So, Alice Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice meets Harrison.
798 words
4.71
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRESENT DAY

Mortified, absolutely mortified.

"I am so sorry" I started, scrambling to put my clothes back on, "I didn't-"

Harrison reached his hand out towards me, "It's fine, don't apologise" he said, "we are all about sexual liberation here."

Monica smiled and moved slowly away from me, striding towards her husband as he peeled off his blazer and folded it over the desk. As he readjusted his shirt I found myself frozen watching them. Monica, the elegant lioness sliding her arms around the waist of this tall, statuesque man. His hair was thick and red, but sun-kissed as was his skin and prominent freckles. Their mouths met in a delicate kiss and he gently scrunched her hair as he brought her closer. For a moment, his green eyes flicked to me whilst still in her embrace. They quickly flicked away. I felt my body go cold.

"You don't need to be embarrassed," Monica said once she'd pulled away from Harrison, "lots of the staff here like to play together. But, you Alice, I've had my eye on you since you came in. As you can tell, I love a redhead."

I blushed, my pulse had yet to settle.

"Just remember the rules," she continued, "nothing is done without consent, and no photographs unless taken by my handsome husband here."

It made sense, the photos in the hallway were taken by Harrison. He seemed to blush as she exposed him as their resident artist.

Monica walked over to me again and helped me zip the back of my dress. She looked into my eyes and softly took my hand, "are you ok?" she asked.

I nodded and she gently kissed my cheek.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of here" she reiterated, "you are free."

Monica collected her whisky and left the room, softly sweeping Harrison with her hand as she passed. The door clicked behind her. I went to follow, diverting my eyes to the floor to avoid meeting his intense gaze once again.

"It's ok" he said softly, "you really don't need to leave. It's lovely to meet you Alice."

He seemed kind, gentle even, but something about him shot bolts of electricity around my body. Our eyes met again and I froze on the spot. Harrison reached out his hand; the sun had kissed his freckles and turned the hairs on his skin blonde.

"I've just come back from Italy, I apologise I wasn't here for your interview and to welcome you to Hedone." His hand gripped mine firmly and I tried to reciprocate his confident handshake as if I didn't feel like a butterfly caught in a spider's web.

"Really, that's ok" I replied. I lifted my eyes to meet his and felt warmth surge across my body as his sparkled back.

"Just so you're aware, I don't fuck the staff. So, you don't need to worry about me bending you over the armchairs" he joked.

My stomach flipped. I wish you would, I thought to myself.

The room span as I pulled open the heavy door and let myself out into the hallway. I grasped the wall and moved clumsily towards the bathroom at the end of the corridor. Images raced in my mind, images of Harrison pulling me close to his warm body and feeling his warm breath against my neck. The images accelerated into those of his wandering hands moving down my back and over my ass, pulling the tight fabric of my dress up and over to reveal nothing but my soaking wet thong that left nothing to the imagination. My heart raced and I felt an urgent burning between my legs driven by the excitement and confusion of the last hour all at the same time.

Stumbling into the bathroom I braced myself against the sink and looked at my flushed expression in the mirror. I felt vulnerable, shy and embarrassed, but I had not been coerced. I had enjoyed being prey to these powerful beauties and their scandalous way of life. I hungered for more; my body ached for Monica; my curiosity begged for more time with Harrison. I wanted to serve them and satisfy their every imaginable whim. Staring at my breathless reflection in the bathroom mirror I finally realised why people fell in love with the world of kink. I wanted to submit to Monica, but more than that I longed for the opportunity to make Harrison's wildest fantasies reality.

I filled my hands with cold water from the tap and splashed it on the back of my neck. I watched the water trickle down over my collarbones and down my chest and tried to steady my breathing. I knew I had to bring my fantasies of complete submission to fruition, I just didn't know how.