Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 4 PM when we arrived at the car at the trailhead. We were really tired, but happy to be on our way home. 'Mara called the parents with a status update as I drove home. (We had texted a couple times along the trail, but this was the first phone call.) Of course the parents were very happy that we were in the car and on the final leg of our return.

There were lots of hugs and kisses from the parents when we reached the house. But it was strange to not be having physical contact with 'Mara! I really missed touching her! Of course we were hungry. They ordered pizza delivery, ordering an extra large just for 'Mara and me!

We sat around and talked. This was the first time that the parents learned about just how much danger we had been in, and they nearly panicked all over again. But we were home safely, and in retrospect they agreed that we had generally been prudent in our decisions. (We did NOT share how we passed the time while we were snowbound!)

After all of the exertion of hiking back through the snow, plus a big meal, both of us were soon yawning. We headed upstairs to our bedrooms, bidding our parents goodnight.

I let 'Mara have the first shower. It really felt good! And brushing my teeth was such a treat! When we separated in the hall, we agreed that it was possible that the parents would come up to check on us. It was almost like clockwork that my dad knocked on my door about 15 minutes after I had returned to my room. We chatted for a few minutes, then he headed back down the stairs.

I was beginning to wonder whether 'Mara was going to come visit my room when I heard the bathroom door open. Without turning on a light she came to the side of my bed, dropped her robe to the floor, and slipped under the covers next to me. I relished the feel of her bare skin against my body.

I had been nervous about having sex in our parents' house when they were home, but the feel of her soft breasts against my chest and her hand fondling my manhood quickly dispelled my concerns. We were kissing like crazy as she played with my cock. Soon she climbed onto me, positioning my cock at the entrance to her vagina. Then in one smooth motion she slid the entire length of my cock into her warm, wet, welcoming pussy. There is no better feeling than the sensation of my cock slipping into her pussy!

She leaned forward, resting her hands on my shoulders, and began to move her hips. This position placed her big breasts directly in front of my face, and I took one on each hand as I began to pump my manhood into her warm pussy. I sucked on first one then the other breast while I thrust my cock into her. If this isn't a young man's vision of heaven, I don't know what is!

She was riding me hard, and I was pumping into her just as hard. Plus, I was sucking on her nipples -- a turn-on for both of us! Then her climax began and her coordination failed. Without disrupting our connection and barely interfering with our rhythm, I rolled her backwards with her legs now high above my hips. I pumped my cock into her pussy harder and faster as my own passion rose higher and higher. Her climax rolled on and on, her breasts bouncing wildly, as my cock pistoned in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Then my own orgasm crashed through me! I was spraying my hot semen deep into her warm pussy, stroke after stroke spewing load after load of my cum deep inside her vagina. My orgasm was never going to end!

But of course it did. I was dripping sweat and panting hard when I finally relaxed and lowered myself onto her heaving breasts. My cock was still buried in her pussy as her legs relaxed onto the bed on either side of me. We lay there panting, recovering from our sexual exertion, basking in the shared experience.

Still panting, she finally said, "Wow!"

"Yes. Wow!" I agreed.

Another 15 or 20 minutes later our breathing had returned to normal and we shifted position so that we were lying side by side on my bed. Her head was resting on my shoulder, one firm leg was draped over my legs, her huge breasts were pressed against my chest. I never wanted to leave this place!

Eventually, 'Mara needed to use the bathroom. "Shall I sleep here?" she asked as she stood up.

"Of course!" I exclaimed!

"Perhaps I should lock our bedroom doors? We wouldn't want the parents to wander into one of the bedrooms and cause a stir!"

"We certainly wouldn't want THAT! Now, hurry back!"

'Mara soon returned and slipped under the covers and next to me. We snuggled up together and were soon both sound asleep.

We slept late the next morning, and the house was quiet when I arose. I pulled on some shorts and a T-shirt and headed downstairs to see what was happening. There was a note on the kitchen table from the parents, "We have some errands to do this morning. There is left over pizza in the fridge. See you after lunch."

We would have the house completely to ourselves for the rest of the morning! I raced back to the bedroom. When I told 'Mara she cheered, then she suggested that we start the day with a shower together.

It was great fun running my hands all over 'Mara's wet, slippery body as I touched her breasts, pussy, butt, and really her entire body. Of course she was returning the favor as she soaped and stroked my body, especially my cock.

We dried each other, playing with each other's body as we dried off. As I looked at 'Mara's beautiful body in the large plate glass mirror above the counter, I had an idea! I turned her towards the mirror and took my position behind her. She immediately understood the plan, spreading her feet wide, and leaning toward the counter.

I placed the head of my rigid cock at the entrance of her pussy and pressed forward, slipping a few inches into her warm, wet pussy. A few more strokes and I was completely buried inside her. As I pumped into her, we both watched the mirror as her breasts bounced and swayed with every stroke.

I took my time with long deep strokes, sliding into her warm pussy and back, again and again and again. With every stroke I watched her breasts swaying in time with our motion. The warm, wet caress of her pussy and the sight of her beautiful breasts were combining to push me quickly toward my climax.

I was thrusting into her warm pussy faster and deeper with every passing minute. The sensations of her soft pussy around my cock and the sight of her dancing breasts were causing the impending sexual explosion to build up inside me. With every stroke my cum churned and boiled more fiercely within me. I was a runaway locomotive thrusting in and out of her at a frenetic pace, my thighs were loudly slapping against her bottom with every thrust.

'Mara was moaning and pushing back to meet my every thrust and I was soon going to lose control. Then IT HAPPENED! Her orgasm crashed over her, she collapsed onto her forearms resting on the counter as she let out a loud, "OOOHHHH!" That was all I needed! I erupted with blast after blast of my hot cum shooting deep into her vagina. I couldn't stop as I continued to pump load after load of my cum into her, it seemed like I had an endless supply, all designated for her.

But of course, all good things do come to an end. My supply of sperm, as well as my energy, did come to an end. I nearly collapsed on 'Mara, wrapping my arms around her waist. Then I took her hand in mine and led her, with my cum leaking from her pussy and down her legs, to my bed where we reveled in the aftermath of our love-making.

After cuddling for about a half hour, we got up and cleaned ourselves up. Then we went down for some food.

When the parents returned were sitting at the kitchen table with papers spread all over. "What's all this?" her mother asked.

"Michael is working on his application to the University," 'Mara replied.

My dad commented, "Your spending some time with Tamara seems to be a good thing!"

I had to work very hard to NOT look at her and smile as I answered, "She seems to be a good influence on me. She's quite a good student. Maybe she could be a role model for me?"

"There's a thought!" laughed my father.

'Mara interjected, "I thought maybe it would be good for Michael to visit the campus? Maybe for a long weekend? It would give him a chance to get to know the University, and maybe meet some of the faculty in physics and engineering?"

"How would that work? Where would he stay?"

"There are some guest rooms in the Honors Dorm where I stay. It IS a coed dorm."

"A coed dorm?" my father asked incredulously.

'Mara continued most reasonably, "There are separate facilities for each two room suite, and those are set up as either men or women. Really! We ARE there to study!" she ended for emphasis.

"I think that seeing the campus and meeting some of the faculty seems like a good idea!" I added.

Her mom said, "I think that sounds like a splendid idea! And having both kids at the same school would be wonderful! They could see each other occasionally, keep an eye out for each other, and be there if you needed one another! That would be SO perfect!" she gushed.

'Mara jumped right in, "Great! When I get back to school I will see about making the arrangements." she said, not giving my father any chance to voice any objections. "But, he SHOULD get his application finished and submitted as soon as possible."

Father liked that I was working on my application and that she was encouraging me to do it. "We'll leave you two to your work. I have some work of my own to finish. We have dinner reservations for 7PM. Plan to dress up a little, please."

"Special occasion?"

"Yes, we have our children home safe and sound!" he replied with a smile.

We finished my application and went upstairs to get ready for dinner. We played and fondled a little, but there wasn't time for more. 'Mara put on a pretty sundress with spaghetti straps and no back. There was no way that she could wear a bra with that dress! And her large breasts were shown to good advantage! I was going to be hard all evening!

I put on a button down shirt and sport coat with some loose fitting pants - I was going to need the extra room! Dinner was delightful, and 'Mara was bubbly and sparkling throughout the evening.

We were sitting on opposite sides of the table, the parents on one side and 'Mara and me on the other. I nearly choked on my food when I felt 'Mara's hand stroking my cock through my trousers under the tablecloth. My semi-erection was now fully erect!

I decided that turn about is fair play. I ran my own fingers up her leg and under her dress, continuing higher and higher up her thigh. Then I reached her pubic hair! She wasn't wearing any PANTIES! I nearly came right there in my pants!

Without being obvious, I began to stroke her pubis until she opened her legs a little more. Then I began to stroke her pussy lips! We were sitting across from our parents and I was fondling her pussy! And she was soaking wet! I continued my caresses for several minutes until the waiter returned to bring our dessert. (I knew what I really wanted for dessert!)

As we drove home it was almost more than I could stand to not be fondling her as we rode together in the back seat. Her mom was happily chatting away about something, but I really wasn't paying any attention to her.

When we got home, Dad opened a bottle of wine and poured each of us a glass. "Congratulations on getting your college application ready!" he said with a beaming smile. 'Mara and I were sitting on the love seat, while the parents sat on the sofa. When we had finished the wine, I yawned and said that I was thinking about going to bed. 'Mara agreed that working on the college application had been fairly hard work, and she was ready to call it a night as well. Our parents bid us good night and we headed upstairs to our rooms. As I followed 'Mara up the stairs, I had occasional glimpses of her panty-less bare butt as her skirt bounced and swayed as she walked up the steps.

When we reached my room, she flopped onto the bed laughing. "I thought that you were going to cream your pants when you discovered that I wasn't wearing any panties!"

"I nearly DID!" I replied.

When she had flopped onto the bed, her skirt flipped up and her naked pussy was on full display. I knelt down in front of her and began to lick her pussy� she was very wet!

"Ummmm, that's good! I have been needing that!"

I licked her pussy lips, I licked her slit, I savored the taste of her female nectar, but I avoided her clitoris. She was pumping her hips, trying to force contact with my tongue to her clit, but I continued to tease her.

"Please! Don't tease me!"

"It seems to me that you were teasing me ALL evening!"

"THAT was different!"

"But this is SO much FUN!"

"Please make me CUM?"

After a few more teasing strokes, 'Mara was whimpering so I began deep probing strokes with my tongue that ended with a swirl around her clit. It took very little time at all until her whole body was spasming with a huge climax. Then, I allowed her to recover.

After a few minutes, 'Mara roused herself and said, "Now, it's YOUR turn!'

She unzipped and unbuckled my trousers, allowing them to drop to the floor. She unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it back off my shoulders, I allowed it to drop to the floor beside my pants. When I was naked, she told me to lie on the bed. As I lay there, she dropped her dress onto the growing pile of clothes... that was all it took, then she was naked too.

She crawled onto the bed, her big, beautiful breasts swaying beneath her chest. She took my cock shaft into her hand and licked at the sensitive underside of my cock head. It was deliciously sensuous! Then she slipped the entire head of my cock into her mouth; I was in heaven! Then she returned to licking the sensitive underside, the frenulum. And again, she took the entire cock head into her mouth. But she wasn't sucking, just lightly licking. Back and forth, again and again, licking the sensitive underside, taking my cock into her mouth and swirling her tongue, but never sucking on it. It was delightful, it was delicious, it was driving me crazy!

I tried pumping my hips to force my cock deeper into her mouth, but she pulled completely away and said, "No, no!"

So, I settled back down, and she began again... licking and swirling, licking and swirling. I was going crazy with sexual need. Then she STOPPED!

She climbed up my body, straddling my legs, then my hips. 'Finally!' I thought, 'She's going to take my throbbing, needy cock into her hot wet pussy!'

But no! She bent and began to suck and tweak my nipples! I didn't know that they could be so sensitive, but I was absolutely beside myself with need! I gripped her hips and guided her toward my dripping erection, and she didn't resist. Soon my massive erection was sliding into her hot, wet depths. She sat with her beautiful breasts inches from my face, her pussy engulfing my pulsing cock, and she began to squeeze me with her inner muscles. Squeezing and caressing my cock with her pussy muscles. It was heaven! It was torture! It was unbelievable!

I began to thrust up into her, my cock sliding even further into her depths. She rocked on me as I pumped into her. Her breasts were gently bouncing enticingly in front of my eyes! I was nearly beside myself with lust and need! I held her hips and pumped faster, more forcefully, into her and she matched my pace. Soon our lustful motions assumed a frantic pace! I had been stimulated by the motion of her braless breasts all evening and the knowledge that she was at a restaurant with our parents without panties - I had felt her naked pussy with my own hand under her skirt while she caressed my cock through my trousers under the table. Then she had licked and swirled her tongue around and over my cock for what seemed like hours. Now, finally, my throbbing cock was pumping deeper and deeper into her hot, grasping pussy while her magnificent breasts bounce wildly in front of my eyes. I could feel the volcano building within me, I would soon erupt with a climax like none I had previously experience!

At that moment 'Mara's eyes went wide and her mouth formed a silent 'O' as her hips flailed against me in an uncontrollable frenzy! Her orgasm was consuming her body which was the final straw for me! My own release erupted! My cock twitched and sprayed the molten lava of my ejaculation deep into 'Mara's spasming pussy. My hips jerked powerfully upward in thrust after powerful thrust, driving my manhood ever deeper into my step-sister's welcoming womanhood as I sprayed blast after blast after blast of my hot semen into her depths.

We lay there together for a while, then I slipped out of bed, went to the bathroom, and locked both bedroom doors. Then we settled down together and slept.

Sunday morning, I woke with Mara in my arms. I nuzzeled her neck and caressed her breasts, and soon she was awake and aroused. My cock was hard and pressing between her thighs, so she grasped my manhood and directed me into her welcoming pussy from behind. Lying on our sides like that was not conducive to highly passionate sex, so after a few minutes she suggested that we shift positions. Quickly were in the 'doggy style' position and I was pumping into her from behind while holding her hips for leverage. We were going at it pretty vigorously when I heard footsteps on the stairs leading to our rooms.

"Mike, are you awake?" came my father's voice.

"Yeah, Dad, I'm up and just getting going!" I replied.

"Breakfast will be ready in 15 or 20 minutes."

"OK, I'll knock on Mara's door and get her going. We'll be down before too long."

"OK." came Dad's response as I heard footsteps receding down the stairs.

I began to pump into Mara's delightful pussy with more vigor. Soon we were both panting as our passions soared toward the sky. I began to thrust into her for all I was worth. My legs contacting her back side with such force that the slapping of flesh against flesh filled the room. My climax was fast approaching when I heard Mara groan and felt her quiver as her orgasm shook her. That was all I needed and I began to spray my cum into her again and again with each thrust. Then we both collapsed in a heap on the bed.

After a few minutes, Mara shifted position and I lay beside her. "You're SO BAD! 'I'm UP! I'm just GETTING GOING! I'll get Mara GOING!' Such a bad boy!"

"But you were just saying how 'good' I was!"

"Oh, you ARE good. But a little naughty, too!"

We dashed through the bathroom and an unfortunately quick shower, and came downstairs together. As we ate breakfast, her mother continued to gush about how wonderful it would be for us to both be attending the University together. She went on and on about how we could see each other once and a while, and be there for the other if one had a problem. She had no idea how much we hoped to 'see' each other!

Mara suggested that she and I might drive to the beach for the afternoon. The parents didn't have anything planned, so they would be hanging around the house, and it would give 'us kids' a chance to be out and about. Everyone agreed, so she and I packed swimsuits and towels and headed out. During the nearly two hour drive we chatted and flirted and teased and touched. She said she had a new swimsuit, and she hoped that I would like it. I responded, "I like anything on you, or nothing at all!" For which I received a playful punch.

We finally found a parking place and went to the bathhouse to change. When she came out several minutes later, I nearly dropped my teeth! There was almost nothing there in her swimsuit! Tiny little triangles that covered little more than her areolae and a narrow stripe of fabric, maybe 2" wide that didn't quite cover her pussy and bush. In fact, I was sure that she must have trimmed her pubic hair substantially to prevent it from showing around that tiny piece of fabric. When she spun around, her back was completely bare except for a couple strings connecting the pieces of fabric! "WOW!" I exclaimed.