Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat around talking, Mara suggested that I should stay at the university at least until after my follow up appointment. She assured the parents that she would take good care of me and that she would be able to make arrangements for me to stay in the guest room at her dorm. She said that she might even be able to get her roommate to take the guest room and then I could use her room. That way she would just be in the next room in case I needed anything. She would be nearby but still able to do her studying. The parents were a little reluctant, but finally saw the sense of her suggestion and agreed. She promised to take very good care of me. (I certainly was hoping that she would be!)

The parents left on Sunday afternoon. Mara stayed with me in the hospital room, we talked and she studied. She went back to her dorm when the nurse encouraged her to leave. She had classes in the morning, and I insisted that she attend them, she could come back in the afternoon.

Monday morning I was taken for more x-rays. Then I was surprised when two coaches came to visit me. The track coach asked me about my events and times. I had run mostly half-mile, quarter-mile, and the mile relay, but had also run longer distances and cross-country. He said that the times I had told him would not qualify for any scholarships, but I could probably make the team with some work. If I was serious, I should contact him when I arrived on campus.

The other coach asked me how long I had been doing martial arts. I told him that I had taken lessons since late elementary school. He said that he had seen the video from the attack and he encouraged me to join the martial arts club. It was club competition, not a full inter-collegiate sport. He also asked me to visit the club practice on Thursday night at 7:00. All of the team had seen the video and they all wanted to meet me!

Then the doctor stopped by to say that the x-rays looked good and he was going to discharge me from the hospital in the afternoon. That was great news! He reminded me that I had a follow-up appointment for Thursday at 11:00.

There must have been a revolving door somewhere, because a police detective also came in. He asked me mostly the same questions that had already been asked again and again previously. He said that the father of the big guy (more formally known as Richard Dennison Whitehead III) had visited his office wanting to press charges against me for assault. However, when Detective Robinson showed him the video, he decided that they shouldn't bother. The detective asked whether I would be available to appear in court. He said that they were preparing charges against "Denny" for attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and conspiracy to commit rape. He went on to say that the video, including the threats that "Denny" could be heard making would make it a nearly 'open and shut case'. He would probably plead to some reduced charges, but he would almost definitely see jail time for a felony.

After lunch, Mara came in. I told her about all the morning visitors: that I would be released from the hospital later after lunch, the coaches' visit, and the detective's visit.

She had talked with her roommate and she was willing to make the room swap for the next week. She had also spoken with the Chief Resident for the dorm, and she had agreed to my staying in her roommate's room since she was agreeable and since we are family. So I would be staying with her! That was the best news of all!

'After lunch' turned out to be a little after 3:00, but that was OK. I was going home with Mara! My huge cast was secured to my side and across my abdomen with a sling that strapped it against my body. I was warned and reminded numerous times that I was not to be moving that arm around in any way. And, of course, I was reminded again about my Thursday appointment. I got my prescriptions for pain and additional antibiotics, then they loaded me in a wheelchair and I was on my way. Mara drove us to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions filled, then we headed to her dorm!

She dropped my bag of stuff from the hospital and my prescriptions on the desk and pointed me towards her bedroom as she was pulling off her top and bra. She carefully removed the shirt that I had draped around me, unbuckled my pants and pulled them down, and after removing my shoes pulled them off. Finally she peeled my socks off so that I was standing nude except for my cast and sling, with my erection pointing right towards her boobs. She helped me lie down then pulled off her jeans and the rest of her clothes. "I have been SO HORNY! I want you to make me cum, and cum, and cum again!" So I was a little confused when she took my cock into her mouth. She attacked my manhood voraciously, as if she wanted to swallow it completely. She sucked and swirled her tongue, she bobbed up and down and pumped me with her hands.

She caressed my balls and fingered my anus. In other words, she was doing everything she could to make me explode! It had been days since I had any sexual release, so her efforts were quickly rewarded. My balls were churning and my eruption was moments away. Then she began pumping my cock faster as she tried to suck me all the way down her throat, bobbing up and down as fast as she could. Then she slipped a finger into my anus and I exploded! I pumped blast after blast of my pent up cum into her mouth and down her throat. She was sucking and swallowing ferociously, but some still dripped out the corner of her mouth. She continued to suck and pump on me until I had nothing left to give! Then she sat back, gathered the cum dripping down the side of her mouth and popped it into her mouth, and smiled a most satisfied smile.

I was almost unable to speak, but said, "I thought you said that YOU were horny!"

"Oh, I am. But I wanted to 'take the edge off' so that you can make me cum and cum and cum some more! But now, I want you to lick my pussy!" She carefully moved around so that she could straddle my head and face. Then she lowered her dripping wet pussy to my mouth! She was so wet that her juices were running into my mouth. I began to lap at her pussy, drinking down her delicious nectar. With every stroke of my tongue, I gathered another mouth full of her juices. As I tongued her pussy, Mara began to move her hips back and forth on my face. I licked and lapped at her pussy as she rubbed her pussy against my face and tongue. After several minutes of this, I reached my good arm up to guide her hips and position her clitoris to my mouth. As I concentrated on her clit she vibrated against my mouth. It was clear that she was getting close to her climax. I sucked her clit and swirled my tongue around that sensitive nubbin, and began to toy with her anal rose bud. Her legs clamped tight against my head as her orgasm began to rock her. Then I slipped my finger into her anus and began pumping it in and out while I continued to suck on her clit. She was rigid as she was engulfed in her powerful climax. I fucked her ass with my finger and sucked on her clit until I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to take it any longer. Then I released her and she collapsed onto my body.

It took her several minutes until she was able to speak. Eventually she said, "OH. MY. GOD!! I thought that I was going to pass out from that! I was so hot and horny, and you did THAT to me! I absolutely exploded! Then you just kept it going, and going, and going! I had never thought that I would like ass play, but I may have to change my mind about that!" Then she gripped my cock. "It looks like that got you going again, too. That's awesome!"

She carefully climbed off of my head, then moved to straddle my hips. "Let's just play like this for a while." She rubbed her soaking wet pussy up and down over my cock while dangling her breasts in my face. I took one breast in my good hand and guided it to my mouth. My cock was sliding between her wet pussy lips as she moved back and forth, and I was suckling her big breast. Her nipple was swollen and delightful in my mouth. If I had not just cum in her mouth a little earlier, I'm sure that I would have cum from this stimulation.

She kept this up for many minutes before raising herself up, grasping my manhood, and slipping me into her. Then she began to ride me in earnest. When she is on top she has the most fantastic set of movements! She rocks forward and back, up and down, all in one smooth motion. I swear that it is the most powerfully erotic motion known to man! As she rocks and pumps on me, her breasts bounce and sway seductively. I must have died in that altercation, because this is definitely Heaven! I begin to pump up into her. "No, no! I want you to lie there and let me do all the work. You just lie there!" And she began to move on me again.

She rode me more and more vigorously. Then she began to caress her own breasts! "You like watching that, don't you?" I nodded emphatically. As she continued to ride on me, she began to intentionally grip my manhood with her vaginal muscles. The concentration on her face was intense as she gripped me as tightly as she could. I slipped my good hand between us and onto her pubic mound, then I began to gently stroke her clitoris with my thumb. It did not take long until her hips were flailing and pumping wildly against me as she was engulfed in her orgasm. As soon as her spasms passed, she resumed her rocking and pumping motions, and I resumed stroking her clit. It was not long before her coordination again failed her as she was overcome by yet another orgasm. When she was finally able, she resumed rocking and pumping on me, and I continued to stroke her clit. I could feel her vaginal muscles griping and grasping my cock as she worked on me. By now, she was pulling and pinching her own nipples and soon she was experiencing one long, continuous orgasm.

While I continued to gently stroke her clitoris, I began to thrust up into her. She shook and moaned as her orgasm rolled on and on. I was pumping up into her as hard and as fast as I could. Her orgasmic contractions were gripping my cock forcefully as I drove my cock into her again and again. I could feel my own climax churning and building within me. I redoubled my efforts as I pumped wildly into her spasming body. Her breasts were bouncing wildly with our combined efforts. It was beautiful. It was erotic. And then I erupted, shooting streams of my essence into her depths. On and on my climax poured through me and emptied into her womb.

Mara dropped onto the right side of my chest, her breasts heaving for air. We lay there together, my cock softening within her. Our perspiration covered bodies slippery against each other. We lay there, our mingled juices slowly seeping onto the sheet. But our spirits were bonding more and more tightly. It took quite a while, but finally Mara raised her head to look into my eyes and said, "I love you. Do you know that? I really love you! You are the best man, the best person who has ever come into my life! I want to be with you... forever. Is that crazy? But that's how I feel and what I want!"

"I understand and I agree wholeheartedly! You are the best person, the best friend, the smartest, most beautiful, and the sexist woman I have ever met! It would be my greatest pleasure to spend my life with you! I know that we are young, and there are some complexities that will have to be worked out, but I cannot imagine a woman who would better suit me than you!"

"Yes, some complexities is probably an understatement. You let me tell the parents about your injury, maybe I could let you tell them about our relationship?" When she saw the stricken look on my face, she added, "Just kidding. Now isn't the best time to discuss that with them. But the day will come when we will have to talk with them about us, together."

"Yes, together."

It was past dinner time, but we had been busy. Now we needed a shower and some food. I couldn't allow my cast to get wet, so Mara took a shower first, then she washed me. It was a little awkward, but also a bit erotic. I was hard again by the time we had finished. We went to a nearby pizza place and ate.

When we returned, Mara said that she had some studying she really needed to get done. While she studied, I browsed through some of the other books on her shelf and picked one that looked sort of interesting. I alternated between reading and just looking at her. She was so beautiful, so smart, so sexy; and she wanted to be with ME! It was almost incomprehensible! Occasionally she would look up and see me looking at her, then she would blush and smile. It was a good way to spend the rest of the day.

We decided that we could share her single bed if we were careful. I lay on the inside with my bad arm next to the wall, and she snuggled against me on the other side. I absolutely love the feel of her beautiful, naked, large breasts rubbing against me! Our lust had been sated for the time being, so we held each other until we drifted to sleep.

The next morning we cuddled for a while, then she had to get to class. I called the parents house and her mom answered. I told her that one of the coaches wanted me to visit the martial arts club on Thursday night, and asked if it would be OK for Mara to bring me back on Saturday. Her mom was thrilled about the club meeting and agreed that returning on Saturday was a good plan.

Then I took a nap.

I awoke when Mara returned from her classes. She would have one more at 2:30, but we would have time for lunch. Over lunch we discussed one other complexity - how we should present ourselves to others on campus. She had told the firm's Resident that we were family, but to everyone else we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Except for her roommate, who actually knew that we were both - and she thought it was so cool, or so hot! Or both. We decided that boyfriend - girlfriend was the only way to go, but that would mean that we would have to have 'the talk' with the parents before the start of the next school year. But, of course, we were really much more than just boyfriend and girlfriend, we were lovers. And we really wanted to be able to live together! How could we get that to work?

Mara suggested that, as a 2nd year student, she would be able to live in an apartment. While it was not normal for a Freshman to be living in an apartment, maybe we could play the family angle again. "It would be so much cheaper for the two siblings to share an apartment!" She said with a devilish smile.

"That would be nice! And a Queen bed?" I suggested.

She laughed.