Soldier's First "Virginia Ham"

Story Info
Older Daddy Buck has a need; Roderick provides it.
2.3k words
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

I took the family on a cruise for the 2023 holiday season, just a distraction from our daily lives in Williamsburg, Virginia when I received a message online from Roderick.

"You've got the perfect stats. You're my kind of guy," he stated.

He liked older white guys (I'm 69) that stood at five foot eleven and 221 lbs., and I liked big, black cocks that were 35 and up, and on tall bodies, as this Fort Eustis Army Soldier was six foot three, 260 lbs., at least per his profile.

"You've got the perfect stats and the perfect cock," I messaged in response, as the kid was sporting a thick, eight inch branch that needed some attention.

We were three days out from pulling back into Miami, and five days from returning home when the family was out cold from partying all day, and I was up scrolling sites, checking to see if any hot guys hit me up while I was gone.

"I just bought a place in Newport News. You can be the first to break in my new sex room," he said to me. "Hell, you'll be the first guy I've fucked here in Virginia as I only been here three months."

That for sure piqued my interest as I was used to sheds, one of my work vans, or a Motel 6, for I never brought a trick back to my house in the town. I'd never been to someone's place and they had a perceived room, and when I asked him about it in another response, he sent photos.

"Got two slings, a fuck machine, a rim chair, lubricant placed throughout, a king sized bed, along with a full bathroom for preparation as well as getting the sex off you before you return home," he said.

He himself had a house that was decked out as I saw the makeup and knew exactly where he lived, as he lived only a few minutes from me. He sent me photos of his cock both hard and soft, and had me drooling and stroking as I sat beside my wife, wishing she'd wake up and help me.

"I'm on vacation right now, but I need to see you ASAP, buddy. You got daddy's throat and pussy twitching," I told him.

"I just wanna make them stretch. Enjoy your trip for now, and contact me when you get back and are all settled. I'm about to beat off and shoot this six day load all over the couch," he said in response.

I came three minutes later thinking about that missile of his shooting loose a long rope of sperm, possibly all over his furniture and the floor, vice me taking it all. If I was to touch down and see Roderick, he'd be the first guy I played with in almost a year, as my businesses were booming and I didn't have time to play, or would come across flakes. I ended up enjoying the remainder of the vacation with my wife and three children, and even had a good time when we reported to Florida. Roderick however was heavy on my brain each night when we were supposed to be resting, making me ruin wash rag after wash rag in the bathroom, as I would use them to clean up the mess I'd make each time I ejaculated. We landed at Norfolk International and I hired a driver to transport all of us to the house, with the kids and the wife engaged in silly conversation while my mind wandered to the first opportunity to see Roderick. We made it to the house at 5 p.m. on a Saturday, with the kids, all grown and owning their own homes across the state, kissing us goodbye then going on their way. The wife was beat and immediately showered, then changed into her night clothes for her slumber, and I was "up," pondering if Roderick would be free to host on a Saturday night.

"I'm tied up tonight with some friends from my unit, unless you can drop by in the wee hours," he suggested as he mentioned he would be the designated driver. "If you can sneak over when we're done, I can bet you it'll be worth it."

I told him I'd touch base with him later, as I would find a way to get to him at 3 a.m. if it came down to it, but I needed a diversion for the wife so she wouldn't suspect anything. The wife slept, and I watched college football while sipping wine, stretched out on the living room couch. I kept eyeing my phone, thinking he'd message me to come earlier or his plans changed, but the phone remained idle aside from the kids letting me know they made it home safely. 11 p.m. hit and I went to take a thorough shower, then retreat to bed before he'd message me when I laid my head down.

"You free around 1? I've been relieved as the driver from another friend, and I'm gonna grab something to eat then head home," he said.

I was already in the nude as my cock bounced and poked the wife in the back, waking her out of her sleep.

"Buck, what are you doing," she asked me. "Put that thing away."

The wife long closed down the sex department in our relationship, as she was more in favor of being a grandmother, or philanthropist, while my libido levels rose like the ocean. My lack of sex at home piqued my curiosity with sex as I found I enjoyed being with men just as much as women, if not more. I messaged Roderick boldly telling him I'd be at his place at 1 a.m., but first had to make an excuse to the wife.

"One of the drivers got arrested, honey. He's in Portsmouth," I told her, speaking on the city that was almost an hour away from where we lived.

She went along with it as she attested it to one of our troublemakers on the payroll, even stating "he was probably messing with some hooker on the wrong side of town." I was geeked, as she opened the gate for me to get some cock after months of being dry. I got dressed in a shirt and shorts, then put on my favorite Ralph Lauren boat hat and rushed downstairs to hop in the Expedition, calling Roderick as I drove down the street.

"I'm coming," I told him.

"Not yet, but you will," he responded as I jumped on I-64.

I made it to his place in a nicer part of the City of Newport News within minutes, as he opened his garage for me to slide my SUV inside. He directed me to come through the door on the side of the garage, which led to his kitchen, and to follow the sounds of the television in his dark house as I would head upstairs to his vaunted play room. He was laying in one the many slings he had in the large space, and had porn playing on a large television on the wall behind me. I didn't say a word as I was cheesing from seeing something I'd never experienced. I went over to Roderick as his big pecker was standing at attention, oozing precum on the side and ready to be sucked.

"You're not gonna take your clothes off," he asked me, as I went straight to place my lips on that dick as I was hungry for it.

I slowly got undressed, but didn't stop my focus on blowing Roderick's tasty prick, his precum even being sweet in flavor and making me want more.

"You gotta be one nasty slut to lie to the wife to come kick it," he said.

He was telling the truth as I had my needs, needs that the wife, or perhaps any other woman could no longer take care of. I damn near broke my neck with the motion of how I was sucking his cock, and once I became completely naked, I went to town on his big, sweet smelling balls as I could feel the cum cooking in his sack.

"You like that ass played with, too," I asked.

He declined my rimming as I was good at making a guy blow his load with the stroke of my tongue on his prostate, but he allowed me to lap away at his taint, while I stroked his stone hard cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you real hard," he said to me, and I focused back on the cock as I sucked the sides, the base, then took my mouth to the tip and lowered my head to get the entire thing in my mouth and down my throat.

He'd push me away as the precum increased, an indicator he was about to blow. He got aggressive, ordering me to get on the edge of the bed as if he was a drill sergeant, and lay on my back. He hopped out of the sling and walked over to the side of the room where a dresser was, and grabbed some lubricant, and a dildo.

"Whatcha gonna do with that," I asked.

He smirked, as he poured some of the lubricant on my hand and rubbed my manhole, then stroked some of the liquid on his cock as well as the toy. He came closer to me while I held my legs in the air by grabbing my toes, my ass puckering with anticipation.

"Daddy needs you to take it easy at first," I pleaded.

He pushed the dildo inside of me as it could've been as long as his cock, and it instantly vibrated, making me have to grab the edge of the bed from the instant orgasm. I screamed and whimpered from the sensation, as the pressure hit the right spots inside of me and triggered a tantric like no other. He pulled it out, then pushed it in as I got wet instantly, going back and forth for a few minutes, making my toes curl.

"Yeah, you just want that hole played with," he said. "It didn't hurt?"

"Fuck no, that felt wonderful," I said to him. "Push it in some more."

He instead turned up the volume on the toy as it was completely inside of me, beating up my sphincter and making me wail loudly. I remembered the last time I was fucked and it wasn't this good, as this bastard hadn't even pushed his manhood inside my pussy yet. He pulled it out, then jammed it back in a few more times before he replaced the toy with his cock, sending electrodes through my body.

"Look at that thing stretch," he said. "A natural pussy boi you are."

He dug inside of me and went much further than the toy, as I lost my breath when I felt his cock head beating inside the walls of my guts. No one had ever been that deep, and I loved it, as he had me in such a vulnerable position while insanely plowing me. He climbed onto the bed to go deeper, and I'd feel his hairy balls slapping my hole as he planted his cock, scraping the top of my hole in some instances, or brushing my walls in other strokes.

"You can really take some cock," he told me, as he grinded harder and I'd feel my body get warmer.

I knew I was ejaculating from my hole as it felt more intense than when I jack off, and Roderick mastered me doing it multiple times as he'd feel my hole tighten, then would go harder to make me shake. Roderick was impressive also not in that he could fuck, but that he had stamina, something my hole wasn't used to as the guys that fucked me in the past would last maybe five minutes.

"You got me all in the pussy," he said while now he was holding my legs and pounding me. "You even messed up my sheets."

"That's your fault. You got me so fucking wet," I said to him.

He diced me even more and I had to grab a pillow to cover my face from being embarrassed of making so much noise, only for him to grab it and stab me even more.

"Don't try to hide from me. Push that ass out," he said as he sped up his thrusts.

I exhaled and pushed my hole out as that made him crazier, and he'd start grunting, then moaning, then shoving that dick deep inside and keeping it there as he bred me. I felt the shards of cum spilling in me, further than anyone else that shot their load. He laid on top of me as I felt his sweat dripping on my body, and smelled his cologne, then after a few minutes he pulled out his soft cock, and helped me sit up on the bed.

"Dude, you had me dizzy for a moment," I told him. "That was some grand fucking."

"Well, you popped up on Silver Daddies and I had to get at you," he said to me as he sat on the bed.

We didn't say much else as he offered me his shower, and I ran over to the bathroom to rinse our scent off my body. I dried off and he was laying on his bed, halfway falling asleep, so I kept it business like and put on my clothes, then darted down the stairs and into the garage as it was still open for me to back out. I didn't roll home immediately as I had to play out the string of the lie, and so I hit up Wawa for coffee and a snack, then drove around Williamsburg until I decided to go home, get naked, and crawl back into bed to find the wife snoring like a freight train.

"I'd like to see you again," I messaged Buck.

He'd already blocked my number.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Man at the Mall A trip to the mall, a man who intimidates me.in Gay Male
Stepdad Teaches Me How Stepdad teaches his son to please men.in Gay Male
Becoming a Trucker Truck driving school makes my ass sore.in Gay Male
Taking One for the Team A young footballer tries to prove he’s a team player.in Gay Male
Early Morning Run Run leads to first time with a man, and…in Gay Male
More Stories