Solo Play to Make Him Jealous

Story Info
Adams not interested so Danielle has to take care of herself.
1.5k words
4.51
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debrac28
Debrac28
120 Followers

"So...what can I do for you?" Danielle said suggestingly to her husband. They were sitting in bed together, just about ready to turn in for the night. Danielle was feeling frisky and was hoping Adam was up for a little fun before bed.

"Not tonight, I'm exhausted," he sighed, not taking his eyes off the game he was playing on his phone. Danielle's mouth turned down into a pouty frown and she stared at Adam with her biggest puppy-dog eyes. He didn't even flinch.

Danielle felt dejected. She had been trying to get him worked up all day. She tried sending him sexy texts, not too obvious, but just enough to get the wheels spinning.

"I was thinking about something new I wanted to try in the bedroom tonight," she had sent at one point. It took him over 30 minutes to respond.

"Oh yeah?" was his reply.

"Yeah. Did you want more details?" She included and "eyes" emoji to enhance the "suggestiveness" of her text.

No reply.

He must be really busy today, she told herself. I'll just try to "encourage" him once he gets home. It's been over a week since we've had sex so it surely won't take much to get him in the mood.

When he had came home from work, Danielle had changed into her super short booty-shorty and a barely-there tank top with no bra (of course). This particular shirt made her breasts look amazing and she knew there was no way he'd be able to keep his hands off of her. He came in the door and gave her a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

"How was your day?" he asked as he removed his shoes and headed for the bedroom, ready for his change of clothes and bathroom break. He had hardly even noticed her. Work must have been much crazier than she thought.

"It was fine, pretty uneventful. How was your day?" she asked in return. He answered from the bathroom.

"It was fine. Pretty slow, actually. The day seemed to drag on forever," was his reply.

What the fuck? He had a slow, non-busy day and he couldn't take a few minutes to respond to her text? I mean, she didn't expect him to jerk off right there at his desk, but a little back-and-forth sexy talk would have been innocent enough.

Back in bed, she played over the events of the evening until she was thoroughly frustrated. "Did I do something to upset you?" she questioned.

"Why do you say that?" he spat out in an annoyed tone.

"You just haven't seem interested in me at all today. I tried texting you and even wearing sexy clothes for you and you haven't payed me any attention."

"Look, I don't know what to tell you," said Adam, clearly flustered. "I'm just not in the mood. You have toys you can use to get the job done, don't you?"

That wasn't the point. It wasn't that she was super horny and just wanted to "get off". She wanted to be close with Adam and be intimate with him. Why does he always think it's just about getting off? How many times had they had a conversation about this?

He set his phone down and rolled away from her, clearly done with the conversation. Fine. If that was how it was going to be, she'd show him just what he was missing.

She slipped off her panties and shirt so that she was completely naked. She opened her side drawer and pulled out her favorite toy - a rose shaped vibrator that had a sucking-type mechanism at the top.

She positioned herself in bed with her legs slightly spread. She pressed the power button to turn on the vibrator and started with it pressed against her breast. It came to life and started gently sucking against her nipple. She let out a soft moan, barely perceptible by Adam who was just inches away from her.

The device pulsed against her breast and she let it suck on her for a few moments, imagining it was a beautiful, blonde, petite, girl with huge tits sucking on her. With the vibrator on her nipple, she slid her free hand down to her crotch. She lightly caressed the skin just inside her thighs, carful not to touch any super erogenous zones just yet. She wanted to properly work herself up and going right in for the kill was never the way to do that.

She moved the vibrator down her chest until it rested just above her clit. One benefit of her doing this herself was that she knew exactly what to do and how to do it. She could get herself off in about 2 minutes if she wanted to. But that wasn't the goal tonight. Tonight - she was going to take her time.

She pressed the rose against her pelvis and pushed herself up against it. It pulsed and vibrated in a way that sent chills through her entire body. She grabbed her breast and squeezed hard while she slid the vibrator along the sides of her vagina, careful to stay just outside "the zone".

She could feel herself getting worked up quickly. She took a second to peek over at Adam, curious if he was fast asleep or trying to listen. He breathe was shallow and quick - he was still awake. Good. Hopefully this was miserable for him to have to sit and listen.

Danielle let out another soft moan and wriggled lightly in her spot. She wanted to make sure Adam was fully awake and aware of what he was missing.

She finally positioned the vibrator square on her clit. The sucking sensation was almost more than she could bear. She thrusted hard up against it, begging it to take her all the way. She rubbed it against her clit until she was just on the verge of climaxing. But not yet. She removed the vibrator and put it against the opening of her pussy, feeling the vibrations against her. She was so close to cumming that she just wanted to put it back on her clit and let it suck on her until she came.

She pressed the rose against her pussy and rubbed it back and forth. At this point, she was shaking the bed pretty furiously, and there was no way Adam was sleeping through this. She hoped he was lying there with a raging boner, wishing he had the guts to just roll over and fuck her until she screamed. She knew he wouldn't - he missed his chance.

She imagined him doing just that - turning in her direction and telling her "I can take it anymore", throwing the vibrator aside and grabbing her by the shoulders. She imagined him tossing her over and grabbing her hips, pulling them up against his crotch. She could almost feel his dick press against her ass as he tried to find the dripping wet opening of her pussy. Once he did, she imagined him shoving it hard inside of her, making her let out a light scream from the pain. He would grab the top of her shoulders for leverage and ram his cock inside of her, thrusting just a handful of times until he blew his load all inside of her, panting heavily.

At this point, Danielle was ready to cum. She put the vibrator back squarely over her clit and let it suck on her and pulse against her. Within a few seconds, her body started to shake and twitch as she felt electricity through every part of her. She came hard.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned. "Oh yes, oh god yes," she continued as the pink rose worked it's magic on her. She could feel herself cum and a wet stream squirt out of her. "Jesus fucking Christ!" she moaned loudly. Her body continued to writhe and pulse with waves of electricity as her climax peaked.

"Oh god yes! Yes, fuck me, yes!" she screamed. She let herself be fully engulfed in her orgasm and didn't pull the vibrator away too quickly, as she normally would have. Her clit was incredibly sensitive now and the continued sucking sensation and vibration was giving her an additional orgasm that made her squirt all over the bed. She rarely was able to get herself to this point and wanted Adam to get the full show.

She could feel herself coming down from her climax and pulled the rose off her pussy. She set it aside and gave herself a few minutes to catch her breath. She was panting heavily and feeling dizzy. It always took her a few minutes for all the effects of her orgasm to subside. She was enjoying it while it lasted.

Once she felt herself come back to earth, she sat up in bed and turned to find her panties and shirt. While putting them on, she felt Adam rustle in bed and turn toward her.

"Sounded like you enjoyed that a little too much," he quipped.

"Fuck you," Danielle responded. "I'm going to sleep on the couch. You can change the sheets."

And with that, she walked out of the room before Adam had a chance to respond.

Debrac28
Debrac28
120 Followers