Sodomy on the Sofa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
683 Followers

Mark's mind drifted off as he revealed, "Tiffany did the first time. Now the little Miss Goody-goody makes a whole thing out of it, with mints and a glass of water and a spit towel." Then he snapped back suddenly and looked at me with an angry expression, like it was my fault he'd told me.

He butted his cockead against the entrance to my throat a few times. He was rough and unpleasant. There was no way our perfect Tiffany would accept that kind of cruel treatment. Really, I was surprised she didn't make him promise not to cum in her mouth.

Mark gasped from the sheer ecstasy his cock was experiencing as he shoved it between my lips. Together we heard the dialogue, "Have you learned to like the taste of cum?" Slut Tiffany smiled widely making her answer clear.

Mark hissed in response,"Shiiit!" Then tried to force it down my throat. I gagged and it wouldn't go. I didn't see what happened on screen, but I bet it went all the way down.

The video continued, "You're a good little cocksucker."

Mark forgot about our contest of wives, "She's a good girl. Too good. I could never call my Victorian wife a cocksucker like you and the other Tiffany are. I gotta watch my words." Then he seemed to remember, "Do you call India stuff like 'cocksucker'?"

He pulled out momentarily so I could answer, "Only when she asks me to." That only made him madder.

The video continued, "Talk to me baby. Open your mouth really wide." I stuck out my tongue with my lips spread wide like I really wanted his cock.

I copied the video more convincingly, "I can't wait to get this dick inside me. Oh, it's so nice and hard right now. And it tastes so good."

Mark was immersed in the moment, "That's right slut. Open wide. Fuck, I can't wait to get back inside." He started fucking my mouth again, "Oh it feels so good. Better than ever. Faster! Oh, I like your hands on my cock. That priss doesn't touch it except to block it from going deeper. Oh you hot cunt." I hated that he talked about his precious wife Tiffany with such venom. Then I knew I had my incriminating evidence.

Spurned on by my vaguely defined feelings I worked faster, really bobbing and slurping. Mark was breathing hard and drawing in air between clenched teeth like he was gonna deliver gallons of ghastly goo into my neive mouth. I couldn't let him do that. I worried I would throw up just like saintly Tiffany had her first time.

Just then the action on the movie shifted and I was saved. "I wanna see your ass baby. Turn around and bend over. Let me see that butt stickin' way out. Kick it out to me girl. Kick it out baby. You like your ass smacked?"

I was happy to be spared the ordeal of getting Mark's nasty cum in my mouth.

Slutty Tiffany told her partner that she liked being spanked and Mark slapped me hard. She twerked, so I did too.

"Come on baby. Stick that ass out for me. You gonna gimme that ass?" He actually rubbed my pucker with his thumb just like Tiffany's was getting rubbed. I couldn't believe he was taking it so far as to touch my starfish. "You gonna gimme this?" I had to nod like Tiffany. "Is that my ass? You gonna give me this little butthole?" All I could do was smile lewdly for him.

"Open your ass up. Look at that pretty asshole." Inexplicably, I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart. "You got a great ass. I'm gonna stick my cock up there. You want me to fuck your ass?"

Trapped in my role I giggled like her, "Of course I want you to fuck my ass." What had come over me? It was her words but I was repeating them so enthusiastically.

Mark slapped my cheeks again and I mewled like the slut, "Oh, hmm, oh." I had to.

"She's never offered her ass. Never! I suppose India does it all the time?" I affirmed the truth of it. More to boast than for the sake of honesty. I didn't share that she was trying to take my virginity: the anal cherry that I was withholding from my wife, the one that Mark was thinking about actually taking.

Any second he would change course. A guy's ass had to be too ugly to fuck. We were friends. He was married.

I thought more about that last excuse. A married guy had no reason to get any on the side - if he were satisfied.

Next, I tried one last ditch effort to dissuade Mark from exacting his due revenge, "What would Tiffany think if she saw you right now? With your cock hard and aimed right at a guy's hairy ass?"

The thought shocked him back to reality for just a second, "She'd be glad it wasn't pointed at hers. She'd turn and walk away and pretend it never happened while she baked a cake or something."

India never baked. She didn't do any of the devotional things wives do to make their husbands happy. Even the plentiful sex was more for her.

I suddenly had a little twinge of anger at India. She was always touching my sphincter. Trying to get me to like it. Building up associations of nether stimulation with blowjobs. It was her fault I was in this position.

I was angry at Mark too. It was feeling more and more like he was actually going to fuck my ass and wasn't just performing. He really should just jerk off more.

And Tiffany! Why didn't she take her wifely duty even more seriously? Baking was insufficient.

And wasn't spreading her legs enough for them?

All that anger spilled out into my words. I was a fool, "Well I know she doesn't let you ream her ass like a slut."

"You think my wife's not fun? Well maybe she doesn't. But you just convinced me that we're going to have a little more fun ourselves. I was gonna stop the video, but now I want to see it through to the end. I wonder what else that whore is gonna do?

I wondered how the video would progress too. What would I have to do?

He rubbed my ring again, resuming his mimicking of the video, "You got a great ass. Your ass is incredible. I'm gonna stick my cock up it. I'm gonna fuck that ass. You want that?" Slap. "Is that it?" Slap. "Hmmm? Yea? Yea?"

I was wrong to have insulted our sweet Tiffany. I deserved it. I copied the actress, "Of course I want you to fuck my ass."

Mark pressed the blunt end of his cock where his thumb had been. He circled it around thinking it would slide in easily. "Oh baby, that's right."

The couple in the video were both moaning in pleasure over and over as he fucked her royaly.

Frustrated, Mark grabbed a jar of vaseline from his workbench. I looked back to see him applying gobs to his angry cock. I saw the blonde ho looking back too. She was smiling so I did too.

Then it was too real. Mark's cock entered my forbidden hole two sudden inches at a time. It was an assault. It was uncomfortably quick. Yet it was strangely good. India had been right all along. All those times I refused to let her plug me I would've liked it.

Slutty Tiffany in the movie moaned. I moaned truthfully along with her. Mark groaned in pleasure as well. Then I heard the sound that froze my heart: I heard India cooing from across the room.

Mark and I jerked our heads back toward the door to the house to see India and Tiffany standing there wide eyed.

Mark was shocked to see Tiffany as he stammered, "It's not what it looks like."

My eyes locked with Tiffany's in horror. She gasped and ran back into the house, lamely saying that she needed to put some packages away.

But India wasn't at all inclined toward denial, "That's so hot! Keep going Mark. I'll smooth it over with Tiffany later. You just keep fucking my husband's girly ass."

He grinned under her spell, "If you say so." He had barely begun before, but his thrusting began in earnest now. Mark buried himself all the way, pushing on my guts. It hurt, not too much, but I still grunted in response.

India sauntered over. She slapped my ass, adding to the red handprint already there, "I told you Randy." She snapped Tiffany's panties adding, "Nice thong. Though you should've brought the pair I bought you. The pink flowery ones."

I looked into her eyes, pleading with her not to tell Mark any more. Pleading with her to believe me. "I didn't plan it. It was a bet. Just a stupid bet that I lost..."

She laughed scornfully, "A bet is when you lose a hundred dollars."

She walked around behind the back of the couch, taking my face in her hands and piercing my eyes with hers, "But Randy, getting sodomized on the sofa is not just about a bet. There's more to it than that. For it to go here, somewhere deep inside you had to want it. There had to be a plan."

India kissed me deeply. Then she looked to Mark who was still reaming my ass rhythmically, "So Mark, how did my plan go? Did he defend the 'angelic' Tiffany's virtue? Did he place her high on a celestial pedestal like always?"

Mark grabbed my hips, pulling me back onto his fucking cock, "It never really got that far. He was more in disbelief. Well, maybe a little. But he took the bait just like you said - he was totally pretending like it was just because he lost a bet, and totally loving every second of it."

India nibbled my earlobe, "Admit it Randy. You like it. Don't you? I see how hard your cock is, waving back and forth with every see-saw motion."

I arched my back, driving my bum back into Mark's hips, "Yes! You were right. I love it."

I rested my head against India's neck while he drilled me, "How? How did you get Mark to go along with it?"

"Oh, that was easy. You see, sweet Tiffany never does anal. She's never even sucked a dick. And poor Mark here was desperate, not even locking himself in the basement bathroom was enough to provide relief. Too much fear of getting caught." Her description of his jerk off sessions didn't match what he'd told me.

India revealed more, more about her and Mark setting this up, "He wasn't so keen on seeing your face as you sucked his cock. And fucking you was only a little less objectionable."

I was so confused, I stared into India's dark eyes, then speaking to Mark I asked, "What about her throwing up the first time, and the mints, and the spit rag?"

He slapped my ass, "It's an art to mix the truth with the conceivable. And it's the finishing touches that make a lie believable. I haven't seen a pretty pair of lips on my cock since India did it all those years ago. A man can only live on memories for so long."

India kissed me deeply again while Mark continued pleasuring my ass. "So Randy, here's the deal...Mark here will let you suck his cock and fuck your ass regularly, as long as I blow him once in awhile too. Tiffany will forget about today and she'll never find out about future trysts."

She stroked my face with long manicured fingers, "But it's up to you. I've never cheated and will never be with another man unless it's what you want. It is what you want, isn't it? To watch?" It was her turn to look into my eyes, waiting.

I could barely get the words out fast enough, "I'll do it!" Then I played my hand, "On one important condition..." I figured they would agree. And if they resisted, well I had a video of Mark telling me all kinds of unflattering lies about Tiffany. Furthermore, my scheming manipulative wife India would come off as no angel either.

Mark yanked me upright, slamming his balls against my own at an ever increasing rate now. My asshole had loosened up considerably, and my leaky dick was just as ready as Mark's to deliver its creamy load.

India stared at my primed cock, enthralled for the first time in a long time. Hypnotised, she murmured, absent in mind, "Anything Randy. Whatever condition you want."

I felt his big cock swell and throb and it pushed me over the edge. I grabbed my own cock, jerking wildly, and came all over the sofa that had never seen sodomy until today.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
683 Followers
12