Sober me vs. Drunk me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. It feels really close to being sketchy."

Locking her eyes to mine, she grew serious, "Do you really think, sober me, drunk me, any me, would really do something like this if she didn't want to, no matter what drunk me said in a video?"

I was a taken aback by her seriousness, "You're right, I'm sorry," I said.

Her visage softened, "Don't be, it makes me happy you feel that way. I know I'll always be safe with you."

She pulled my head down a planted a soft kiss on my lips that lasted a few seconds. When she pulled away, she looked into my eyes, neither of us spoke. The kiss hadn't been overly sexual but it was much more than friendly and for a moment we held each other.

Then she closed her eyes and buried her face in my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and we stood there for a while. Finally, she broke away.

"You have no idea how hard it is for me right now not to tell you to bring me to a hotel room and have mad crazy sex with you," she said.

I laughed, "I may agree to this crazy sober me versus drunk me thing, but I will not be taking advantage of you tonight."

She groaned, "God, that's equally pissing me off and turning me on."

"As much as I want to, I don't want either of us regretting something in the morning. If we ever push forward past what we are now, we should be level headed enough to understand the situation," I said.

She hugged me tighter, "You're a good guy."

We broke apart and I took out my iPhone and got us an uber before we started walking again.

As we walked, I watched her, she was looking all around her and loving the lights. After a moment she broke away and danced around me with her arms raised in the air.

"Are you feeling a difference yet?" I asked.

She nodded, "Oh, I've been feeling a difference for a while. There is a feeling of lightheadedness, it feels different from being drunk."

She paused and looked at me mischievously, "There is also a definite lowering of inhibitions."

Looking around, then back at me she arched an eyebrow, slowly she dropped her hands to the hem of her sweater dress and grabbed it. With a wicked look she slowly raised it up to her waist, revealing her black lace panties.

I glanced around to see if anybody was watching but we were by ourselves.

"You're being bad," I said.

"Want to take a pic?" she asked.

I swallowed, "I do, but aren't I supposed to be protecting you?"

"That doesn't mean we can't be a little bad. What's the point of being drunk if I can't make a few bad decisions?" she asked.

I grinned and held up my iPhone, snapping a few pictures as she teased her dress back and forth.

Narrowing her eyes, she gave me an intense stare, her voice husky, she said, "Take my panties off."

I stopped and met her stare, with a small nod I stepped forward, she held my eyes with her smoldering gaze and smirk as I dropped to my knees and set my phone down. Then I reached up and slowly pulled her panties down revealing her smooth shaved mound.

As I pulled them past the top of her boots to her ankles, she said, "Hand me your phone."

I did what she said and kept her panties as she stepped out of them.

As I started to rise, she said, "Don't move."

I looked up and she said, "Hold my skirt up."

I replaced her hands with mine, holding her skirt at her stomach and she held up my phone and took a few pictures of me. I could tell from the angle that all her lower body was in the picture.

"Kiss her," she commanded, her eyes shining with a breathless excitement.

Shaking my head in silent laughter I leaned forward and I kissed her mound. Using my tongue to tease the top of her slit. Tilting my head, I raised my eyes but kept kissing her pussy as she took a few more pictures. Slowly I slid my tongue down, giving her a slow lick from the top of her slit to the bottom while she moaned.

"Do that again," she breathed. "I want to video that."

I did what she asked and afterward she tilted her head back with her eyes closed. A shudder went through her body and she leaned against the building wall.

"That felt soooo good," she breathed.

Standing up, I put her panties in my pocket as she handed me back my phone and fixed her skirt.

Our uber arrived a moment later and I held the door open of the black Ford Explorer he was driving. We got into the back seat, with Alice behind the driver. She pulled out her phone and checked her maps, then showed him where to go as he put it into his system.

Leaning back, I relaxed as he drove us.

My phone buzzed and I looked down. I had a text from Alice.

Alice: I'm not wearing a bra.

I looked at her and chuckled.

"Prove it," I dared.

Her eyes flashed, "I was hoping you'd say that."

She grabbed the bottom of her dress again and wiggled it over her hips and up, pulling it over her head and off in seconds.

Tossing it to me, I barely managed to grab it as I watched her in shock.

"Any more dares?" she asked.

I looked to the driver but he hadn't noticed yet.

"Are you going to stay like that?" I whispered.

She shrugged and relaxed back into her seat, closing her eyes.

We made it to the all-night lingerie store and she got out on her side while I grabbed her dress and followed. The driver looked stunned as she waved goodbye while I shrugged helplessly and followed her into the store. When she opened the door, the cashier's jaw dropped. I glanced around, there were a few other customers but nobody else noticed her yet.

Without hesitation she walked up to the clerk.

Looking at his name tag, "Dave, I need to know where your bondage stuff is."

Dave didn't answer, he was too busy looking her up and down with a stupid expression on his face.

Alice snapped her fingers a few times, "Dave. Dave, up here Dave. Do I need to put on my clothes David? Will that get your attention?"

"Huh," Dave stuttered finally looking into her eyes.

"Good boy David, help me out and you can look all you want, but when I talk to you, I expect you to look into my eyes," she said, making a V with her fingers and pointing at her eyes. "Comprende?"

Dave nodded stupidly.

"Good boy, now tell me where the bondage stuff is," she commanded.

Dave lifted an arm and pointed to a far section of wall.

Alice looked where he pointed and nodded, "Perfect."

Looking back at Dave she asked, "One last thing Dave, if I stay like this will you hook me up with the employee discount or do I have to get dressed?"

"Dis... discount," Dave stuttered.

She reached a hand up and patted his cheek, then using a tone one reserved for pets she said, "Good boy."

Turning to me, "If you wouldn't mind video recording the rest of this."

I pulled out my phone and followed her as she walked to the back wall and started looking at a pair of leather wrist restraints.

"Do you know that every night she gets naked and stays on top of her bed for about 20 minutes in the off chance you'll walk into her room and 'accidentally' see her?" Alice asked, making air quotes.

"Really?" I asked.

She looked around, most everyone had noticed her at this point and had their phones out taking pictures.

She nodded her head, "It's true. She's even used her vibrator a few times like that, hoping you'd see her and she'd pretend to be embarrassed."

"Would she be embarrassed?"

Alice scoffed, "Hell no. She'd pretend but she'd be thrilled. She's had alternate fantasies. One, you take the vibrator and finish for her, the other she finishes by herself while you watch."

"Sounds fun," I said.

"To be honest, that's also kind of why I want to do this," she said. "Plus, it'll be such a thrill, to wake up not knowing what's going on, to be helpless as you tease me, I'm getting worked up just thinking about it. It's the ultimate bad scenario done in an erotic way."

"This is so crazy," I said.

"I know," she said.

Eying me, she asked, "Do you have anything that you want sober me to do?"

"You can tell sober you I like it when she walks around the house in her panties," I said. "And the nude yoga was hot."

"Yeah, she was getting real turned on at nude yoga, between you and Kim, she was soaking wet," she said, as she held up one item, shook her head and put it back.

"Kim? She got turned on by Kim?" I asked. I pointed out a peacock feather and she nodded her head and grabbed it.

"Did I not mention she has a bisexual streak? Oh wait, that's me. She denies it, but I definitely have one, so when she lets me out, I've had fun. It's so cute when she wakes up embarrassed," she said, winking at a couple near her as the girl gave her a nod of approval.

"So you've been with girls?" I asked.

Grinning evilly, she nodded her head, and gestured to the wall.

"Who do you think the first person to ever tie me up was?" she asked.

"No way," I breathed.

"She tries to hide it, but like I just said, she was crushing on Kim at yoga. She didn't really have anything planned when she invited you two out, but the idea of hot tub skinny dipping with you and Kim crossed her mind a few times," Alice said.

"That's hot," I said. "But we need to come back to that first time tied up thing, I really need to hear that story."

"Mmmm, remind me another time, I'll give you all the juicy details," she said, she paused, holding up a pink ballgag and looking at me questioningly.

I nodded.

"Alright, I think I've found everything I want, let's make some more videos," she said.

*****

(Alice)

Mmmmm, slowly my sleep filled eyes opened to the incoming light. I glanced over and noticed Ryan partially opening the curtain letting in a small stream of light to the room. I lazily took in his toned body, all he was wearing were black sport briefs and he looked delicious. I started to roll over to watch him but couldn't.

Confused, my brow furrowed. I looked to my right arm and saw a leather cuff buckled around my wrist. I twisted it and saw white cotton rope looped through a ring that kept me strapped down. My eyes snapped to my other arm restrained in the same way.

With dawning horror, I looked to my legs and saw my ankles tied to either corner of the bed. I even had cuffs wrapped around my thighs with ropes pulling them wide, keeping me from closing my legs at all.

Even more mortifying was the fact that I was completely naked and no blanket covered me. I spent a brief moment straining my muscles against my restraints but after a few seconds I realized I was securely tied and had no chance of getting free without help.

I was dumbfounded that Ryan would do this to me. Sure, we'd been flirty, but this was too damn far. Anger coursed through me. When I got free, I was about to have a very livid conversation about limits.

I tried to say something and realized there was a pink ballgag in my mouth. Shaking my head from side to side I tried to push it out of my mouth with my tongue but it was useless.

Frustrated, I relaxed back on the bed and looked toward Ryan, he was watching me with a small smile on his face.

I felt my anger and embarrassment rising. I wasn't sure how I got into this position but obviously he had something to do with it. There was no way I could have done this on my own.

I tried to think how I got into this mess but for some reason my brain was fuzzy. I know had a serious attraction to Ryan, but waking up tied and gagged with my legs spread wide and my sex on display was a bit much, even for me. I'd done pretty crazy things in my life, but this was topping the list fast.

"Morning beautiful," Ryan said, leaning back against the wall.

I flipped him off and growled through my gag. My brain was fuzzy and I was trying to blink sleep from my eyes but I was getting really mad.

I was also fighting the sinking feeling that Ryan had taken advantage of me throughout the night. I wasn't sure what was going on, but my bit of a crush on him didn't explain this situation. A surge of disappointment in his actions flashed through me.

My faced betrayed my emotions because he cleared his throat.

"Before you get all mad, I have something to show you," he said.

Ryan walked to the small desk by the bed, for the first time I noticed an iPad propped up.

I watched as Ryan touched the play video button.

An image of me calmly wearing nothing but my boots in the middle of a store popped up. In the background I could see lingerie and sex toys. Wide-eyed, I watched people in the background smiling and pointing at my nakedness. Then the video Alice spoke.

"Hey babe," video Alice said. "If your seeing this you probably just woke up."

"I imagine you're a little disoriented and maybe getting a bit mad, probably at Ryan, since he should be standing there."

I was confused, I looked back at Ryan but he was watching the video.

Video Alice looked to whoever was holding the camera and blew them a kiss, "Thanks sweetie for taking care of us."

I heard Ryan's voice off screen, "Anytime."

Focusing back on the camera, video Alice smirked and dropped her voice to a throaty whisper, "If all went according to plan, you've woken up very helplessly tied, and very, very naked."

Video Alice grinned like a Cheshire cat, "I'm here to let you know that Ryan had nothing to do with it, it was all me."

Video Alice paused and I looked to Ryan, he shrugged with a fake sorry look and gave a helpless chuckle as the video continued. Video Alice's voice snapped me back toward the iPad.

"You have been a very bad girl," video Alice said as she scolded her finger. "For once drunk me is innocent and sober me is the bad one."

"So drunk me decided that sober me needs to learn a lesson," video Alice said matter of factly.

Video Alice spent the next few minutes explaining what I'd done and I lay there stunned that I could be so reckless.

"Ryan and I decided sober me needed to learn a lesson, hence why you woke up the way you did," she said holding out her arms mimicking the way I was tied.

"Since usually drunk me is the one that causes problems that you have to get us out of, I feel justified in payback," video Alice continued holding her chin up and speaking in a prim voice.

"You will notice the leather cuffs around my ankles and wrists," she said holding them up for display.

I looked from the video to my own wrists and ankles and saw they were the same.

"I bought them so don't look at Ryan," she said.

Reaching off screen video Alice pulled a pink ballgag of a shelf.

"In case you're wondering, I also bought the ballgag you're wearing," she said looking at the gag then back at the screen grinning. "I like pink, don't you?"

"I decided we can't have sober me waking up and telling Ryan anything or screaming at him, so drunk me had to make sure you can't talk," she said.

Frustrated, I shook my head and whined while looking at Ryan.

"And don't even think about getting him to let you go, Ryan is under strict orders from drunk me not to let sober me go," she said narrowing her eyes. "You're going to take your punishment whether you like it or not."

I growled at the screen but video Alice continued, "I don't even want to hear it from you, your supposed to be the smart one and you left me in charge, deal with it."

I gave a frustrated shake of my head.

"Now, to continue, Ryan and I had a fun time trying to come up with a good punishment," video Alice said.

Video Alice leaned toward the camera conspiratorially, "He mentioned spanking a couple times so I think that might be a thing for him, you should watch out for that."

My eyes flicked toward Ryan in alarm.

Video Alice continued, "But I talked him out of that. Mostly cause he wanted to do it tonight, and no way am I taking your punishment. Any spankings will be done to sober me, drunk me is not playing that."

"At least not tonight," she laughed.

Video Alice winked, "But I did come up with something interesting that Ryan agreed is wicked, which also explains why you're in the position you're in."

"See, I told Ryan how incredibly ticklish your pussy is, especially when you're turned on," she said eyes bright.

"He didn't believe me at first, but I promised him it was true."

My eyes grew wide in fear and I struggled against the restraints, I spent a minute tugging and straining my body trying to get free but it was impossible. Eventually, I collapsed, chest heaving, my body flushed red from exertion.

"I told him your reaction to this video would prove it," video Alice said drily.

Shocked, I realized I'd done exactly what the video said I would. I looked at Ryan with pleading eyes and whimpered. I had to get free, there was no way I could handle being tickled, already my embarrassment was at an all time high, being tickled would be unbearable.

"Don't waste time giving Ryan those puppy dog eyes, we've already worked out a deal, he's not letting you free," video Alice said.

I looked back to see video Alice smiling sweetly.

In a flash, I fumed and glared at Ryan, shaking my head and signaling him to let me go.

"And anger isn't going to work either, I've told Ryan all your tricks and we've made some agreements," video Alice said.

Video Alice arched one eyebrow and stood with a hand on her hip.

"Drunk me," she said, gesturing to herself, "may not be as smart as sober me," she pointed to the screen. "But drunk me still knows you better than anyone, and drunk me is sooooo much shadier than sober me."

"Plus, I know all your secrets," video Alice said.

"That is not the first time you've had a ballgag in your mouth," video Alice said raising her eyebrows.

Embarrassed that I'd admit that to him I looked to Ryan as he watched me.

"That is not the first time you've woken up like that," she continued.

Video Alice dropped to a whisper, "And that you have wanted a reason for Ryan to see you exactly like this, and that you're loving it."

I groaned and looked toward the ceiling, embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I say that out loud," video Alice said while holding a hand to her mouth in pretend surprise, like she'd accidentally let a secret slip.

"I've predicted every one of your reactions," video Alice observed with a raised eyebrow.

Now she looked to the side, as if she were addressing Ryan directly, "Do you really think she's not enjoying having that cute little pussy on display for you? I promise, she loves it."

"She's even tried to think of ways that she could walk in on you in the shower," video Alice seductively whispered. "She's wanted to wrap her lips around your dick since the moment she met you."

Ryan smiled, then pointedly looked up and down my body. I was mortified that I couldn't deny my desire. My body was flushed and my nipples were hard as diamonds, I could smell my arousal and knew my bare pussy was glistening with my own juices.

Video Alice looked back to the center of the screen and smiled.

"Slut," video Alice said.

Video Alice locked eyes with me, "Don't worry, I let him take quite a few pictures, and he promised to video this," video Alice said. "So now it's time for your punishment."

Video Alice reached off-screen again and then held up a peacock feather.

"Enjoy babe," she laughed.

Okay, okay, okay, keep calm. Just get him to look at me.

As soon as the video ended Ryan picked up the feather off the table and moved toward me.

I gave my best pleading face but he ignored me and waved the peacock feather back and forth as he moved next to me on the bed.

I was breathing through my nose like a racehorse at this point. I whimpered as he lightly touched the feather to my tits.

Okay, okay, I can handle this. Maybe he's not that experienced.

No sooner had I thought this than he softly teased the feather back and forth across my chest.

I exploded into laughter, straining against the ropes that held me down. I struggled as he moved from side to side, keeping the feather just tickling my nipples and chest. I tried to push up to get a harder, less sensitive touch but he matched me. I shrank away and again, he kept motion with me, relentless in his torture.