Snowed In

Story Info
An accountant gets snowed in with the famers girl.
2.4k words
3.98
13.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After six months in that desolate city(if it could be called that) Juneau someplace in Alaska, he could say three things: it was bone-chilling cold, the people have an unhealthy obsession with moose.

"I feel like you only have a negative impression of this place."

"Shut it."

And you can't reach this place unless you ride a boat.

"Your completely focusing on the bad, aren't you enjoyin lil ol' Alaska at all."

"I want out... I miss the daily pleasures, and the internet. Ah New York, I miss you New York!" He exclaimed wriggling the line of his fishing rod.

Gregory, a standard accountant at 25 that'd taken an extended trip from the city too Alaska Juneau, a fond place he once saw with relatives as a kid. Though when recalling why, it evaded him.

"Maybe you can still find it." A mans voice said beside him. He was also fishing.

"You don't have to leave just yet."

"No I can hear the sweet calls of Broadway, and the thousands of advertisements glowing the street. God they were annoying, but I miss them." He complained.

Beside him two other people were fishing. Quin, a man similar in age to him he was a semi-tourist coming back to visit family, and help them out with business. To his right Quinn's younger sister Viola, 21, a beautiful woman still in college. She helped run her families Storefront in the city, selling products from their farm.

"I still remember how you were kicked by one of are caribou, and sent flying. It was a wonderful arc. A part of me is going to miss you." Quin said reeling in one last catch for the day.

"That bastard fractured my arm, I swear I'll eat him one day."

"Ya can't hurt'im, he was just spooked by your new arrival." Viola stated.

"He woke up and chose violence, it's further proof I need to get outta here."

Gazing across the watery edge of Juneau, the sun was slipping behind the horizon shining it's final rays on snow-peaked mountains and seas of pine trees. It was astonishing, not like the pictures he had on his desktop back in the office of New York, it was real. From the refreshing sweet conifers, too the occasional encounter with wildlife.

He exhaled another breath from this encompassing landscape.

"It's beautiful, but I don't think it's for me." He mumbled rubbing his fish oiled hands through his shaggy hair. "Geh, I gotta stop doing that."

"You really are impulsive, Gregory." Viola chuckled.

Packing up for the day, they'd caught a total of seven fish. Three trout, four salmon mostly caught by Viola.

"When she first asked me for a tutor, and we hired you, I honestly didn't think the two of you would get along," Quin recollected. "You both were really awkward, but turned out just fine. It's nice."

"Stop being cringe, your embarrassing me." She kicked at her brothers shins, but he dodged.

"Yeah, just the passage of time." He made excuses.

Parting ways from her brother, she carried the ice box full of fish, and he carried the equipment. The fishing trip more for fun then anything else, they'd been two of several people he bonded with over his trip.

"You know you can use those muscles of yours to help me carry these fish." She moaned.

"Do it yourself, you invited me, take responsibility." He retorted.

"Ehhhh!"

A college student and accountant walking together, his eyes traced her up and down. Young, a bit meaty but in the right places, free raven black hair with a looping braid, and the face of someone that belonged in the library. Aside from that small adventurous look on her face, at times she was intrusive.

Crossing arms below her chest, he turned away from him.

"You should get yer mind outta the gutter." She said flustered.

"Relax... it's just your nipples are poking out from your overalls." Looking down she quickly covered them.

"Perv."

Saving himself, sorta, he like her remembered that one tutoring session back at his apartment, when he had a fractured arm.

They had sex, for him it was nothing more than a few sweet words and week of slipping through her defenses. He thought it'd cheer him up after the depressing scene of New York, and for a time it did. But she thought it was something more, and he didn't.

"You know I don't have to go home yet."

"Go home, I have a scheduled program."

"We can watch it together."

"I prefer watching it alone."

"Isn't the more the merrier."

"Not when it comes to pork chops, I only have enough for one."

Bland and unassuming in voice, frustration grew in hers till she gave up. "Fine have it your way, have fun alone in your apartment."

Storming off into the street, he thought for awhile it was better this way. Not to get attached, so he can leave when December ends.

Lying in his apartment building watching the news, a storm was forecasted to pass over the area in the middle of the night. Nights like those he spent with someone, arm in arm, in lovers embrace, enjoying whatever was on. Turning to some dry entertainment, his ex-fiancé enjoyed this kinda stuff. Not him.

"How dry and boring."

----

It was another day in New York one year ago, the flashing coloured lights of ads on Times Square, rush of cars at every section, and the tight walking spaces crammed with people. A suffocating amount of people. Though he got used to it, like someone got use to drinking poison. He built a tolerance.

His life was normal, fresh out of college he got a job at an accounting firm making good money. The hours were gruelling, leaving little time to himself, and it was hard. Sleepiness usually weighed down on him, but his fiancé since senior year of college was there for him.

"I'm leaving you." Those were the words she said one evening over dinner.

Disbelief, his hand dropped the fork to the plate below. "Why?" He asked.

"You've become boring."

"But that's..."

"The thrills gone from college."

And like that the relationship was over, he replayed the moments in his head. It all unraveled in a few brief words. Though he picked up and tried not to let it bother him, life just kept going.

For four months, letting it consume him, ravage inside, and change him. Alcohol, woman, and food were his medicine. From the confined office space doing work that didn't matter, for a company that didn't care.

The sweet scent of gasoline became toxic, and he became claustrophobic everywhere he went in that concrete jungle.

Till one day mindlessly scrolling through the internet, he encountered an ad for Alaska, with seas of trees as far as one could sea, and fields of lush grass waving in the wind. A place he visited before.

----

"Boring? Who's boring? I'm the most exciting man alive, a city slicker at heart." He said face glued to the seat of his couch, letting it bother him.

The wind and snow pounding at the glass of his apartment, he sipped his mostly milk coffee and watched Die Hard. A Christmas movie.

"Oh yeah the holidays are coming up, I gotta tree but haven't set it up yet."

"I wonder if I can invite a hot lady over." He chuckled going over some of the woman he met in this city, it wasn't a lot. From tall shopkeepers, to sassy bartenders, his mind eventually travelled back to that one farm girl.

"When I got here I used her to vent my frustrations, I seduced her and she got attached, I should at least get her a present to cope with me leaving."

Voicing out his thoughts, he remembered the touch of her skin as he poked at her hard nipples, or the aroused lips of her clit. She sat in his lap, and he played with her.

"I should stay away from college students, their messing with my life."

A sudden knock on the door, he got up to answer it.

"Local accountant here, on his day off."

"Hi Gregory, you don't mind if I come in?"

"Yeah, have fun outside." Closing the door on trouble, she held onto the door frame, jittering from the cold. "Fine."

Gazing outside the path she walked was soon snowed in, it would be waist deep soon. And probably block out his door.

They were snowed in.

The snowstorm that was supposed to pass over had settled on Juneau, and wasn't leaving.

Having been in town to manage her shop on her own, the power went out in her store so she closed up for the day. With not many places to go and the roads blocked in by noon, she decided to go to Gregory's house.

Spanking her supple ass she yelped, going further inside.

"Ahhh, this is much warmer." Scrunched up on his couch, he dawned a blanket over her.

"Looks like we're stuck here, till the storm ends. Have you contacted your parents."

"Y-yeah... they said it's fine." She looked off to the side. "I'm grown anyways, I don't need their permission."

"Hmmm." He hummed, taking the far seat from her.

Warm light of a lamp barely reaching the outer bits of his apartments living room, he looked to the woman beside him.

Rosy cheeks from the cold, she was wearing a form fitting sweater where the bra outlined on it, and black leggings.

"This reminds me of that one day."

"Yeah it was rather windy and cold, one of Alaska's biggest demerits."

"You played me like a lil ol' flute, like you knew all my keys beforehand."

"If you spend enough time doing it, you get a knack for it." He smirked.

"You really are a lecherous city slicker... though I think that's why I was driven to you, I really do... admire the city life."

"It has its pros and cons, though overall it's an expensive hell with nothing but corporate shills, and turns the best people bad."

"I think you focus too much on the negatives, they're good people like you."

"...You think so." Pushing back his brown hair, he stood up approaching Viola.

Grabbing her chin, he placed his hand on her defenseless body pulling her up. "Even though I used you for my own pleasure, and intend on leaving."

Smiling bitterly she hugged him, locking eyes with him. "You're a real jerk, scum, and a pervert who likes college girls. But at heart let me believe your a good person, I want to enjoy this time with you." She said with her country girl accent.

Flicking her forehead she groaned. "You're way too defenseless." Separating himself he sat back down.

"Only for you." She smiled taking off her sweater.

Bountiful bosom protected from a frilly red bra, she lightly swung her hips and showed off her body.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

----

By her request the lights were turned off, only leaving the warm distant lights of his kitchen.

"Ahh, more, more." She panted laid out on the couch, like a unwrapped gift. Just for him.

Panties pushed to the side his tongue played with her clit sliding up and down, and fingers prodded, thrusting deep into her moist cushions.

Legs squirming she pushed his head down, however he got up grabbing both her wrist in one hand.

"Don't forget who's in control."

Despite working on a farm he pinned her easily, moving upwards to her breast biting on the bra and pulling it down.

Pink hard nipples, he licked, bit, and pulled.

Vibrating his fingering hand she tried to close her legs, but was stopped by his body.

"I'm cumming!" She yelled.

Her body tensing up then releasing, pulsating erratically, juices leaked from her.

"You really are easy."

"Stop it. I'm not a whore."

"For me you are."

Exposing his hardened thickened member he rubbed it against her clit, pushing the entrance but not entering.

Blushed cheeks she looked in anticipation, though still tired from climax.

Thrusting in, he reached deep into her moistness, spreading closed off spaces that tightly clenched his schlong.

"Ah, Ah, Ah!" She moaned, as he pushed in and out aiming up then down.

Grabbing her by the hips he lifted her up into a mounted position. "Try it for yourself."

Hugging his head she lifted herself up, then brought herself down onto him. Base deep, she moved in a circular motion.

Face pressed on her supple breast, he felt a twitch in his cock that was tightly embraced.

"I'm close to cumming." He voiced.

"Shoot it! Shoot your seed deep within me!"

Hot white viscous liquids fountaining inside, they leaked out of her.

The day wasn't over, they were snowed in so for every chance he got they'd have sex. Whether from behind on the couch leaving cum on her back, or in the kitchen letting her blow him.

One day slipped into the next, and he found himself with her laying beside him resting his head. The wind had stopped for awhile, and with it the snow.

Leaving her passed out on the couch, he'd likely leave like this after December, without much of a word or even a goodbye.

"Fresh air sounds nice."

Parting the balcony door with a struggle, he had to put most of his body into it. Cold air flooded in embracing his bare skin beneath the comfort of his robe.

It was a clear sky, something sparked deep within him a sight for lost eyes, use to grey skies, or the usual pitch black to sky blue. Tears slid down his face, not of despair but a familiar joy, like when you see your old best friend after not seeing each other for years.

"Truly beautiful."

Curtains of green fading into a mystical purple covering the night sky, it was the northern lights.

"Isn't it, on clear days it's normally visible like this one." Viola said.

"You're awake."

"Anyone would be with this cold."

A silence grew between them, not awkward, but comforting.

"I know I can't stop you from leaving, but for everything, for the experiences, for the teachings, thank you Gregory... I like you." Saying it gently she placed her lips on his, and he accepted.

----1 Year Later----

The fresh air filling his lungs, it was painfully cold in the winter months, the internet was spotty, and the people had a weird obsession with moose's. However it was home.

"You gotta admit, you stayed because of me."

"Because of the natural beauties, he pointed out to the rows of pine trees." Pouting her cheeks, he turned back to her.

"And you too."

"Oh honey."

In their new house in the frigid land of Alaska, many events happened to lead up to this moment, but it worked out.

"It ain't that bad."

The end.