Soldiers turned to Whores Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had he pulled out then another cock was entering her. This man grabbed her long black hair and pulled it back painfully as he thrust his cock in her. The pain brought her to the brink of orgasm as she moaned in pain and pleasure.

Just as she was on the verge of orgasm she felt the cock emptying in her cunt. He released her hair and stepped away. She lay her face on the table and watched the woman on the next table being fucked and realized they were on display like merchandise in a store. She felt empty without a cock fucking her.

As she watched the woman getting fucked she was still on the edge and wished someone was fucking her. A man came up lifted her head and poked his cock against her lips. She instantly opened her mouth taking the cock in her mouth. As she was swirling her tongue over the cock in her mouth she felt a man suddenly jam his cock in her cunt. As he trust his cock in her she was pushed forward the cock in her mouth going deeper. The two men started fucking her she felt excited being fucked at both ends and felt this was her purpose in life to be used as a cum dump with cocks in her holes fucking her just for their pleasure. Soon she felt an orgasm building in her. She started pushing back on the cock in her cunt. Her lips tightened on the cock fucking her mouth. As the cock shot into her cunt she came and the man slapped her ass causing her squeal around the cock in her mouth. Another load of cum was dumped in her mouth and she gulped it down feeling it oozing down her throat.

The men stepped away as another man stepped up and spanked her ass hard. The man started pushing his cock against her ass hole she tried tightening her ass to keep him out but he again slapped her ass and growled at her then forced his cock in her ass. Her ass opened as she gasped in pain at the cock entering her. She felt it would split her open but the man kept pushing into her the pain was over whelming but then the man stopped and started to slowly pull the cock from her ass. As the cock was pulled back the man slapped her ass and quickly shoved it back in. He fucked her as he increase the pace and she soon felt the pain being replaced with pleasure she felt totally filled with cock. As the man reached around grabbing her tits she pushed back on his cock squealing with pleasure as he rode her ass. When the man came in her ass. She could only moan "fuck me fuck I need cock please someone fuck me.".

Other men came up and fucked her. She was fucked in every hole by so many men she lost count. Cum was leaking from her ass and cunt. Her hair was covered in cum when finally Hiro returned and released her restraints.

Maria was tired and sore as she stood up. "Quite a night you have had you had 20 different cocks in one of your holes tonight this could be a record." Hiro told her with a smile "I am sure you are tired now so lets take you up to your room and let you get cleaned up and rest. In the morning I will introduce you to the other sluts. You of course will be the head slut and we will describe your new duties. You will be the head comfort officer."

He led her to the elevator and took her up a floor. She was naked wearing only her combat boots and felt a bit of a chill as Hiro guided her down the hall. She saw nearly naked women standing in some of the doorways. Other doors were closed but clear sounds of sex could be heard through the doors of some rooms. What she could see the rooms looked like standard dormitory rooms with large beds inside. He led her to the end of the hall and used a key card to open a door. Holding the door open for her she went inside. There was a large bathroom just inside the door stepping inside there was a large room with a desk and chair with a laptop in the corner. A black leather couch and easy chair sat before a low round coffee table filled the room. A door opened into another room stepping into this room she saw a large closet along one wall which seemed to have her military uniforms and other clothing hanging inside. There was a massive bed with black fur covers in the center of the room and against the wall was a tall wooden dresser.

"Colonel Vale has arranged to have your things delivered tomorrow we shall go over your stuff and make sure they meet standards. We may need to get you some other things." Hiro explained "Now as the head comfort officer you will need to work with the others in your unit so we have given you space for that also. Come see." Hiro led her back to the front room to a sliding door opposite the entrance. Sliding the door open he revealed a large brightly lit room with a large hot tub in the center. "Plenty of room for you and the others here."

Maria was over come at the luxury she was given.

"Go get cleaned up and go to bed. In the morning I will come get you and you can meet the other girls and your new duties will be explained. This is quite an opportunity for you your life will certainly be changed by this assignment.".

Maria ran a long bath after Hiro left and climbed in soaking in the water.

Gail and Cathy awoke on the table both were confused and wondered where they were but then remembered the General had them brought here to help them meet standards.. Gail thought the General was such a nice man.

Turning her head she saw Cathy was awake and said to her "Oh my I am so hot. My pussy is wet." She noticed her voice sounded higher and giggled looking over at Cathy and she seeing Cathy's titties were bigger "oh you got big titties now.".

Cathy looked down and saw her enlarged tits and giggled "Oh kewl! you got big titties too."

"I am so horny" Gail said with a giggle "I hope we can get some cock soon.".

Cathy "You sound different!"

"Oh yeah we sound so girly now." Gail answered.

Just then Mr Hiro came in with a man in white lab coat.

"How are you girls." Hiro said as he came in.

"Oh Daddy Hiro we are so glad your back." Cathy said in a breathy voice.

"Very good lets take you back to your rooms and we can introduce you to your new commander Lieutenant Maria Riveria and get you briefed on your new duties."

He set bags of clothes on the counter "So get dressed you need to be in uniform"

The doctor undid their restraints and the girls sat up and started getting dressed.

Maria dozed off in the bath tub and awoke hours later. She awoke to a noise coming from the other room. Climbing out of the tub she grabbed a towel and went into the other room. She saw the lap top on her desk flashing and going to it saw a message flashing that she had a meeting in 30 minutes. Drying off she went into the bed room and saw a uniform on the bed with a note "wear this". Picking up the uniform she saw her rank insignia was properly placed and consisted of a standard colored uniform skirt. Stepping into it she pulled it on and noticed it seemed shorter then normal but she liked how it showed lots of her legs. The blouse fit tight pushing her bust up and showing lots of cleavage. There were a pair of black boots on the floor she picked them up and started putting them on she saw they were different from normal uniform boots in that they had very high heels and went to just below her knees. She pulled the boots on and laced them up. Standing she looked at herself in the mirrored wall and saw the skirt was very short barely covering her cunt. The uniform made her look like a slutty lieutenant. Looking up she noticed that the ceiling was also mirrored She picked up a hair brush from the dresser and brushed out her hair. A knock on her door brought her around going to the door she opened it to a thickly built nude Asian woman.

The woman said "You are wanted for a meeting!"

"Alright I am almost ready please come in."

The woman stepped inside as Maria stepped into the bathroom to finish preparing herself. "Are you from Japan?" she asked the woman casually.

"No Lieutenant I am from North Korea." the woman answered quickly.

"How did you get here.?"

"I was a body guard for a government leader but I got to old and fat for him. Mr Hiro heard that he wanted to get rid of me so Mr Hiro bought me and brought me here because I was trained to fight. I am a champion in the cat fights now. I owe so much to Mr Hiro and his organization." the woman explained happily.

Maria finished her preparation and turned towards the woman noticing her thick but muscular body. "Alright lets go."

The woman led her down the hall to the elevator getting in they went up several floors and the woman led her to a door opening into a large conference room across the room stood four women at parade rest wearing uniforms that looked like bimbo costumes. Two black women in blue navy cracker jack blouses you could see their asses poking out the bottom both wore black pumps with 6 inch heels. Both had huge tits that were barely contained by their blouses.

Next to them were two women wearing camouflage blouses their name tapes read Bimbo Slut. The blouses fit tight and were unbuttoned showing massive cleavage.. The blouses again left their asses hanging out. they wore no pants but had black boots that resembled combat boots with thick elevated heels. All four clearly had huge implants in their tits and asses and lips making them look like plastic bimbos.

The taller black girl had long straight bright blond hair with her thick lips made her look like a street walker. The other had a natural styled afro on her head dyed an orange color that with her big tits and big rounded ass made her look like a cheap nigger bitch ready to fuck anything.

"Hello I am Lieutenant Riveria I have just been assigned here" Maria introduced herself "I believe the General or someone will be here soon. Please introduce yourselves."

"I am Jackie and dis be a bad ass duty."

"I be Goldie hope da Generl come."

"I'm Gail this is soooo fun bein here."

"Cathy you can call me whatever you want."

The Colonel and Mr Hiro soon came in the room. Riveria called the room to attention. The women snapped to attention with Cathy and Gail standing straight giggling.

"At ease" Mr Hiro barked. The women relaxed as he started to speak "You sluts have been selected for the Gaishō unit. This is a long tradition in Japan but we think you are good selections for our restoration of this unit." he explained "Your duties will be overseen by me and my organization. You will be given scheduled times for certain duties. There will be times when you will just wait at your rooms in the doorways for clients who will come to see you It is important that you look good for these clients. The fees for the services you provide will be collected by management. You will do whatever they desire Management will keep you safe we do not want you harmed. You will have times you will be required to meet with people on line on our website. You will be given instructions on what to do to start these sessions but as the show goes on clients may ask you to do things you will always comply with these instructions. Other times you will assigned to perform on stage in the main ball room much like the karaoke show. The stage manager will help you prepare for these shows. Other times you will taken to one of the party rooms which I believe most of you have experienced. Lieutenant Riveria certainly had an experience there last night. Any questions."

"We be Hoes" Jackie said.

Gail and Cathy clapped happily at the question smiling widely.

"No your duties are very important to maintaining morale and happiness, many very important people will come to see you so you are vital parts to our organization. That is why you have been selected to be sluts here." Mr Hiro explained slowly. "Now Lieutenant Riveria needs to see the doctor. Kiro will give you four your assignments."

Hiro led Maria from the room and took her down to the doctors office. The doctor was waiting for them as they came in. "Get undressed and get on the table" Hiro ordered turning to the doctor speaking in Japanese "do you understand what needs done? Firm up those tits add a bit to her ass, dumb her down and give her a husky slutty voice also pierce her clit make her a Latin bimbo slut."

"Sure I will have her ready tomorrow." the doctor answered walking over to the naked Maria on the table. Turning he picked a syringe from the table filled it then quickly gave her an injection as she went to sleep the doctor placed ear buds in her ears. Waiting till she was unconscious before he started to work.