Sofia The Runner Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack goes to town and Sofia gets a visitor in the night.
2.3k words
4.45
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Chapter 3 

The sun is attempting to crack the horizon when Jack, fully clothed, pokes Hank in the ribs and motions for him to join him outside. Hank pries himself, reluctantly, from Sofia's arms and stands, stretching both downward and upward before padding out to meet Jack. 

"Hank, I need to go to town, and I need you to stand watch with Sofia while I am gone. I doubt she will want to move about much but there is warm stew in the pot and bread on the table for you both. I should be back before nightfall if not then tomorrow evening." 

Hank softly grumbles and dances on his pads a couple times. It is his acknowledgement of his assigned tasks, and he willingly accepts his duties. Jack pats Hank on the side and sets off for town, his weapons secure, knowing he is about to risk it all. But if successful, the chances of Sofia being discovered to be a runner will be greatly reduced. He grasps the reins to his sled and begins the trek. 

Jack arrives in town around noon. Entering the tavern, he takes a seat at a table in a dark corner. He is approached by the large breasted woman that operates the establishment. She is dressed in what some nowadays would call a dirndl, exposing her cavern like cleavage and emphasizing her wide hips. 

"God strike me dead if it isn't Mr. Jack from the blue hollow mountain! What in the lord's realm brings you into this cesspool of humanity?" she bellows. 

Jack grins at Maggie and yanks her big ass down onto his lap. 

"Well, you nosy big assed gorgeous woman, I just couldn't stay away from you for another minute." Jack says to her while grabbing a large handful of her voluptuous ass. 

They laugh heartily and then catch up for a bit. Maggie senses that Jack is being a bit cagy and fetches him a pint of ale before looking him in the eyes and quietly asking for the real reason he is in town. 

"I need to see the fixer, Maggie. Trust me, the less you know the better. Is he available?" 

Maggie stares at him for a second and shifts from one ass cheek to the other before leaning close to Jack's face. She came just a few millimeters from swallowing Jack's face between her double Ds and whispers... 

"He can be available around 4 pm today...of course that's up to you mountain man. How bad do you need to see him?" 

She runs her finger down Jacks nose, over his lips and chin. She kisses him softly and says... 

"Finish your pint and meet me upstairs, room 11. We can while away the time getting reacquainted." 

Jack eyes her hungrily as she sashays her wide ass around the bar. She tells the younger lass serving as the bartender that she will be occupied for the next couple of hours. 

Sarah, the younger version of Maggie, although not anywhere as big as her mother, is quite a stunner. Jack has often admired her from his stool at the bar but never coaxed her into a sexual escapade. It is easier and less of a chore to just pay the working girls the 3 jingles for an hour romp then to sweet talk her for hours and days. He's just not that into taking on a second wife. And now with Sofia, he has no time for any such extracurricular activities. 

Maggie heads up the garish staircase and rounds the corner at the top, untying her servers' apron and dropping it on the top step. Jack downs the last of his ale, slamming the mug on the table. He saunters past the bar, eyeing Sarah, who smiles back at him and asks... 

"Hey Jack. It's been too long. When are you going to make me a respectable woman?" 

Jack stops and smiles his most devious grin before saying... 

"Miss Sarah, I would move heaven and earth to squirrel you away from this insanity and fetch you up on my mountain. You are just too much of a city girl sweetness!" 

Sarah, smiles big and blushes, knowing deep inside she wants the large rough mountain man to ravish her in the biblical way! 

"Jack, you are so my kind of man. Can't I coax you to stay with me every now and then?" 

"Very tempting indeed my dear. I'll ponder that thought as I take care of some delicate business this trip. Maybe next time I'm in town my sugar!" 

Jack blows her a kiss and she grabs it out of the air and smashes it onto her gorgeous left tit/heart. She watches Jack as he bounds up the stairs, stopping to pick up her mother's apron, and disappears down the hallway to room 11. She is well aware that he is going to be enjoying some rough hard sex with her mom. 

"It's ok she ponders. A girl can dream can't she!" she says to no one but herself. 

Jack and Maggie always enjoy each other whenever he gets to town and this visit is no different. Both in the six-decade range, it is not so amazing that they are so compatible and love the same things. Absolute raunchy hot vicious sex. Neither has anyone else to answer to and both do enjoy a vast variety of partners. Jack especially loves Maggie openly because she doesn't ask him for anything. Just to spend some time together and well, she does love the way he can simply make her orgasm, over and over, in many different ways. 

Although, every time Jack shows up, Maggie always uses room 11 for their sexual encounters. Room 11 happens to be directly over the bar and Sarah is convinced Maggie does it on purpose, just to tease her. 

The outrageous noises, the bedposts sliding across the floor and the banging, let alone the muffled moaning and groaning, which goes on for over an hour. 

Sarah gets so wet and horny, she quickie fucks the first male patron that glances her way. Once she hears her mother have her second or third orgasm, and depending on how busy the tavern is, she is determined to get laid! 

She puts out a sign on the bar that says, 'Back in 15 minutes" and basically grabs a man's hand and drags him into the storage room behind the bar. She deviously rips open his trousers, yanks out his cock and sucks it for a few minutes. 

"You man enough to fuck my juicy pussy with that cock, Mr?" 

Never has she been told no as she hikes up her skirt and slides her tight wet slit around his stiff cock. The guys are somewhat stunned as they rarely, if ever in life get handled by a gorgeous cum starved vixen. Sarah rides them fast and hard, moaning and groaning as her mind concentrates on Jack, imagining she has climbed atop his large strong torso, fucking him viciously as he ravishes her. 

None of these guys ever last more than 2 minutes with Sarah. She hammers her juicy pussy on their cock, clenching her ass hard, gripping them tightly between her engorged lips, milking every drop of hot cum from them for her deviant erotic pleasure. 

They pump their hot load inside her and as their cock shrinks and falls out of her, she loves the feel of warm cum running down her inner thighs, which keeps her sane as she returns to the bar and suffers through orgasms three, four, and five. Sarah never does the same guy twice. You get one chance with her. She loves the variety and acting in such a slutty way, hoping one day, Jack will be the one that sends her to her most passionate and sensual dreamscape, for ever and ever. 

Back at the cabin, Sofia sleeps, dreaming, moaning softly and writhing about.  

She dreams she is running, and a dark shadow chases her. The shadow holds something in its hand. She wakes startled, sitting up, her heart pounding from the stress of being chased. 

Hank, who had taken up residence at the front door, stirs as he hears her struggling to breathe. He pads over and licks her face, understanding the girl is struggling. 

Hank looks in her eyes and sees the fear. He cocks his head from side to side and whimpers. He nuzzles her neck and her arm. His way of saying, I'm here for you. Sofia hugs his neck till her shaking subsides. 

She rises and shuffles to the hearth. Scooping out bowls of stew, they sit together and eat slowly this time. Sofia shares her bread with Hank. 

Hank sniffs at the bowl...but he understands the horrendous condition she is in. He pushes it back towards her and whimpers as if to say...you eat first. 

Sofia sees his act of kindness and gives his ears a scratch.  

"Eat good boy Hank."  

They share the meal and Hank lays at her feet, ever the protector! Sofia passes out in a food coma. 

Hank slides up beside her and licks her face until she wakes. He pushes her towards Jacks big fluffy bed, as if to say..."Go ahead. It will be alright." 

Half-awake she drops onto the bed, sore and tired, falling into the deepest sleep. Having never slept in a real bed, she dreams of heavenly things. So much so that she experiences an angel in spirit form floating over her, lightly tapping her with a wand with a star on the end. The same vision that was chasing her before.  

The vision speaks to her, telling her that she is safe. That she is a chosen one, and there is deep meaning in her life ahead. The power in the wand heals her open wounds, although, careful to leave the scars as a reminder of her past and the motivation for her to become true to herself and the downtrodden. 

Hank also sees the spirit and slowly backs away, growling and snarling. He is torn, as her protector, but senses the power of this floating form. The angel speaks to Hank. 

"Sir Hank, it is I, Ori! The father has sent you to your people as an angel, in this form so they can easily understand. You know this and now it is time for you to become a defender of all the downtrodden. Your task is to be true to this young freedom fighter that you and Sir Jack have taken in. The almighty is counting on you once again!" 

The vision reaches out and taps Hank on the head with the wand. Hank feels the energy flow through his body, and he howls loudly, professing his loyalty to once again Jack, and now this sweet young woman that he knows is destined to do great things for humanity. 

And with that the vision is gone. Hank watches the glow of light surrounding Sofia fade. He nuzzles her shoulder as he crawls alongside her. Sofia reaches out and kisses Hank on his nose, while wrapping her arm around him. They both sleep soundly for 12 hours straight. 

Jack quietly slinks down the staircase back into the tavern. He sits at the bar, hoping that Sarah will not embarrass him with her forwardness about her desires for him. Of course, that is nothing but wishful thinking as she slowly glides toward him with that hungry look in her eyes. 

"Gee Jack, I guess you worked yourself up quite a thirst for the last hour, huh?" 

"Sarah darling, you know your momma loves the attention and you know our age difference is too much of an obstacle sweety." 

Sarah listens to Jack, and she melts, hearing only his words like, darling, and sweety. She slides his fresh mug of ale in front of him and strokes her hand up his arm, pressing her firm tits against him. She coos and kisses him on the cheek, pleading in his ear. 

"Please Jack, take me please. I want you so badly inside me. I want you to make me a real woman. I want your babies growing inside me darling!" 

Jack shivers at her breathy words she so expertly whispers to him and forcefully slides his arm from her grip. He takes in her deliciousness and licks his lips. He lets out a sigh and tells Sarah that one day he will take her upstairs and provide cure for all that she needs and desires, biblically! 

Sarah again slides in close to him, reaching on her tip toes, she grabs his beard and presses her lips to his. Her tongue slides inside his mouth and she violently strokes it fast and hard. She bites his lip and looks him in the eye. 

"You fucking promise me that you meant what you just said, or I will cut you throat!" 

Jack looks this small woman in the eyes and can tell she means business. He reaches around and grabs her ass hard, causing her eyes to bulge and making the fire in her burn hotter. 

"I promise you filthy sexy cum slut. And don't you ever bite me again or I will drag you down to the livery and have every hard dick in this town fuck that nasty pussy!" 

"Oh Jack," Sarah gins. "I love it when you talk that way to me. Now go take care of your business and dream naughty about me darling!" 

Jack shakes his head and rises from the bar, he gulps his ale down and slams the mug on the bar, just as Maggie is descending the staircase. 

"You ready?" 

Maggie nods and states that the Fixer is available. They leave the pub through the back door and walk gingerly down the alley. The rear of the stable is open, and they enter the furrier's shop where the Fixer is finishing up a giant plow horse's shoe. He looks at Maggie and Jack, nodding towards his office. They enter the small dark room and wait for the small gruff man.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers