Solo Ch. 03: The Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nath nearly collapsed from the exertion, and laid his head on my shoulder. His still occasionally leaking cock rubbed periodically against my thigh. I grabbed Bill's head and forced him onto my dick.

"Clean it all, mouth wash Nath off me and then suck me dry!"

Bill, unable to move because my hand held him in place started giving oral for the first time. He was good. Obviously listened to my advice to Nath earlier. He soon licked me clean; my whole length, my ridge and all around my shaven balls. He then set off on my dick, sucking at it like a novice but with good potential. I decided to help him. My wife was due home soon and I don't want her to see me naked from the waste down with two men similarly attired.

So I held Bill steady with my left hand and with my other wanked myself into his mouth. Boom! As my balls tightened, I let go of myself so I could grab Bill with both hands and pull him hard onto my dick. Shot after shot after shot. Bill tried to pull back but I had him held fast and every time he tried his lips massaged my cock in tune with my throbs which resulted in more cum shots.

"Clean me!" I said again and Bill obediently did so albeit reluctantly. When I was satisfied he'd done enough I let him go. With that we dressed quickly, just in time for my wife to walk in through the door.

"How are they doing?" My wife asked of the decorators as they were passing her.

"Getting there luv, getting there." I replied, nodding at Bill who gave me a knowing look.

12