Soaked Undies

Story Info
Wrong room, but Gran has no regrets.
2.6k words
4.22
17k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

I'm in a village hall attending my friend's eighteenth birthday party. My eighteenth was two months ago.

We've been friends since pre-school. His parents are from a well-to-do background and they have a large house where the entire family lives and still have rooms to spare.

There are a lot of people here, family, friends, and a lot of their business associates; I think my friend is being groomed to be welcomed into the family business, once he's graduated.

We're both looking forward to starting our second year at uni after this summer's break.

A live band is playing for those who like to dance, me being one of them. I'm having a great time, especially as there's a free bar... yippee!

Everyone's mingling with everyone, so many people on the dance floor, can't help but bump into each other. I'm dancing with anyone willing to dance with me. At the moment I'm dancing with a young girl, a friend of a friend of my mate.

Earlier I danced with my mate's mum, his sister, and his grandma Zora, who is almost my grandma too, for the length of time I've known the family.

Grandma's old, but can still move better than some of the young girls here.

My mum and dad are here too, but they only make a token visit as they fly off in a couple of hours for their holiday. I'm not going along as I want to visit some other friends before we start uni.

It's getting late, almost one in the morning, and you know what, my head is spinning, and I don't think I should have another drink, but... I'll finish the one I have.

Too tired now to dance; I sit at an empty table as a lot of people have gone home, and just a few helpers and stragglers left.

The band has stopped playing and is packing up too.

I hardly see my friend coming, with a slap on my back and he says, "Hey buddy you okay?"

I say, "Yeah... thanks... just tiered mate."

He places a drink on the table and says, "Come on last one then we're off."

I don't feel like drinking, I watch everyone else go about, saying goodbye, packing, sweeping, and tidying the place. I want to help, but I think it's safer for me to be sitting at the moment.

I shouldn't, but I sip on my drink just to pass the time, dozing in and out of consciousness.

I'm not sure, but I think about twenty minutes later, my friend comes back to me, I'm barely awake as he says, "Come on buddy let's get you to bed."

I go to grab my drink but my friend stops me by taking the glass away and says, "I think someone's had enough hey!"

He helps me to the car and says, "I've put your bags in the spare room, you know the one, next to the blue bathroom."

I hardly make out what he's saying. I have stayed a few times at their place.

The house is just a ten-minute drive, and he helps me up to the room.

He says, "Clive, here you are, your bags over there."

I say, "Thanks," in a weary state.

He asks, "You okay hey buddy, want me to tuck you into bed?"

In my state I can't see the funny side, not wanting to sound too drunk, I say, "I'll manage thanks."

But I'm sure he already knows I'm beyond drunk and out of it.

I hear him say, "Just go in the bathroom, wash your face in cold water then get lots of sleep."

He leaves and I sit on the edge of the bed with my face in my hands.

I can't remember how long I'm in this position but I need a wee. I strip off all but my boxers and head for the bathroom, I feel so hot.

I have a wee, and I think I wash my face. I close the toilet seat and sit on it, again head in hands. Now even more in a dozy state, a sudden jolt of my head and I realise where I am, I head back to the bedroom.

On entering, I thought I had left the light on, but it's dark. I just want to lie down and sleep, can't stop my eyes from closing or my brain from shutting off.

I feel for the bed and lay on it. And I go; I'm dead to the world with a spinning head.

So here is Zora, my friend's grandma. I have known her all my life, as I mentioned, since childhood.

She's a nice polite lady of European descent. Pretty lady, in her late sixties and is married.

Hello, I'm Zora.

I too was at the party, I also had a drink or two, but that's it.

I also danced with Clive. He's a nice friendly boy, and he is the only black friend my grandson has.

I came home early as parties go on for far too long for me at my age, and I'm expecting my husband back.

My husband is away on a business trip, he messaged me earlier that he would be home soon, and as the flight was rearranged he was uncertain of the time.

So here I am asleep when I'm awakened by the bed moving. The only thing that ran through my head was, my husband returning from his trip.

As I sleep, I wonder why he's not shuffled up next to me... but I suppose it is late.

I turn towards him; he's asleep already, breathing deeply. I can't see him as it's dark.

He's been away for three weeks, if he knew I was awake, we'd have sex, even at our age yes... we still... fuck!

As he hasn't turned to me, I think he may be tired from his trip.

I'm close to him, I kiss him on the shoulder and say, "Good night honey."

I hear no reply, just breathing; he must be very tired.

I reach to hold his cock, I always do this, or if we spoon the other way, then he cups one of my tits. This aids us both to sleep.

Strangely he has his boxers on, we never sleep with clothes on. Never have a stitch on in bed.

Again I just think he's tiered, so I slip my hand under and grab hold, he feels semi-hard, and I slowly fondle it, again kissing his shoulder.

I can feel it growing, it's hardening, and it's... and it's NOT my husband!

I quickly let go and retract my hand, I immediately go to turn on the bedside lamp.

And as I turn back around, I see it's not my husband, it's Clive! He's fast asleep; I look down at his black-fit young body and see his cock-head jutting out the top of the elastic of his boxers.

It's a big head; I gasp and hold my breath. I look back up at his face. He's very much asleep. I shake him by the shoulder and whisper out his name, no response, he's not waking.

I look back to that head appearing out of the boxers. I know I shouldn't, but it's magnetic. I reach down and lift the elastic but can't see the rest of his cock, it's dark under there, under his boxers.

I try and wake him again without response; I try a little more robustly, but still nothing.

Frightened and excited, I reach and hold what must be his fully inflated shaft. Feeling its tremendous thickness, its warmth, it's really nice.

How often is a woman like me, of my age going to get this sort of opportunity ever again?

I get up onto my knees and slip down his boxers, I keep looking at his face, to see if he stirs or awakens. I ease down the boxers off his legs.

With boxers off, him still in the land of nod, I get my first look at a fully erect black cock. I again tentatively hold it softly. My God it's a weighty thing!

This thing... yes... thing, is double the length of my husbands', but the true amazement comes at his thickness, holy fuckin shit what a thick dick this boy has.

He's not cut like my husband; his foreskin is over his cock-head. I roll it back extremely slowly. This reveals a bulbous mushroom, shiny, polished, and looks beautiful.

I keep glancing at his face and back to this cock. As I'm rolling his foreskin back and forth, tiny little beads of pre-cum appear, it would be stupid to let it go to waste. I lick it and let it coat my taste buds. It tastes lovely, and there's more... even lovelier!

I have to do it; I open wide, like I'm at the dentist, and take into my mouth the first black cock I've ever set eyes on. Oh my God, it feels so nice. I circle it with my tongue, trying to muster up as much saliva as I can to slither over this gorgeous mushroom.

I take it out and lick it from root to head, fuck that's nice. I see the engorged veins; they circle, twist and turn all along his stunning length.

Still licking, still stroking, still entranced, I see it gleam with my saliva. I wonder to myself, can I make it cum without him waking? I bet his cum tastes a hundred times better than his earlier offering. I wonder how much he gives.

As I work on it, it seems to be getting harder and harder. He's certainly getting warmer and warmer to almost being hot. With the blood of an eighteen-year-old running through this cock, I'm sure he gets to boiling point.

I bet it erupts cum that's, hot, sticky, and ever so yummy.

I'm still licking, still stroking, and still sucking what's become my favourite toy.

I'm gaining more confidence, and I'm sucking more strongly, but still I keep looking up at him.

His eyes are closed, breathing jerky, head wafting slowly side to side.

God, he's awfully hard, so hot and so thick. I can only get half his cock into my mouth, but that's enough. I hope he cums, I need him to cum. I want... I need to taste him.

I'm stroking more firmly, more briskly, more rapidly. But... I'm not giving it my all, as I have to keep checking he's still asleep.

I have never had to work this hard for this long to make my husband cum. If truth be known... I'm loving this.

The only thing that could make it better is if he were awake and enjoying me giving him this blow-job. But that's not going to happen I'm sure.

I'm now so engrossed in sucking this beautiful beast, I've almost forgotten to look up at him. Phew... he's still away.

My God this boy is taking forever to blow. But that's not a complaint, in fact I'm so glad, I could suck and lick this boy's cock all night.

And almost when I thought he'll never let go, there he blows, caught me by surprise, an instant mouthful, I swallow, he ejaculates, I swallow, and he ejaculates, I swallow and I keep sucking the cum out of him.

All my dreams come true, his cum is hot, his cum is dense, his cum is sweet and his load is abundant.

I keep looking at him throughout, I've slowed my stroking, and his mushroom is still in my mouth. I slowly lap at his cock-hole as it seeps droplets of sweet white nectar from his huge fat black cock.

A yearning is in my body to have this thing in me, who knows... maybe one day.

I lick clean this beast with my tongue, I feel so aroused, I want to leave my mark on him, I don't know when, or if ever I'm going to get another chance.

So I straddle over him, knees bent and my pussy over his lovely black cock, and I finger myself.

Looking mainly at his flaccid, but still enormous cock, I still glance at his face now and then.

I flick and rub hard on my clit, rapid movements of my middle finger. My hips flick back and forth, o fuck that feels good.

I take hold of his cock and rub my clit with his exposed mushroom, holy shit this feels better than any fuck with my husband.

If nothing else, I will have the utter pleasure of knowing this lovely mushroomed black cock pressed against my clit, skin to naked skin, and made me explode.

I wish so much that this was my cock, the one that fucks me every night.

O I'm cumming, I let go of his cock and I release a squirt, my body quivers and I flick my hips to and fro, making sure I cover the length of his cock with my love juices.

It's wet all over, God that was wonderful. I grab his boxers and wipe him around. Then I slip his boxers back onto him.

I turn the lamp off and I try to sleep, it's difficult with this boy next to me, the one I want to have cardinal sins with.

I have managed to get some sleep, but I also want to be awake when he gets up. I have a plan.

It's around six in the morning and I feel him get up, it's still dark in the room, but he manages to find his way out, I'm sure he's on his way to the bathroom.

I get up, put on a nightie, and sneak, waiting for his reappearance from the bathroom.

As I see him I open my door I make my way out.

I see he is still dozy, just what I want, I say, "Morning Clive you okay!"

He looks up and says, "Oh... morning Zora, sorry, I'm so sweaty, it's so hot, my shorts are like wet."

I say, "Don't worry over that now. You still look like you need to rest. Here let me help you."

I show him back to the spare room where he is meant to be.

So now back to me.

I wake around half past eight, with my head still banging.

I have brought a change of clothing so have a quick shower and go down to the kitchen where I can hear noises coming from.

I see my friend, his mom, his dad, his two sisters, and Gran Zora with her husband who looks like he's just come home; they're all around the breakfast table.

We all greet each other, and I am offered coffee. My friend says, "Hi Buddy... got a sore head!"

I say, "A bit... yeah."

I turn to be close to his ear and whisper, "I had the strangest dream last night and this morning when I woke, I felt all wet."

He turns to me and says, "Yeah mate you drank a tanker last night," and everybody laughs.

We all finish breakfast, and my friend is going to drive me home.

I go up to grab my bags, and on the landing is Gran Zora, she comes out of her room and says the strangest of things, "Bye Clive thank you... you taste wonderful; can't wait to have another party," and she hugs me quite tightly.

As I make my way to the car I'm still wondering what Gran Zora said, did I miss-hear... am I still drunk!

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers