Snowy Interludes

Story Info
While his train is snowbound in the Rockies.
759 words
4.19
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

[This story was written for a writing exercise limiting the text to exactly 750 words.]

The wind howled and the snow reached blizzard conditions as the train inched across the Rockies. In the dark compartment, I concentrated on icy snowflakes slamming against the window where my foot was wedged in the corner of the frame. The man crouched between my knees. My other leg was draped over his arm.

We were both bundled up above and naked below, our trousers puddled together on the floor. He was inside me, fucking me, both of us grunting and moaning in the silence of the raging blizzard outside. He was a stranger, but he had been quite persuasive--obviously.

I was returning by train to the West Coast for the spring university semester, which required a precarious winter crossing of the Rockies. It wasn't unusual to be stranded in the mountains in weather like this.

I'd met the older, charming, seductive, and quite glib man in the dining car. I was easy.

The train lurched to a stop, I could see the blur of lights outside as I clutched at his bare buttocks and moved with his thrusts. An intercom broadcast announced that the rails ahead were buried in snow. We'd be stopped here a few hours. The "here" had been identified, but I lost what that was in the jerk and quiet exclamation by the man as he came.

Quick as that, he pulled his trousers on and was out of the compartment.

Stepping down from the train I saw a line of old brick and wood buildings running parallel to the tracks. There was no indication where we were. We were told that we could wait in the lounge of the hotel directly across the street. Drinks and snacks were complimentary. Not being anxious to meet up with the stranger in the hotel lounge, I looked more broadly as I walked toward the hotel. A neon sign announcing Rider's Bar blinked down an adjacent alley.

I had figured out by the time I approached the bar that this was a gay club. Only men were present, men dressed in Western gear and engaging in various stages of "make" with each other.

"Can I buy you a drink?" the stranger asked as he saddled up beside me--not the stranger of the train; a new stranger. The train stranger had come; I hadn't. I was in heat.

"Yes, fine," I answered. He was older--nearly every man was older than I was--but solid, muscular, ruggedly handsome. He wore jeans, a Western shirt, fancy cowboy boots, and a ten-gallon hat.

"You're a cutie," he said as we drank. "All flushed, though. Do you know what kind of bar this is?"

"I do now," I said. He palmed my butt and pulled me close into his side. He kissed me on the throat and whispered in my ear.

"Yes, fine," I answered his declaration that he wanted to fuck me.

He spiked my second drink.

I came to--sort of--lying on my back on the floor of a suspended cage. Men were scattered about on raised platforms surrounding the cage. The walls, ceiling, and floor were black.

I was naked. The cowboy stranger was too except for his boots, hat, and a bandana scarf around his neck. We were both in erection. I was arching my back, moaning, and rhythmically pressing my shaft into the cowboy's hand as he knelt beside me and stroked me off.

"Yes, yes. Fuck," I murmured.

As I was becoming more conscious, he pulled me up, facing the side of the cage. My arms were raised above my head and were captured by restraints, leaving me facing the mesh side of the cage, on my knees. The cowboy came in close behind me, cupping my body with his. I felt the strength of his dick at the small of my back. Encircling my waist with a muscular arm, he lifted my body and settled it down on his shaft, gaining purchase and then pulling my channel down, down, down on the hard, throbbing cock.

I cried out in pain-ecstasy. Men gathered around on the platforms to watch. Snaking one hand around to cup my chin and pull my head back into his chest, the cowboy grasped my cock and stroked me off as he fucked me.

I woke slouched in a chair in the hotel lounge, fully clothed, not sure what, if anything, had happened. Sore enough to think something had. But there had been the stranger on the train as well.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers