Soldier Boy Deserves a Treat

Story Info
When a soldier visited, it was our duty to see to his needs.
2.2k words
4.21
7.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers

My boyfriend, Dan, announced casually at breakfast that he had invited a friend to stay. I wasn't best pleased. "Dan, it's a one bed flat. Where is he going to sleep?" Dan replied "On the sofa. He's cool with that. He has a few days leave from the army and he just needs a place to stay. You'll like him." Dan slapped my arse. "I just hope you don't like him TOO much..."

I was intrigued by this remark but when I saw Mac, I realised what Dan had meant. He was certainly a good looking guy but not one who knew it. He was tall, well built and had gorgeous dark hair and blue eyes. I was certainly attracted but I would never do anything to hurt Dan. We had been together a long time and while our sex life may have become a little less exciting over the years, we still had a good time when we did get it on and I loved him like crazy.

Mac was quite shy but fun to be around. One night we were all having a few beers and had become a little tipsy. Dan laughed "So, Mac - do you get to see a lot of action in the army, being a man in uniform and all that? And when I say action, I don't mean fighting." Mac grinned. "I haven't seen that kind of action in a while now. I'm not in one place long enough. I do miss having a regular girlfriend but I guess this is the life I've chosen." I knew there would have been girls queuing up for a one night stand with Mac but, with his shyness, he probably hadn't noticed.

I said to Dan "I should message Sheree to come over." and giggled. Dan laughed too then we looked at each other and looked at Mac. "Do it!" said Dan. Sheree is a good friend of mine. Fun, bubbly and very attractive, she is famous, or maybe infamous, for her love of men and sex. She was rumoured to have taken on the whole of the local football team after their recent win and, though I had never asked her, I suspected the rumours may be true.

I messaged her and almost instantly got the reply that she was on her way. We carried on having beers and chatting till eventually I answered a knock at the door. "Sheree! You haven't travelled here on the tube like that?!" I said. "Yep. I stood up all the way and I think some very naughty boys were looking up my skirt!" She winked at me. She is tall with very large natural boobs and a curvy body. Those boobs were only just covered by a cropped top of thin white material. It had clearly been raining as the material was wet and her breasts, with their large and currently erect nipples were very much on display. She was also wearing the shortest mini skirt I had ever seen which barely covered her large bubble butt. I wondered how many of the "naughty boys" on the tube train had had a wank at the earliest opportunity after watching those big titties wobble and jiggle on the rattling train.

I turned with a beer for her intending to introduce her to Mac but she was already sitting beside him on the sofa. His eyes were on stalks and they weren't the only things bulging out as a long, large shape had appeared in his jeans.

Dan suddenly picked up the remote and put on a porn channel. I opened my mouth to protest as, drunk as I was, I knew I had never watched porn with anyone but Dan and I was also aware of Mac's shyness. However there in close up on our large TV was a girl having her wet twat hungrily eaten and she was moaning loudly. I weakly tried to protest but my eyes were glued to the screen just like everyone else's. Dan, who must have had a few more beers than I had, slid his hands down the front of my top and into my bra. He began a slow massage of my large breasts and when he thumbed my nipples just how he knows I like it (nothing gets me wetter quicker), I couldn't help but close my eyes, involuntarily part my legs and let out a low moan.

When I opened my eyes I saw Mac and Sheree were grinning at me and then at each other. Sheree teasingly lifted her crop top and revealed those monster titties in all their glory to a delighted Mac. She slowly fed one to him and he suckled her like there was no tomorrow. Prime tittie flesh ballooning into his hungry mouth made the swell in his jeans even more obvious and I was getting hotter and hotter watching the two of them getting it on. There was still plenty left that couldn't fit in his mouth but he didn't let this go to waste, massaging it with both hands. When he regretfully left one boob to move to the other, he continued to massage the swollen, cherry red nipple he had left glistening with his saliva.

Meanwhile Dan had pulled my knockers free from my bra and top and they were dangling, swollen and puffy, my nipples huge with desire. He had pulled my skirt up to my waist, my white lacy panties to one side, and was fingering my swollen, dripping wet twat, gradually increasing the tempo. Two fingers were inside me to the knuckle and his thumb was strumming my large, sensitive clit. He knew exactly how to bring me to the point of no return and he kept bringing me agonisingly close before easing off. I was frantic with lust. He had removed his man meat from his trousers and I was vigorously sliding my hand up and down it, using my copious pussy juices to keep him lubricated.

Finally we could bear it no longer and he lifted me onto his lap. Big as he was, he was able to enter me with no preliminaries. Usually we had to take it slowly but a combination of beer and the unbelievable amount of fanny juice in my tight slit meant he was in to the hilt which caused me to scream.

Mac had been kneeling on the floor, peeling off Sheree's panties, but at my squeal, they both turned to look. Sheree said "Oooooh, that's right, Dan. Get that great big schlong of yours up her tight little pussy. I bet that's stretching you good, Sammie?" I could only groan yes which made Sheree giggle. Mac had now dispensed with her panties (I'm amazed she was wearing any) and was spreading her legs wide. She held them up, giving me the perfect view of her pink shaven pussy and arsehole before Mac's face dived in and they disappeared from view.

Mac sucked and slurped on that overflowing cunt like a man finding an oasis in the desert which I suppose it might have been after his time without a fuck. He obviously hadn't lost any of his technique as Sheree was writhing in delight and begging for him to "Lick it! Oh God yes! Keep licking my clit. That's it. Oh fuck, I don't want to come yet but I can't.....aaaaaaaah!" He kept his mouth glued to her quim until she finally stopped writhing. "Jesus! That was amazing!" she said.

I had come just watching their display but both boys were still rock hard. "Ummmmm." said Sheree. "Look at those two lovely cocks. Why don't you come and sit side by side boys?" She patted the sofa next to Mac. Dan happily went over to sit by Mac and see what would happen next. His lovely big man meat swayed as he walked, making me want to taste it. Funnily enough, Sheree had had the same idea. She suggested a cock sucking competition to see who we could make explode in our mouth first. My money was on Dan as his prick had already been given a pretty good seeing to in my tight young twat. On the other hand, Mac's impressive boner hadn't experienced the delights of a female mouth for a long time.

We knelt in front of our men, our bare arses sticking up in the air. We both told them we couldn't wait to taste the creamy spunk that was going to explode from their great big dongs. We teased them by licking the mushroom heads like a lollipop before getting down to business. We licked them from balls to tip and sucked them while massaging their balls. We smacked them against our tongues and then began sucking them deeper and deeper. Needless to say, Sheree could deepthroat even Mac's impressive manhood. I couldn't quite manage that with Dan but got him deeper than I ever had before. I could tell from his moans that he was close.

Meanwhile Mac was groaning "Sweet Jesus! It has been so fucking long! Oh baby, keep sucking me like that. I am going to fill your mouth so good. Holy fuck, I had forgotten...oh, suck it...so good...my balls are so full for you...suck...suck...nnnnnnnnnnnngh!" Meanwhile Dan had simultaneously reached his own crescendo. Sheree and I wanked the boys into our mouths making sure we caught every single drop of delicious, salty jizz. We both opened our mouths so the boys could see the present they had each given us. We then had a long, lingering French kiss right in front of them, passing their creamy come between our mouths. Finally we swallowed it and showed them our now empty mouths.

Both boys' dicks had shown signs of recovery after this display but we knew they needed to rest a while. Sheree pouted. "Just when I need a lovely big cock in my cunt." she complained. "Maybe we can get them going a bit more quickly Sammie?" She knelt in front of me and rubbed her lovely big knockers against mine. When our nipples rubbed together it made me shiver with delight. She told me to lay on the floor then she straddled me in the 69 position. I had never done anything with a girl before and Dan knew that. I looked at him and he nodded at me with a grin like the cat that got the cream. Clearly this was one of his fantasies that he had never mentioned...

Sheree, of course, had tried everything and turned out to be an expert pussy muncher. I thought Dan was good but she was something else. I didn't have time to feel self conscious as her tongue was strumming my swollen clitty before I knew it. I cried out that it was soooooo good. I didn't think I could control myself long enough to try her pussy but she slowed her tongue, gently licked the petals of my sex and slowly lowered her kitty to my face. I gingerly stuck out the tip of my tongue and ran it along the length of her slit. I heard Dan groan and say "Oh God, yes Sammie. Let me see you eat that twat." I'm sure I was no expert and I have to say I find spunk a lot more delicious than fanny batter, but soon I was licking Sheree the way I like to be licked myself. I was rewarded by her wrapping her legs round my head, forcing my face into her dripping wet snatch and coming to a shuddering orgasm. She repaid me by reaching into her bag, pulling out a vibrator and using it on my clit until I screamed for mercy.

We looked at the boys, our faces glistening with cunt juices, and they were both rock hard again. We knelt up on the sofa and they pounded our dripping pussies while we whimpered our appreciation. Sheree begged Mac to take her up the arse. He couldn't believe his luck. I had never let Dan go there but since we were having a once in our lifetime experience, I told him I would give it a go.

Surprise, surprise, Sheree had a large tube of lube and a dildo in her bag. She offered to prepare my arse while the boys watched. Dan and Mac were stroking their swollen, purple flagpoles while Sheree spat on my arsehole and wriggled in a finger. "She's lovely and tight in there!" she told Dan. She lubed up the dildo and slowly worked it inside. I won't lie, I felt some discomfort and Dan said there was no need if I didn't want to but Sheree assured me I would love it when I had got used to the stretching feeling. After she had dildoed my arsehole a few more times, she removed it with a plop and squirted more lube into my gaping hole.

We knelt side by side on the floor in front of our men who were sitting on the sofa. Mac had his big mushroom head inside Sheree's bum after a couple of tries and soon he was balls deep to the audible delight of both of them. Dan gently eased his bell end into my arse and, thanks to the dildo and the lube, he was able to fuck me gently. Once again, the boys exploded almost simultaneously and Sheree and I were treated to a bumful of gooey spunk. Sheree couldn't resist, sticking her tongue in my butt and siphoning out my helping before showing it to the boys and swallowing it.

I think it's safe to say Mac returned to the army one happy and satisfied boy.

BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers