Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 13

Story Info
The nightmare begins.
2.1k words
4.33
11.6k
7
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of days went in re-arranging my life. I called my office to quit. I now had ample time on my hands to give Lallan complete servitude from me. I cooked, cleaned, and waited on him on hand and foot. He just had to say something and I would run to fulfil his instructions. I went on my knees on the snap of his fingers and spread my legs wide on his command. I served food, drinks and sex in no particular order.

My thoughts did go to Raju and our orderly and romantic life too. I won't say it was no longer in my head. It sure did creep in my head from time to time. Just that this was perhaps what I wanted. That was what I had. Ironically, Lallan didn't bother much with me. He slept most of the time and when he was up, he was watching some movie or sports channels on TV. Sometimes, we did watch my old videos and pictures on his phone and I showed him how to cast his phone screen on the TV. He was pleased with watching my debasement on the large screen and usually maxed the volume so that my cries and moans were heard all over the neighborhood. Even though the houses on the street were fairly spaced out, I was embarrassed that the entire street must have heard my wanton lust filled voice often. I wondered what they thought of me.

An impatient knock on the door, woke me up from my slumber. wondering who it was, I groggily got up from the floor under Lallan's bed... the bed which till recently mine. I went down stairs naked and found a robe to wear. My jaw hit the floor when I opened the door. It was Munaf and Tony at the door. "Wait... what... how... how did you find me? "

"Hello Manasi Memsaab, Good to see your tits again. Won't you welcome us inside? We went through great trouble finding you. At least invite us in. It's the least you can do for us, isn't it?"

I turned my head back towards the house to see if Lallan had come down stairs as well. he hadn't. I stepped aside as I had no choice but to let them come in.

Munaf and Tony walked in and dropped down heavily on the couch. "How about some tea Memsaab, it's morning." Munaf grinned.

I was at a loss of words. I couldn't understand what was going on. How did these guys find me? Only Nita knew where I lived and Lallan was with me for the last one month. He had hardly stepped out during this time.

Shrouded by these thoughts I moved to the kitchen and quickly began preparing tea for all of us. Once done I brought a couple of cups of tea on a tray and bent to hand it over to them one by one. "Thank you Memsaab, this is nice." Tony complimented. I gave him half a smile as courtesy and moved to Munaf to hand over his Cup to him.

"Your tits are bigger now, isn't it Memsaab? Nice. Lallan seems to be feasting on them well." He laughed. Embarrassed, I put one hand on the top of my chest to cover up. He took the cup with one hand and caressed my hand with the other in a knowing manner. I quickly disengaged and stepped back.

Just then, Lallan came down the stairs wearing my pink flowery robe. it was unwrapped so his dick was hanging out, flaccid and docile. As soon as he saw our visitors, he quickly wrapped the robe around him, hiding his pecker.

Munaf looked up at him and laughed. "Kyon be bhadve, kaisa hai? Hey asshole, how are you?

Lalan looked shocked at seeing them there as well. " Munaf bhai how are you? How come you are here? Lallan seemed surprised. " You were in jail. Did you get bail?" He asked.

"Easy Lallan, easy... Yes, we did get bail. What did you think? We were going to live there for the rest of our lives? If you had a cock hungry Memsaab waiting to get you out, we had a money hungry boss to get us out. But we had to pay a heavy price for it. No, sorry, let me rephrase that. You have to pay a heavy price for it.

Tony smirked on hearing that and continued sipping his tea.

"I don't understand Munaf bhai, what is it that you are talking about?" Lallan asked.

Tony cleared his throat and said, "Munafbhai's brother-in-law Karim knows Sudesh, who works for Nita madam. He got us this address. Karim works with Moin bhai you know that." He said nonchalantly...

The door opened once again and three burly men walked in. seeing them, I nearly went pale and looked over at Lallan. He was pale too. No, that was an understatement. He looked as if the ground beneath his feet were gone. He was scared shitless.

The guy in the middle smiled. A mock smile, I suppose, "Hello Lallan. Not nice of you to forget your old pals, is it?" he mocked.

Lallan was at a loss for words and whatever came out of his mouth was barely heard or comprehensible. He clearly had not yet come to his senses yet.

"And I see memsaab is well dressed for this meeting. Now be polite and introduce us to her, my dear Lallan." Again that fake sugary tone that he was faking. Now I was scared. I was at a loss for words. I could make out that these were bad people who were the ones behind the drugs and since I had called the cops on them and then got Lallan freed from Jail, they would not be happy with me.

"Th..thi..this is Moinbhai..." Lallan stammered. "And that's Jalal and Karim" he gestured. "Come sit with us." Moin said, planting himself on a couch opposite to where Munaf and Tony were sitting.

Lallan sat down between Moin and Karim. "Aren't you going to ask your guests for coffee?" Jalal's fake sugary sweet voice rang out as he planted himself on a chair next to Lallan. I looked at Lallan's crestfallen face to see him nod. I turned around and went into the kitchen to prepare coffee for the thugs. When I came back from the kitchen to serve the coffee, the six men were sitting in the living room watching TV.

I came across Jalal who was sitting in the TV-chair, he pushed out his leg and I stumbled a little and dropped the coffee tray on the ground. To prevent myself from falling I tried to catch the table. Unfortunately my hand skid from the table and landed between the legs of Karim. From the pain the grab caused his dick, Karim raised up and shoved me back and I landed backward on the floor.

Karim screamed "Bitch can't you see where you put your hands? Stupid whore."

As Moin saw that I was crawling on all fours over the floor to find my bearings, he snorted. "Guys let us have a little fun with this memsaab. I think we can teach her to treat and serve gentleman like us in the right way."

Everyone laughed. Lallan too. That made me sad. I consoled myself by telling myself that it could be due to peer pressure.

Tony reacted first, he stood up and grabbed my top and dragged me to my feet. Moin laughed and Karim, still massaging his groin, commanded with an angry face "The next time you touch my prick, you apologize for your clumsiness. And now strip you fat cow! I could not believe what I heard and shook my head "No, no, please don't do this to me" I replied with tear filled eyes.

Tony who was standing next to me slapped my face hard. I yelped in pain and shock. Moin took over the command again and with lustful face he said, Tony, don't break her too early, we all want to have our fun with her." He turned to me and said "Manasi Memsaab, you do what we tell you and answer our questions correctly, otherwise I will kill you and believe me, you are not the first.

Fearing for my life, I gave up any resistance and began to strip slowly. Karim, Tony and Munaf commanded me, what to take off next and how to move. When I removed my bra, Karim let out a wolf whistle and declared "Men, these are udders I like. Bet she will be a good milk cow and can feed a lot of little Karim's" he laughed.

After stepping out of my panties, I tried to cover my most private parts with my hands. "Raise your hands above your head, Manasi Memsaab, we want to see everything", Moin commanded. I quickly raised my hands above my head and the men got a good view of my now sagging massive tits and my trimmed pussy.

"Come here and kneel down to apologize, my milking mama" Karim said with a big grin over his face. I knelt between his spread legs and started to plead, "Pleeeaaaaseee, sirrr...", Tony interrupted "Bitch, there is no need to speak! When you open your mouth it is only to take one or more of our pricks". "Now open Karim's overall and kiss his cock. And for us, raise your ass and wiggle it while you suck Karim!"

Sobbing, I did as commanded. Slowly I opened my mouth only a little bit to cover only the tip of the enormous cock in front of me. But Karim grabbed my hair and with one merciless thrust he slammed into me and started to fuck my mouth.

Helpless and broken, I gasped for breath because Karim's dick was so long and with each thrust he pushed it deep into my throat cutting of my air and making her gag violently.

Tony stood up and released his 9 inch long 2 inch thick member from his overall and came behind me. He knelt down on one knee and rammed his dick into my pussy with a single thrust. From the pain his thrust caused to my dry pussy, I banged my teeth into Karim's dick. Karim howled in pain and squeezed my trembling tits very hard. He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his dick and slammed his hard callous hand on my left cheek with a dreadful sound. If he was not holding my head in place with my hair, I am sure I would have been thrown clean across the room. I screamed in agony and tears streamed down my face. A garbled apology came out of my tortured throat and they all laughed at me.

Karim shook my head as if it was just a rag to ridicule me and slammed by face back on his cock. All this while Tony's dong was drilling into my pussy creating an embarrassing squelching sound. With a grunt, he filled my pussy and I felt disappointed that even though he had a massive dong, I don't think he had much spunk in him. The realization that I was thinking of my love of spunk at such a time, a time of rape, bothered me immensely and I began crying.

The guys laughed at me thinking that I was crying because I was being raped. Little did they know that I was crying for what I had become. My mental state certainly was absurd. I didn't know what was right or wrong any more. This thought alone made me bawl like a little girl and I was making weird crying noises as I still had Karim's dick halfway down my throat.

He crushed my head down on his groin and started cumming down my throat. His cock pulsated and trembled in my throat and I gasped for breath while trying to breath through my nose. Well, atleast he came for a bit longer. Did that make me happy? Shit, I was a messed up woman for sure.

Karim withdrew from my throat after he was spent and I sat up coughing and snot was spilling out of my nostrils. My cunt started dripping the cum Tony had deposited in it a minute ago while I used the back of my hand to wipe my face. My fearful eyes scanned the entire room and looked at each smiling smirking face around me. I was still clothed. Barely. But I wasn't naked. Thank God for small mercies.

I awaited my fate...