Social Media Incest

Story Info
Blame Facebook. Aunt/Nephew.
2.3k words
4.4
104.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

Nephew is Ryan, 19. Aunt is Abigail, 41. Lets say the year is 2015. If you want sex to get off to and not something meant to be titillating, this ain't it.

Big thanks to @UniiMom on Twitter for working with me.

---

Blame Facebook.

It was around 9pm on a Friday and I was browsing past the usual nothing - politics, clickbait, baby pictures, dogs - and thinking about what else I could be doing with my life when I read this status:

Abigail Parker "No shame. Love my body. Want to see more? Just ask ;)"

The status was accompanied by a picture of an older brunette with one arm under her chest, pushing her tits up, showing a generous amount of cleavage while the other hand took the selfie. They looked great - though being bigger they were starting to sag a little. Still, nothing any healthy male could pass up looking at. She wasn't bad to look at either. Far from it, with pure skin, a little eyeliner to show off her brown eyes behind her glasses, and just a light lip gloss, with only a little wrinkle near her eyes betraying her age.

Except this woman was my aunt.

Still, that didn't stop me from looking, admiring how good my aunt still looked at 41, thinking about what the rest of her would look like. Remembering back to family dinners and her body, her tits which she wasn't afraid to show off (if you couldn't tell) and her ass, which, at the time, I hadn't been thinking about like that. But now...

Well, at this point I definitely noticed that I was hard and realized it happened while I was thinking about my aunt. I decided that masturbating to something would help get my mind off a family member's tits so I stood up, dropped my shorts and boxers, kicked them aside and sat back down, ready to Tab away to XVideos or Motherless when I noticed...

... that my aunt was online.

Sitting there, dick in hand with horny confidence I wondered how far I would allow myself to get.

I wasn't too worried about saying something damaging per se. I could write it off as having a drink or a smoke and just being dumb. I wasn't a bad kid - 19, in community college, still living at home, just kinda lazily continuing on, and I could get away with some dumb shit.

Still, I surprised myself by opening a message. The last conversation we'd had - months ago, about some family event - popped up with it. It'd definitely get her curious if I messaged her. I loved my aunt but I didn't feel the need to chit chat with her or anyone in my family, really.

I hovered my fingers over the keyboard. How do I start? 'What am I even doing?,' I wondered. So I came up with my little plan as a saner, less horny voice in the back of my head whispered to me that I was about to do something Pretty Stupid.

I didn't care. I was going to pretend I was high - and I stopped jerking long enough to pull a half-smoked bowl out of my desk and take a hit, just to lend a little credence to it - and joke with her and get her to talk about that status, and see if that started anything. And if it didn't, I'd bail.

'Good plan,' I thought.

> Hey Aunt Abi |

I typed but didn't hit enter. I was totally aroused and halfway there just on the absurdity of it all already, but still coherent enough to wonder if what I was doing was a good idea.

> Hey Aunt Abi. How are you? <3

I waited, stroking myself, drunk in a weird feeling of bravery and stupidity. Then:

>> ...

She was typing.

>> Uh oh Ryan. What's wrong?

> Nothing! Unless wanting to talk to my favorite aunt is wrong?

>> Uh-huh. So what do you want, then? lol

Well...

> I just saw your pic and that you were on and thought I'd say hi.

There it is. I started it. I was masturbating - though she didn't know that - and I was talking to my aunt after seeing a picture of her camwhoring on Facebook.

>> OH. lol. Sorry! Don't always think about the family on Facebook. Not that you're a little kid anymore.

> lol nope. And I don't mind. How have you been?

>> You don't, huh? I'm okay. A little bored, a little drunk. Okay maybe very bored and very drunk, haha. (Don't tell your mom. I don't want to hear it from her.)

I stopped pulling at myself so I didn't risk cumming too quickly and losing my courage. I was so excited by what I was doing that even her bringing up Mom didn't phase me. My door was locked, but imagining what she'd think if she found out her son was upstairs with his pants off masturbating while talking to her sister...

I took another hit from my bowl and set it on my desk.

> I don't even know what Mom's doing; I'm upstairs smoking. I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me.

> And of course I don't mind |

I gently gave myself a few strokes while I debated this one.

> And of course I don't mind. Hell, I wish I had your confidence and self-esteem. And you deserve it.

While I waited for her reply I went back to the picture that started it all and reacted to it with a Love, then waited to a ten count and changed it to a Like. (No need to give myself away to the rest of the family, but I hoped she was sitting there to see my first reaction.)

It was nearly a minute before she started typing again (I wasn't counting or anything).

>> Hmmm. Well thank you, nephew. Although no ones asked for any follow-ups. No ones messaged me but you. And I took some good pictures before I opened this Merlot, too. :(

>> ;)

I restrained from touching myself to take another hit. 'She's flirting back, right?' I decided to continue to ride my own wave of confidence.

> Hey, they got my attention. Or am I not enough? :( ;) <3

>> Oh, "they" did, huh? LOL.

>> Poor nephew. I shouldn't be teasing with you, huh? Must be the wine. I'm sorry. Don't tell your mom? :) <3

'Oh my God.' I was nearly shaking, and rock hard.

> LOL. I don't mind if it's you auntie. And I promise I'm upstairs by myself, bored and probably misbehaving at this point.

>> You're fiiine sweetie! There's lots of nice reasons to live alone but I do wish I had some company on this bottle. Thanks for keeping me company Ryan <3 <3 <3

> I wish I lived alone. Mom's great but I think I get what you mean.

>> Not having to wear pants is a big plus! LOL!

> LOL. Sounds nice. That'd definitely be me. :)

>> It isss.

Abi always was the wild one, though I felt pretty wild myself right now.

> You know what? Why don't you send me one of those pictures? Maybe I cou |

I stopped. I let it sit there. ''Why don't you send me one of those pictures?' Really, me?' Can you just type that out and hit send? Is being ballsy enough to shatter societal norms? Do I care about societal norms when I'm smoking while jerking off to the idea of my aunt showing me her tits? I didn't actually. What I did care about was a very awkward conversation with my mom. Terrifying.

'Oh God.' I bemoaned while taking another hit from my bowl. I was starting to get high. Wasn't there a point to this to this? 'That's right. This was my excuse.' I remembered. I looked at what I had written. Aunt Abi was still online. Was she waiting for me to hint Send?

> You know what? Why don't you send me one of those pictures? Maybe I could give you some pointers. |

'What? Why would she need pointers?'

> You know what? Why don't you send me one of those pictures? Maybe I could let you know what I think. |

'Right. That's a good excuse. Idiot.'

> You know what? Why don't you send me one of those pictures? |

I hovered over Enter. That was it; that was the truth. Why NOT send your nephew a picture of your tits? Life's too short, I'm horny, I'm high.

I hit Enter.

I hit my bowl. I set it down.

I stood up. I couldn't sit. Aunt Abi was online. I'd hit Send. I'd sent it.

Read.

'FUCK.'

If anyone could see me now - dick out, erect, shirt still on, peeking at my monitor from behind my computer chair nervously - I'm sure they'd think I was nuts. They'd be right. I was absolutely nuts.

Typing...

I flung myself onto my bed, as though physically trying to get away from the awkwardness of anticipation. I immediately shot up and sat back down, realizing I didn't want to miss her response by a second. I picked up my bowl and took one more hit, setting it down in front of my monitor.

>> Wow Ryan. Someone's confident, huh?

Oh God. Absolutely not.

> Absolutely. Life's too short, right?

>> Well I like that I can still entice a young man, even if he is my nephew. LOL

> No shame Aunt Abi. Love your body. Wanted to see more, so I asked. ;)

>> You dork. Okay, but if you tell your mom you're not seeing these again.

'Wait, I could see them aga-?'

My thought was gone as soon as the picture popped up in chat. I clicked it immediately:

'Holy sh-' My thought was interrupted yet again as another picture popped up and derailed me.

>> Second one's just for you, nephew. :-*

Well, what would you do? I immediately saved both pictures - I had enough clarity to do that - then opened the second one and made it full screen. My cock, rock hard from the thrill and the occasional stroke of my hand, was as ready to finish this as I was, and so I quickly grabbed some tissues and started to jerk off to my aunt's amazing tits. I heard a text message but ignored it as I continued to stroke myself.

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum. I held up the tissues, ready to catch my release as my eye's stayed locked on my aunt's ample assets.

Suddenly, there was violent banging at my door - BAM. BAM. BAM. - and the sound of the handle being assaulted, resisted by the lock I was thankfully sober enough to twist before all this even started. I heard my mom's voice as my cum started to spill out, now onto the floor, the tissues dropped in fright.

"RYAN JACOB SMITH, YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW."

"Oh fuck, shit," I said in actual panic, my heart racing. "Jesus Mom, I... just give me a minute!" I managed to let out as I finished. I felt completely exposed - Aunt Abi's breasts on my screen, dick in hand, cum on the floor, Mom at the door. I quickly closed the picture, closed the chat, grabbed my pants and put them on - skipping the boxers - then scrambled to the door. Taking a deeeeep breath, I opened it. "Hey Mom, what's up?"

"Don't you 'hey Mom what's up?' me young man, what the hell do you think you're doing in here?"

Terrifying. "I... what? Mom, I... um," I was lost for words. I felt done for.

"We could tell from all the way downstairs!" Mom says, pointing at my monitor.

With panic setting in, I followed her finger. There was my monitor, Facebook open but the chat blessedly closed, and sitting in front of my monitor was... my bowl of pot, mostly ash, forgotten in my excitement.

"Smoking in your room Ryan, really? And not even smart enough to open a window? This is what you're doing on a Friday night, sitting alone and smoking pot?"

"Oh, Mom," I said, the relief spreading through my body nearly outdoing the relief of spreading my seed on the floor. I let myself fall back, sitting on the edge of my bed, as I let out all my stress in one long exhale. "Mom," I said both honestly and with immense tranquility. "I am truly sorry. That was stupid of me, and I apologize. Please forgive me."

"Oh... well, um... I forgive you, sweetie." Mom said, taken aback by my sincerity. "But that was still Pretty Stupid of you."

"You're right. It won't happen again. It never should have happened in the first place. You are completely justified to be angry at me, Mom." I said, thinking she didn't know the half of it.

"Well... thank you, Ryan. And listen," The anger in her face replaced with a mother's love. "I don't mind, I guess, just... be smarter, okay? We're having company next weekend and I don't want my house smelling like weed, understand?"

"Yeah Mom. You got it, one hundred percent." I knew my face was set in a goofy grin of alleviation, which I figured Mom would just read as me being high. "Who's coming over?" I asked just to change the subject.

"Your Aunt Abigail just texted us saying she wanted to visit, and she'll be staying here. So behave."