Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like you DO like it!" she smiled as she looked at the substantial tent that had formed at the front of my swim trunks. "Let's find a spot to spread our blanket."

As we walked along the beach looking for some open space, Mara received many admiring looks, and a few whistles and such. "I don't usually like to draw this much attention to myself, but with you beside me, it's kind of fun!" We finally found an open spot and spread out our blanket. As she bent to help hold the blanket, I had a fantastic view of her big, beautiful breasts. I could only imagine the view from behind!

When we were settled she pulled out the bottle of sunscreen. "I don't mind a little tan, but I certainly don't want to get burned... and I'm showing skin that has never seen the sun!" she added. Then she continued, "Let me do you first!"

I lay down on the blanket, face up and she squirted some of the lotion onto her hands. Then she began with my arms and shoulders as she sat straddling my body with her legs. Then she moved down to my chest, spreading the lotion all over and down my sides, paying special attention to my nipples. Until she had done that to me before, I had never considered a man's nipples to be a particularly erogenous area, but she proved that wrong. By the time she was done, my cock was hard as a rock and the tent of my swim trunks was pressing up against her bare buttocks. Then she moved further down, smirking at the huge erection I was sporting, as she applied lotion to my abdomen. Then she shifted to my feet and ankles and worked her way up. She rubbed and massaged up, and up, and up, and up some more, until her hands were slipping under the baggy legs of my trunks and playing with my genitals. By the time she finished, my cock was hard as iron and ready for action. Then she lay down on her back and handed me the bottle.

I followed her lead, and began with her arms, massaging her pliant flesh as I rubbed the lotion into her skin. I, and my rampant erection, straddled her body and I leaned forward and began to massage and caress her neck and shoulders, my cock nearly rubbing into the valley between her breasts as I did so. I shifted slightly so that I could continue down her chest. I rubbed and massaged her sides where her boobs swelled out on both sides, and up onto her breasts, paying special attention to the beautiful, untanned flesh exposed there. Then I slipped my fingers under the tiny triangles and played with her nipples for a few minutes. She was panting, but she had started it!

I continued to apply lotion as I massaged her rib cage and abdomen all the way down to the line created by the string holding the tiny strip of clothing masquerading as her swim bottom. Then I moved down to her feet. I had never considered feet to be sexy, but EVERYTHING about Mara was sexy. As I massaged her feet I heard appreciative murmurs coming from her. I moved up her ankles and legs, around her knees and up her thighs. Up and up and up her thighs, paying special attention to the tender flesh of her inner thighs all the way to the valley at the juncture to her body. I massaged her exposed hips and sides of her buttocks, and when I had covered every exposed inch of her flesh, I took the back of my finger and traced it up along her damp, and clearly identifiable pussy slit. I thought she would explode right then and there!

We lay and talked and soaked in the sun rays, her head resting on my arm and shoulder. When it was time to roll over, the entire process was repeated. She rubbed my neck and shoulders and my back. She rubbed my legs and thighs and slipped her hands under my trunks to squeeze my butt.

When she lay down, I quickly pulled the strings holding the neck and back of her top, then the strings holding the bottom. I laid all of the strings out on the blanket before I began to apply the lotion. She was now essentially naked, lying on a public beach, and I was going to massage the sunscreen into her flesh.

I straddled her back and began to massage her neck and shoulders. When I shifted to start working on her back, I was straddling her upper thighs and my cock was pressing between her butt cheeks every time I leaned forward. When her back was done, I moved down to her feet, massaging and tickling them. She couldn't move very much since she was lying naked on the blanket. I continued up her legs, being sure to caress the sensitive skin behind her knees. As I went higher, massaging the lotion into her thighs, she spread her legs to give me better access. I worked my hands higher and higher until I reached the fold where her legs met her buttocks. Then I focused on her inner thighs, caressing the juncture of her legs to her body before tracing my finger along her pussy slit. I repeated stroking her wet slit again and again until she was writhing with arousal and need. "Please! I need to have you! I need to cum!"

"You want to have sex right here on a public beach in front of all these people?"

"Arrg! No! Yes! Maybe? There must be some way!!"

"Let's go for a swim!"

"What???"

"No one can see what's going on beneath the water!"

"Oh! Yes, that's a great idea!" I retied the strings on her suit and we headed into the water. The waves were gentle and we walked out until the water was almost up to my chest. I slipped my trunks down and off one leg. Mara had the tiny strip of cloth that pretended to be her swim bottom pulled to the side. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I guided my erection into her wet, welcoming hole.

As the waves undulated Mara was lifted and sank on my cock. It was difficult to establish a rhythm that did not include the motion of the waves. As I tried to pump into her, the waves sometimes moved us in unexpected ways. It was fun and stimulating, but it became clear that neither of us was going to climax that way. She finally let go of me, adjusted the top and bottoms of her suit while I pulled my swim suit back in place. We kissed and waded back to shore, gathered our blanket and stuff and headed back to the car.

As we drove back to our parents house, Mara chose to tease and tantalize me. She was only wearing her tiny swim suit which left her mostly naked, but that was not enough for her! She caught my eye, and slowly pulled the side strings of her swim bottoms. Then she peeled the narrow strip of cloth down to expose her pubic bush. Finally she lifted her hips and pulled her bottoms completely off! She rested her feet against the dash with her legs spread wide and began to stroke her vulva. Then she pushed the tiny triangles up and over her breasts to completely expose them as well.

I tried to keep one eye on the road, but she was caressing her breasts and her pussy right there beside me! And she was saying the most provocative things. "I wish I had a good hard cock for my hungry pussy! My pussy is SO hot and wet! My nipples are SO hard! I wish someone would come suck on them!" And on and on.

I was going crazy watching her and listening to her comments. She had slid down in her seat, so most passing cars could not see her, but I sure could! And probably the drivers of some larger vehicles could look down to see her completely exposed body. The traffic was heavy and I could not think of any place where we could pull off and have a little privacy! The way she was going, and had me going, we would not require more than a hint of a private place!

As we neared home I turned into a school parking lot that had some overgrown shrubs along the street. I put the car in park and shut off the engine. She looked at me in surprise, but complied when I told her to raise up so I could slip into her seat. Then she turned around as I ran the seat all the way back.

She lowered herself onto my cock without a word, engulfing me in one smooth stroke. She was hot and very wet. Her exposed breasts were right there in front of my face, so I took first one nipple then the other into my mouth as she rode up and down on my cock. We were both really steamed up, and the thrill of sex in such a risky location added to our excitement. I was trying to keep her bouncing breasts in my mouth while I pulled her hips against my thrusting cock. She was truly in a frenzy of sexual need as she rode me with abandon.

I was thrusting up into her as hard and as fast as I could. Her breasts were flying around wildly as she bounced on my manhood. She was moaning and calling me to give her more! And then her coordination failed her as her orgasm consumed her. She fell forward against me as I continued to drive my engorged cock into her again and again, until I reached my own climax and began to shoot my semen deep within her. She had melted against me, and we clung together panting.

When she finally lifted her head, she smiled and said, "That was crazy good!" Then she kissed me hard, deep, and passionately. When she finally broke the kiss, she said, "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!" Then she kissed me again. We found the towels and our other clothes. She held one towel to her dripping pussy and pulled her t-shirt over her head. I used the other towel to wipe up the juices that were covering my groin, then pulled on my own t-shirt. She kept her shorts close by but rode naked from the waist down as we drove the rest of the way home. She finally slipped into her shorts after we had pulled into the garage.

We said "Hi," to the parents as we came through the house and headed upstairs to shower. I heard her mother comment as we started up the stairs, "I'm so happy that they are getting along so well! I think it's just wonderful!". And my dad grunted his agreement.

As soon as we were in my room, we dumped the swim stuff and were in each others arms. My hand slipped under the waistband of her shorts and was caressing her naked butt. We locked both bedroom doors and started the shower, as we helped undress each other. Then we stepped into the shower together.

The shower is not very large, but that was OK by us. We soaped and lathered each other everywhere. Then rinsed and examined to be sure everything was completely clean. All of that examining led to more caresses and soon I was entering her wet pussy from behind. I pumped into her while reaching around her to play with her breasts. Then I was holding her hips as I pumped even harder into her. She was pushing back, meeting my every stroke.

She had one arm braced against the wall and her other hand was stroking her clitoris in rhythm to my thrusts. The water was cascading down over us as I pumped my manhood into her again and again. On and on we continued as my cock shuttled in and out of her pussy while she was stroking her clitoris furiously. Then she shuddered and her knees gave way as her orgasm coursed through her body. I supported her with my hold on her hips as I pumped even more vigorously into her. Just as the shower water began to turn cool, my cock exploded into her pouring load after load of my essence into her again.

We held each other as I turned off the water. Then, with shaky legs we stepped into the bathroom and dried each other. We moved to my room and collapsed on the bed in a warm embrace. We slept in each others arms for about an hour.

It was New Years Eve and the family had planned an at home celebration. Her mom was preparing prime rib and all the fixings, Dad had planned a really good wine for dinner, and plenty of champagne for later. It was going to be a lovely, quiet party.

The dinner was better than anything we would have been served at any restaurant in the area. The prime rib was perfect, the roasted potatoes and asparagus were delicious, and the key lime pie was a perfect ending. The wine was an excellent compliment to the meal. We all helped clean up and everything was done quickly.

We all went into the den and Dad put some old dance music on. Mara had not worn a bra for the evening, which had caused her mother to raise an eyebrow, but did not cause a fuss. We chatted for a little while, but soon started dancing. Most of the music was slow dances which was fine with me.

As Mara and I danced she wrapped her arms around my neck while I put my arms around her waist. Her large, unencumbered breasts were pressed firmly against my chest. It was wonderful! Soon I was fully erect and pressing against her abdomen while we danced. I could have danced all night!

Some upbeat numbers came up and Mara and I sat down and sipped some champagne while our parents did the jitterbug or something. Then we all took a break.

When we had caught our breath and enjoyed some champagne, Dad put on some more slow dance music. He asked Mara to dance, so I asked her mother, Regina. She placed her arms on my shoulders and I put my hands on her waist. Even so, her breasts brushed against my chest as we danced. They were enclosed in a substantial bra and jutted out to fill the space between us. While she seemed embarrassed and self conscious about that at first, she relaxed after a while. Soon her mounds were pressed firmly against me. I couldn't resist comparing her's to her daughter's; her breasts actually seemed to be somewhat larger than Mara's delightfully large breasts! Of course they were firmly enclosed in that bra, but they might be pleasantly soft and firm. We enjoyed a couple of dances before returning to our original partners.

During our next dance Mara whispered into my ear, "Your Dad's a horny old goat!" I nearly choked. "While we were dancing, I could feel his hard-on pressing against me!"

"You are one sexy female! I certainly couldn't have you in my arms with your breasts pressed against me without my manhood responding!"

"Yes, so I've noticed!" She replied with a smile.

After that dance Dad checked the time and said that midnight was fast approaching. We all refreshed our champagne glasses, held our partners and waited for the clock to chime. As the clock chimed 12, we toasted the new year and kissed our partners. Fortunately the parents were engrossed in a particularly passionate kiss, so they didn't notice the powerful kiss that Mara and I shared. It certainly was not a sibling kiss!

We danced some more until we had polished off the champagne, then we all said goodnight. I was pretty sure that the parents were going to have a 'good night'; and I certainly was planning on bringing in the new year with a 'bang'.

When we reached my room I realized that Mara was a little tipsy, and I was feeling the effects of the alcohol as well. I took her into my arms and kissed her with the depth and passion that I couldn't when we were in the same room with the parents. Mara melted in my arms.

Then I began to undress the most beautiful woman I had ever known. I unbuttoned her blouse and draped it over the back of a chair before taking her delicious mounds in my hands and suckling one then the other. She leaned her head back and moaned. After enjoying this feast for several minutes I unbuttoned her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. She had nothing on beneath! She stepped out of the pool of fabric and I added it to the growing pile of clothing. Mara was now standing in front of me wearing nothing but her shoes! I encouraged her back onto the bed, removed her shoes, and knelt between her knees. She immediately opened her legs wide to give me full access.

As I ran my tongue along her vulva from bottom to top, Mara again moaned. With each trip from bottom to top I insinuated my tongue just a little deeper, eventually caressing her clitoris at the end of each stroke. I continued this until she was vibrating with need; she was so very close to her orgasm! Then I pulled off my clothes, tossing them out of the way without concern, and I slipped my engorged member deep into her welcoming pussy. Her hips lurched up to meet my invasion and our pubic hair met on the first thrust. "YES! PLEASE! DO ME! NOW!!!"

I needed no further encouragement! I began to pump furiously into her wet pussy. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and I drove my distended cock deep into her again and again. I could tell that she was so very close to her orgasm, and I wanted her first of the new year to be amazing. I was pumping into her with all the energy I possessed, then I began to caress her clit as I continued to thrust and thrust into her. She EXPLODED with her powerful climax! I could see her abdomen undulating as her contractions gripped her, and I continued to pound my cock into her again and again. Her hips had taken on a frenzied, self-propelled motion as I drove my cock deep into her again and again, harder, faster, and deeper. Her climax continued to shake her as I felt my own eruption approaching. On and on I pumped my near-bursting cock, enjoying every sensation, but too driven to slow down and savor it. I was so close to my own climax, just a little more! I thrust ever faster and harder into Mara's convulsing body until, finally, my climax erupted into her spraying her womb with my hot semen. Thrust after thrust, spray after spray, I poured my essence deep into my beloved Mara. Then I collapsed onto her heaving breasts.

When we had recovered somewhat, we moved up onto the bed. Mara was snuggled beside me, her bottom firmly against me as my arm wrapped around her and cradled one breast. We were soon drifting off to sleep, the perfect way to start the new year!

Sometime in the very early hours of the morning, when only hints of gray light peeked through the window, I awakened feeling her soft breast in my hand and my hard cock pressed firmly between her legs from behind. I gently began to pump my hips toward her, allowing my cock to press further between her legs. Soon I could feel her juices lubricating my manhood as it slipped between her legs. A sleepy moan escaped her lips as she shifted her position slightly, which allowed me better access. Now my cock was rubbing against her wet pussy lips, and it felt really good. Mara was beginning to move in synch with my pumping.

"What do you think you are doing? Are you trying to take advantage of me?" She asked with a smile.

"Not really 'take advantage'," I said. "More like 'stimulate'."

"Um hum? We'll see about that!" Then she gripped my erection, shifted her position some, and guided my cock into her vagina.

I could make love with her a million times and would never tire of the sensation of my cock sliding into her pussy! It felt delicious! Lying on our sides, my hands filled with her full breasts, my cock pumping in and out of her tight, wet pussy, I was in heaven!

This was not a position for torrid, powerful sex; it was for slow, gentle, revel in every sensation type sex. I was playing with her breasts and nipples and apparently contacting her G-spot, so she was panting and pushing back against me with every stroke. "More, please? I love your cock! I want more!"

What kind of man would I be if I were to deny such a request? I grabbed her upper leg and swung it high as I shifted my position. I was barely able to keep the head of my cock inside her as we made the adjustment, but this left her one leg on my shoulder and gave me wide access to her. I began to pump into her with more force. I leaned forward to touch and play with her breasts as I thrust into her harder and faster.

"Yes! Give me your cock! I love your cock! I want it ALL!"

I held her hips as my tempo increased. This allowed her breasts to bounce around wildly as I thrust into her harder. Watching her breasts dancing around like that as we make love is always a tremendous turn on! My passion was building quickly as I watched her breasts and thrust into her tight pussy. It felt like I was holding on by my finger nails, I was so extremely close to my eruption and trying to make it last just a little bit more. Then she cried out, "Yesss!"

I could see and feel her climax rolling through her, and that was all I needed! I began to pour my essence into her with spray after powerful spray of my cum. Our climax continued on and on as I thrust into her and she humped back to me. Then we collapsed into each other.