Sold for Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard desperately tried to shout that he knew who he belonged to, but his protestations came out muffled and garbled by the gag and no-one took the slightest notice. He'd left it too late, thinking that his Goddess had forsaken him, only to find now that he had, indeed been stolen without Her knowledge. His mood soared for a moment at the thought that She had no hand in this, until he realised, She would never know what had happened to him and may be at home alone, Her texts unanswered, thinking he'd left without even saying goodbye. Oh, my poor, sweet Mistress! No matter what he had to do, he would escape and come back to Her. He vowed it with all his heart.

The bidding had started, and as Richard had feared, his unconscious following of commands had made him very popular indeed and a bidding frenzy ensued. At first there were about ten serious bidders, including two via the phone, and he allowed himself to hope that maybe one of them was his Mistress, who'd found out about the theft and was trying to win him back. But those hope were dashed as one by one they dropped off until only two bidders - the huge Dom and the butch young woman with the pixie cut, Mistress Zed he presumed - remained. Dear God, he didn't want to go to either of them, but when it came to size and strength, the muscled Dom would surely be the worst option. Richard closed his eyes and waited for it to all be over.

When the final bid was accepted, Richard realised that he still didn't know who had bought him. Instead of one of the two bidders coming to the stage to claim him, he was led away by the two guards, once of whom unbuckled his gag and pocketed it. 'What's happening? Where am I going? Who bought me?' he asked in a rush to get answers. Now he was scared and confused and desperately needed to know what fate may await him as they led him to a private room along the deeply carpeted hallway from the auction.

'I hear you've been bought by a pleasure house and they want to try out the merchandise before they put you to work,' the overly familiar one smirked as he patted Richard affectionately on the ass.

Richard wanted to bolt but it was too late. They had reached the door, knocked then thrust him through, shutting it behind him. Richard stumbled forward, landing facedown, gasping into the expensive Persian rug beneath him.  

Chapter 6: Owned

The lighting was low, mainly coming from an elegant table lamp next to the chaise and, at first, all Richard could see was an expensive pair of shiny black designer heels, identifiable by their distinctive red soles. As he raised his head and pushed himself up to his knees, he found his gaze drawn up the sheer silk stockings encasing shapely calves and the butter-soft leather pencil skirt that wrapped snuggly around the womanly thighs. Richard dared not hope, but his eyes eagerly tracked up the curve of the waist and landed on the exposed cleavage of a beautiful woman. A cleavage within which nestled a tiny key on a chain. Expelling a deep breath, Richard's eyes gazed up at the face of his Goddess, his beautiful Mistress, who at this moment was gazing down at him with deep affection in Her eyes and a smirk on Her perfect lips.

'Did you miss me, pet?' She asked quietly, reaching down one beautifully manicured hand to stroke his messy hair.

'Mistress, oh, Mistress!' he almost sobbed in relief, 'You came for me!'

'Of course, silly boy. I'll always come for you. I own you. You don't think I would give up what I own so easily, do you?' And with that, She put two fingers under his chin and bade him come closer before taking his lips in a hard and heated kiss. A kiss of passion, of possession, of ownership.

Richard was exactly where he was meant to be, worshipping at the feet of his Goddess, and his moan of pleasure and pain brought another smirk of delight from his devious Mistress.

'Oh, you have suffered, haven't you? Well, sweet boy, I have enjoyed this very much and I think you have earned yourself some relief. Stand up.'

Richard climbed to his feet and stood before this beautiful vision, afraid to look away in case She would once more disappear from his life. She reached forward and took hold of his caged cock, tugging him closer and causing tingles of pleasured along his strangled flesh. Seeing his reaction, She stretched out this moment, sliding the cage as far up and down his compressed shaft as She was able, until he was both panting in pleasure and groaning in discomfort. With a light chuckle She stopped, leaving him aching in unfulfilled lust.

'Of course, I could just command you to cum for me, couldn't I boy? I need never touch you again if I choose. You have been playing close attention to my recordings, just as I ordered. I think we were all very entertained by your demonstration back there on the stage. I am very proud of you, sweet boy.'

She reached up and slowly removed the chain from around Her neck, the key stubbornly clinging between Her creamy breasts until it suddenly pulled free and was dangling before him. Holding him steady with one cool, slender hand, She slipped it into his padlock and tenderly eased it off him, putting it aside and stroking him softly to full hardness.

Bending down, She cupped his aching balls while She dropped a trail of tantalising kisses up his neck and whispered in his ear, 'Boy? Cum.'

Richard fell back to his knees and offered up his creamy cum as tribute to his Goddess, catching it in his hand to protect the opulence of his surroundings. At Mistress' raised brow and quirked smile, he blew out a breath and forced himself to lap his hand clean, being rewarded by an affectionate stroke to his jaw, which he nuzzled into gratefully.

'Such a very good boy. And now it's official,' She said, wafting the bill of sale in front of him.

'The perfect Valentine's day present - the gift of your absolute submission.'

12