Some Changes in Cassidy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds of thought, and she spread her labia. Her clitoris was clearly displayed on the TV.

"You've never seen it like this, have you?"

"No," she said, mesmerized by what she was seeing on the screen. She gasped as Newt's finger picked up moisture from the exposed pinkness, then gently began caressing her clit. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen, watching her own engorged nub moving back and forth beneath his finger, even as her body squirmed.

"Back to the video," he said.

Yes, the video, she thought, working to regain control. She watched the woman and heard her moans as the bald guy worked on her clit. Then she was on hands and knees, and the long cock disappeared inside her. Cass was mesmerized, even when the bald guy ejaculated on her face and mouth.

"Well, you did it," Newt said when the video ended. "Want to watch more?"

"No, I want you to ... " She paused.

"Say it."

"I want you to...to fuck me," finally left her lips. "Like they did," she added. "And record it with your computer."

"What?"

"We can watch it when we go to bed, but you have to swear you'll delete it."

Newt's brain was spinning, unable to comprehend what had already happened and was about to happen. He certainly wasn't going to refuse any of her requests, particularly the recording. When he looked at Cass, there was no doubt about what she wanted.

In the sunlight in the family room, the video was recorded.

They replayed the video with the two new leading characters in the sunlight on the family room carpet...and recorded it, with sound, on Newt's computer. And speaking of sounds, Newt had never heard any like the ones coming from Cass during their time on the carpet.

"Want to watch it right now?" Newt asked, still on the carpet.

"No," Cass mumbled as she crawled to her discarded clothing. Without standing, she was soon fully clothed. It was her mind's turn to be scrambled. What had just happened? As she stood, she looked outside--it was still light, and anyone looking at the window would have been able to see her...naked, or at least topless. She nibbled her lower lip. It was the rest of what happened that had her reeling--watching porn, seeing things she'd only heard about from Newton, who enjoyed embarrassing her, usually in private, but not always.

And now there was a recording of... She cringed. What had she been thinking? She obviously hadn't been, although... Her cheeks pinked as she realized how much she'd enjoyed it, both the watching and the doing. That reminded her of the "later tonight" she'd talked about. Could she watch...herself?

She decided to start dinner, hoping that would clear her mind. It did help, and, thank goodness, Newt left her alone. Her mind was able to multitask--dinner moved along nicely, but memories of what she had watched kept surfacing, much to her chagrin. They were so unlike her, or at least the way she'd always been and the way she wanted to be. It was like she was suddenly two different people. She couldn't ignore how she'd felt and reacted this afternoon, nor how she'd always been and wanted to stay. She'd have to learn how to deal with it, she supposed.

Dinner was good, with Newton smiling at her the entire time. At first, it annoyed her, then made her tingle, then back to annoyance once more. They took a pleasant walk around the neighborhood, holding hands, and talking about nothing in particular. Back home, it was TV and reading until Newt told her he needed to be at work early on monday, so they'd better get to bed.

Once there, Newt switched on the computer. Cass was tempted to tell him to turn it off, but when it began, she couldn't stop watching. It was her, doing all those "things," and the sounds...the sounds had her heart pounding. The sex was nearly as wild, loud, and satisfying as the afternoon had been. But, Cass slept well that night

*****

On Tuesday morning, Newt was off to work, and Cass was in the midst of her chores when a faint remembrance worked its way to the surface, a remembrance from Sunday afternoon that evidently had made more of an impression than she had imagined. It was the image of the woman walking through the streets of the city ... naked.

Cass had never exposed her cleavage, even her bathing suits were very modest. The thought of having someone see those special parts of a woman's body had been horrifying. But, the walking woman had done it; the women in the photos had done it; the woman in the video had done much more than that. It was a strangely fascinating vision, so foreign but intensely intoxicating, much to her bewilderment.

She decided--she had to do it.

She looked out the window. It was raining, perfect for what she had been planning for the last hour. She told herself over and over that she could do it...would do it. She went to the bedroom, removed her shorts, blouse, and bra, then pulled on a pair of slacks and nothing more. She was ready.

Downstairs, she put on her raincoat and a matching hat, went to the garage, and headed downtown, a few raindrops speckling the windshield. The rain was necessary to justify the raincoat...and the experiment. Downtown, she drove until she found what she needed--a deserted street two blocks long that ended at a large warehouse. She parked.

She was sure she could do it, despite how strange it seemed. Still, the pounding of her heart was exciting. She opened the door and stepped out, and turned to face the warehouse. Hands on the lapels, she spread the coat, exposing her breasts. She'd vowed to hold it open ten seconds, no matter what. She began walking.

"One - two - three," she counted aloud. The cool rain and breeze had her nipples crinkled and hard. "Four - five - six." Her breasts were wet, water running down her stomach. "Seven - eight - nine - ten." She'd done it. No one had seen her, but she'd been topless. Now, should she return to the car with the coat open? That would double her exposure.

She turned, took one step, and saw two men heading toward her. The coat was instantly closed before the men completed their conversation and looked at her.

"Everything okay?" one of the men asked.

"Fine," she answered, hoping she wasn't blushing. "That's my car," she said, gesturing, then quickly grasping her coat as it began to gap open.

"Have a great day," he said and disappeared through a door.

It had been close, but she was sure she hadn't been seen. She was surprised as she sensed a feeling of disappointment within herself. She climbed into the car but stayed there, thinking. Disappointed? She'd been appalled at the thought of being seen. Where had this feeling of disappointment come from? Her mind was working. Maybe?

Cass started the car and drove away, her mind still in high gear. Twenty-five minutes later, she pulled into the parking lot at Dawson Park, a municipal park about as far from her house as she could get and still be in the city. It wasn't in her original plan, but her mind's reaction after her downtown adventure had caused her to amend that plan.

She could see a long asphalt path winding across an open area before disappearing into some trees. With the rain, the park wasn't crowded, but there were people. She was going to do it, but this time, she had her phone and would take some keepsakes. She climbed out of the car once more and traversed the path to the woods. The light rain continued, and the breeze had increased. When she turned to face the car and opened the raincoat, the wind filled it, totally exposing her topless condition.

She began walking, once again feeling her nipples contract and harden, accompanied by lots of goosebumps. Halfway back, she hadn't been seen and slowed her pace, working to deal with the dichotomy that was engulfing her--being horrified at the thought of being exposed, and disappointed at not being seen.

Something caught her eye--a car was pulling into the lot. It parked a few spaces away from hers, and a man climbed out in running gear. Cassidy was about ten feet from her car when he turned his head.

She'd been seen..., and her heart was pounding."

"You look cold," he said, smiling.

His saying that made her shiver, and not from the cold. He was surely "seeing" her.

Cassidy closed the coat, having no idea what to say. That hadn't been a part of her plan. But the runner was about to help. He stepped around her car, smiling, and she knew she was blushing.

"I see your wedding ring," he began. "I'm married too...and I've dared my wife to do this. She always says that no one really does it except in porn movies." He paused thoughtfully. "Would you be so kind, and I know this is asking a lot, but could I take a photo to show my wife?"

If she did, it wouldn't be him seeing her walking by topless. It would be her baring her...tits so he could take a photo. She had another thought, though.

A deep breath. "Two conditions."

He raised his eyebrows.

"First, I cover my face." A nod. "I take a selfie of us with my phone."

A more vigorous shaking of his head this time. He pulled out his phone and stepped backward a few steps.

There was no one else around. Cass opened the coat, shrugged it off her shoulders to her waist, and put her hands over her face. She waited.

"Letting nature take its course," he said with a chuckle.

Cass knew what that meant.

"Done," he said and moved beside her.

Cass wrestled her phone from the coat and quickly took two selfies. She pulled the coat around her.

"Thanks," he said. "Your hubby's a lucky guy." He winked, and as he turned to walk, she saw the bulge in his running shorts. She closed her eyes as the guy jogged away in the rain.

Back in the car again, she stared at the phone. A deep breath; there was the picture. She was standing there, topless, with a man she'd known for three or four minutes if even "known" was the proper word. Plus, his "letting nature take its course" was obvious--her nipples were hard, the areola crinkled and surrounded with goosebumps.

She'd done it...and wanted more. But not today.

*****

"Did you go out today? I see your wet raincoat hanging in the mud room."

"Had to run to the store; it rained pretty hard for a while."

"It got colder too.

"Sure did," she answered, remembering the pictures on her phone.

"Want to watch some special stuff tonight?"

"Special stuff?" she repeated, chuckling.

"Just a thought. You seemed to enjoy it the first time." Newt started toward her.

"Stay away, you pervert," she said, searching for an escape route. There was none, and he had her. Down she went Newt on top of her.

"I'm going to tickle you till you say yes, and you'll love every second of it."

The kids being at gramma and grampas was allowing them some interesting times. His tickling was one of them. It began as sheer torture with hysterical laughter accompanied by severe squirming from Cass. Newt had discovered, by overdoing the tickling one time, that this produced a very different result. The laughter turned to squeals and moans, the squirming to almost rhythmic undulations. The torture had changed to an unexpected sexual arousal.

Still tickling with one hand, the other edged its way up the leg of her shorts. Her intense squirming made it a little awkward, and his hand was caressing her butt cheeks. He decided quickly, his finger slipping between the two cheeks and touching the pink rose bud he'd looked at longingly so often. He moved that finger, and it was able to slide into a very wet and more familiar place. It was quickly back to the rosebud, pressing gently until, very slowly, it slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Newt," Cass moaned. "What ...?" But she didn't resist, didn't fight it at all. Wiggling, the finger was in to the second knuckle. "Oh god, Newt, you've never done that before."

"Should I stop?" The finger continued its wiggling movements to only more moans from Cass. "Gonna watch tonight?" he asked again.

"Yes," she gasped.

He withdrew his hand. "Good. Tonight should be interesting then."

"Bastard," she groaned, as she always did when he pulled something like this. But she knew he was right--tonight would be unique. And the feeling of his finger; she'd never had that before. Maybe more tonight? After what she'd done today and then Newt's torment, she'd be ready.

After dinner, she read her book periodically, and recounted her day in between. It had been more exhilarating than she had imagined--and she wondered what she could do next. She still had eleven or twelve days to herself. Maybe she could get some ideas from her "watching" tonight. She was also wondering just how far she was willing to go, both on her personal adventures and on things she was sure Newt would conjure in his sexual mind.

At bedtime, she got a sinister smile from Newt, who was already naked; she hadn't spotted him stripping, but there he was in the well-lighted family room with all the blinds raised.

"Take your clothes off, babe."

Being seen naked by a stranger in a far-away park was different than being seen by your next-door neighbor--at least it was today, but she wondered.

"Just be happy that I take my clothes off upstairs."

"If we're going to watch, you'll need to do it here."

"We have a nice flat-screen in the bedroom, and we'll be able to do wilder things up there." She wasn't sure why she added that last but thought it would probably work with Newt.

He shrugged and smiled, and soon they were naked in the bedroom, ready to "watch."

"Any suggestions," he asked. He looked at her from head to toe as he asked, disrupting her concentration. But she was ready.

"Just like downstairs, I can't imagine having someone see me naked. I might have a stroke or heart attack...or worse."

"I've seen that in you," he said, "but that's the next step, you know."

"What do you mean, next step."

"Well, you were totally shy and timid, then you met me, and the sex began. You've started watching porn, and the next logical step is to moon someone, or flash them, go skinny-dipping with a group, greet the pizza delivery guy topless, stuff like that."

"Would you like for the pizza guy to see me topless?"

"Any guy who delivers pizza knows what a woman looks like topless. So, no surprise, and you are semi-spectacular topless," he said, reaching for a breast

She didn't protest as he played with her nipple.

"They're nice, but not that nice," she pleaded gently.

"Let me parade you down Broad Street topless, and we'll see how nice the guys think they are."

"No way," she said, but that wasn't what her secret mind was saying--it was overheating at the thought of what Newt had just said, walking topless down Broad Street. Or naked? With men watching her...with men watching her.

"We'll see," he said. "Let me see if I can find some videos of women enjoying just that."

"But they're used to doing that."

"Had to be a first time."

She'd had a first time, and the guy had liked what he saw. It was a start

.

"Here's one," Newt said. "Let's watch."

They were watching, but, as always, Newt was enjoying the situation, enjoying Cass's body. She was amazed that he could caress and squeeze her body almost endlessly, his erection throbbing the whole time--as it was now. The woman in the video was chubby, her breasts smaller than Cass's and droopy. But she was walking along a street in a city and passed several men, finally stopping to talk with three, then sitting on one's knee while they laughed and talked.

Newt found two more that she watched, but the picture of the woman sitting on a man's knee stuck with her, and she began to plan.

"Ready to do that?"

"What do you think?"

"Work on it," he said. "I'll help."

It had been hard, at first, to think that Matt would be happy with others seeing her nude body. Now she knew that kinky as it seemed, he was proud of her and wanted to show her off. She wanted them to eventually be naked together.

"Let's watch this one," Newt said, starting a new video. He pushed her down, flat on her stomach, so she could see the TV, then lifted her hips.

She looked up at the video, the woman's position matching hers. The man was squirting something onto her butt. At the same time, she felt Newt's fingers at her dripping pussy, briefly inside, but something else too.

Newt was not surprised that Cass was wet--very wet. She had gotten to be more and more like that as time had passed. His finger, inside her, was gathering wetness, and he gathered another couple of drops as he exited. Her ass was in the air very slightly, aimed toward him, and he reached under her with one hand, parting her labia and rubbing her clit. The reaction was immediate, her body jolting, her hips rising even higher. He caressed until the moans were almost continuous, his eyes glued to the TV as his finger pressed against her ass, and was quickly inside her.

Still rubbing her clit, he pushed harder, the reactions of her body to the clit stimulation making what he was doing much easier. In to the second knuckle, then as far as his finger would reach while still working on her clit, her moans were getting louder and louder. until there was one long and loud groan, her ass squeezing his finger over and over...five...six...seven...and eight times. She collapsed onto the bed.

But Newt wasn't quite finished yet. He took hold of her hips and lifted her just enough to fill that warm and wet tube that needed to be filled.

"Newt," Cass gasped.

Still holding her hips, he began to pump, harder and faster until he groaned and emptied into her. He loved it so much, he just lay down very gently on top of her, kissing her ear.

"Oh," she responded as his softening cock slipped out of her.

"Sometimes we need to sleep. We have a lifetime of doing this ahead of us."

"Umm," she cooed. "Will you still want to do this when I'm eighty years old?"

"Yes, but it will probably be different then," Newt answered, chuckling.

"Probably," she said, her voice drifting off.

Newt carefully lifted himself off of her, moved beside her, and pulled the covers over both of them.

*****

The pancakes were tasty, topped by the real maple syrup that Newt was fond of...insisted on was probably more accurate. Cassidy had gotten an especially warm kiss, and Newt left for work, unaware that her heart rate was already accelerating as she anticipated her day, nothing firmly planned yet, but she knew the approximate final result.

The episode at the park had been unnerving and intoxicating. When the man had spotted her with the front of her coat open, giving him a peek at her bare breasts, that was one thing. When she had folded the coat to her waist, giving a full view of her tits and her entire upper body, and taken a selfie of the two of them, she realized it was something else. It was entirely captivating and enticingly addictive. She was gazing at the photo on her phone as those thoughts raced through her head.

What would she do today? She wanted something different. She paced and thought, thought and paced. In bits and pieces, a plan began to form. Another few minutes, and she had it. But dirty laundry and a spill on the carpet had to be dealt with. By noon, the laundry was ready for folding, and the carpet was spotless. A quick lunch of cottage cheese and pineapple, and she was ready to begin.

Upstairs she brushed her hair, holding it in place with two clips. A touch of lip gloss, a pair of shorts that were a little tight, and a shirt that she usually wore with another shirt under it. It had two narrow shoulder straps, a large scoop neck, and huge openings for her arms that extended halfway down her sides. Those two items, along with a pair of sandals, were her entire attire.

Cass stood sideways in front of the mirror and raised her arm. Bare skin and a hint of ribs greeted her eyes. She slowly leaned forward, watching the swell of her breast appear. More lean--more breast. A tiny bit more lean, and a nipple appeared. She smiled, ready to go.