Sober me vs. Drunk me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught her breath but didn't resist, watching me as I leaned forward, ever so slowly bending my head toward her pussy. I brought my lips so close that the warmth of my breath made goosebumps across her skin. Her butt shifted and she let out the smallest whimper.

I brought my tongue out and teased it until it touched her skin, right at the bottom of her mound. She let out a breath, and I slowly, playfully brought my tongue up, taking my time as I licked her slit from top to bottom.

Her breath came out in a sigh and she spread her legs even wider, reaching one hand to my hair and another to cover her mouth.

Reversing, I kept the same torturous pace coming back down, making her toes curl as the hand in my hair tightened until I thought she'd break my neck.

I took my time slowly moving my tongue up and down her pussy. Changing tempo, long deep licks, coupled with faster ones that barely touched her lips. I'd stop and push my tongue deep inside her, making her arch her back and whimper.

Looking up, she was biting her hand to keep her whimpers from becoming too loud. My tongue found her clit and I swirled around it, feeling her body stiffen and then her legs clamped together as her ankles wrapped around my back.

We struggled in silence, her body rocking as I licked and sucked on her bud. I probed her with my tongue, our rhythm increasing and we began to sweat. Faster and faster she moved, my face buried between her legs, matching her speed. Suddenly, she froze, both hands shot to my head and held me, her mouth open in a wide O as her hips convulsed and an orgasm wracked her body.

When she finally came down, her body relaxed and she collapsed back onto the bed, her legs going limp.

*****

(Alice)

I lay on his bed utterly relaxed. That orgasm had been intense. All the pent-up sexual energy between the two of us had been delightful.

From the beginning I'd enjoyed teasing him, walking around in my panties, taking him to nude yoga, giving him a massage. And god, drunk me versus sober me, that had been insane. I still didn't remember anything past the beginning of that night but I was strangely impressed with myself that I'd come up with such a unique plan of showing off and letting him play with my body.

Now I watched as he stood and moved to the side of the bed. I put a finger in his briefs and pulled, silently he grabbed either side and slid them down.

His body was just what I liked, lean muscle and smooth skin. His shaft was trimmed close with dark hair and he was erect and thick. Despite my orgasm moments ago I stirred, lust at the sight of him rising in me.

I shifted back to the center of the bed as he moved top of me, his legs between mine, nestled in tight, his shaft rubbing against my lips. I sighed and closed my eyes as he moved his full length inside me. Flexing slightly, I wrapped my legs around his and put my hands on his ass pushing him deeper.

He felt amazing, his skin soft and pressed to my body, him arms holding him above me, the muscles moving, rippling like living steel. He took his time, gliding in and out of me, holding himself in perfect control. I moved wantonly underneath him, pushing him deeper, shifting my hips toward his, holding us together. We started to sweat and I grew more animated, his control was absolute, steady, driven, pushing deep inside me with each thrust.

At this point I was climbing his body, digging my nails into his back, growling like an animal. I pressed my lips to his, kissing him savagely. Pushing my tongue into his mouth, claiming dominance even as he took me. He rumbled and let his arms collapse, pinning me to the bed, shifting his hands to my ass, grabbing it, pulling it toward him as he pushed, striving to go even deeper.

It set me on fire, my own growl escaped my lips as we kept kissing. We were covered in sweat now, our bodies fighting against one another yet in total synchronization.

We couldn't keep our forms close enough to satisfy either of us. Every possible inch of him that could press against me was, but I wanted more. I tightened my grip and my muscles swelled as he rode me. I felt my buildup, most times it was gradual, a slow anticipation to a beautiful release. This time, I barely had time to register it before my orgasm hit me. I whimpered into our kiss and broke away biting down on his shoulder to keep from screaming.

He hissed and I grabbed tighter to him, his thrusts coming faster and seconds later his body shuddered as he pulsed inside me, throbbing, sending another mini-orgasm shattering through me.

My head dropped back and minutes went by as he lay in my arms, both of us breathless. I loved the feel of his sweat slicked body against me. I lazily caressed his back and he stirred, shifting inside me. As he moved, his hardened dick throbbed and I reflexively tightened my legs around him.

Catching my breath, I wiggled my butt and was rewarded with another pressing of our bodies and I started getting horny all over again. He looked up into my eyes and shifted inside me sending a surge through my body.

"Stop that," I breathed, giving him a light slap on the arm.

He moved again making me gasp.

"Stop what?" he asked innocently.

Propping myself up on my elbows.

"You know..."

He tightened, cutting me off mid-sentence as I moaned.

"Stop that," I hissed.

He flexed, I clenched my teeth and gripped the sheets.

We stared at each other, his slight grin to my narrowed eyes. I shook my head, then lifted my body, hooking one leg into his I threw my weight and we rolled on the bed. Now I was on top.

He grabbed my hips, this time I closed my eyes and leaned back. On top now, I grabbed my tits, massaging them, tracing my nipples. He held me still as he began to grind, slowly moving, shifting, taking his time. I moved a hand to my hair then down my body, putting on a show, switching to both hands, running them up and down my sides, cupping my tits, hands in my hair, moaning softly as he stayed slow and steady, using his groin muscles to flex and shift inside me.

It was torturous and erotic, the slow buildup inside me, the heat and passion as even on top, he controlled me.

I could feel every inch of him, thick, veiny, every time he flexed it moved inside me. Not the rhythmic pounding, but an exquisite teasing. It wasn't quite enough stimulation to let me orgasm but it was more erotic of a buildup than I'd ever experienced. I shifted my gaze back to him, eyes half-lidded, biting my lip I watched his face in concentration. I loved the devotion he was putting toward me, the focus, he wasn't trying to get himself off, he was trying to get us both off. A tremor went through me. He finally moved back and forth, slowly thrusting up and down. I continued to ride him, letting him do all the work, letting my body move wherever he put me. The quiet pleasure was intense and the sensation overwhelmed me.

I tilted my hips, letting him go even deeper, letting out a loud groan as I did.

"Yippie ki yay," I breathed.

Putting my hands on his chest I took control of the game, shifting more of my weight, I began to grind in my own motions. No longer content to let him lead. He relaxed and I took over, pushing back and forth, using my knees and thigh muscles to bring me up and down at my own pace. He stayed still but moved his hands toward my tits, tracing patterns in my flesh, lightly tweaking my nipples, sending chills down my spine.

My breathing grew ragged and I started to sweat again. Ryan closed his eyes and opened his mouth in excitement. That goaded me on. With slow focused movements I rode all the way up and down the length of his shaft. I'd move to the top, then slide back down with force, grinding into him. I squeezed my hips and my faster clenching his dick with my muscles on every upstroke.

He growled, a low primal buildup that grew as I took him. My own orgasm built as his animal instincts took over. I abandoned all pretense of rhythm, of control. Gritting my teeth, breathing in harsh gasps I bucked into him, harder and harder as his growl grew in volume. I clamped a free hand over his mouth and kept the other to his chest as I rode him with wild abandon.

My hair danced around my head as I shook violently and then it hit. A blinding whiteness exploded inside me, my muscles tightened and I shivered in ecstasy. The orgasm riding through my body like a wave, back and forth. Just as my own pleasure was satisfied, Ryan let go inside me, causing shock waves to course through my body like a rock dropped in a pond, sending out ripples, each one diminishing, until at last I fell against him.

This time I moved so that he was no longer inside me and we lay together.

After a few minutes, I said. "As much as I wouldn't mind sleeping next to you, unless we're ready to explain this, you should go sleep back on the couch."

He stirred, "I don't really mind explaining it, but not sure about how my dad would feel, so it's probably best to figure this out before we let anybody know."

I nodded, "I like you, but we live hours apart and you're in the military. So we need to decide if this is a get together on holidays kind of thing, a one-time thing, or if we want to make it a full thing."

Ryan nodded with me, "Maybe we can talk about it over lunch tomorrow?"

"I'd like that," I said.

Before he got up, I reached over and kissed him, my tongue slipping into his mouth in slow teases, playing with his tongue. He grabbed my ass and pressed me tightly to him as I slid a hand behind his neck to stroke my fingers through his hair. My toes played with his and I giggled into our kiss. When we finished, I gently bit his lip and pulled away.

*****

The end

Note: Comments always appreciated.