Sneaking Away at the Event

Story Info
At a formal dinner two people sneak out to have fun together.
2.1k words
4.21
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had managed to keep their dynamic secret up to this point but it was getting harder. As time went by they wanted each other more and more and we're struggling to control themselves.

Electricity ran through them as their eyes met across the room. He gave her a look that she could not deny and the sentence she was speaking to the other guests at the charity dinner dwindled into nothing.

She blushed and apologised for losing her train of thought as her eyes tracked his path towards the door at the back of the room where he stood briefly for a moment before slipping through.

She excused herself from the others and quickly made her way across the room to the door that he has left through. Her four inch heels clicked with each step and her long dark green, silk ball gown flowed right down to the floor. It flicked up at the back with each step and wasn't made for this brisk walk. The long slit down the side that ran all the way up to the top of her thigh was trying to blow open and she had to hold it to stop her flashing the entire room.

She wasn't watching out for if anyone was looking at her. She wasn't paying attention to any onlookers who may wonder why she was rushing so quickly to the back corner of the room. Her only thought was that he was out there and she needed to be too.

Not even checking for the briefest of moments at the doorway that no one was watching like he had done, she pushed her hand on the door and slid through the gap.

The moment the door click shut behind her she was lifted off her feet by both her thighs. A strong hand had slipped through the slit in her dress as she found herself pushed up against the wall. His aftershave engulfed her and sent her into a haze of comfort as her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him.

His lips always felt soft to her and as hers slipped over his and she playfully bit them she felt her womanhood yearn for him. She didn't just want him, she needed him. She needed to feel his touch, for him to be inside her, for him to excite her in the way only he could and she needed beyond anything else to make him fill her with his cum.

"I've missed you, mmmm" she muttered as he started to bite her neck. She was always so sensitive there and each nip between the kisses sent butterflies rolling down her back.

She started sliding her hands down his side and eventually reached for his belt and started to unbuckle it. In unison the shoulder strap of her dress was being pulled down and her bra being pulled with it. Quite quickly his bites and kisses were tracing down her collar bone towards her chest.

Her hands were trembling with excitement now and fumbling around the belt buckle. Not being able to concentrate on what she was doing due to the distraction of his mouth on her. After a couple more moments the belt was undone and she was just about to undo the button on his trousers when her hands let go by their own accord.

"Oh god YES" she murmured as his mouth engulfed her breast. Opening wife he had closed his mouth over her nipple and half her breast before he had began to suck her breast into his mouth. Pulling harder as he slowly pulled his head back meant he was pulling at her breast and his mouth slowly slipping off it until only her nipple was in his mouth. He pulled harder now. Her round nipple hardening further in his mouth as he pulled more. Moans of pleasure pouring at him from her.

Her hands moved back to his head. Running through his hair as he kept teasing and sucking her chest and nipple. He slipped off the other shoulder strap of the dress and it fell down to her waist. The cold air making her shiver a little but as he grabbed both her hands and pinned them above her head she did nothing but tilt her head back, close her eyes and continue to moan at him.

"Yes......please.....more!"

She was completely exposed from the waist up. Her belly completely ok show and her bra pulled tight down so both her breasts were bobbing by his head. There was no quick way to make herself look presentable or someone came through the door next to her. Knowing that hundreds of people stood on the other side of that door excited her. The risk gage her a thrill but even if she had tried to move somewhere more private she knew she couldn't stop him. Once they started she fell under his spell, wanting to do anything he wanted.

His tongue started to run over her nipple as he teased her before, without any warning, she felt his hand push down into her panties and two fingers slip inside her. She let out a loud moan and gasp at his touch. His fingers were a little cool having been holding a cold beer previously and she knew that from his touch on her skin but the sensation inside her pussy only intensified the feeling. Luckily for her they had warmed enough that it wasn't too much of a shock but she hadn't been expecting his hands to suddenly be inside her. She had been too distracted by her upper body.

His tongue travelled back up her chest, over her neck, chin and up towards her lips before he was kissing her again. His fingers sliding in and out of her with such rigour she didn't know how much longer she could last. It always shocked her how quickly he made her cum. She was lucky that she could cum multiple times during a play session otherwise sometimes it would only have lasted a couple of minutes.

"I've got to be on stage in a few minutes.......I need.....I need.....to introduce the.......speakers." She muttered through gasps and moans as she struggled to get out her words. Her mind was clouding over and she was finding it difficult to think. She just wanted to experience this pleasure but knew they couldn't be long.

All of a sudden she felt his fingers pull out of her pussy and disappointment flooded her. This isn't what she had meant. She didn't want to stop. However, the sound of his zipper being undone brought a smile back to her face before she felt her right hand being taken and placed on his thick cock.

Touching him was like nothing she had felt before. She wouldn't have considered her experience with men to be plentiful but she also had not been a prude in her youth. She had seen cocks of different sizes, some much bigger and some much smaller. But his....but his....she couldn't describe it. There was just something about it that filled her with pleasure. It was about 7inches long and a good thickness and as her hand started to stroke up and down its shaft she could feel it pulsing.

Feeling it so hard in her hands as he touched her showed her how much he wanted and desired her and that gave her excitement in herself. She always wanted to feel it, to taste it. She naturally started falling to her knees so that she could taste his precum and feel him deep in her throat. However, as her back started to slide down the wall his hand grabbed her by the throat and pinned her there as the other slipped back into her pussy.

"You said we had to be quick." His forehead was touching hers. Her head tilted slightly back as she looked up at him. Her hand was still ferociously stroking his shaft as his fingers slipped back into her pussy and she gasped once more as they once again started working their magic.

She tried to nod but his hand on her neck meant she couldn't move her head. She simply looked at him, wanking him harder and faster as she moaned in pleasure as he fingered her.

"Please.....please.....please......PPLLLLEEEAAASSSEE!!!!"

She started to moan. At first quietly but it got louder and more desperate. She didn't need to tell him what she wanted, she knew he knew exactly what she meant but as his grin grew and he did not move she was pleading harder.

"I need to cum....please.:...please can I cum!"

He didn't respond but as he removed his fingers from her pussy and throat she thought that was his answer and she thought she would have to go through the rest of the night after just being edged.

But just as she began to close her eyes and hang her head she felt his arm lift her right thigh and his cock slip inside her.

"Thank you!!!!!" She screamed. Forgetting the room or people just next to them.

He lifted her other thigh so that she was just supported by him and her arms wrapped around his neck once more as he started to slowly thrust into her. With the first one his hard shaft slipped slowly inside her right down to his balls and he held it there for a brief moment.

His lips were right in her ear as he whispered "good girl."

She smiled from the words and slowly but quickly enough he started to thrust faster and quicker into her. Ramming her body against the wall as his hard pulsing cock penetrated her over and over again.

"Please!!!" She began again. The first time she fucked him she was embarassed at how quick he made her cum but these days she didn't care. She just wanted to feel the pleasure and would do anything for it.

"Hold it!" He moaned back at her.

"I can't!" She whimpered back.

"I'm so close." He responded as he was pounding her with all his force. "Cum. Cum for me. Be my good girl!!!"

She didn't wait for him to finish his dentice. As soon as he had said the word cum she felt the pleasure engulf her as a wave of ecstasy flooded her body with a force that nothing could withstand.

She bit down onto his shoulder to suppress her scream of pleasure as her pussy clenched down hard on his cock and she felt him cum inside her in reaction and moan over and over in her ear.

"That's my good girl. That's my good girl."

Her arms wrapping around him and pulling him tighter onto her chest as his thrusts slowed down until he was just pressing her against the wall. Both panting heavily.

She pulled her arms towards her, sliding them over the back of his head until she was holding his cheeks and she kissed him softly. "Thank you." She whispered at him.

He let her legs slowly drop to the ground and she whimpered once more as he slid his cock out of him. Without thinking she knelt to the ground and took his cock and softly sucked it. Licking all the juices off it and cleaning the remaining drops of his cum off the tip with her tongue.

He took a step back as he did his trouser zipper back up and readjusted his clothes as she stood up and put her bra back on as he walked over to her and kissed her again whilst taking the straps of her dress from her waist and pulling them back up and onto her shoulder. He whisper to her once more "good girl." Before turning and slipping back through the door to rejoin the event.

Taking a few deep breaths and looking down to check herself as much as she could without a mirror she settled herself before following back through. She walked slowly across the hall back to where she had been before she had slipped out. The walk didn't seem as far this time but before she had got half way across the room her boss ran upto her.

"Where have you been! I've been looking at everywhere for you. You need to start the introductions. Get on stage now."

The beaming smile that had owned her face for the past couple of minutes started to wane as reality came hitting back hard and she made her way to the stage.

She walked to the stand and microphone in the centre and she heard the general murmur of the room begin to quieten a little. Tapping the mic a couple of times to check it was on.

"Good evening ladies and....ladies and...."

As she began to speak she caught eyes with him once more and as he smiled at her she began to blush and at that exact moment she felt his cum begin to slowly trickle down her thigh. Maybe they should have waited until after this to fuck she thought to herself.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen."