Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our breathing had returned to normal, I raised my head to look into her eyes, and said, "This may sound juvenile or something, but... I love you!"

"I know that you do. And I love you, too. It has only been a few days, but they have been intense days. I feel that I can trust you, and I can give you my heart. You have given me so much, and I hope that we can be together for a long, long time."

I smiled and kissed her. Then we drifted back to sleep, wrapped in one another's arms. It was much later when we awoke again.

When we were showered and dressed the New Year's parades were on. We ate some sandwiches made from the left over meat from the previous night, then it was time for Mara to pack her case and get ready to return to school. Neither of us wanted the holiday to end!

Her mom had originally planned to drive her back to school, but I offered to ride along. Eventually it was decided that we would all make the drive. While my dad was loading her suitcase into the car and he and her mom were getting things organized, I wrapped my arms around Mara from behind. I slipped one hand up under her bulky sweater to discover that she wasn't wearing a bra. I began to caress her breast and nipple. As she leaned into me, I slipped my other hand under her waist band and began to caress her pussy. Quickly I was tracing my finger through her wet slit and caressing her clit. It took almost no time until I could feel her quiver and shudder as an orgasm gripped her. When she settled down, she looked at me smiling and said, "Your SO bad!" Then she kissed me hard.

We got in the back seat of the car and Dad backed out of the garage and headed towards the university. Mara and I tried not to be obvious in our affection as we rode along in the back seat. We promised to write, text, or call every day. She promised to work on arrangements for me to visit as soon as she was back at school. Her mom was happily chatting away about how wonderful it was going to be for us both to be at the same school next year.

The next three weeks (actually more like two-and-a-half) passed excruciatingly slowly. I called her almost every day, texted several times a day, and emailed her at least once a day. I missed her so much! She had made arrangements for me to meet faculty in both the engineering and physics departments for that Friday, and she had also made arrangements for me to stay in the guest room at her dorm. While I wanted to go Thursday after school, the room was not available until Friday. So I got up very early Friday morning and drove to the university and met her at her dorm. I kissed her passionately when I first saw her, then she led me to her room.

She said that her roommate had back to back classes all morning and we had about an hour until my first appointment, so.... Then she pulled off her bulky sweater, showing that she was not wearing a bra, and exposing her beautiful breasts to me. I took her in my arms, hugging and kissing her. Then we were both scrambling to get out of our clothes.

She laid back on her bed and lifted her arms, inviting me to join her. I didn't pause for a moment until I joined her on the bed. We both had a backlog of pent up need! I kissed her again and caressed her breast as she grasped my erect manhood and pulled me towards her needy pussy. I slipped easily into her tight vagina, she was so wet! I pressed into her deeper and deeper as I slid into her depths in one long, smooth stroke. We both sighed at the exquisite sensation as I entered her fully.

Then we were making up for lost time! I was soon pumping into her frantically as she was flexing her hips and meeting my every thrust. Our passion rose like a skyrocket, faster and faster I pumped into her and she met my every thrust. Our need was driving us higher and higher until I felt Mara begin to tremble and shake. Then I felt her vagina forcefully contracting around my cock. With that, my own climax began to erupt within her as I shot blast after powerful blast of my cum into her welcoming pussy.

We clung to each other tightly for a long time, the power of our shared climaxes rocking us to our very core. When we finally regained our senses, Mara exclaimed, "We've only got 38 minutes until your first appointment! And we have to take a shower first!"

We dashed into the bathroom and she jumped into the shower while I brushed my teeth and shaved again. Then we exchanged places. We had 27 minutes left to dress and get to the engineering building. We threw on some clothes and raced out. We arrived at the reception desk with one minute to spare!

My interview with one of the engineering professors was informative and I seemed to have made a good impression on him. Then we went on to the physics department where the meeting also went OK. As we were walking back towards her dorm, Mara said, "I didn't get a chance to tell you the other news, I arranged for you to meet the track coach on Monday! Do you think that you could stay an extra day?"

"I'm sure that it can be arranged. Of course, we will have to check with the parents. But I'm sure that I can be excused from school for a college interview."

"I thought so. Oh, and the other news: my roommate has agreed to use the visitor's room for the weekend; so that you can stay in my room!"

I grabbed her and swung her around before kissing her fiercely. "That's wonderful! You're amazing! Thank you!!"

"I'm sure we can think of SOME way for you to repay me for my efforts!" she said with a smile.

As we returned to her dorm room she mentioned that there was a big dance at the student union that night and she wondered if we could go. I could tell that she really wanted to go to the dance, so I agreed. It made her so happy that I had agreed because she realized that I didn't love those things.

When we returned to her room she immediately locked the door and began to pull off her clothes. I immediately followed suit. "I've been thinking about getting alone with you all afternoon and I'm so horny I can barely stand it!". Then she stood beside her bed, spread her legs wide, and bent over until her arms were resting on the bed.

I knew what she wanted! Her pussy was on full display and totally vulnerable to my engorged erection. I stepped close behind her and slowly slipped my cock into her all the way. In one smooth motion I was completely inside her with my thighs pressed against her buttocks. I slowly withdrew and returned, establishing a slow, deep pattern. "Faster, please?" she moaned.

I increased the tempo of my strokes, and then again a little more. "More, Please! More!!" I thrust into her faster and harder until the room rang with the sound of my body slapping against her upturned butt. I paused for a few moments and reached around her to stroke her clit which elicited a moan. Then I resumed pumping into her harder and faster as I held her hips for leverage. The room was filled with the sounds and smells of our sexual joining as I continued to fill her pussy with my large cock. Then I noticed the full length mirror on the wall behind her door, it provided a perfect view of her breasts swaying below her as I drove into her again and again.

That visual stimulation, added to the delicious sensation of her vagina caressing my penis was bringing me to my imminent climax. As I continued to pump into her ever faster and harder, I felt her knees give way. I was supporting her with my hold on her hips and my cock in her pussy as her body convulsed and her vagina contracted around my manhood. Moments later I was shooting my seed deep into her womb with blast after hot blast pouring into her. Then we both collapsed onto her bed.

We lay together, me wrapped around her from behind, my softening cock pressed against her buttocks. When we were able to take a breath without gasping, she said, "That was just as mind-blowing as that first time back in the cabin!". I nodded and murmured agreement as I held her tight against me.

We drifted into a satisfied slumber for a while until the contorted position we were lying in brought us back to reality. When she stood up, I was again overwhelmed by her beautiful body; her large, firm breasts, narrow waist, flaring hips, and taut muscles.

"We had better get showers and some food if we are going to go to the dance," she said. Honestly, I had hoped that she might have forgotten about the dance, but that was not to be. We both squeezed into the tiny shower, kissing and touching each other and making the shower take three times as long as it would otherwise.

Mara usually wore bulky sweaters or sweatshirts around campus to avoid drawing attention to her large breasts, but tonight she wore a hot pink halter top and tight fitting jeans that showed off her figure beautifully. My button down shirt and black jeans was no comparison. "Wow! You look really HOT!" I exclaimed as she did a little twirl for my benefit.

We grabbed food at a nearby burger place, and I noticed many admiring glances directed at her. It was about 8:30 when we walked into the dance. We had danced for about an hour and a half, a combination of slow sensual dances with her arms around my neck and her soft, unfettered breasts pressed against my chest, and fast dances where she really let loose and her breasts were bouncing like crazy as she moved.

The music was shifting to a nice slow number and we were just getting started when a big guy, smelling of alcohol, tapped me on the shoulder and said, "It's my turn."

I responded, "I don't think so, but I will let the lady decide."

Mara quickly said, "I prefer to dance with my date."

The big guy looked amazed and insulted as he looked at her and said, "What's he got that I don't?"

She responded, "Brains, manners, he doesn't smell like a brewery, and his dick is probably bigger, too!"

The guy looked like he was going to hit her, so I said, "Leave the lady alone. It's time for you to move on."

"And are you going to make me?" he challenged, anger rising in his face.

"I really don't want to hurt you." I said. He laughed.

We were near the edge of the dance floor and a crowd had begun to gather. I could see that he was gathering himself to attack. When he lunged at me I waited until the last moment, then I shifted and spun, taking me out of his grasp. Then, using his momentum, I launched him forward and into the fountain that was behind me.

He came up sputtering and cursing and shouting, "This isn't over! I'll get you for this!"

I took Mara's arm and said, "I think that we should get out of here!" She nodded and we slipped through the crowd and out the door. As we walked quickly towards her dorm, I said, "That guy is a bully and I embarrassed him. If he shows up looking for trouble I want you to get safety out of the way and call 911. Then if you have a chance and can do so safely, video whatever happens." I could see that she wanted to argue. "I can take care of myself, but not if I have to be worrying about you!" She nodded her agreement, but somewhat reluctantly.

We were about half way back to the dorm when a convertible came screeching around the corner. I heard one guy shout, "There they are!" And the big guy's voice shout, "Get him!"

Mara had immediately done what I had asked her to do, and moved well away from me. I could hear her calling the police. I didn't hear the conversation, but she told the operator that an attempted murder was occurring and to send an ambulance, too.

The big guy shouted to me, "I'm going to kill you! Then I'm going to rip off your girlfriend's clothes and fuck her until she will never again be right! Then I'll let my friends have their turns! Do you hear me, Dweeb? I'm going to kill you! And I'm going to rape your girlfriend! And you won't be able to do a thing about it!"

I had backed up slightly to give me a better chance to see how they were going to attack. A guy who was even bigger than big guy charged towards me. His biceps were probably larger than my thighs, if he ever got me in his grip he could crush me. As he charged towards me, I waited. As he lunged for me, I ducked down and he was grabbing thin air. Then I lunged upwards, adding my momentum to his, and launching him airborne tumbling head over heels. When he landed there was a sickening crunch that did not sound good.

As I was recovering from that move, the smallest of the three grabbed my arms from behind and pinned them with his own. Big guy sauntered over lightly swinging a baseball bat. "I told you that I was going to kill you! Now is the time! Say goodbye to your girlfriend!"

He wound up for a home run swing. As he swung the bat, I lifted my feet, allowed my entire body weight to drop, and tucked my head down as low as I could. This pulled my captor off balance and forward. The bat struck his head with a sound like a pumpkin being struck. He was no longer holding my arms.

Big guy recovered and started a double over-hand swing with the bat, straight for the top of my head. I held until the last millisecond, then jerked to the right. The bat struck my left arm and I knew that it was broken. While he was recovering from the momentum of his swing, I curled my fingers under and gave him a straight arm thrust into his throat. He went down clutching his throat and gurgling.

About then three police cars and the ambulance came screeching to the scene. Officers rushed from their cars with guns drawn. I raised my one good arm as they shouted, "On the ground, now!" I complied as quickly as I could with only one arm. As an officer grabbed my good arm I shouted, "The other arm is broken!" He looked and saw the unnatural shape of my left arm. "I won't be any trouble, please don't make that arm any worse!"

The EMT was working on big guy. He was on the radio and working furiously. Mara approached the officers, holding up her phone. "I have the whole thing on video. You can see for yourself what happened! Please, don't hurt Michael!"

In the background I could see the EMTs loading big guy onto a stretcher and putting him in the ambulance. Then it roared away with it's siren screaming. The lead officer took Mara's phone and played the video. As he watched, an expression of disbelief rose on his face. Then he watched it again, and then again.

"I know that you are hurt, but could you answer a few questions?"

"Is there an ambulance on the way? I'm really hurting!"

"Actually, there are three more ambulances on the way."

"OK. I will try to answer your questions."

"These guys were very angry with you. Why?"

I related what happened at the dance, how the big guy didn't want to take 'No' for an answer when he asked Mara to dance, how he attacked me, and how he ended up in the fountain. We left the dance and were on our way back to Mara's dorm. During this, we could hear the one bigger guy moaning and begging for help.

"I saw the video and saw what you did, but how?"

"I have studied martial arts since I was in elementary school. I have never needed to use it outside the classroom - until tonight. But it was clear that I would be dead, and probably Mara too, if I didn't use what I had learned. How clear is the audio?"

"Clear enough that we can hear the threats being made. I think that you should be in the clear on this, but I'm sure that we will have lots more questions." Then he turned to Mara, "I'm sorry, but we will have to keep your phone. It's evidence now." She nodded.

One of the officers brought me a blanket and wrapped me in it. Mara sat pressed against me on my good side. Ambulances came and attended to the other two guys. Both were alive. One appeared to have a broken back, the other had a crushed skull and probably massive brain damage. Of course, no one would say anything for certain.

Finally, the last ambulance came for me. They put an air splint on my arm, loaded me on a gurney, and loaded me into the ambulance. Mara insisted that she be allowed to ride beside me. The EMTs argued that it was against policy, etc. But in the end, she was right there next to me.

The university's hospital is associated with the medical school, so they have extremely competent doctors on staff. They gave me a little something for the pain and took some X-Rays. The doctor talked with Mara and me saying, "If that blow had struck you on top of your head, you would be dead right now. As it is, your humerus is broken in five places. We are going to have to do some extensive surgery, probably with the insertion of several pins and screws, to put it back together. If all goes well, after extended rehabilitation, you may regain most of the use of that arm."

Tears rolled down Mara's face. I said, "Let's get to it!"

The doctor added, "By the way, that was an incredible display of martial arts!"

"You saw it? How?"

"It's on the web and going viral! Nearly everyone at the university has seen it! You are a celebrity!"

I looked at Mara. "I knew that they would confiscate my phone and I didn't want that to be the only copy. So I sent a copy to my roommate for safety. Apparently she decided to share it."

"Well, I would have preferred that it not be all over the internet, but you were right to be sure that we had a copy for backup."

The doctor said, "We need to get you prepped for surgery."

I turned to Mara, "Will you call the parents? They need to hear this from us, not some neighbor who saw it on the web."

"I'm not looking forward to that, but you're right. I will handle it."

When I regained consciousness and looked at the clock in the recovery room, it was shortly after 8:00 AM! I felt like I had been beaten with a stick for all that time. When the nurse came to check on me, he said, "Are you hurting much?" I nodded and he injected a syringe into the port of my IV. "That should take the edge off pretty quickly." Then he continued, "In an hour or so, if you can urinate and successfully take a little food, we can move you to a regular room and you can see your family."

I smiled, then I looked at the huge cast encasing my entire left arm. "How long will I have that?"

He said, "I'm not the doctor, and I don't remember anyone with that bad a break, but the patients I have seen ranged from about 8 weeks to almost 20 weeks."

"Wow! Let's hope for closer to the short end!"

"Well, you're young and healthy, so you should heal quicker than many. Oh, and from what I hear, you will probably set off the metal detectors when you go to the airport. But, you certainly are a celebrity! News people have been asking questions and snooping around for hours."

As soon as I was moved to a new room, Mara and the parents streamed into the room. She kissed my cheek warmly, while her mom exclaimed, "You poor boy!" They sat around the room, asking questions about what happened and expressing gratitude and amazement that I hadn't been injured more badly. They had seen the video and were amazed by what I had done.

Later, the doctor stopped to review the surgery and follow up plans. While the parents were thinking that they would take me home as soon as I was released from the hospital, the doctor wanted a follow up in 4 or 5 days. He said that the cast would be on for at least 8 weeks and probably more like12. After that I would need several weeks of rehab therapy for the arm. He said that he would order pain meds for while I was in the hospital, and he would issue a prescription for when I went home. While in the hospital he wanted me to take the meds on schedule because that would also promote early healing, but afterwards I should use them sparingly. Oh, and he would also issue a letter that I could show whenever I set off a metal detector.

Still later, the police investigators came to ask questions. They mostly asked the same questions as before, often repeating the same questions in different ways. They were not happy that the video was all over the internet, but there was nothing anyone could do anything about that. They told me that the one guy had a broken back and it was questionable that he would ever walk again. The boy who was hit with the bat had massive brain damage and he would probably be totally incapacitated, if he lived. He didn't know how the third boy was doing.