All Comments on 'Sold!'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You might want to consider a proofreader or editor to increase the enjoyment of the read.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 2 years ago

That was great. Now Ben needs some more background, there needs to be some conflict. Maybe he asks for things she's afraid of? Apparently she curious about women?

CommanderBelpenCommanderBelpenover 2 years agoAuthor

The next part is almost done, I should submit it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am a bit confused with the timing. He takes her somewhere and has two girls make love to Kim and he is jerking off somewhere else. Then it appears that Kim is now a week later with the pressure off and she has paid off some debts. The next thing the limo shows up again and they have dinner as some kind of "second installment" as she tells her master of her week? He tells her that she agreed to be his slave for the week, but wasn't that last week? Now, he wants her to be his slave because he has had a crush on her since high school? What happened during the week that she initially agreed to be a slave? I do hope the next chapter sheds some light to this (at least to me) confusing timing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sold Series Info