Sofia's Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

"What is a 'money shot'?" Sofia asked.

"The 'money shot' is the cum shot." Mike explained. "In this particular scene, because they'll finish in the doggy position, Jordi will cum on Luna's ass and back."

"Oh! I see." Sofia replied.

"Jordi? Luna? Ready to wrap it up?" Mike asked. "Jordi? On my cue!"

"Okay." Luna responded. Jordi just nodded.

"Here we go!" Mike said. "Count us in!"

"Scene 4, Take 25, Quasarman directing!" the same crewman used the clapperboard again.

"Action!" Mike shouted.

Jordi inserted his cock into Luna's pussy. He grabbed Luna by her waist and began thrusting slowly. Eventually, Jordi increased the intensity and speed of his thrusts. Luna also increased the volume of her moans. Mike gave the signal for the 'money shot'. Jordi pulled his cock out and ejaculated all over Luna's ass and back.

"Cut!" Mike shouted. "And that's a wrap! Great work, you two! Maybe, an AVN for best couples scene!"

Everyone cheered and clapped as it has been a very long day for Mike, Alan and the crew.

"Thanks Mike!" Jordi said.

"Yup! Thanks Mike!" Luna echoed the same sentiment.

The make-up girl came out of the backroom with two towels. She gave one to Jordi and the other to Luna. Both Luna and Jordi wiped down their bodies.

"I'm gonna hit the shower. You coming?" Luna asked Jordi.

"Sure!" Jordi replied. "Sofia? I'll be right back!" He winked at her.

"Yeah. Okay." Sofia replied.

Luna and Jordi headed into the backroom. Sofia could hear the shower come on and the giggling and laughter began.

"Hey, Sofia? Come with me." Mike said.

"Where are we going?" Sofia replied.

"We are going to see Alan!" Mike said.

"Okay." Sofia replied.

As Sofia followed Mike to the front, they passed the backroom. Sofia glanced inside and through the steam of the shower glass, she made out that Jordi and Luna were still being intimate.

"Holy shit!" Sofia thought to herself. "Pornstars are like fucking rabbits!"

As they reached the front, Sofia saw Alan with a magnifying glass in his hand and he was examining the photos.

"Hey Alan! How are they?" Mike asked.

"They are great! Especially the ones taken by Sofia!" Alan exclaimed. He turned to Sofia and asked, "Are you sure you have any formal photography training?"

"I dabbled a little when I was younger but no, I don't have any formal training." Sofia replied.

"Let me have a look!" Mike asked.

"Sure! Come over! You too, Sofia!" Alan replied.

Both Mike and Sofia headed towards Alan. Alan gave the magnifying glass to Mike. Mike looked at the pictures and smiled.

"They are very good!" Mike said. "Here Sofia! Have a look at your work."

Mike handed the glass to Sofia. Sofia took a look and smiled herself.

"Not bad for amateur!" Sofia said.

"Don't count yourself short, lady!" Alan exclaimed. "If you want a change in career, come see me! I could definitely use someone with your talent!"

Sofia started to blush and replied, "Thanks Alan!"

"Hey! I have an idea! Why don't we all go out for a late supper? Sofia? You in?" Mike asked.

"I'm not sure. Let me check my cell to see where my husband is. I think he's supposed to come back tonight. Excuse me." Sofia replied.

"Sure. Sure. Take your time. We're not ready yet." Mike added.

Sofia made her way outside again. She ran into a few crew members outside. They were requesting autographs and selfies.

"Gimme a sec, guys! I have to make an important call!" Sofia explained.

Sofia pulled out her cell phone. She turned it on and looked at the screen. No missed calls. No texts. Nothing from Joe.

"That's odd." Sofia thought to herself. "Usually, he'll sent me a text to see how I was doing. Looks like I'm going out tonight!"

Sofia put her cell phone away and headed for the crew.

"Alright guys! Who wants a selfie?" Sofia asked excitedly.

Every crew member pulled out his cell phone. One crew member even went inside the studio to get the others that were dismantling the set. Pretty soon, flashes were going on and off. Sofia was also busy signing autographs. The crew members were indeed very happy.

After the session, Sofia went inside. She saw Mike and Alan.

"So, how was it?" Mike asked.

"Like the paparazzi but your guys seem to have a lot more control. They were great!" Sofia replied.

"That's great to hear!" Mike exclaimed. "See? Porn people are cool. And in my opinion, porn people are better behaved than those Hollywood types! Present company excluded, of course!"

"Thank you kindly!" Sofia said as she smiled. "So, what's for dinner?"

End of Chapter 2.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers
12