Solatium Ch. 01

Story Info
One of Winivere's mates, November, gets a glimpse of her.
3k words
3.85
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November

Saint Eden's Private Academy for the Mystic. A sprawling campus hidden by magic somewhere in Vermont's wild beauty. 19th century gothic architecture settled peacefully in a bubble of enchanted forest. The many layers of spelled barriers surrounding the academy ensure humans never run the risk of stumbling upon the school. For all the human world knows, the miles of land owned by the academy is nothing but forests and rolling hills. The place radiated with proud ancient power... blah blah blah. I'll save you the brochure introduction to one of the most pretentious institutions to ever be created. If you ask me, it's just a glorified four-year daycare where supernatural brats, aged eighteen to twenty-one years old, learn how to control their powers before being allowed into the real world.

I guess I should include myself with the rest of the populace on campus seeing as how I don't have the best track record for controlling my powers. But that was where the similarities end between me and them. I don't have anyone sending me an outrageous monthly allowance. There is no one waiting for orders on the other end of my phone calls. My summer was being spent here, not at the Alps or Maldives. No, I was just an asshole who'd nearly destroyed a human police station when my powers awakened. It was the Head Master who had found me after the incident and offered asylum. I had to attend and graduate from Saint Eden's in exchange for freedom. It was the fact that I lived eighteen years without any knowledge of magic or anything else of this world that ultimately saved my sorry ass. I should have been more grateful for the Head Master's generosity, but I was perpetually so fucking uninterested in anything the academy had to offer, I showed my gratitude by being a pain in his ass. I actually looked forward to our lengthy talks in his office, but lately he's been so busy nothing I did warranted me an audience with the old man.

So, it goes without saying that I was bored out my fucking mind at the moment in one of the most prestigious schools in the supernatural community. The blonde werewolf clinging onto my arm wasn't doing it for me. My gargoyle didn't even glance her way as he lounged lazily within me. Not surprising. Ever since he made his grand entrance last year, I haven't gotten any action because the bastard refused to let me touch anyone. I'm not a virgin by any means, but the asshole was saving himself for someone. Saving us. I'd fought at first because the female students around campus were part of a whole new league, I was ready to be a player of, but I'd quickly learned not to push him. When my gargoyle said no, it meant hell no. So, I was painfully blue balled and surrounded by beautiful women every day. Like today.

I had been invited to hangout by the fountain at the quad by a group of hot cheerleaders and a few guys from the swim team. Six cheerleaders in their tiny uniforms crowded around me with the collective intrigue of drywall. At least some of the swim guys were funny. Kind of. Honestly, the me from before the academy would have sooner jumped off a cliff than hang out with preppy yuppies like them. Times have changed, sink or swim, right? Play the part, regain control, claim the prize, haul ass to freedom.

The group around me laughed at something I said. Did I tell a joke? You could hold a loaded gun to my dick, and I wouldn't be able to tell you whatever the fuck we were talking about. My mind was miles away from here. This school that was hailed as one of the greatest, most coveted institutions in the Veiled world, yet it could have been a pig farm for all I cared. The blonde pressed herself further against my arm, showing off her impressive cleavage in vain. My gargoyle snorted and turned his lethargic ass away from her. I hated him. He flipped me off.

"November!" A familiar voice calls out. I didn't need to look up to know who it was. Altair Windvale. I find myself with a genuine half smile as my one real friend here makes his way towards us. Tousled snow-white hair, pale skin, disturbingly icy-blue eyes, fine symmetrical features. Those are the first things people usually noticed about Altair. His massive height and well-defined muscles were usually next. The fucker was equally attractive as he was huge. It didn't hurt that he had a naturally friendly disposition, one that instantly disarmed everyone around him. A real Prince Charming. I'd never thought I'd be cool with a pretty boy like Altair before. It seemed life didn't like giving me many choices. We were put together as roommates our first year here. I was a huge asshole to him for no reason, but that instantly changed the second he took a punch for me in a cafeteria fight. He didn't even flinch before launching himself into the brawl. Later on, in the Head Master's office, I asked him why he involved himself. The crazy bastard just grinned at me and said, 'it looked like fun.' We've been as thick as thieves since.

"Altair," I greeted the sea wyvern with a fist bump.

"Heard there's quite a commotion involving a group of new transfers in front of the girls' dormitories," Altair begins with a gleam in his eyes. He enjoyed chaos as much as I do. Of course, I'm already walking before he continues. "Apparently it's an issue over the girls not properly being in uniform."

"They probably thought they could get away with something too small, tight, and transparent" I reply, rolling my eyes. Our uniforms weren't too bad, but it didn't seem to stop some entitled supers from trying to bend the policy. It was mostly the girls trying to show off more legs or cleavage whenever they could. This was hardly newsworthy, but I was curious about something. I found it odd there were new transfer students. The semester began weeks ago, so Saint Eden accepting anyone at this point was a pretty big deal. The academy never took in transfers.

We made our way to the girls' dormitory building like hounds on a scent. There was a small crowd just outside of the entrance. Members of the student council were there. Shit. The council hardly bothered dealing with students directly, usually sending others to do their dirty work. This was already the most interesting thing to happen all semester. We hurried our pace.

Altair lead us through the wall of spectators, landing us nearly front and center of the audience. A redheaded witch stood on my other side. The crowd stood in a half circle facing the dorm building and council members. There were four members, including the president, Augustine Runesbare, flanked by about seven of their followers in total. Augustine stood towering over three females.

My eyes widened as they trailed over the three figures. Altair whistled lowly beside me.

The first girl I looked over was on the left side of the trio, her tiny frame stood sideways so I could see her profile easily. Delicate fae features, clear porcelain skin, and pretty angled eyes that spoke of Asian descent. Shoulder length black hair dipped in blue brushed against her white button up and large academy cardigan. The girl's tie was loose, the knot hung over her breasts. The pleated black skirt, or what should have been a skirt, was an interesting altered creation. A side portion of the material was removed to expose tight black shorts. Beneath that, dark red fishnet stockings paired with the uniform knee length socks. Were those tattoos on her legs? Hot. At least she wore the right shoes. Tiny black loafers adorned her feet. I nearly chuckled when I noticed the little badass was working on a lollipop in her mouth.

The second girl my eyes took in stood on the right side of the trio. She stood facing the other two with her arms crossed. Long corn silk hair twisted in a messy ponytail, angular features, and light olive skin gave her effortless yet regal beauty. There was an eery similarity in her and the first girl's features despite the race difference. This one was the tallest of the group and looked incredibly bored. From here I could make out hooded blue eyes adding a sleepy element to her arsenal. My eyes travelled down her lithe form, expecting a uniform violation. Nothing. If you counted her wearing the male version of the uniform as nothing. It was obviously tailored because it fit her perfectly and had a certain shape that was nonexistent on any of us. Blondie made it look good.

My gaze slid over to the last girl. My gargoyle rose so fast; he'd nearly toppled over. The third girl was taller than the first but shorter than their blonde companion. I was directly behind her so I couldn't catch her profile, but I didn't mind. My eyes slowly drank her in from the bottom up. Dark thigh high socks covered shapely legs. The unaltered skirt hugged her perfectly, giving way to a slightly snug dark red sweater. I paused to admire her perfect hourglass figure. Slender and toned, but curvy in all the right fucking places. I looked up and bit back a pained groan. The sexiest head of curls I'd ever seen took up my entire line of focus. Wild, unruly, whisky colored tresses of varying shades shone in the sunlight. Her spiraling curls and waves ranged from pale gold to warm bronze to rich umber. They were held captive in a high ponytail, the poor hair tie looked to be straining. With every little movement of the girl's head, the curls bounced and swayed with abandon. My fists clenched with the need to touch her glossy locks, to yank the hair tie off, to press my face against her hair and inhale her scent. My mouth salivated at the thought of trailing my tongue across the sliver of rich tawny skin exposed beneath that skirt.

What the fuck?

Then, I realized what was happening. I was aroused. I mean, it's not an impossible feat, but I was fighting off a raging boner with just this view to work with. I was fucking aroused. So was my gargoyle. The bastard was practically humping the walls inside my mind. I could have wept with unbridled joy at the realization. We finally wanted someone.

"I will not repeat myself. The two of them need to adhere to the uniform policy or they will be facing repercussions. This is your only warning." Augustine's toneless voice commanded the air. My attention snapped back to the present. The third female cocked her head to the side. Her hair was so long, the ponytail swept along the end of her spine. The girl moved. Swiftly and confidently, she made her way around Augustine. I couldn't catch a glimpse of her face as she surrounded the warlock. Augustine watched her with a confused frown. When the girl returned to her original spot, she let out a low whistle.

"What?" Augustine barked, a muscle in his jaw twitched. He was obviously at wit's end with my mystery girl.

"I was just admiring your strength. It takes a really strong person to live with such a huge stick up their ass like you do. Were you born with that bad boy? Is it mahogany?"

Silence.

Altair bent over, howling with unrestrained laughter. The sound of it echoed. Augustine didn't blink.

"You bitch!" Sascha Blanc, the council's vampire treasurer, lunged at the girl. Big mistake. Before she could even touch the transfer student, Sascha was facedown on the ground. Her arm held high over her. A foot was pressed between her shoulder blades. It happened so fast; the new girl didn't even seem to move a muscle.

No one laughed.

"You just insulted the student council president and attacked the treasurer! We'll see that you are removed from the- ahh!" The vice president, Charity Fennec, was stopped mid threat. She had taken all of one step forward before Blondie was in her face. The cross dresser had her hands in her pockets in a casual stance, yet her body radiated with violent tension. She blew a gum bubble in Charity's face. The resounding pop was loud.

Fishnets crunched down on her lollipop, but otherwise made no moves.

"Well, this was fun. We'd love to continue this welcoming committee's ice breaker, but, we're super tired. I'd like to get settled in soon. Our classes do start tomorrow, you know, Mr. President. So, let me help you speed this along, okay? First, we have read the extensive uniform policy prior to arriving here. If you review it again, you'll find that though my sisters' uniforms are unconventional, they are not in violation. If you need to find the text I'm referring to, please see section III, subsection H, lines four through eighteen. Second, I did not insult your excellency. I gave an abstract compliment. If you find that insulting, I apologize. I'll be more than happy to write you a flattering report on your more positive attributes. You have many, Mr. President. Third, I did not attack anyone. I have about two dozen witnesses that should agree with me when I say that I was lunged at by a council member and reacted in self-defense. Section VII, subsection F, lines two through ten. It is within my rights to handle any threats to my well-being, yes? You may have her evaluated by a medical expert if you doubt me when I say that no harm came to her. Well, besides a wounded ego, maybe. Now, may we please enter the dormitory building? Or should we follow you to the Head Master's office right away?"

Augustine stared down at the girl, wide eyed. Her head only reached his chest, yet she might as well have been a giant gazing down at him. He blinked. Astonishment and something I couldn't name washed over his features. He glanced down at Sascha. Then he looked over to Charity. His expression never changed as he softly shook his head.

"You're right. This was handled poorly and, in hindsight, could have been easily avoided. There is no reason to take this debacle to Head Master Chantman. Please accept our sincerest apologies. We hope you three do not hold the student council, or the academy, to this abysmally displayed standard." Without another word, Augustine offered a small nod and vanished in a flash of light. He hauled ass. The strongest student at Saint Eden's Academy just left with his tail between his legs after apologizing.

There was an awkward tension in the air as the rest of the council members, and their lackeys, stared at the three girls. I could smell their apprehension from here. It was like they were facing off with natural disaster with no direction on how to proceed. None of the spectators knew what to do either. We'd never seen anything like this.

"That's a new record, Winivere. You scared the poor warlock off." Blondie the Cross Dresser finally spoke, her voice low and soft. It held a musical quality, supporting my fae lineage theory. She stepped away from Charity and crossed her arms. "You owe me coffee for a week, Sylvie."

Fishnets, Sylvie, rolled her eyes with a shrug. "Thanks for that, Winivere. You know she's going to be a pain in the ass about it too."

"Did you hear my ovaries explode earlier? That white boy was unrealistically hot." My mystery girl, Winivere, replied. She didn't care that we all could hear her. Her ponytail swayed hypnotically as she finally released Sascha. She hopped over Sascha's body easily and began walking toward the dorms. The other two followed without question. Did she say they were sisters earlier? No one stopped them as the tiny trio disappeared into the building without a glance back.

I wanted to follow her. I wanted to ask her if she had a boyfriend. I wanted to tell her she no longer had one unless it was me. I wanted to ask her to pick a realm to get hitched in. I wanted to review possible baby names. My gargoyle was swooning.

"I'm pretty sure I just found my mate," Altair finally spoke once we were back in our room after the ordeal. He had a dazed expression. My head snapped in his direction. A growl escaped my mouth before I could stop it.

"Winivere is mine." Two voices left my mouth.

"Not her, dickhead. Chill. Her friend, the perfect little thing in fishnets." He bit his lip; a faraway look held his face captive. Ah. Instantly, my body relaxed. I would have hated to kill him. Super inconvenient business. "Did you peak the ink on her legs? Fuck. I would give my left nut to be that lollipop, Nov." He was serious.

"Altair, I say this with all the grave seriousness in all the realms. If I don't meet and fuck Winivere as soon as supernaturally possible, I will become a mass murderer. My dick and balls will shrivel up and die, I'll go insane, and I will kill a bunch of people to avenge my unborn children."

"I'll survive your Apocalypse, though, right?" He asked casually from his bed. I shook my head.

"No. Sadly, you found your mate. So, if I don't get any, you die first. Sorry bro."

"Can I at least fuck the fishnets off Sylvie before I go? I did not take that right hook for you last year for nothing." We were tossing a baseball back and forth at this point. I threw it back to him.

"Fine. One last fuck before you part with this world."

"I'm not going to lie, that Winivere chick is a badass, Nov. I was actually scared of her at some point."

"I need to meet her tomorrow." I replied.

"You need to fuck her tomorrow." Altair corrected. We exchanged feral grins.