Social Media Manipulation

Story Info
Naive girl talked into NSFW posing for social media boost.
1.1k words
4.06
14.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The age of social media is insane. I cannot believe the validation game on social media could lead me down such depths until I finally experienced it myself.

The year was 2020. In India, Prime Minister Modi declared a National Lockdown owing to Corona Virus in March. Because of all the free time I had on my hands, I started indulging a lot on social media. Reels, posts, memes, videos, you name it, I was into it. I posted a lot, be it dress up videos, dance videos, etc. I even started making Tiktok videos for fun, trying on different trends.

That's when I met Kevin. He was one of my favourite followers. What started off as a nice compliment on my videos, ended up being a good friendship. I realised he lived alone just a few kilometres away from my house. We used to hang out often at his house, having become good friends. It all started one day, as we were chilling on his couch, when he said, "Manisha, do you just do this for fun, or do you want to be serious about these videos?"

"What do you mean, it's just for fun.. Once the pandemic is over I'll be joining law school, having a career and.."

He cut me off with a nod of his head, making me agitated. "Tch Tch.. You could've really been something.." he murmured.

I sat up on the couch, clearly intrigued by his response, "What do you mean I could've been something?"

He came upto where I sat, sat beside me, put an arm around me as showed me my profile from his phone, "Manisha.. Look at your videos.. Look at your views, your likes.. Its not enough.. You could have been a model on Instagram, an actress even, later on, if only you had a little help.."

"What do you mean!! I have 3000 followers on Instagram alone, isn't that something? What did you mean by help?" i asked, feeling insecure about the only thing that I felt I was good at, in recent times. My therapy. My escape.

"It's simple really. You're doing good. But you could be better. You know what, come here.." he said, as i scooted over to lean into his chest, looking downward into his phone, while he fished out a model's Instagram account with one hand and used his other behind my back, caressing and stroking my hair. He showed me a few pictures of her sitting on her knees, looking up, dressed in a short black dress with cat ears as she made a mock intentful pose of pouncing on the viewer with her hands in front of her breasts.

Before I could process what I saw, Kevin chimed in, "See what I mean? People have gotten creative. Look at her engagement. The likes, the comments. Her followers!!"

"Yes but, Kevin.. The.. I mean.. Isn't it a little suggestive.. Little sexual? I'm not.. I don't want to be doing soft porn.." i tried to reason, as Kevin butt in, "the fuck do you mean, porn? These are artistic poses, which people like. Not porn, but art. Look, come here, try to copy her expression. Let's have a bet, shall we? If you post a similar pose pretending to be a cat trying to pounce like her, and get more engagement and popularity, then I will not bother you about this. Deal?"

I got up from the couch, trying to pull my tee down to hide my midriff, trying extra hard to be cautious and conscious about myself now. I got down on my knees in front of Kevin, as i did the unthinkable. "Sure whatever... But be quick, I can't wait to prove you wrong about my audience."

After a few adjustments, I looked just like the model in her pose, except that my hair was down instead of pig tails, my breasts were encased in a tight white tee (it was summer, don't blame me) and my legs weren't as exposed in pink shorts.

"That's it," he exclaimed, as he clicked a few photos standing up above me. He posted from my phone adding some hashtags, "And now we wait. You do look good like that, you know, you have my approval." I blushed like a school girl, while thanking him. I hated myself for that reaction, but atleast I didn't giggle like those bimbos on the internet.

Within minutes, my open Instagram account got 50+ follow requests, thousands of likes and comments which were very encouraging. I got a lot of DMs from friends validating me and telling me how good I look. Obviously my dopamine levels were through the roof. Kevin then got up and stroked my cheek before lightly patting (slapping?) it and cockily said, "Sometimes you gotta listen to the man." He let out a laugh instantly to indicate he was being sarcastic in his attempt at being a chauvinistic pig so I laughed it off as well.

I got up and asked him why he thought I should be a model when my law career is already charted out and he simply nodded and said, "Yea but then.. Don't you wonder.. What could life be with this popularity on the internet?"

"Hmmm... Maybe but.. I don't know.. Isn't it similar to like.. Soft onlyfans or something..?"

Kevin took a few paces towards me, grabbed my shoulders, pushed me down again on my knees. I couldn't resist his strong hands as he grabbed my hair with his left hand, making my neck crane up to look at him as i screamed in pain, and used his index finger of his right hand to enter my mouth while shushing me.

"This, Manisha.. Is soft onlyfans. If we were to capture this, maybe it would be porn. Maybe it still wouldn't be porn. My finger is in your mouth, not my big thick cock, is it? So is it really porn?", he asked seriously. I could not speak with his finger in my mouth. He realised and pulled it out coated with my saliva, as i wanted to say, "What was that!!" Except that it came out as a whimper. He patted my head twice and called me a good girl.

"Come tomorrow at around 8pm.. Maybe in a nice little dress to match the model, and I'll show you how to become popular in days," he said as he walked off into his bedroom, not giving a shit about an almost compliant, completely taken aback woman sitting on her knees in the living room.

I quickly gathered my things and left his house, nervous, anxious, feeling guilty, insecure and also slightly violated? Why did I let him do that? Why didn't I say something? Why did I not push him away? And more importantly why was my pussy wet?