All Comments on 'Snow White'

by bigurljl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
LOL

Witty and sexy! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
should have been the original

i bet walt is spinning in his grave by now, but probably with envy! you've captured the esence of the story and made it pleasing to a whole new audience...i shudder to think what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting, but....

I liked the story and the premise was great. As soon as I saw your's in the "NEW" list I clicked on it right away. My only disappointment was I wanted a greater quantity and juicier quality of sex details. I'm a bit disappointed when a so-called "sex scene", particularly the "money-shot", is a simple one-liner comprised of a quick cum-and-on-with-the-plot. I think you were a bit too rushed to get back to the fantasy aspect. But! This is but my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story!

Your rendition of Snow White is truly exotic and erotic. I hope you can do some more fairy tales, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid.

mrjones502003mrjones502003about 16 years ago
Well done!

It's been a while since I've read anything here that feels new and fresh. A marvelous debut story, lots of imagination and wit. Do write more, and it doesn't have to be another fairy tale. I'd like to see what you do with real people in real situations, perhaps something autobiographical? Anyway, well done. Thank you.

BasraBasraabout 16 years ago
Best Erotic Snow White Ever!

This is the best snow white tory on this site! And that's saying something!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous