So Here I Am Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't very vocal, just enough moans and grunts to let me know when I was doing something right. I didn't mind, her thick, soft thighs were squeezed against the side of my head anyway and I doubt I'd be able to hear her anyway.

Her legs fell away, and she pulled back from me a little. "God, I want you to fuck me now. Please fuck me."

I sat back, realized that my ancient knees were killing me, and pushed myself to my feet. I reached out for her hand and helped her out of the chair. I encouraged her to turn around and gently pushed her shoulders till she was bent at the waist, feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and her hands on the chair's armrest.

She looked so hot in this position, every detail a person would want to hide just there for anyone to see. Heavy, full breasts hanging down, tummy hanging down, ass cheeks spread open exposing everything to my eyes. One of the hottest things I've seen. There is nothing more erotic than a voluptuous woman unashamed of her body and eager to be lewd. I took in the sight for a moment, then stepped behind her and placed the head of my cock at her entrance.

"Yes, yes do it. Fuck me please."

Needing no more encouragement I slid myself into her, surprisingly tight, hole. She groaned, I groaned and she started rocking back and forth on my cock. Watching her big, soft tips sway, and her ass jiggle each time my hips slapped into them was very hot.

I'd like to say we did this for an hour but I'm not that guy. I'm the normal guy, the normal guy who has been on the edge for an hour or two as Joanne eyed my cock. I'm the normal guy who was furiously fucking a very tight, very wet pussy. It wasn't long before my orgasm was inevitable.

I'm a gentleman so I politely warned her of my impending release. "Oh Fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't the sudden loss of that excruciatingly tight, hot, wet sheath. I opened my eyes and watched as Joanne, spun around, dropped to her knees, and swallowed my cock. Her left hand cupped and massaged my balls and her right hand dropped between her legs and she furiously worked her clit, all while holding her nose in my pubes and my cockhead in her throat. I could feel her tongue working my shaft and her throat working my head as she swallowed repeatedly.

I grunted, grabbed her head, and held her to me as I unloaded in her throat. When I finished feeding her my cum, I sat down on the floor. Well, it was just a hair more graceful than collapsing to the floor. We looked at each other for a moment. I smiled at her and told her "Thank you". She smiled and pulled herself into my recliner, laying back, legs open, no shame, no care, just well-fucked and looking pretty pleased.

"If you want, you can still take me to see the property."

"I guess we can do that. I'll need to clean up first."

"Mmm-hmmm, you go ahead, for me, I want to smell you on me for the rest of the day."

"God, you're nasty!" She giggled. "If I knew you were such a slut, I would've let you cum on my fat tits and then wore it for the rest of the day."

"Well, now you know. Maybe we can make that happen sometime soon."

She got out of the recliner and stepped up to me. Standing above me, her feet on either side of my face, she squatted down. Looking into my eyes from over the mounds of her breasts she smiled. "I'm sure we can do that, and, if you like this view, I'll make sure you see it as often as you want."

I smiled back at her, leaned my head up, and placed my mouth on her asshole, giving it a lick and a kiss, I put my head back down. "I love this view."

She laughed, got up, and went to the bathroom. I watched her fix her hair and grab her clothes, come out, and started putting them on. She looked at me, raised an eyebrow and I hustled to my room, threw on my jeans, a tee-shirt, and my sneakers, and we were ready to go.

I got in the passenger seat and buckled up. She pulled out and we were on the road. She threw something in my lap and I saw they were her panties. "Hold on to those for me, you made need them to wipe your cum off me later."

The property was about 15 miles west of Cheyenne, another couple of miles off highway 210 and it was incredible. Gorgeous views of Curt Gowdy State Park and The Buttes to the west, rolling hills, and plains to Cheyenne in the east. The house was older, 1250 square feet, 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath Craftsman. It had a semi-finished basement which wouldn't take me much work to completely finish it and add another 1000 square feet overall.

My mind was whirling with all the ideas of how to make this reflect me, taking out the wall to one of the bedrooms to expand the kitchen, turn the basement into a media room, bedroom, office, or a combination of all three. Expanding the porch to give me the perfect place for my morning coffee. Thousands of ideas just spinning uncontrollably in my mind. Then I looked outside...

The house was about 100 yards off the county road on an 18.6-acre trapezoidal piece of land. The frontage of the property was about 600 feet wide and the rest stretched back into the distance far enough where it didn't matter. The end result was that Joanne was correct that the nearest neighbor could see the smoke if my house was on fire, but no more than that. Plus, the distance from the road and the remote location meant no solicitors, and no surprise visits when I was lounging nude in the yard.

The rest of the property was my dream come true. Behind the house at a short distance, there was a small 4-stall barn with a loafing shed attached to one side. There was a small corral as well. If I learned to ride a horse, I'd be all set. There was a spot to the other side where it was obvious the previous owners had a garden and I thought it would be a perfect location to build a large greenhouse for year-round gardening.

I looked at Joanne, grinning like a fool. "I want this, and I want it bad."

She smiled, took out her phone, and typed something in. Looking up at me she smiled, put her phone back in her pocket, and started unbuttoning her blouse. "The offer is in, so maybe now would be a good time for you to cum on my fat tits." She pulled open her blouse, knelt in front of me, and fished my hardening cock out of my pants.

Wasting no time, she went down on me. Firmly stroking me with one hand, massaging my balls with the other, while sucking my cock head and running her tongue all over it. I started panting and moaning. She wasn't playing, she sucked me like she was on a mission. Minutes were all it took before I was ready to cum again. I grunted that I was going to cum and she pulled off, pointed my cock at her chest, and stroked it furiously. Another minute and some pressure from her finger on my perineum and I unloaded me cum on her tits. She squeezed my dick drawing out the last drops of cum, took the head in her mouth and sucked it clean, then sat back.

Staring up at me she reached up and started running her fingers through my cum, spreading on her tits, rubbing it into her nipples. "I'll have to come to see you often. I want to find out many times it'll take until you've covered every inch of my body with your cum."

I held out my hand and helped her up. I pulled her in close and kissed her softly on her lips. "Yeah, I think that's a great idea. Maybe, if you're amenable we can trade. I'll cover you in cum and you let me have my way with that hot ass."

"You want to fuck my ass?"

"I want to see how far my tongue will go in there first, but yes, I want to bury my cock deep in your ass."

"Mmmm.... I think we can cum to an arrangement. For now, though, let's get you home. I need to get to the shower before I go back to the office and do my actual job."

The ride back was quiet. Joanne was humming to the radio and I was daydreaming about the perfect place to live, and on top of that; my balls hurt.

12