Sober me vs. Drunk me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head, "I've never thought about that but it makes sense," I said. "I'm not even sure what that feels like."

"Exactly," Ryan replied. "Anyway, the rest of the night was spent talking and arguing, but it sparked an idea."

"I went to our unit contact for drug testing, they always have a breathalyzer. I told him what I was doing and got him to teach me how to use it."

"Then, the next weekend I conducted an experiment with my buddies."

He held up his drink and took a sip, "I'm not a beer fan so I drank crown and coke, I had another friend drink beer, and another one drink wine."

"It was simple, we spent five minutes downing whatever drink, then waited 25 minutes. Then we tested ourselves with the breathalyzer and afterward started our next drink."

"So how far did you go?" I asked.

"Until we all tested .4, at that point is was pretty pointless," he laughed.

I giggled with him, "I'm sure it would be."

"What did you find out?" I asked.

"The results scared the hell out of me," he said, taking another drink.

I raised an eyebrow.

"When I blew .08, I would've sworn I was stone cold sober," he said. "Even my friends were shocked."

"By the time we could all say we felt a little buzzed, but what I used to think I would probably be okay to drive if I had to, we were all at .18."

I sipped my drink, "Really?"

He nodded, "Truth."

"It kind of hit home on my friends', even they were surprised," he said. "Ever since then, they still drink, but if anybody says anything to the DD, they lose it."

"I can imagine," I said. "That's kind of scary."

He nodded and looked at the clock, then the oven. Setting his drink down he put on an oven mitt and got the food out.

"Damn, I may have to come visit you and try that someday. I need to know what certain levels feel like too," I said.

*****

(Ryan)

The next morning, I was relaxing in a recliner when Alice poked her head into the living room.

"Hey," she cried. "You want to go to yoga with me? It starts in an hour."

I shrugged, "Sure."

"Great, I'll borrow the car from sis," she said happily, disappearing with a flash of her ponytail.

"I expect to be impressed," her dwindling voice said.

"I'll try," I called out.

I went and changed into a form fitting pair of black knee length running shorts and a black sleeveless t-shirt. I was standing by the front door when Alice came running around the corner and jumped on my back, wrapping her arms around my neck. The move caught me off guard and I stumbled forward half a step before I caught myself.

"Hiya," she cried. "Move horsey."

I turned my head as she bounced up and down like a cowgirl on my back, wrapping her legs around me so she wouldn't fall.

"Are you kidding me?" I said narrowing my eyes and giving her a mock glare.

Still bouncing, she said merrily, "Hey, steeds don't talk, they mush."

"Mush," I said raising my eyes. "Isn't that for dogs?"

"Look steed, I don't care, mush, giddyap, either way, move now," she said sternly, pointing one hand at the door.

"If you think..." I started to say when the hand she had around my neck slid up and covered my mouth.

Bringing her lips close, she bit my ear, making me grit my teeth and hiss. I glared at her.

She met my gaze with narrowed eyes and whispered, "If my horsey is good, he gets a rubdown."

I raised an eyebrow but didn't try to shift her hand off my mouth. For a moment our eyes locked and instinctually we sensed something. Then she gave me a saucy grin, so I rolled my eyes, shifted her to a better position and grabbed her legs then gave her a piggyback ride to the car.

Minutes later Alice was driving us to the yoga studio.

After we got there and parked, she took my hand and walked me into the studio. We bypassed the small front office and went into a comfortably warm spacious main room. It was a beautifully done area, dark hardwood floors and off to the side were dark wood cubbyholes for storing personal items. Next to the cubbyholes was a small water dispenser that had ice and orange slices visible in the glass container and stacked next to that were light blue colored mats for use by the patrons. Off to the side were two doors for bathrooms and another door that must have led to a back room. The other two walls were covered in mirrors.

I took a deep breath, hints of jasmine and lavender hung in the air.

We must have been a bit early because nobody else was in the room.

Alice walked to the mats and picked two up then handed me one.

Alice looked at me, "I know you're experienced but have you ever done hot yoga?"

I nodded.

"Cool, so you know what to expect," she said.

I started to nod again but at that moment the back-room door opened and out walked a woman in tiny pink thong panties... and nothing else.

My eyes went wide and I glanced at Alice, she was biting her lip with a quirky expression.

"Oh yeah, did I mention it was a nude yoga class?" she said casually.

"No, you didn't," I said through gritted teeth.

The instructor smiled as she came toward us. She looked about 30-years old, medium height with an athletic build, with black shoulder length hair in a pony tail and bright blue eyes.

I tried not to stare but it was hard not to notice her slim waist and beautiful upturned breasts. She looked like a small C cup with light pink nipples contrasting to her overall creamy white complexion. For some reason the fictional character of Snow White fleetingly crossed my mind.

She held out her hand as she stood in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Bunny," she said.

I took her hand, "Like a rabbit?" I said stupidly.

"Yep, my actual name is Alex, but everyone calls me Bunny," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

Alice slugged my arm.

"Rude," she said.

Bunny laughed, "It's okay."

"Ever since I was a kid I've always been moving, can't stay still, my parents said I used to hop around the house like a bunny," she explained. "The name stuck, and now all my family and friends call me Bunny."

I nodded, "Cool."

I introduced myself and then Bunny looked at Alice.

"It's so nice to see you again," Bunny said while moving to embrace Alice. "I'm so glad you made the class today and brought a friend."

At that moment the entrance door opened and a few more girls came through. Bunny smiled at us and moved to greet them, leaving me with Alice.

"Seriously?" I asked motioning Alice to the edge of the cubbyholes.

"What?" Alice asked innocently.

I sighed, "Look, I'm not exactly shy, but I will admit, I have no desire to do yoga with my junk hanging out. Unlike you ladies, my stuff tends to flop around and I have no wish to be staring at it in some of these positions."

Alice laughed, "Most nude yoga classes have rules against wearing clothes, but I talked to her and Bunny is pretty lenient. This is an advanced class, so if you're a pretender just looking for a cheap thrill, she's going to notice really fast and ask you to leave."

"Makes sense," I said.

"She'll allow underwear as long as she thinks you're on the level," Alice said.

I sighed, "Fine, let's do this. Do we drop trou out here, or in the bathrooms?"

"Either way is fine," Alice replied.

As we'd talked, more people came in and without any preamble began to undress. Given their lack of modesty it didn't feel awkward as I took off my shirt. I folded it and put it in a cubbyhole and then went to my socks and shorts. Alice copied me, shedding her leggings after her shoes.

I looked over at her as she undressed, she didn't hesitate and soon was wearing only a black g-string panty at the same time that I got down to black sport briefs. We eyed each other for a moment and grinned.

With a quick look at everyone, she turned to face me, putting her back to the class.

Reaching out, she placed a hand on my chest, "You ready for this Winter?" she asked, using my last name.

"More than you are Summer," I said using her last name.

"I still can't believe my sister went to the dark side, a Summer marrying a Winter is just wrong," she said.

"I said the exact same thing," I chuckled.

"Summer rules, Winter drools," she said teasingly.

I narrowed my eyes, then calmly reached up and lightly tweaked one of her nipples.

Her mouth dropped and her eyes went wide, then she slapped my arm playfully, "Bad boy."

I reached back up and pinched the other nipple.

"Stop that," she growled.

She glared at me while I smirked but never raised her hands to stop me or made any other movement.

Finally, I motioned my head toward the class, "Looks like we're starting."

We turned around together to join the class. I did my best to act casual, since I didn't want to give off a weird vibe. There was about a dozen people besides us and the teacher, with three other guys.

About half kept their underwear on and the rest were naked. Everybody seemed younger than 30 and in shape. As we moved to a spot off to one side I ended up between the wall and cute dark-haired girl that smiled at me and introduced herself as Kim. Kim was short and pretty with a slim body, small pert breasts and dark brown nipples and a neatly trimmed stripe of black hair between her legs. I introduced Alice and myself as Alice moved in front of me.

The teacher called the class to order as she stripped out of her panties revealing her smooth waxed pussy. She had us shift to face her, so I ended up at an angle with both Alice and Kim in front of me.

The next hour was spent completing various poses and exercises. When I first started taking yoga classes I admit I'd felt a little foolish. The complicated poses seemed ridiculous and childish to body health. I wanted to build muscle, strength, and stamina, not twist my body around like a kid on a playground. Still, as I took a few classes and began to enjoy them I realized that yoga did help overall health.

Even in normal classes, it was hard not to notice that the classes were predominantly women and at the beginning I made an effort not to stare at the ladies around me, despite the fact that most were in shape and wore scanty clothing and sport bras. I was always good about not perving on girls in any of the yoga classes I went to but it was really hard not to look around this time. I thought I'd gotten used to beautiful women sweating and stretching their bodies in tantalizing ways around me.

I had not.

Or at least I had not gotten used to it when they were naked or half naked.

It really was distracting being next to a dozen females with toned, naked, glistening bodies.

It got even more difficult as Alice and Kim shifted to a bow pose in front of me. Both their tight asses were presented and I was getting an eyeful of Kim's sex too. Looking away was useless, all of the girls were pretty, so no matter where I looked, I saw sexy naked bodies showing everything.

Thankfully, the guys took the opposite corners so they weren't in my field of view. Alice would occasionally look back at me and grin. She was obvious about giving my own body appraising stares and she seemed to enjoy flexing in provocative positions in front of me, checking each time she posed to see if I was looking at her.

Kim kept looking at me too and I swore she was being as teasing as Alice.

Eventually we posed in downward dog, I looked toward the teacher and literally saw a half dozen curvy, tight asses in the air in front of me. Alice and her black g-string, that left nothing at all to the imagination, had the best butt. Two dimples stood out as she flexed and the muscles of her thighs created striations down her legs. Halfway through the pose she looked back to see me checking her out, winking, she gave her ass a small wiggle for me, then nodded over at Kim.

Kim was just as distracting, her legs were a little more than shoulder width apart, so when she stretched, I received a very personal view of her mound. Her tight trimmed curls and dark stripe sat above a perfect camel toe of her tight-lipped pussy. As I watched she stretched her neck back and forth looking around the room, shifting back to look at me with a small smile and a wink.

Trying to focus on something else because my dick was getting hard, I looked forward. That was a fail, because two more blonde girls were in front of us, one wearing white bikini panties and the other nude, with a waxed pussy that glistened as she stretched. I idly wondered if it was sweat or some mild level of arousal.

Strangely enough, the bikini panties were turning me on as much as the nudity. They were tiny and barely stretched across her ass and like the other girls, the owner had an excellent body.

The whole scenario was driving me wild and as much as I tried not to look around, every pose seemed to entice me to do just that. When we went to the warrior pose, I stood and was able to face the mirrored wall, now I could see just about every girl in the class exposing their tits. When we shifted to the opposite side, that mirror reflected any of the girls that I'd missed. I swear I was seeing more naked hot bodies than if I'd been at a strip club.

Embarrassingly I got a hardon and no matter how I tried to think of other things, looking around at the class of beauties I stayed hard. It was like having an iron bar in my briefs, it refused to go down.

On one pose Alice looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I gave the slightest shift and flipped her off. This was her damn fault and she knew it. She let out a small giggle and faced back to the teacher.

Finally, the hour was over. I did feel relaxed but shifted to keep Alice in front of me to hide my erection from the other girls in class. Kim walked over to us and with a glance down and a smirk she asked us how we enjoyed the class.

"Somebody seemed to enjoy it quite a bit," Alice said, tilting her head toward me.

"Really? You have to go there?" I asked exasperated.

Both girls giggled.

"Don't worry about it," Kim said, shooing her hand. "It happens all the time."

I sighed, "Doesn't make it less embarrassing."

Kim shrugged, "I think it's kind of cute."

We chatted a few more minutes and Kim gave her number to Alice with talk about getting together for drinks or something while we were here. She gave me a pat on the ass as she said goodbye and walked to the bathroom to get dressed.

Then Alice and I got our clothes and dressed, saying good bye to the teacher as she came around.

*****

(Alice)

We made it home and together went into the kitchen to get some water. I saw a note on the fridge and grabbed it.

"Went out to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. Dad"

"Looks like they'll be gone for a while," I said, handing Ryan the note.

He handed me a water from the pantry and I uncapped it and took a sip.

He nodded in between his own drinking.

"Yeah, I'm sure they'll be gone all afternoon," he said.

I turned away and headed to his room.

"That'll give me time to give you your rubdown," I said.

Looking over my shoulder I saw his stunned expression, he gulped.

"Uhmmm, you were serious about that?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I be?"

I giggled as he stammered, "Uhm, I don't know, I just thought..."

It was fun to tease him, I knew how flirty I'd been and of course he wasn't sure if rub down was code for something else. It might include some naughtiness but I wasn't going to give him the full treatment yet.

I tilted my head, "Well, come on, we haven't got all day."

Once in his bedroom I grabbed the towel I'd been using and laid it on the carpet.

I gestured to the towel, "Strip and lay down," I commanded.

He looked at me, "Uhhh, strip strip? Or just strip?"

I stared at him, the silence building as he turned red.

"Yeah," he muttered and began to take off his clothes, placing them neatly on his bed. He got to his black briefs and hesitated while glancing at me. I raised an eyebrow. He swallowed and hooked his thumbs in the sides and pulled them down. With an embarrassed sigh he laid face down on the towel. I grabbed a pillow and tossed it to him and he turned his head sideways to watch me. I pulled off my shirt and leggings, standing there in sport bra and panties, then grabbed some oil out of my suitcase and straddled his ass.

Pouring some oil into my hands I spread it over his back and shoulders. I could tell by how stiff he was that he was nervous. It was cute in a nerdy kind of way.

"Relax," I whispered as I stroked his neck.

He took a large breath, gained control of himself and blew out the air and relaxed. I felt the difference in his muscles as he allowed me to stroke his body back and forth. I spent a while, kneading his back and shoulders before I shifted down and moved to the side. Then I focused on his legs, thighs, and ass. He tightened up as I dug my thumbs into his ass, but a playful slap on his butt calmed him down again.

Despite his tension, I could tell he enjoyed it when I rubbed his butt. Admittedly, it was a nice butt, very firm and a perfect shape. I resisted the urge to take a bite out of it like an apple.

I took my time, enjoying the feel of muscle underneath smooth skin. Alternately using my thumbs or just stroking up and down. I shifted to either side and after I finished, I smacked his ass and said, "Turn over."

He cracked an eye and paused, then shrugged and rolled over until he was facing up. I watched his face as I massaged his thighs, but he kept his eyes closed and swallowed nervously. I moved up and down his legs coming closer to his manhood with each stroke.

It was amusing to watch his shaft slowly grow. It caught my attention on the first stroke that ended near his groin. He'd been soft, but apparently my closeness changed that because it moved from the side to straighten on its own. Curious, I stroked ever closer, and with every stroke I watched it grow harder. I'd never seen a man slowly get hard in front of me, it was fascinating.

I shifted to his other side and did that leg. At this point, his dick was rock hard, reaching out, I casually stroked it a few times during the massage and enjoyed watching it twitch as I worked. I would rub it every minute or so, I didn't want to tease him to much or give him the wrong idea so I kept it light.

I moved to his chest and massaged his tension away. Each of us simply enjoying the moment. Finally, with one last teasing stroke to his shaft, I finished and tapped his shoulder.

"All done," I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me then asked, "Would you like me to return the favor?"

I thought for a minute, I was tempted, very tempted, but in the end, I shook my head no.

"I want to, I really do, but it might be best if I took a shower now. You understand?" I asked.

He croaked, "Yeah, might need a cold shower myself after you're done."

"But I will take a rain check, when I've gotten myself under control," I said with a small smile.

"No problem," he said.

*****

(Ryan)

It was the day before Christmas Eve and we'd just finished dinner. Alice and I did the dishes afterward and she told me that I was taking her out.

"And why am I doing that?" I asked.

"Because sis wants some alone time with your dad tonight and knows we're going to be together all day tomorrow and the next."

I raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?"

"Yep," she grinned. "Apparently, we've been cramping her style the last few days and she wants to get freaky with your father tonight."

I made a disgusted face, "Awww, why did you have to go there?"

"Hey, you think I like the mental image of them going at it like monkeys any better than you, but misery loves company," she said. "But don't worry, I'm going to make it up to you."

"How?" I asked.

"I've been texting Kim throughout the day, she's going to meet us tonight. I think she likes you," she said.

Later that night, Alice took me to a downtown bar and when I opened the door and she walked in, I swear every guy in the place looked at her. She was gorgeous, dressed in a black long sleeve sweater dress with black thigh-high leather boots. Her hair was teased and fell in waves to her shoulders and she used just a touch of makeup to darken her eyes giving her a smoldering sex appeal. I'd kept it simple in a nice black long-sleeve button up shirt and blue jeans with black Nike's.