All Comments on 'Sold for Her Pleasure'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Guys who get off

on this, really do need to check what pills are available to treat their disorder. A fantasy about mental cruelty to someone you're supposed to care about.

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227about 3 years ago
Freedom of Expression from both

I wrote here for a while years back and never did seem to take such abusive comments. A shame that the internet affords some to hide behind the anonymous handle and leave non constructive criticism. The effort it takes to craft a story, to take either real life situations or develop a fantasy and then share it for free with people whom like to read is time consuming and possibly a stepping stone for longer exposes. The crafting of this story, the layout of chapters, a flow that has a perfect timeline, and the consequences of what a d/s relationship could lead too, for it is still underground not main stream were excellently portrayed in this story. Bravo for the writer to continue for this is the third or fourth time some anonymous person berated the story for no apparent reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

It never ceases to amaze me how often you see a good F/m story on here get slated and any sort of male submission derided or referred to as mental illness.

Remember, Kinkshaming just means that you're interested but don't want to admit it.

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago
re - freedom of expression

Well isn't it implicit that it works both ways? The author can write what they want and a commentator can respond with what they want. You like it this story, I find it okish. But no I don't like the abusively unrealistic bdsm stories involving dehumanising humiliation and will comment adversely on them if I feel like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES