hat on her head, his gaze flashed past the sexy smokey eye makeup Sissy had just applied. "Cool hat," he said. "You guys are...wearing that to the party?"

"The hats, or the rest of it? Yeah, we're two nurses, ready to take care of some cute guys' ailments. Get it?"

Daniel smiled at his sister's somewhat dorky excitement, his gaze now shifting to Noreen, her subtle smile much more bashful, her eyes interested in his, but not confidently. A quick glance lower than her face told him Noreen is no match for Sissy in the tits department, but he already knew that. Surprisingly, though, she looked rather stunning, Noreen did, and his quick glances continued to take looks at her, both he and she now becoming red in the face.

"Spaniel, you okay?" asked Sissy, smirking. "You've seen us both before, you know. Lots. So what are you wearing to the party tomorrow?"

Daniel shrugged, not even sure if he was going to the Halloween party, the first college party of his and his twin sister Sissy's new college careers.

Sissy had a thought. "You could...maybe wear Dad's scrubs and go as a surgeon. We could all go together."

Daniel nodded, this being a pretty good idea, though being that friendly with his sister, out in public at an event with their peers, would be something kind of new. "Yeah, maybe."

"They'd fit you perfect," said Sissy. "You and Dad are, like, twins."

A fresh blush pinkened Daniel's face when he thought of how much Sissy and his mother are also like twins, his peripheral vision lost in the softness of Sissy's cleavage-heavy bosom again. "Well...I gotta study."

"Okay. See ya," said Sissy.

"Bye, Daniel," Noreen said shyly, the first words she'd been able to say to him.

--

An hour later, after Noreen had gone home, Sissy walked from her bedroom to the library room across the hall, still wearing her 'hot nurse' costume, her face still wearing the sexy makeup. "Spaniel, you're still studying? What the fuck, you trying to beat me at grades so Mom and Dad will like you better?"

"No, it's just math. You know I have all kinds of problems with it."

"Wanna take a break? I wanted to ask you some stuff."

"Sure. What's up?"

"Do you...like Noreen? I saw the way you looked at her."

Daniel blushed. "Oh. It's just...you guys' costumes. She looked...really good."

"Daniel, I don't think she's right for you, if you're starting to get ideas about that."

"Sis, no, I'm not. I mean...I don't think I am. She's really nice though. I like her."

"Yeah, well...I don't think she likes you. Not in that way. I think you should know that, right?"

Daniel shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. She's always so nice though."

"I know. Just not right for you," Sissy dismissed. "So...the other thing...I kinda wanted to ask you...if you could maybe help me figure out some stuff. Like, with this costume, for example. Ways to make it sexier. What would a guy think is hot? You're a guy, so...I was hoping you could help me with that."

"Really?"

"Spaniel, you're a guy, or at least you pretend to be one," Sissy smirked. "Want to help me learn? I sort of can't believe I never thought of this before."

"Thought of what?"

"You, stupid! You're a guy. I can ask you questions, about what guys think about the way girls look and stuff. I need to know all that stuff. I kinda suck at it."

"At what?"

"Boys, stupid! Haven't you noticed the only dates I've ever had were with two dorks? I just feel...sort of clueless about it all."

"And you think I know? Sis, I've only dated two girls."

"That makes no difference. You're still a guy. You're not gay or anything, are you? Not that I think so, but..."

"No! I'm not! Why would you say that?"

"So, then...you're the man for the job. You'll help me figure out how I can be more attractive, to guys who don't normally notice me."

"Sis, I don't think you need help. I mean...you're really pretty and...guys notice you. I'm sure they do."

"Notice and want are two different things."

"Yeah, but..."

"No buts. We're doing this. I'm excited. I've never had any of this kind of help before. Noreen and me, we've been clueless. It makes us crazy. I don't want to be clueless anymore."

"Yeah, I get that, but..."

Sissy shook her head. "I said no buts. Can't you just help me?"

"Okay. I can help a little, maybe. I'm not like an expert."

"Yeah you are. How can a guy not be an expert at being a guy?"

Daniel smiled. "Okay."

Sissy glanced down at the front of herself. "So...how do I make this costume hotter? If you saw a girl in it, one you liked, you'd think 'Gee, I wish she'd worn that a little bit differently'. What would that be?"

Daniel eyed the satiny white super-short nurse's dress, letting his gaze drink in the sexiness of it more openly than he'd done before. "It's nice. I mean, it's hot, but...it's white, and it's got red trim, so...a red bra would be hotter."

"I picked this bra because it's white. I figured a nurse would wear white everything, but..." Sissy glanced down at her very visible cleavage and the way the top edges of her bra showed. "...Yeah, you're right. I've got a red one. Come look at it, and see what you think."

Daniel followed her into her room, watched her go to her dresser, the micro mini-dress showing more than a hint of her white panties as she bent to open her underwear drawer. Holding a dark-red lacy bra up for him to see, she looked into his eyes to gauge his reaction.

Daniel looked unimpressed. "I was thinking brighter red. Like the trim on the dress."

"I don't have a bright one," said Sissy. "I want one. Oh, wait, Mom's got one!"

"Mom? Really? How do you know that?"

"I know all her things. Nice things. Fun things. You'd be surprised, Daniel. Really surprised."

Sheepishly following Sissy into their parents' bedroom, Daniel watched her go to her knees in front of a low-down drawer of their mother's long dresser, one that contained a stuffed-full jumble of lacy, satiny things.

"Here's one," said Sissy, clutching a bright red poof of lace in her hand as she rummaged deeper into the soft, frilly treasures. "She's actually got a bunch of red stuff. Did you know that?"

Daniel shook his head even though Sissy wasn't looking, his silent answer born of his stupefied surprise that his mother wears sexy lingerie.

"Yeah this one should work," said Sissy. "Here's the matching panties, too. They're a little...wild...with this short little dress, but...maybe I'll just go for it. A little see-through never hurt anyone, right?" Closing the drawer and turning toward Daniel, Sissy saw his stupefied look and the reddened blushing color of his face. "Shit, Spaniel. Is this gonna be too much for you? What is it? Is it Mom? Oh my God, is this, like...what do they call it...oedipal?" Sissy smirked. "We learned about that, remember?"

Somewhat stunned, Daniel nodded, remembering the college credit psychology class he and Sissy had taken not too long ago, in their senior year at high school. "It's...not that."

"Yeah, okay," said Sissy, smirking even more as her own face blushed. "Whatever you say, Spaniel." Skittering off toward her room, she glanced back at him, catching him looking at her legs. "Give me a minute. Knock before you come in."

A minute passed, and it didn't seem like long enough, but it's what she said and a knock at the door wouldn't hurt, so Daniel quietly rapped his knuckles against the wood.

"Yeah, okay," called Sissy, adding, "Impatient much?" when he opened the door and saw her wearing nothing but the bright red bra and panties. With her arms still behind her, still trying to fasten the amazingly sexy low-cut lace bra, she said, "This one doesn't fasten normal. Can you help me?"

"I don't really...know how."

"Seriously? Spaniel, you must have popped open a few at least, haven't you?"

With a blushing face, Daniel shook his head in a sad sort of way.

"Great. My expert on all things sexy doesn't even know how to work a bra. Get over here and just look at it. Men are supposed to be good at mechanical things."

Feeling a new kind of warmth when Daniel was close behind her, not knowing if this new heat was radiating off him or just glowing within her, goosebumps of excitement suddenly overtook Sissy when she felt his hands take the two unhooked back-straps from her fingers. It was the giving up of their control that gave her the goosebumpy tingles, this new, very intimate situation suddenly feeling very wonderfully different than anything she'd yet experienced in her young life. Thrusting her breasts forward so as to draw her shoulders back and maybe make his job a bit easier, Sissy made a quiet confession. "You're not the only one who's never done things, you know. I've never had a boy take my bra off. I've never...had a boy see all of me."

Stunned by this news, Daniel's fingers became unable to function. Is she saying...she's a virgin, he wondered? It could be, or maybe not. Fucking can be done without being nude, he knew, but...

"Yeah, me neither," he confessed, the quiet of this perfume-scented room suddenly feeling like some kind of a church. "Not a boy. A girl, I mean. I've...never..."

All the air rushed out of Sissy's lungs, her breasts then heaving so full on her inhale they nearly burst out of the small little low-cut cups of the bra. Daniel, taller than she is and looking over her shoulder, couldn't help but stare at this beautiful, busty spectacle, one that now seemed to be uncontrollably continuing.

"Jesus, Spaniel," she breathily said, holding her head so he couldn't notice her smirk. "You taking your time on purpose, or what?"

"No! I'm...having trouble figuring this out."

"Clueless much? Just stay behind me for a minute. Let me look at it." Sweeping the delicate little shoulder straps down her arms, Sissy stood topless for a few moments, moment's that made both her heart and Daniel's begin to thump even more than before. "Oh, I see it now," she said, examining the delicately beautiful bra as she held it in her hands. Quickly putting it back on, her hands reached behind her, fastening it quick as a wink. "I should let you practice on it. Want to? Now that you can see it hooked you'll see how to unhook it. Try it."

Daniel nodded even though Sissy couldn't see, though just now she was turning her head, looking over her shoulder at him, her sexily made-up smokey eyes looking so different than usual and so very adult. Examining the fastening, he saw how it went, undoing it just as Sissy's excited intake of breath made her breasts heave, his light touch losing control of the surprisingly snappy elastic that flew from his fingers, the bra suddenly very unhooked indeed.

"Ha ha!" giggled Sissy, a bashful but excited rush of tingles affecting her again, her interested eyes seeing Daniel's wide-eyed look over her shoulder at the fleeting exposure of her exceptionally aroused nipples. Her quick hands gathered the low-cut cups into their proper, supportive positions again. "See if you can hook it now," she breathily said, looking back over her shoulder at him again, the surprising thrill of these moments so clear to see in her flirty eyes.

Daniel fumbled with the clasp, mainly because he felt all fumbly inside, but he did succeed, the pretty bra hooked again. "I guess we're both learning things," said Sissy, feeling a fresh and delicious rush of tingling goosebumps again.

Daniel sat down on the side of Sissy's bed as she put on the short little satin nurse's dress. He'd sat there before, many times, going way back to when they were kids, but never to watch a sight such as this. Seeing her from behind, with the roundness of her ass contouring the dress in a perfect, womanly way, his eyes fixated on her fishnet-stockinged legs, the remarkable sexiness of them that had been all but completely forgotten when he was so focused on the delicacies of the unhooking and re-hooking of her bra. Now though, he watched as Sissy turned, seeing her bend at the waist as she pulled up the tops of the stockings, adjusting them just so on her thighs, her weighty breasts hanging and moving more freely with gravity.

"So what do you think, Spaniel?" she said, standing straight again, looking downward at her cleavage and the front of her little nurse's dress. "These cute red buttons go all the way down to the bottom, so...what's your guy brain tell you? How many should I leave undone? How low should I go?"

Daniel smirked. "That's the whole thing, right there. I mean...that tells a guy...a lot."

"How open it is, do you mean? So, if I open it, down below the bra, maybe even showing some of my stomach..." she said, doing it, "...what does that tell a guy?"

Daniel smirked. "Too much, maybe? I kinda hate to say it."

"Why."

"Because you're my sister. I don't want stupid jerks all over you."

"Would they be?" asked Sissy, coyly biting her lower lip. "What about nice smart guys, like you. What's the perfect look? That's what I want to know."

"Button one back up," said Daniel. "Another... another... That's it, I think."

"Yeah? So you want to see some of the bra, just not like a stripper."

"Yeah, the bra's...really good. I don't know if you know this, but...I can see the red of it right through the dress."

Sissy stepped toward her full-length mirror for a look-see. "Oh, wow. That's hot, right? I can see the panties, too. Look, I just got goosebumps on my arms. Do you like it? Seeing my panties through the dress like this?"

"They're Mom's."

Sissy shot him a saucy look, her back suddenly in an arched posture, humping the curve of her ass more pronouncedly. "Yeah. Do you like it? You haven't even hardly seen how hot they are. They're like...so see-through. Good thing the party's indoors, right? If it was windy I'd be arrested."

"Sis, I'm...kind of surprised. How come you haven't had a good boyfriend?"

"Oh my God, that's the big question, isn't it. Mom always says it's because it's only been two or three years since I've really been old enough. That makes me feel better when I think about it that way. But yeah, this is my first year in college and I'm still a virgin. It's not what I expected. What about you, my handsome brother? I could ask you the same question. I would have thought you could have asked out lots of girls."

"I probably could have. It just...never happened."

"Yeah," said Sissy, seeing the sadness in Daniel's eyes. "Just think about it like Mom does. It's only been two or three years. That's, like, nothing, she always says. When it changes it'll change big, I think. College will be good. I kind of wish I lived on campus, though. If we ever go away to real colleges, that'll be when things will really change."

Daniel smirked. "But then you wouldn't have Mom's underwear drawer to use. How often do you...wear her things?"

"Once in a while. I kinda love it."

"Does she know?"

"We share clothes, yeah. She's never said anything about the lingerie. I know she sees it in the laundry. I think maybe she thinks it's good for my self-esteem, maybe it'll bring me luck or something. That's what I think she thinks. But yeah, she doesn't embarrass me about it."

Daniel nodded, knowing his mother has a sweet, generous, kind heart.

"What about you?" asked Sissy. "You must fit Dad's clothes now. You ever share anything?"

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, a little. A couple of his dress shirts. His jackets and stuff."

"What do you think about wearing his scrubs for Halloween?"

Daniel shrugged. "Yeah, it's...kind of a good idea."

Sissy nodded excitedly. "Let's try it out. I wanna see."

"Now?"

Sissy took his hand, pulled him up off the bed, led him back into their parent's bedroom. "He's got drawers full of them in his closet, and special underwear, too," she said.

Daniel wondered why she knew that, watching as she flung open a wide drawer inside their father's walk-in closet. "I like these brighter blue scrubs. They'll make your eyes look good." Another drawer was pulled open, this one full of boxer shorts and tighter, bikini style briefs. "He wears these tighter ones for work. Scrubs are thin and soft, so...you'll need these for some support. I'm assuming you've got a dick in your pants, right? You haven't been neutered, have you, Spaniel?"

Daniel smiled, catching the little bikini briefs Sissy tossed at him. Getting a better look at their briefness, he looked surprised. "Dad wears these?"

"Did you not see he's got half a drawer full of them?" Taking her brother's slightly sweaty hand in her own again, she swiftly led him back to the perfume-scented quiet of her room. "I'll sit here while you put those on."

Feeling muddleheaded again, Daniel couldn't believe Sissy expected him to change clothes, including his underwear, while he was in the same room with her. He watched her sit, over on the far side of the bed, facing away from him. So casual was she about it all, she reached for the costume nurse's hat and seemed more interested in getting it adjusted comfortably on her head.

Using the view of her swiftly-nude brother in the small makeup mirror on the far table to judge her timing, she waited impatiently until he'd just pulled the bikini brief underwear up his legs and adjusted himself within it, and she turned around. "You look good in those. Fit like a glove, huh?"

Daniel nodded, embarrassed to be seen this way, but it struck him as sort of okay because he'd seen Sissy in her bra and panties. It seemed only fair she'd get her own look at him this equally scantily clad.

Pulling the scrub pants up his muscular legs, he snugged up the cord at the front of the waist and tied it.

"Getting the idea why Dad wears those undies now? There's still a nice bulge, but it's not floppin' all around in there, right?"

Still surprised his dad didn't wear the more modern style of snug boxer briefs, Daniel nodded.

Sissy happily eyed the way the scrubs pants fit. "Those look hot on you. I picked the older, shrunken ones. Tighter, you know? I'm a hot nurse so you need to be a hot doctor."

riverboy
riverboy
4,588 Followers