All Comments on 'Social Media Incest'

by LittleBigDaddy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
nookybearnookybear4 months ago

Brilliant - does this lead on perhaps..........................?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story - loved the illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh this one definitely needs a follow up chapter!! ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story honestly needs a sequel because I really want to see what happens next between Ryan and his aunt as I found this story very engaging and had me coming back to read twice more since it was posted to the site today. Excellently done, good sir!! Five Stars out of Five!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it! Being a naughty aunty myself, this really got me going.

earlcarterearlcarter4 months ago

great story needs to continue

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
So revealing into the dreams of many aunt/nephew.

Very realistic as to how a simple picture can segue into a seminal monent. The bare breast pictures is what so many aunts want to di.

After cupping my aunt's breast at the beach I waited for years for the next step that never came.

dickstocky1234dickstocky12344 months ago

Please continue with part 2….so many possibilities

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Based on the other two stories I have read by this author, one of them a nice hairy mom pussy and five rating by reviewers and the other one; a stupid waxed pussy that can't be fucked because of soreness until it gets well (see the reader comments). I am very hopeful if this story continues, and it probably should, his aunt will show off a fabulous hairy bush for her nephew to view then eat and fuck. A-lot! possibly mom can get involved or his girlfriend may like eating hairy pussy. However, if this author goes down the waxed road again, like in the other story, I am probably going to stop following his stories. Pussies need to be pretty and fuckable. not sore from waxing and not covered with regrowing hair- stubble from a stupid pointless shave creating cunt zits. Seriously, don't do that shit with your female characters. You seem to be a talented and imaginative author. I would love for my aunt to have done similar things with me. But not so much if she was shaved bald-chapped pussy lips, waxed - too sore to fuck, or covered with stubble - just plain nasty looking and scratchy on her mound. Write part two, make her pussy hairy and consider making her pits hairy! The nephew is hung, I am sure.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed4 months ago

There definitely should be more to this story.

mcitylinemcityline4 months ago

It was short and fun. Thank you. The illustrations added a little extra thrill.

Dark_KorethDark_Koreth3 months ago

I loved this story because it reminded me of an earlier time when I was first introduced to weed after my divorce from my 1st wife. I often had similar 'close calls' with my drug abuse! (LOL) So, I guessed the reason for mom's anger well before it was revealed in the story! I was quite pleased to learn I was right!

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 months ago

This is another fine contribution to this genre. I especially like the way your style captures the horn dogginess of the protagonist .

Reference to two refreshing porn sites is a bonus. Cheers.

flaneur_flaneur_3 months ago

Hope there's a part two, I don't usually read stories with illustrations, but this one intrigued me.

NeshaKNeshaK3 months ago

You need to continue this it's so good i love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

NO PUSSY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one rating!!!!!! plain dammed silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous