Some Beauty Time

Story Info
A visit to the beautician with a little extra.
1.8k words
4.57
6.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha had made an appointment and allowed some time. She was due to have her Brazilian waxing appointment again. Not that she minded, she actually enjoyed it as a little bit of pamper time and she knew Barry loved the look and feel after it was done.

But it was a bit of a hassle organising her schedule and the teasing she knew she'd get from Barry. Samantha had noticed Barry's routine, she always felt better and more beautiful after her waxing and that made her horny but Barry thought Sam got off on another woman feeling Sam's pussy.

The booking was made and her schedule arranged, tomorrow was the day. Sam and Barry had a quiet night that night and during normal conversation she mentioned that there wouldn't be any sex tonight, Sam had a waxing booked in for tomorrow and she didn't want any tell tail signs that she had had sex, then just as Sam knew Barry was quick as a flash "you'll be horny tomorrow night after that chick has been at you, you must enjoy it, your always horny afterwards."

The next morning, Sam was organising her day, and making sure everyone else was taken care of, then she headed off for her day. It didn't seem long before her appointment was getting close, she headed to it. Walking in she spoke with reception and was guided through to get ready. Sam knew the drill, she stripped off her bottom half, and perched up on the table. Whilst she waited for her therapist to come in Sam couldn't help but think about Barry's thoughts and comments. She did get horny after these waxings, but she did it because Barry loved her pussy being bold. She loved doing something special for him, she loved the thought of doing something that wasn't the norm and it was her little secret that when she passed a hot guy down the street. Sam wondering if that guy wondered if she had a bald pussy.

Then the therapist entered, not Sam's normal one but anyway, what could possibly go wrong. They began a greeting style chat, discussing the weather, how busy life is in town today, how busy life is and today's treatment. Sam was getting into position as requested by the therapist.

Sam quickly had the thought that Barry would so love to be here, Sam was half naked, sitting on a bench and spreading her legs for a sexy young woman, she was actually very pretty, Barry would have a very hard dick right about now, Sam chuckled, the young therapist paused and looked up, Sam just chuckled to herself and passed the moment. The therapist was starting her work, focusing on Sam's pussy with her hands on her raised knees before she started applying wax.

Sam thought to herself "this girl is quiet friendly and very beautiful, her touch is very nice." Sam began thinking about Barry and what he would be thinking if he was here, how he would handle the situation, what would he be doing with his hard dick right about now. The therapist was continuing their friendly conversation while she waxed Sam. Sam's mind travelled back to Barry, and also the enjoyment she was feeling, having this beautiful young woman between her raised legs, gently working the sensitive skin around her pussy, Sam was really starting to enjoy the attention and the moment, goddam it Barry could have be partly right.

Sam realised in horror at that moment that her pushy was beginning to get wet, she was really starting to get horny and enjoy the sensation. The therapist continued her work, Sam was hoping her pussy wouldn't give away her secret but moisture was starting to form and leak form her pussy and run towards her arse while her lips began to swell from extra blood flow.

The therapist had noticed, thinking to herself that Sam was a beautiful woman, she knew that this shouldn't be happening but she was beginning to feel turned on at the moment. She had finished the waxing, and thinking quickly, she offered to clean up Sam's pussy of excess wax and apply a moisture rub. She quickly started rubbing around Sam's pussy, sam's mind was exploding, this felt so amazing but so naughty. Sam's normal beauty technician didn't apply a rub after the waxing.

The young therapist was really enjoying this too, and she could see Sam was in a place of great happiness and pleasure. She had been running her thumbs along the edges of sam's pussy, from near her arse, along the edges of her pussy lips, to the edge of her clit hood, just enough for Sam to love the sensation but not actually touching or inserting a finger in her pussy. Sam was entering a point of total pleasure and lust. Her eyes had rolled back, her eye lids were shutting, her mouth was beginning to gap open, her breathing was getting deeper and almost gasping, Sam was beginning to try and spread her knee's further apart and roll her hips to give the therapist more access and pressure on her pussy, her juices were running from her pussy enough to run over her anus.

The therapist began to increase the pressure and the speed a bit, noticing Sam's body reactions. She started running her thumbs, one after the other along Sam's pussy flaps with enough pressure to begin spreading them and spread Sam's pussy juices further, Sam gasped, trying not to moan too loudly. The therapist began working her thumbs into Sam's pussy just enough to tease her before gliding towards her clit.

Sam was thinking less and less about how Barry would be handling this, his dreams, he would definitely have his dick out and stroking it, about to cum, O-fuck, Sam was about to cum, the therapist was gently inserting more of her thumb into Sam's pussy, it was almost like a little dick fucking her, then rubbing her clit, O-fuck that felt good.

But before Sam cum, and cum hard, the therapist stepped it up to another planet, she began fucking Sam's pussy fully, and quickly with two fingers on one hand, applying a gentle rubbing and pressure on her arse, and then to top it off she bent forward and began sucking on Sam's clit. For the first time in her life Sam was with another woman, having sex with another woman, cheating on Barry, but O-fuck it felt amazing, and there wasn't a dick so was it really cheating, wait, O-fuck, Sam started coming. She was lifting her hips trying to give the therapist more access to herself, trying to increase the pressure, her body began to spasm, she was beginning to moan uncontrollably, the therapist was sucking on her clit and flicking her tounge across her clit, her fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy and with a curled motion touching bits of her pussy that felt so amazing, her other thumb had pressure rubbing her arse.

Sam exploded, she cum hard, and kept cumming for what seemed like hours but was in fact a minute or two. The therapist felt Sam cum, felt her cum hard, and gently stopped the direct pressure and stimulation before it was too much, she was enjoying this as much as Sam.

Keeping just enough pressure and stimulation happening to draw out the pleasure. Sam began to come down off her high as the orgasm began to settle, Sam had never cum so intense or completely before.

She started to get her mind back, just as the therapist lifted her head enough to give Sam a kiss, Sam was shocked at what had and was happening. Sam started saying that "I've never been with a woman before and am totally embarrassed by letting this happen." Sam started to ramble a bit saying that "my husband always wanted this to happen and teases me about it happening often."

As Sam was preparing to ramble some more, the therapist kissed her again, then smiled, and telling Sam "please don't feel bad, Sam you have done nothing wrong or out of place." The therapist said "I'm not a lesbian either but have been with a couple of women before, but I just saw an opportunity to share a special sexy moment with an amazingly beautiful woman, I felt a little bit horny today and right now I can feel my own pussy juices starting to run down my legs."

Sam listened to her, and said "thank you."

It had been such a special day for her, and thinking about things a bit Sam asked about the juices running down the therapist's legs and again repeating that she had never been with another woman before.

The therapist smiled and give her a quick kiss, then she shifted her standing position from between Sam's legs to beside her, she picked up Sam's hand and gently guided it between her own legs that were slightly spread, Sam just then realised the therapist was wearing a skirt, short skirt and yes Sam cloud feel the girls juices on her inner thighs, they were so wet, and slippery.

Sam glided her hand up between the girls leg's until she could feel her wet panties that covered a very wet and hot pussy. Sam had never touched another woman's pussy, and this one was hot and wet and wanting attention.

Sam began rubbing it and slowly while rubbing it pulling the nickers aside. Almost instantly, Sam had her fingers running along the therapist's pussy, a very wet pussy, her eyes began to roll back as Sam tried to do to this hot wet pussy what Sam loves being done to her pussy.

It seemed like an instant that the therapist began cumming, as she began to come down from her own orgasm, Sam inserted two fingers into the therapist's pussy, feeling a lot of moisture and heat but also the spasms of her excited pussy, as if trying to pull Sam's fingers further into her pussy.

The therapist gave Sam another kiss and said "it sure feels like you've been with women before, a lot" and smiled.

Sam removed her hand and thought what the hell, she licked the therapists pussy juices from her fingers, and suck her fingers enjoying the juices and flavours.

Sam and the therapist smiled, and hugged, sharing the special moment, the therapist began finishing off her job with a quick tidy up and making sure Sam was right and happy with everything.

Sam was thinking whilst getting up and dressing, "my husband is going to cum so much and love this story so much, would you mind if I bring him as well next time, I don't think he'll let me come alone anymore "

The therapist thought about it briefly, and developed a cheeky smirk whilst watching Sam get dressed said "I'd love that, do you think we could tie him to that chair and make him watch and not be able to touch you or himself while we do everything?"