Sober me vs. Drunk me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was typical with a dark wood counter and tables scattered throughout. The whole place was about half full and had a relaxed vibe. Behind the bar a single male bartender worked, with glass shelves behind him holding various bottles of booze in front of a full-length mirror that went from one side of the bar to the other. The sweet smell of mixed drinks and ladies' perfumes mixed in the air.

I found a couple of stools at the bar and as we took a seat, she looked at me with a frown.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Kim just texted, something came up, she can't make it," she said.

"Bummer," I shrugged. "Guess it'll just be me and you."

"Works for me," she said flashing her beautiful smile.

We both got a rum and coke and then talked about her school and my Marine Corps. She told me about growing up with her sister and their huge age difference.

"I was very unplanned, but it all worked out. Jesse raised me after our parents died," she said.

"I'll bet you were a troublemaker," I said.

Batting her eyes and giving a fake smile, she held a hand to her chest, "Moi, I have no idea what you're talking about."

We both laughed and I signaled for another round of drinks.

"I'll be back in a second, got to use the bano," I said.

She nodded as I walked away.

A couple of minutes later I came back and saw that a guy had approached her. I held back for a moment, unsure if she wanted to chat with him or not. There were sparks between us but I didn't want to presume or prevent her from having fun.

After all, as flirtatious as we were being, anything with us would be complicated, to say the least.

I signaled the bartender, asking if he'd made my drink. He nodded no, so I had him give it to me now. Then I turned and checked out the bar. It was too bad Kim couldn't make it, I would've had fun with her, and she was definitely giving me some bedroom eyes when we talked at yoga. I thought back to that tight body she had and felt a rise in my pants.

Oh well, I was sure I'd have a good night either way. Alice was flirty as hell and didn't seem to mind showing off her body to me. I thought about something happening between us and liked the idea, but it might make the holidays a bit awkward. I chuckled, I could just imagine that, it sounded like something out of a soap opera.

Even if we didn't hook up, I could enjoy flirting and hanging with her.

I glanced in her direction, the guy was sideways to her and their drinks had just come. Something struck me as odd, I watched as he stuck his hand in his pocket. I immediately stiffened and moved closer. From her angle I knew she couldn't see what I saw. When he pulled out his hand, I saw a white pill held between his thumb and forefinger and I saw him squeeze, then he passed a hand over their drinks and handed her one.

Murder in my heart, I pushed past the people next to me causing them to look up.

Alice saw me at the last second and my face must've reflected my emotions because she went wide-eyed and shrank away as I grabbed the guy's neck and slammed his face into the bar. I grabbed an arm at the same time and yanked it forcefully behind his back.

"Don't drink that," I snarled.

The guy struggled briefly until I said, "Stop moving or I'll break your arm."

Then I pulled it back to show I wasn't joking and he stayed still.

The bartender was signaling the bouncer and I looked up to see him rushing toward me. Everyone around me was freaking out and looking at me in fear.

Raising my voice, I yelled loud and clear, "I just saw him put a pill in my friends drink."

The attitude changed like I'd thrown a light switch. Suddenly everyone was no longer afraid but frowning toward him and curious about the situation. When the bouncer made it to me, he paused.

I looked at him, "I watched him pull a small white pill from his pocket and crush it, then put it in her drink."

Alice frowned at the drink and gingerly moved it away from her. Then the bartender and the bouncer looked at me as if waiting to see what I'd do.

"What's your name?" I growled.

"Let me go," he cried out, giving a brief struggle.

I twisted his arm harder.

"What. Is. Your. Name?" I growled, emphasizing each word.

"Chad," he mumbled.

I paused.

"Seriously? Your name is Chad?" I said drily. "You drug girls and your name is Chad? Are you fucking with me right now?"

He tried to shake his head but I grabbed it tighter, "No, I swear," he said, fear in his voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Unfuckingbelievable. Could you pick a bigger stereotype?"

Alice snorted in disgust and everyone else smiled, even the bartender and bouncer smirked.

I shifted my arms and looked at the bartender, "Hold him please."

He seized him, not quite as forcefully as I was holding him, but enough to keep him still. Then I reached into his pocket and searched, seconds later I pulled out two small white pills in a four-pack foil cover. Two were missing.

Without any noise you could tell the crowd had shifted from a tentative disbelief to a smoldering anger.

One guy spoke out, "Did that asshole really just try to drug her?"

Everybody around me that had watched the scene play out nodded. Small whispers went back and forth.

"Let him go, me and my buddies want to talk to him outside," another guy called out.

"Hell yes," somebody echoed.

The bouncer looked around frowning, he suddenly looked a little worried that he was going to have to hold the crowd back rather than secure Chad.

"I'm a nurse," one girl said. "That looks like Rohypnol."

The bartender was already calling the cops and I handed the foil packet to Alice. She looked at it, then looked at her drink.

The bouncer pulled Chad up and was holding him in an arm-lock. The way Chad looked around I was sure he wasn't going to try and get free, he could tell the crowd was more dangerous.

As the bouncer turned to move him into a corner until the police arrived Alice stood up and walked in front of him, forcing them to stop. For a moment she looked in his eyes, Chad looked away. When he did, she hauled back and punched him in the nose. Blood gushed and the crowd erupted into oooh's and aaah's, then some small laughter broke out.

"Damn," somebody said.

Alice was seething, standing in front of him I could tell she was about to do more. The bartender had chuckled but then he realized the danger wasn't over. I could tell he didn't want to restrain her, but he couldn't let her beat him up no matter what the crowd wanted. I moved toward her and got between her and Chad, then reaching down I grabbed her hand and held it.

Startled, she looked at me and her body relaxed, she let me pull her away as the bartender grabbed her drink and covered it, putting it on the counter behind him. The bouncer moved Chad to a small corner and stood in front of him, making sure he didn't try to run away.

"You want another drink?" the bartender asked Alice. "On the house."

She nodded yes and we took a seat.

I watched her as she took a sip and began to relax. A few people walked by and would casually reach up and squeeze her shoulder. None of them said anything but she would nod thanks at them.

Two police officers showed up and we explained what happened. One officer looked at Chad's busted nose, then glanced down at Alice's swollen knuckles.

"Anything you want to complain about?" he asked Chad, raising an eyebrow.

Chad looked at us and shook his head no.

The cop smirked and shook his head. Pretty quickly they arrested Chad and took him away. The second officer poured the drink in a container and took it and the pills as evidence. Then the first officer handed Alice a card with his name and the case number on it.

As he was about to walk away, he said, "Hey Tyson, put some ice on the hand, it helps with the swelling."

She smiled and nodded and we went back into the bar.

For a while our mood was somber, Alice sipped her drink and I kept up light talk. I wasn't trying too hard to engage her, just keeping up idle chatter as she worked through her emotions.

After a while she shook herself and looked up at me.

"Okay, we won't let dumbass ruin the night," she said.

Her smile seemed forced, but after a deep breath, she regained control.

Her attitude was infectious so I nodded and we toasted glasses. She downed her drink and signaled for another.

"I can't believe his name was Chad," she snorted.

"Right," I said, shaking my head. "I mean Christ, with a name like Chad you almost have to be a date rapist."

Alice giggled, then in a fake male voice said, "Hi, I'm Chad."

I laughed with her.

Alice continued in her man voice, "Can I buy you a drink sweet thang?"

We both laughed harder.

"There are so many levels that I don't get about that," she said back in her normal voice. "I mean, do you want sex so bad that you'd take a dead lay?"

I sputtered my drink.

"EXACTLY," I cried out.

"Like who does that?" she asked, shaking her head.

"Hey, I'm with you," I said. "I don't care how hot a girl is, if she just lays there, I'm not going to enjoy it."

Shaking her head and holding a hand in the air, she said, "And not to brag, but I am a damn good fuck."

I raised an eyebrow.

She took another drink, then grabbed my arm, "I'm serious, I'm a fucking awesome lay. I get into it. I moan, writhe, grab that ass, wrap my legs around their waist and scream 'Daddy.'"

I felt a rise in my jeans and breathed, "Wow, that's hot."

"Hells yeah," she said sneering. "I ride my man like a bronco cowgirl. Yippie ki yay mutherfucker."

"Hallelujah," I said.

"So why the fuck would a guy want to have sex with someone who's passed the fuck out or oblivious to what's going on?" she asked with a frown.

"Beats me," I said. "Some people just don't get it, if it's done right, sex is a two-person sport, not a solo event."

"Fuck yeah," she said, clinking her glass to mine. "Fuck Chad."

"Fuck Chad," I echoed.

A few people cheered our toast making Alice look around.

"Hold me," she said as she stood on a rung of her barstool. I held one of her hands so she could balance as everyone looked toward her.

"FUCK CHAD," she yelled, looking around and holding her drink up.

The other patrons looked at her and raised their drinks.

"FUCK CHAD," they yelled, then everyone took a drink.

Sitting back down, she looked at me and sniffed, "Fucking Chad."

I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair as she grinned.

After a few minutes she got up to go to the bathroom and freshen up. Giving me a kiss on the cheek she disappeared.

*****

(Ryan)

I was still sitting on a barstool sipping my drink when she came back. Taking the seat next to me she looked at me with a sheepish look.

Something about her attitude bothered me, I frowned and jerked my head up in a questioning manner, "What's wrong?"

She held up one of the little white pills that he'd almost drugged her with.

For a minute she stared at it, rolling in between her fingers.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked.

Never taking her eyes off it she said, "I took one out of the foil packet when you handed it to me."

Her attitude right after had been subdued, but she seemed to shake it off. Now it seemed like she was thinking again and I was concerned that she'd slip back into a melancholy state.

"You okay?" I asked.

Snapping out if it, she shook her head and looked at me, "Yeah, just thinking. Kind of scary how close that was."

I nodded, "Don't worry, I'd have never let anything happen."

She looked back at the pill pinched between her thumb and forefinger, "Yeah, that's just it, you won't always be there will you?"

I sensed she was a little freaked out by how dangerous the situation had been, but I was still caught off guard as she shrugged, popped the pill in her mouth and took a swallow of her drink.

I did a double take, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?"

A few people turned toward us.

Alice smiled and looked around, letting them know everything was okay. After a few seconds they went back to their own conversations.

"Keep your voice down," Alice said putting a hand on my leg.

"Why would you do that?" I whispered fiercely.

"It was your idea," she said.

"MY..." I started to raise my voice again but she squeezed my leg in warning.

I closed my mouth and eyes and took deep breaths to control myself, after a few seconds I looked at her.

"Please tell me how this is my idea," I said through gritted teeth.

"You got me thinking about it with your story, the one about knowing what .08 feels like," she said. "I realized I didn't know what Rohypnol feels like."

Eyes furious, "I don't know what cocaine or heroin feels like either but I'm not going to find out just because somebody has some."

"This is so incredibly dangerous," I continued. "And it is not even close to what I did. That was alcohol, perfectly legal, and in a very controlled setting. You have no idea how good or bad a quality this drug is."

She held up a hand to stall my rant.

"Look, I know what you're saying, and you're probably right and maybe this is incredibly stupid. But you're not a girl and this is a real thing, as tonight proves," she said holding up her hands, pointing around the bar.

"That jerk was actually going to try and rape me," she said.

That sobered me up.

"I know it's dangerous, that's why I'm doing it now, you're my safety net. But I really want to know what this feels like, I want to understand it, that way, if something like this ever happens again, maybe I won't end up with a horror story," she said.

I looked at her, she was giving me a level look and I could tell she was serious. I eased up on my aggressive posture.

Sensing victory, she grinned and leaned toward me conspiratorially, "And who better to make sure I'm safe than you?"

I shook my head and faced the bar, taking a sip of my drink I said, "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this."

"Yay," she said, clapping her hands together. "I knew I could count on you."

I rolled my eyes and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders from the side, "IF," I emphasized, "I even think something's wrong I'm taking you to the hospital, and afterwards you can explain it to the family."

"Fair enough," she breathed in my ear. "But I'm sure I can count on you to protect me."

Then she bit my earlobe and slowly pulled her teeth off, "Besides, we might have some fun."

*****

(Ryan)

An hour or so later as we walked out of the bar very intoxicated. Alice asked if we could stroll around a few blocks to clear her head. It was a beautiful clear night and the local shops and stores all had Christmas lights on gives the streets a cheery glow.

I agreed, so Alice reached out and took my hand and we casually began to walk around.

After a few minutes she looked at me, her eyes bright.

"We're going to make a deal," Alice said.

"For what?" I asked.

"You've taken care of me so far, but I want something more," she said.

With a questioning look, I asked, "Like?"

"I think sober me needs to learn a lesson," she said.

"Uhhhhhh, not sure I'm following," I replied.

She stopped and pulled me to facing her, "Look, we both agree that sober me went crazy doing what she did, if I have you punish me now, then drunk me is taking the punishment, and I'm not having that. So, we need to come up with a punishment for sober me," she said.

I raised an eyebrow and grinned, "Like what, a spanking or something?"

"Hmmm, I like where you're going with that, but sober me might like that too much," she laughed.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

Clearing her throat, she looked around then back at me and whispered, "Well, I embarrassed to say, but when I put some of my clothes in your drawers, I may have found your porn stash."

"Oh god," I groaned.

She giggled, "Somebody has a thing for bondage and exhibitionism."

Covering my face with one hand, "Christ, that's embarrassing."

"I think it's cute," she said. "And don't worry, it's kind of a thing for me too."

I looked into her eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Which brings me to my point, I happen to know sober me has a very ticklish pussy," she said.

My mouth dropped and I looked at her with a stunned expression, "Uhhh, what?"

"I also know for a fact that the more sober me is turned on, the more ticklish her pussy gets," Alice said smirking.

With a confused look, "How are you going to..."

Interrupting me, Alice held up a hand, then pointed at me, "Not me, you."

"Wait, what?" I stuttered.

Raising both her hands in a 'duh' motion, "Well, it'd be impossible to tickle my own pussy."

"You want me to do this?" I asked dumbfounded.

She nodded.

We started walking again while I thought about it. After a minute I was still stunned, "Okay, you need to walk me through this, because I'm confused as hell."

Grinning, she said, "Here's what we'll do. We're going to go to the sex store near here, then I'm going to buy some restraints and a peacock feather. After that, you're going to get a hotel room and then you're going to tie drunk me to the bed and gag me. Then when sober me wakes up, you're going to use the feather to tease me."

"Alright, let's go by the numbers, first, I'm not saying I agree to this, but if we do, I'll gladly buy the stuff from the sex store," I said.

She shook her head, "No, it has to be me, because we're going to video record me doing it. If you have anything to do with it, then sober me can get mad as hell."

I thought a moment then nodded agreement, "That's fair, okay next issue, sober you is going to be mad as hell when she wakes up tied down. What the hell am I supposed to do about that?"

"You agree sober me was crazy tonight, right?" she asked.

I nodded tentatively, "I'm not happy with her decision."

"Great, then this is justified," she said.

She held up a hand stopping me as I was about to say something else, "Look, we're going to video drunk me explaining to sober me why she's getting punished, so sober me can't say a damn thing, because drunk me is the one orchestrating it."

"I'm getting a headache," I said drily.

Alice laughed and shifted to wrap her arm in mine.

Biting her lip, she steeled herself, then said, "If you help me do this, sober me will give you a blowjob."

Once again, I was stunned, I searched her face as we walked, trying to see if she was serious, but she looked forward, never meeting my eyes.

"So how will sober you be responsible for a debt that drunk you is making?" I asked.

She grinned, "I'll video sober me that drunk me agreed to this and trust me, we always pay our debts."

"I kind of don't feel right about this, I'm supposed to be taking care of you and making sure nothing happens while your messed up," I said.

She stopped and looked into my eyes, holding her hand up to my cheek, "That's so sweet."

Taking a deep breath, she said, "But taking care of me, and helping me get back at sober me are two different things. You don't need to feel bad about this at all."

Continuing, she said, "Sober me will wake up not knowing what the hell happened. She's going to be mad at first, then she'll try pleading and begging. I'm going to make sure she can't get free or say anything. Then after she sees the video we'll make, you get to tease her mercilessly."

I chuckled, "You have a wicked streak, even against yourself."

She lifted her eyebrows a few times, "You have no idea."

"Anyway, as long as you do what I ask, don't let her go, just tickle and tease her, then I'll make sure she sees the video with me telling her she owes you a blowjob," she said.

"And you think she'll just agree to that," I asked.

"She won't have a choice, sober me always pays her debts. Since she may not remember any of this, she'll have my video to remind her," Alice said.