Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exquisite tormenting stopped and Agatha gave me a long deep kiss as she looked enviously at Donna: 'You are one lucky girl Donna, she is gorgeous.' I revelled in the compliment and felt the thrill of pleasing her, as much as I could in my sky high pre orgasmic state.

Apparently now it was time for dinner and I was led, by the hook as usual, to a very well set table. There seemed to be no chair for me but a large cushion on the floor next. Donna simply said: 'Kneel Wendy.' Like a pet I was not allowed to sit at a chair to eat but must kneel on the floor. Didn't think the humiliation could get any worse, I was wrong each time it did.

So I began to kneel down and unfolded my arms to steady myself on the table. Donna pulled me up again: 'Always remain in the submissive pose Wendy as long as you are a pet. Kneel down and I'll steady you.' Slowly lowering myself, Donna helped me to the cushion and I relaxed on my heels, realising I could not sit down anyway with the hook inside me.

The first course was served and I wondered how I was supposed to eat? Maybe they were going to put a bowl on the floor for me. But Donna took a fork full of food and brought it down to me: 'Keep your arms behind you Wendy and open your mouth.' Oh the shame, I was going to be fed, like an infant or a puppy. Whimpering I opened my mouth and took the (extremely delicious) salmon and asparagus.

So that was how the meal progressed. I was well fed and supplied with champagne regularly but I spent it on my cushion kneeling beside my mistress for the evening. I was allowed to get up and visit the toilet when I needed, only unfolding my arms when inside the bathroom.

On the way back I saw another pet in the same position as I was. About my size and age, she was a brunette kneeling next to a tall redhead woman. I managed the best smile I could, which she returned. A future friend perhaps? I hoped so.

Dessert was served but instead of feeding me Donna stood up, lifting me with her. 'As this is Wendy's first time with us as a pet I felt it only proper I should give her the special dessert.' There were murmours of approval and Donna kissed me once again: 'This is for being such a good girl my pet.'

She moved behind me and lifted the hook as high as it would go. Her other hand moved between my legs and her finger slid inside me. Taking a strawberry from the bowl on the table she slid it inisde me where her finger had previously been, needless to say I was soaking wet. She moved it round in my pussy and pulled it out glistening with my juices. Oh no, this is too much. The whole room was watching, faces obviously enjoying the spectacle I was providing tremendously.

Donna lifted the hook again and I opened my mouth as I moaned. She took the opportunity to place the strawberry in my mouth and my lips closed over it automatically. The audience emitted ecstatic sighs while I squished the strawbery in my mouth and swallowed it down. Donna stroked my hair and whispered encouragement in my ear: 'Good girl Wendy.'

So that is how I ate dessert, each strawberry thoroughly wetted in my pussy then placed in my mouth for me to eat. Everyone else was in complete appreciation whilst I could barely avoid cumming from the eroticism of the humiliation.

It was halfway through dessert when I noticed the huge mirror opposite. For the first time I saw myself. A curvy naked mature woman presenting herself submissively, boobs thrust forward, mouth open and basically looking as hot as it is possible to be. Even I was turned on by the sight of myself, more so by the humiliating and vulnerable position I was in.

The last strawberry consumed, Donna turned me round again and gave me a big hug and a long passionate kiss to the sound of romantic 'awwwws' from the audience. Dinner finished, we retired to the large lounge and the traditional round of coffee and liqueurs. It was there I noticed Beatrice and Tina chatting to two younger women, they each must have been about twenty. In any other situation I would have gone over expecting introductions but as for now I was totally under the control of my Mistress and no movement in that direction seemed forthcoming.

Lights dimmed and the soft music started again, Donna lifted me from my cushion and I was permitted to put my arms round her neck while we danced slowly. Torn between thinking I should be a good little pet, and doing nothing until instructed and feeling sudden affection for Donna I took the chance, kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered in her ear: 'Thank you for this evening Donna.' Her response was completely positive and she kissed me back for what seemed like an eternity while we slowly rotated to the piano and saxophone jazz. So submissives are allowed to show affection while being dommed, steep learning curve but I'm getting there.

'You are a wonderful pet Wendy, I can't believe you are completely new to this. Are you excited sweetie?' She felt between my legs and I moaned as her fingers slipped inside my soaking slit. 'Time you came honey' and I expected her to take me to one of the bedrooms for some privacy.

Instead she took my hands from around her neck and placed them once more behind my back. Turning me round to face the rest of the room she lifted the hook as far as it could go, causing me to mewl loudly as I realised I was directly facing Beatrice, Tina and their two young companions. All the others were watching intently by this time as Donna reached round in front of me, running her hand over my breasts and down over my tummy.

Once again her finger went between my legs and inside me, the first of many moans escaping from my lips. In and out, in and out, so slowly, so tormentingly slowly. My breathing was heavy and fast and my mewling had reached the point where I sounded like a steam train. I looked directly at Beatrice as I came with a loud, almost animalistic howl and saw the delight in her expression before I slumped to the floor.

Donna sat on the floor with me, slowly stroking my hair and kissing me gently while the rest of the party resumed dancing. When I was able, I was placed once again in the submissive kneeling position and fed liqueurs as I watched the guests dance and chat in the low light and soft music.

All good things come to an end and the lights went up and music stopped. Donna said goodbye to each of her guests, all the while holding me by my hook. Some of the guests also gave me a kiss and hug whilst thanking me for being such a good pet and making the evening such an enjoyable one. I shuddered with pleasure at their compliments and was even aware I automatically moved my shoulders back and pushed my boobs forward when this happened.

Beatrice and Tina also kissed and hugged me but did not introduce their two younger friends for some reason. They left and I said to Donna I needed to get my clothes and go home with them. 'Don't worry about that sweetie, you're staying with me tonight.'

12