Sober me vs. Drunk me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

After a minute he pulled away and I lay there panting. Even with nothing touching me at the moment I was going wild. I could feel the aftereffects and wanted to crush my hands to my chest in relief. I was also feeling very aroused. I twisted and turned but couldn't move. Laying there, I watched him side-eyed and his smirk infuriated me. I tried to yell through the gag, he may not be able to understand my words but my tone showed I was furious. I wasn't going to let him do this anymore.

Instead of being scared or stopping, he dropped the feather to my stomach and drew it across my skin.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

Lazily, he moved from my stomach to my sides and up to my arm pits.

I shrieked and thrashed, tossing my head back and forth as he brushed both sides of my body before he stopped.

I lay there whimpering, looking at him with pleading eyes, shaking my head. I was almost in tears and would do anything to get him to stop. Even more embarrassing was the scent of my own excitement and my pussy was soaking wet. It would be impossible for him not to have noticed both.

I thought he'd give me another break but instead he dropped the feather to my mound and grazed it tantalizingly up and down.

My body exploded.

My back arched as he tickled my pussy lips with delicate strokes. The thigh cuffs kept me from closing my legs. I was sweating and screaming into the gag. He was unyielding, touching the feather up and down as I stretched and strained, hands grasping the air, toes curling as I fought with all my strength and energy uselessly.

Worse than the tickling, my body was on fire, I could never achieve orgasm this way but it was unmistakably erotic. Heat built between my legs and my nipples ached. Just when I thought I couldn't bear anymore he stopped. I collapsed back into the mattress and lay there breathless, unable to do anything but moan and watch him with half-closed eyes.

He smiled and pulled out his phone, tapping a few buttons he put it to the side. Then he slowly moved the feather to rest on my mound. He didn't move it, just left it there in a teasing threat.

A shudder went through me.

I whimpered and pleaded with my eyes, hoping he'd take mercy.

Then I heard my own voice from his phone.

"The trick is the buildup," video Alice said. "Don't start at my pussy, get me worked up. Tease my nipples, tease my ribs."

Video Alice continued, "I'm going to be furious, panicked, and more turned on than you can imagine."

"BUT NO MATTER WHAT I DO, NO MATTER HOW I THREATEN OR PLEAD. DO NOT STOP. DO NOT UNTIE ME. DO NOT GIVE IN," video Alice commanded.

You've got to be kidding me. I was seriously hating this bitch. I knew it was me, but in my mind, she was separate and if I could've gotten a hold of her, I would've choked her the hell out.

"And dirty talk is a must," video Alice whispered.

I groaned.

Ryan leaned forward until his lips were right next to my ear, I tried to turn my head but he put a hand in my hair and locked me facing forward.

God, that was such a turn-on.

Whispering, he said, "You have a beautiful pussy, I love how responsive your body is."

His warm breath tickled my ear, I closed my eyes.

"I'll make you a deal, put on a show for me and I'll take a break from tickling you," he said, moving the feather off me. "Show me how you'd fuck me, show me how much you'd enjoy it. I won't stop, but while you're putting on a show, you won't get tickled."

I wasn't sure if this was Ryan's idea or I'd told him when I was drunk but I didn't care. If he wanted a show and that would give me a break, then I'd give him the best show he'd ever seen.

Without hesitation I arched my back, giving a slow moan.

He released my hair and sat back.

I didn't think it was possible to spread my legs wider but I managed a little. I ground my pussy up and down, giving slow long moans.

"You look beautiful," he said.

Now I shifted and lifted my chest as much as possible while my ass gyrated into the mattress. I locked my eyes to his and purred.

His face took on a hard look and he eased the feather to just above my mound, then he growled, "Tell me, is this pussy mine?"

Damn, that sent a surge of adrenaline through my body. I quickly nodded yes.

"Say it," he whispered.

"It's your pussy. It's your pussy," I cried through the gag.

It came out garbled but he seemed satisfied that my cadence matched the words.

"You like that don't you?" he whispered.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

He bent toward me again, his tongue tracing the ridge of my ear and sending a shiver up my spine.

"You really like that don't you, you want me to fuck you don't you?" he breathed.

"Yes, yes," I cried.

"Tell me again who's pussy it is," he said.

"It's your pussy, it's your pussy," I moaned, frustrated the gag blocked my words.

I knew I was impossible to understand, but my tone and grunts through the gag were clear, I was saying exactly what he wanted.

And at this moment, it wasn't a lie.

He brought the feather forward and stroked it over my entire body, playing with my tits, my sides and my pussy. He ran it down my legs and arms as I shrieked with laughter, arching my body and twisting back and forth.

"Keep saying it," he ordered.

"It's your pussy, it's your pussy," I screamed through the gag whenever I could find the breath.

My vision was starting to go black at the edges and I was a mass of sweating, heaving, screaming wreck. My sex was on fire but I couldn't build past the point I needed for orgasm. I lost track of the time and didn't even notice when he quit playing with me. It was pure anguish.

For more than an hour he talked dirty, tormented, and drove me wild. In between breaks I would writhe my body, putting on a show of how I'd fuck him. I ground my pussy in the air, arched my back, and moaned his name.

All the while the damn feather touched me. Sometimes for seconds, sometimes for minutes, but each time felt like an eternity.

I lay there soaked in sweat, muscles quivering, unsure if I could move even if he untied me.

If I could get free, I'd have beaten Ryan to within an inch of his life or fucked him until he passed out.

Finally, he stepped back and put the feather down, I was gasping, chest heaving, with my jaw actually sore from biting down on the gag so hard and choking back frustrated moans and screams. The bed covers were drenched in sweat and I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.

My pussy lips were swollen and my nipples were so sensitive I could feel every movement of air in the room.

"Don't worry babe, we're almost done," he said. "But before we finish, I want one thing. I'm going to take the gag out, and whether you get tickled one last time will entirely depend on what you say."

I nodded my head and swallowed. I knew what he wanted.

He grabbed his phone and pointed it at me, I saw he was recording but I didn't care. In fact, I welcomed it. He unbuckled the gag and I pushed it out with my tongue.

Giving him my best sexy look, I said, "This pussy is yours baby, all yours, anytime you want it."

We stared at each other for a moment, then he smiled and panned the camera over my nude, bound body. I wasn't sure if we were playing or not, but I did know at that moment I meant every word I said. If he wanted to fuck me, I'd let him. Right now, I'd agree to anything he wanted, hell, if he wanted to fuck me every time we got together I'd let him, whether I had a boyfriend or not.

Maybe that'd change when I came down off this high, but I was so sexually charged right now I'd agree to anything, consequences be damned.

When he put his phone down, I blinked sweat from my eyes as he moved to my legs and unbuckled the cuffs.

I was finally able to close my legs and I gave a relieved sigh as he loosened one of my arms. Once it was free, he moved around the bed. I thought he was coming to undo my other hand but he went to the iPad and touched a few buttons.

We both paused to look at each other. The tension between us was electric. I stayed perfectly still as he watched me. I wasn't sure what he would do, but I was positive I'd let him do whatever. Finally, he shook himself, swallowed, and turned away.

"I'm going to take a cold shower," he said hoarsely.

I watched him go, relief coursing through my body, mixed with a tinge of disappointment. I wanted him, I knew he wanted me, but I wanted to do things with a clear head rather than off a drunken night, and even though I wasn't feeling drunk or anything right now, this scenario was still off the consequences of that.

I reached for my other arm and began undoing the restraint.

Then the video popped up and video me was on the bed I was currently laying on, naked with a huge grin on her face.

"Fucking bitch," I muttered as I worked the cuff off my arm.

"Now, now, don't be like that," video Alice said.

"Not cool, you know I hate being tickled," I said.

"Bullshit, we both know you love being tickled in certain ways, and that was hot as hell," video Alice replied. "If you hadn't had been so turned on, it wouldn't have tickled. Remember when that asshole Jerk tried it, we didn't flinch."

"His name was Dirk," I said.

"Jerk," video Alice insisted. "And you're missing the point, our pussy is only ticklish when we're very turned on."

It was disconcerting that I was arguing with a video of myself and was able to predict my own actions so well.

Video Alice continued, "If it'd been a normal tickling, you're right, we'd be mad as hell. But that, that was sooooo fun and you know it."

I sniffed and eyed the bathroom door wondering if I should join Ryan in the shower.

"But we do have the matter of payment," video Alice said.

"WHAT?" I exclaimed, shaking my head.

"Keep your panties on, you didn't think Ryan did that for free did you?" video Alice said.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said.

"He knew he'd have to tolerate your anger and pleading so I had to make it worth his while," video Alice said.

"What the hell did you offer?" I asked myself.

"We have to give him a Christmas Eve blowjob," video Alice said smugly.

My mouth opened in shock, "Oh my god," I groaned, putting my face in my palm.

"I know, right," video Alice chuckled. "Don't worry, he took care of us for free, he's such a sweetie, but the whole tickle thing, he was worried about your wrath so I had to sweeten the pot to get him to agree to help me."

"There is no way I'm giving him a blow job tonight," I mumbled.

"Oh yes you are," video Alice countered. "We always pay our debts and you'd better not even think of backing out of this one."

Frustrated I clenched my fists.

"Fucking slut," I whispered.

"I know you are," video Alice said and winked at the camera.

The video ended and I slowly got up and found my clothes, getting dressed while he showered. I untied the ropes and gathered up all the toys into the shopping bag they came in. Moments later he opened the door and emerged looking clean and fresh. I looked down to my own disheveled state.

"This doesn't seem fair," I said.

He laughed, "You can always take a quick shower but I'm warning you. I've kept to the agreement between 'drunk' you and me," he said, making air quotes.

"But if you undress right now, all bets are off," he finished.

I paused at that, once again temptation surged through me. I was thinking about it but something about him made me pause. I looked closer, his hands were tightened and I could see how white his knuckles are. His body was perfectly still but his nostrils flared. He was barely restraining himself. My own excitement grew, if I gave the word, I knew he'd crash into me like a wild animal. A brief thought of him ravaging my body almost had me nodding approval but I knew the danger of that. Neither of us was thinking clearly. I didn't want massive regret ruining the moment afterward. With a deep breath and force of will I pushed the thoughts aside.

"As much as I'd like that, it's best if I wait until I get home," I said.

*****

(Ryan)

I lay on the couch staring at the Christmas lights, my head propped up with a pillow and my favorite red comforter covering me. I kept telling myself not to expect anything. Not to get my hopes up. She told me 11:00 pm when she was drunk and it was 10:55. I kept telling myself it's no big deal, I can't hold her to something that she said while intoxicated, but still, this girl captivated me. I was crushing on her and the anticipation was driving me wild.

And then she was standing in front of me.

I hadn't even heard her come in. She was wearing a small red silk sleep shirt with spaghetti straps that barely covered the juncture of her legs. In the dim light I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties. The Christmas lights gave her skin a soft look and she met my eyes with a warm gaze. Gone was the smirking teasing, the stolen glances, replaced by honest desire, we stared at each other a while. Finally, she broke her gaze and lifted her hand. I hadn't noticed her phone, she tapped a few buttons and then set it on the arm of the couch and dropped to her knees next to me.

Without a word she pulled back my comforter revealing my black sport briefs. Eyes half lidded, she grabbed the edges of my briefs and then looked into my eyes as she pulled them down my legs.

She bent down and gave my shaft a teasing lick that caused my breath to catch and my dick to pulse.

A stray lock of her hair covered her face, she absently flicked it away, her hair was free and wild, so she paused and pulled a tie from around her wrist and grabbed her hair into a ponytail.

The silence and anticipation were turning me on. I was steel hard as I watched her.

Once her hair was back, she gave me one last look and then turned to grab my shaft, with one hand holding me up she put her lips to the tip of my dick and teased her tongue around the top.

I groaned as she spent the next minute using her tongue to lick up and down my cock. My own phone buzzed a text but I ignored it.

Without looking up, Alice grabbed my phone and put it on my chest tapping it.

Then she wrapped her lips completely around my dick and began to bob up and down, long strokes with her mouth to the base of my shaft and excruciatingly slow pullback to the top where she would lick the head and then repeat.

I fumbled for my phone, almost dropping it as she pushed down and then did a few quick up and downs.

Checking my phone, I saw she sent me a video. I opened it up and hit play.

Alice showed up in the hotel room, naked with one arm behind her head and laying back on the bed.

"Hey sexy, I just sent you away and had to make a few videos to send to both of us," video Alice said. "If you're seeing this, it's because I have my lips wrapped around your dick like it's my job."

"I've been told I'm pretty good and I know I'm giving you my A game, so I hope you appreciate this," video Alice teased.

I groaned as she once again bounced up and down and licked my head.

"I told you I pay my debts," video Alice said. "And just so you know, I swallow."

"Oh god," I said, pushing my hips up.

Talking to Alice while getting a blowjob was exquisite. I watched as she went up and down. Not looking up, she was using all her concentration and focus on me, her hand moving in circular motions around the base of my shaft and her tongue licking up and down, circling the head.

"I'm good, aren't I?" video Alice said. "The trick is to make it sloppy, you have to really get into it."

"I do have a favor to ask," video Alice said.

"Anything," I breathed.

"I'm going to hold you to that," video Alice laughed.

Her voice dropped and a serious look came over her face, "I want you to return the favor Christmas night."

I reached a hand down and grabbed her ass, sliding my hand up her back I tugged her silk shirt, as I suspected, she wasn't wearing underwear and I moved my hand to the crack of her ass and felt her slit from behind.

She moaned as I teased her, stroking up and down her swollen lips, fingers slick from her juices.

"Christmas night, MY room," video Alice said with emphasis. "Don't say a word, just open the door and I'll be waiting."

Even though I knew video Alice couldn't see me, I nodded.

"Also, I'm liking the idea of silent sessions between us. So don't talk, just return the favor," she finished.

After that, the only sound was the wet noise of Alice as she licked and bobbed on my dick. She coated my shaft with her saliva and used her thumb and forefinger circled around the base to move in sync with her mouth while slurped up and down.

I'd always had a hard time cumming from blowjobs, but this time, I felt my buildup quick. I pushed my hips and grabbed her ponytail then started to fuck her mouth. Relaxing her body, she let me pound her throat as my orgasm erupted forth. I tried to pull away but her lips wrapped around my shaft and she grabbed my hips refusing to let go as I pulsed my load into her.

Each throb of my cock she sucked and swallowed, until I was finally spent. Quietly I released her and she pulled away, looking into my eyes as she stood up. Slowly she brought a finger up and traced her lips, licking the tip of her finger. Biting her lip, she brought her fingers into the straps of her slip and shrugged her shoulders, exposing her breasts. Bringing one finger to a nipple she teased herself, slowly tracing a circle around the hardened nub, never taking her eyes off mine.

After a few minutes, she took a deep breath, then looked away, replacing her slip and reaching down to pick up her phone from where she put it. With a last glance at me she walked to her room, ruffling her fingers through my hair as she went by me.

*****

(Ryan)

I looked at my phone, 2250.

Ten more minutes.

I lay on the couch under a comforter in dark red sport briefs, staring at the lights on the Christmas tree.

I swear this was as bad as being a kid on Christmas. The anticipation was killing me.

Time was passing so slowly, she gave me a specific time and since she showed up exactly as she said she would I didn't want to be any different.

My mind wandered back to the last two days. It'd been incredible. The teasing her and pictures. Damn, it was easily one of the most memorable sex experiences I'd ever had and we hadn't even had sex!

And that blowjob. She hadn't lied, talk about A-game. It was so sexy watching her give me head. Slutty and energetic and intense. Right now, I was hard as a rock from just thinking about it.

And her teasing. God, I loved it. The tying her down, the walking around half-naked. Those were huge turn-ons for me.

But it wasn't just the wanting sex. Today had been great in other ways too. Throughout the day there had been lots of little moments. Every time she went past me, she did something. She would reach out and touch my chest, or stroke my forearm, a few times she ran her fingers through my hair. It sent shivers through me every time she did that and she noticed.

I checked my phone again, two minutes to time.

I eased off the couch and padded to her room.

Quietly I eased the door open and stepped inside. She'd left a small Christmas wreath in the corner with white twinkling lights on to give us light to see each other. It gave the room a cheery feel without being too bright.

I paused and looked at her. She was relaxed on my bed with her legs spread wide, not wearing any clothes. I was stunned by her beauty, her small smile as she watched me. The toned athletic body and tanned skin that glowed under the lighting. I moved forward, closer I could see her nipples were hard and she shifted her legs, keeping them wide for me.

I dropped down at the foot of the bed, using my hands to spread her legs at the knees and simultaneously pulling her toward me.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers