Sobha's Start Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara visits Sobha's home and is welcomed by her family.
2.8k words
3.78
3.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwarren
bwarren
9 Followers

Sobha strode through the vestibule into her family's home. "Hi everyone!" she hollared as she moved into the open central courtyard, "I'm home, and I brought a guest!"

"Hello little one!" came her mother's response from the kitchen, "We're just getting dinner started. Who is your friend?"

Sobha took Sara's hand and pulled her along toward the chorus of voices emanating from the back of the house. "Her name is Sara, I met her in the souk this afternoon. She's curious about Shahwa." She and Sara rounded the last corner into the kitchen and were greeted by the sight of six people, all completely naked, sharing the very small space of the kitchen. Sara clearly had not entirely prepared herself for what she consciously knew she might find in Sobha's house, and let her jaw drop several inches before covering her mouth with her hand.

If the rest of the people in the kitchen noticed, nobody commented at all. Sobha's mother, whose ample breasts and generous curves were only partly hidden behind an apron, rushed over to them both and gave Sobha an enveloping hug. Turning to Sara's half naked body she winked and said, "Curious about Shahwa?! Looks like she's already halfway one of us!"

"I'm Mary," she smiled and asked, "May I hug you, Sara?"

Sara's eyes went even slightly wider, but she nodded her assent and Mary wrapped her in another large hug. This seemed to break the spell that had descended over the room and suddenly the conversation sparked again. Sobha's father, Aban, was tall and well muscled, with dark skin made darker from working outside and a dick of sizable length, even when it wasn't engorged. He came up and kissed Sara once on each cheek and welcomed her to his home. Sobha's slightly older brother, Jabir, shorter than his father but similarly endowed, also gave Sara a welcoming kiss.

Sobha's aunt, uncle, and cousin were also visiting, but Mary could read Sara's face and interjected before they could start introducing themselves. "Sobha, why don't you and Sara go clean up? You must be tired and dusty. Dinner is in around a quarter of an hour so you have some time."

Sara's eyes said "Thank you" as Sobha led her from the kitchen and down a hallway to a simple room.

"This can be your room for as long as you need it," said Sobha, "There's a pitcher of water and a towel on the table against the wall. My room is this one across the hall if you need anything."

"Thank you," said Sara as she peeked into the guest room. It was simply decorated, with colorful hangings covering the bare stone walls, a small bed in the corner, and a wooden writing table and chair.

"Thank you," she said again, "for welcoming me into your home. Your family seems so nice..." Sara trailed off into silence.

"Is everything ok?" asked Sobha.

Sara turned back to Sobha, "You can, too, you know..." Sobha looked confused. "You can touch any part of my body... I would like you to, I mean... If you..."

Sobha interrupted Sara's meandering sentences by stepping forward, fixing her lips on the other woman's, and reaching up to cup one of her breasts with one hand. Sara gasped as Sobha gently rolled one of her nipples between her thumb and finger and Sobha took the opportunity to thread her tongue between Sara's lips, reaching out to meet its counterpart. Sara leaned into Sobha, melting into the kiss. Their breasts touched delicately and Sara felt a joyful tingle as her other nipple grazed the soft skin of Sobha's areola before catching on its counterpart.

Sara dropped her hand to Sobha's small but firm ass, and she cupped one of the cheeks in her palm. Her pussy throbbed insistently and started growing hot and wet.

Sara pulled her mouth back and said "I want you--" before being interrupted by Jabir coming into the hallway, his cock semi-erect and swaying between his legs. She almost squeaked as she remembered where she was and what she was doing.

"Mother says dinner is in just a few minutes," said Jabir as he passed them in the hallway, barely even noticing Sara's sudden ineffectual efforts to control her own arousal and cover her breasts. He did, however, reach around Sobha and cup one of her petite tits, tweaking her nipple and eliciting a hungry moan from her.

"Save some for me, sis," Jabir smiled as he released Sobha's chest and continued down the hall.

Sara's mouth fell open for the second time since entering Sobha's house.

"Yes," Sobha noticed Sara's look and responded to her unasked question, "There is no taboo against sexual relations within a family. I love and trust my brother as I do few other men. He knows exactly what I like and he is beautiful and sexy. Why would I not want to take him to my bed often?"

Sara was speechless for a moment, but before she could muster any rebuttal the call to dinner came from the other side of the house.

"Oh, sorry," said Sobha, "I didn't leave you any time to clean up. I washed in the souk just before I met you, so you run in there and clean up, I will meet you in the dining area when you're ready."

Sara nodded and turned into her room and Sobha made her way toward the sounds of conversation and the smell of home cooking.

----

The family was gathered in the dining area discussing their days and catching up with Sobha's aunt, uncle, and cousin. Sobha's aunt, Miriam, was speaking with Jabir and had a glass of wine in one hand while her other lazily stroked her husband's erect member. Her husband, Benjamin, was relating the latest difficulties his business was facing to Mary and Aban. Sobha was sitting side by side with her cousin, Jacob, on a bench and excitedly describing the duties of the role she had applied for earlier that day. Jacob listened interestedly, asking occasional questions, with a finger between Sobha's thighs lightly grazing her clitoris in a lazy but consistent rhythm.

Conversations paused for a moment as Sara emerged from the hallway. A blush was rising against her dark skin from the tops of her beautiful breasts and her hands fought the urge to cover her now completely nude body. Sobha couldn't resist looking at her friend's sex, mostly hidden behind a riot of black pubic hair, as Sara walked on long brown legs and bare feet across the room to stand beside Jacob and her.

"Oh Gods and Goddesses, Sara, you are gorgeous!" exclaimed Sobha.

Sara's blush deepened at the compliment and she sat on the bench next to Sobha. Jacob withdrew his hand and stood to join his mother's conversation, leaving the two of them to chat.

"I thought I might cut my hair to look more like yours," Sara said, gesturing at her own pubic mound, "but then I realized I didn't even know how."

Sobha broke out in a grin. "I'm sure I can help you with that, if you like, though," she looked appraisingly at her new friend's bush, "I must admit I kinda like it the way it is. It looks forceful; powerful!" She reached out with one hand. "May I?"

Sara had a momentary look of confusion before she understood Sobha's request. She nodded, "Yes, of course."

Sobha ran her hand through the thick, wiry tuft, feeling as it contrasted with the smooth, supple skin beneath. She felt her breathing get shallow at the mere touch in a way it hadn't just minutes before when Jacob was actually massaging her clit. She rested her hand deep in the pubic hair against Sara's lower belly.

She looked up into Sara's eyes, "Its been the style to wear it short for so long... I almost forgot how heavenly it feels."

The moment was interrupted by Aban entering the room with platters of food and Mary announcing that dinner was served. The family members all turned to the long table and began finding seats. Sara sat next to Sobha, while Jacob returned to the seat he had occupied on Sobha's other side. Jabir approached the bench next to Sara.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

Sara's blush, which had subsided somewhat during the conversation with Sobha, rushed back up her neck as she turned to look at Jabir and found herself staring directly at his very generously sized dick. Her mind took off of its own volition and her senses were inundated with visions of his glorious manhood penetrating her in a variety of holes and positions. Her hungry mouth wrapped around it, his fingers gripping the back of her head. It probing the entrance to her needy pussy, stretching her with its girth. It deep inside her, filling her, as she rode him, breasts bouncing with every stroke. It thrusting into her forcefully from behind as she lay face first crying out in ecstasy. It exploding and shooting its holy cum; bathing her face, her tits, and filling her inside...

"Are you ok?"

Jabir's question hauled Sara back to reality, her mind whirling, deep breaths causing her breasts to heave. Jabir had the tiniest of smiles on his face.

"Yes... yes, sorry, of course you may sit."

Jabir sat and turned to his other side and began conversing with his uncle. Sara turned to Sobha a bit wild eyed.

"I don't know what just happened," she whispered, "I lost control of my own mind! I saw myself doing... things... to your brother. Him doing things to me, with his... Things I've never even thought about before!"

Sobha took her hand, trying to calm her down. "Its ok. You're safe. The things in your head, did you enjoy them? Did they feel good?"

Sara almost moaned her answer, "Oh yes, they felt amazing in my head!"

Sobha smiled, "Then it sounds like Fatyan has sent you a vision. The Gods and Goddesses bless us with these thoughts sometimes to bring joy to our lives and sometimes to provide us their guidance." She gestured to Sara's newly fully nude form, "Perhaps they're welcoming you to the fellowship."

Sara nodded slowly as they both turned back to the table. Food was passed around, wine was poured, and conversations struck up. Sara was asked about herself, and she shared her story that she had told Sobha earlier in the souk. Sara learned through listening quite a bit about Sobha's family, what their lives were like, and some of their history.

As the actual eating portion of the meal wound down, Sara began to notice the others at the table take a glass of wine in one hand, lean back in their chairs, and slide their other hands under the table. To her right, Jabir had a hand wrapped around his uncle Benjamin's fully erect dick, giving it long slow strokes. Across the table, Sara couldn't see what was happening between Aban and his sister Miriam, but Miriam's speaking was growing less and less comprehensible, and she was gripping the table as if she needed it in order to remain upright. To Sara's left she saw Jacob had returned his hand to Sobha's slit.

Sobha saw Sara eyeing Jacob's hand and she leaned over to whisper in her ear, "May I touch you?"

Sara expected herself to be shocked at the idea; for her brain to immediately reject this offer of publicly receiving pleasure as sinful and wrong. Instead, she found exactly the opposite. She turned her head so that her mouth was directly next to Sobha's ear and, just as the other woman responded to Jacob's finger with a moan, urgently whispered, "Yes, please."

Sobha reached out with her right hand and returned it to where it had been before dinner started: nestled in amongst Sara's pubic hair, resting with fingers just above the entrance to her pussy. She was warm and soft and as Sobha began stroking her lower stomach, she sighed, had a sip of wine, and spread her legs to let her new friend--or should she say lover?--in.

Sara had never felt so safe, so wanted, or so aroused. She looked around the table at these wonderful people, reveling in their own bodies. Not ashamed, but instead celebrating the sex, the joy, and the love. Sobha's fingers slid downward, finding the entrance to Sara's lips. Sara closed her eyes as the fingers gently worked between her folds, parting them to reveal her growing clitoris.

Abruptly, she decided that she wanted to witness every moment of this and opened her eyes again, looking around the room and meeting the eyes of the others engaged in this holy moment. Sobha ran her fingers down along Sara's bud, grazing both sides of it, and was rewarded by a sharply drawn breath. She took the nub gently between two fingers and began to rub it. She alternated between lightly grazing the very top of it to applying pressure and friction. Sara responded.

She started shifting her hips in time with Sobha's ministrations, trying to chase the fingers when they moved away, and to grind into them when they pushed back against her. Sobha moved lower and teased her entrance with a single finger, running along the slit before sliding in, searching for that blessed spot she knew was within.

Sara cried out for the first time, "Oh, yes, there!" She looked across the table and met Miriam's gaze as the older woman quivered and shook with pleasure.

Sobha rested her chin on Sara's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Oh Goddess, yes, thank you, thank you."

Sara looked to her right to see Benjamin losing his battle to continue conversation in the face of Jabir's quickening pace. Seeing his uncle getting closer to an orgasm, Jabir smiled and leaned his head down, wrapping his lips around the throbbing shaft and massaging the other man's balls with his free hand. Benjamin gave up all pretense of speaking and leaned his head back, lost in the pleasure.

Looking back across the table, Sara met the gaze of Miriam again. The woman had also lost her battle with polite discourse and was now simply breathing heavily. Aban had disappeared, however, until Sara glanced under the table and found the man on all fours, his prodigious penis looking as firm as a rod of steel, with his face planted firmly in his sisters sex. Sara looked up again to Miriam in time to see her begin to tremble. Her large breasts practically vibrated as she started yelling.

"Yes! FUCK yes! Oh Gods and Goddesses, YES!"

One of Miriam's hands went to her own breasts, the other grabbed the back of Aban's head and ground him deeper into the cleft between her thighs. As the orgasm washed over her, she looked across the table, bucking, moaning, and quivering, but holding Sara's gaze, sharing the moment with her.

Sobha slipped another finger into Sara's wetness and Sara's vision dimmed. She knew need as she had never experienced before. Raw craving for the immediacy of Sobha's fingers, yes, but also for everything else. For Aban's tongue, Jabir's lovely cock, Miriam's dripping hole smothering her mouth. She wanted it all.

Benjamin lost control next, bellowing his blessings to the pantheon as he erupted with wonderful seed into Jabir's eager mouth. Jabir sucked down every drop, milking his uncle's balls as the man's dick began to soften in his mouth.

"Oh mother goddess," whispered Sobha in Sara's ear, as she inserted a third finger into Sara's sopping wet opening, "bring us love, and keep this family healthy and safe."

Sara felt a crescendo building, from her toes and fingers, from her scalp, from her nipples, from her sex.

"Oh father," she said louder, "bring this family good business, full harvests, and your strength."

The crescendo was a wave, pleasure crashing from one end of Sara's body to the other.

"Oh Berian, the masculine, bring to us the power of the cock, the sperm, your sacred seed."

Sara and Sobha both began to gasp, and shudder. Sara braced herself on the table and willed Sobha's fingers to work their magic for all eternity.

"Oh Fatyan," Sobha yelled, "the slut, the giver of orgasm, of ecstasy! Bless this family with PLEASURE!"

With the last word, Sara was pushed over the edge. Her climax rolled in from every extremity, crashing together at her core as the walls of her cunt clamped down on Sobha's fingers. Her head flew back and she let out a guttural moan as her body went stiff.

After an eternity the shores of her orgasm retreated and her vision cleared. She took in the rest of the family, some recovering from their own orgasms, others enjoying having been the cause of them. One by one, everyone at the table murmured, "Amen."

She turned to look at Sobha who had also reached her own summit while offering her prayer. They locked eyes.

Sara smiled, "Amen."

bwarren
bwarren
9 Followers