Some Changes in Cassidy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, who are they?" he asked after receiving a welcoming kiss from Cass.

"I'll introduce you."

"This is a friend of mine, Mikaela Mahoney, and her boyfriend, Caleb Daniels."

"Nice to meet both of you," he said from the driver's seat, still looking puzzled.

"We have a surprise for you and for Caleb," Cass began, "and we think you'll both enjoy it."

"What kind of surprise?"

"No hints, so it'll be a total surprise, right, Mikaela?"

"Absolutely. I don't think either of you will be disappointed."

Cass noticed Newt checking the rearview mirror, trying to get some views of Mikaela, she was sure.

"Mikaela and I met when I was, um, shopping, and we discovered we had some things in common, and we've gotten to know each other while you were away." A big smile toward the back seat. "And I just got to meet Caleb today." Her mind was saying, and pretty soon he'll be seeing my bare tits, and you'll be seeing hers. That was almost harder to deal with than the stage at the club.

More get-acquainted chatter and they were pulling into the driveway, the "surprise" looming before them. Once inside, Newt wasn't going to forget about it.

"So, what is the surprise?" he asked with a big smile.

Cass knew he was probably anxious to get to the bedroom, tolerating the surprise because of their guests. She glanced at Mikaela, who nodded gently. Cass had prepared ahead of time, the computer attached to the TV as she'd seen Newt do. She'd previewed both tapes, and one was better than the other, i.e., showed more than the other. She picked up the flash drive.

"We're going to watch a video, and no questions are allowed until it's over, okay."

This time Newt glanced at Caleb, who shrugged.

"Deal?" Cass questioned.

"Sure," Newt said, his response echoed by Caleb.

Cass turned on the TV, booted the computer, and plugged in the flash drive. The anticipation had been building, and the time had arrived.

The big screen lit up, and in just a few seconds, Cass and Mikaela appeared in their business suits and the five-inch heels, strutting sensuously around the stage. Both ladies were much more interested in watching the men's faces than in watching the screen. There were two sets of very wide eyes.

Both ladies stripped off their skirts, straddled their ties and, slid them back and forth on their crotch, then sold them. Now the men were stealing glances at the women. Jackets were off, each performed a sexy stunt, and then Cass approached one end of the stage, facing directly into the camera. She flashed her breasts once, then twice, and three times. She could see Newt chewing his lower lip.

Next came the other end of the stage, the flashing giving an excellent profile view of her breasts and extended nipples. Flash number three took place in the center, and then, with her back to the camera, her bra came off, she bent down, and when she turned, there they were in full display. From the corner of her eye, she could see Caleb looking at her, transferring the picture on the screen to the lady sitting just a few feet from him.

But it was Mikaela's turn, and she was on hands and knees smiling at the crowd when Cass sneaked up behind her and loosened her bra, letting it fall away. The camera had a perfect view of her two huge breasts, first just hanging, then swinging, as Cass moved her from side to side. A little dancing and then...

The camera had sound capability, so they had been hearing the applause, hoots, cheers, and calls to take it off. Now they could hear the bargaining about the G-strings, and very quickly, both were very naked, except for the hose and heels. The final thing was the dual splits. Money and clothing were gathered, and the stage was empty when the video ended.

There was a moment of silence.

Newt turned his head. "That looked just like you in that video," he said, smiling.

"And Mikaela, too," Cass added.

"Was just going to suggest that," Caleb said.

"So, how was it?" Newt asked.

"Couldn't you tell from the video?"

"There were lots of smiles...which is a little surprising based on the Cass I know."

"Well," she said, " we've been..." She paused, wondering if she should continue with what she'd started. "We've been experimenting," her cheeks reddened, " and I decided to do a little on my own."

"So, this wasn't your first time?"

"Just a couple of quick flashes."

"So, my dear Mikaela, how did you get to be a part of this? And have you been experimenting too?" Caleb joined the conversation.

"This is my first one, and I ran into Cass on one of hers. It seemed exciting, so I asked if I could join her on her next one. I have to admit that I wasn't expecting this, but wow."

"So, can we expect that you two will want to do more adventures?" Newt asked with an expectant look on his face.

Cass smiled at Mikaela. "Sure, but we might need some help."

Smiles and nods of agreement from the two men.

"You know," Newt said thoughtfully, "the video was beyond belief, but we weren't there, were we, Caleb?"

"You're right," Caleb answered, guessing where Newt was headed.

"Encore, encore," Newt called.

Cass laughed. "We can't since we sold parts of our outfits."

"I vote for the encore, and I just thought of something else."

"Hold that thought," Mikaela broke in. "I think there are some ladies clubs where they have male strippers."

"Wait, wait," Newt said, laughing.

"Yeah, we'll do an encore if you guys will favor us with a show." Cass was shaking her head.

Newt had enjoyed watching Mikaela in the video, but to see that pair live and just a few feet away was very enticing.

Caleb had Mikaela, but there was something about Cass, the whole Cass, that was fascinating to him, and he was willing to put on his own show to see her up close.

"Now for the thought I've been holding. This looks like an extended evening, so why don't we order pizza delivered...and the ladies can flip to see which one answers the door topless.

"Thanks for that option," Mikaela snorted.

"You said you were looking for more adventures, so I'm helping."

"I don't think that's what we were thinking of in the way of help."

"We'll both go to the door," Cass said, giggling and getting into the mood of the evening. "One will pay, and the other will take the pizzas."

"Even better," Caleb said, nodding. "Now what?"

"Since we know what we're doing, we'll go first. Should we skip the business suits?"

"Oh, yeah," Newt said.

The ladies disappeared upstairs to get ready.

"So, what do we do?" Newt said with a shrug.

"Have you watched stuff on the net with male strippers and stuff?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah, some."

"Those guys have lots of women around that they tease with. We only have two."

"So, are you asking if we can, well, each tease...two women?"

"I guess. If they don't like it, they'll tell us." Caleb nodded. "Mikaela said you guys have two kids."

"Yeah, they're at the grandparents for two weeks, one of them gone."

"Your wife looks fantastic, Newt. I was amazed that she had children."

Newt chuckled. "She's special, for sure. And, as you probably caught, things have heated up recently and quickly. Then, there's the video."

"I've hinted to Mikaela about something like that, but her doing it was a total surprise. Nice that she happened across Cass."

The ladies appeared, and despite having just seen the video, seeing them now in the tiny bras, bikini panties, thigh highs, and the five-inch heels had two hearts pounding.

The men sat, and the women began their music-less dancing. They had obviously used Cass's mist bottle to make their bodies glisten. Mikaela moved away, and Cass moved sensuously from Newt to Caleb and back. She bent and removed one shoe, then put her foot in Newt's lap. He slowly removed the thigh high, sliding his fingers along her leg. She bent and replaced the shoe and moved sensuously to Caleb. Mikaela had shared Caleb's words with her.

She removed her shoe and placed her foot in his lap, surprised at the feelings she was experiencing. He mimicked Newt, pulling the hosiery down, his fingers sliding along her very shapely leg. He continued along the bottom of her foot, tickling her and causing her to jerk. She bent and replaced the shoe.

Cass stepped away from Caleb, then turned her back toward him. He was the newcomer here, the crowd at the club concentrated into one person. If she was doing a special show, it was for Caleb--Newt would get his shows in private. In an instant, she decided not to hold back, to make this show, well, a good one.

Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra and spread it wide, finally letting it fall to the floor. When she turned to face Caleb, her hands covered her breasts. She quickly moved one, then the other, giving teasing looks to what she knew he wanted to see. She began to move her body very sinuously and sensuously, squeezing her breasts and moving them from side to side.

Her hands moved, a thumb and finger grasping each nipple, extending them and her breasts. She released the nipples, stepped forward, and put her hands on the arms of Caleb's chair, swinging her breasts back and forth in front of his face. She knew they didn't swing like Mikaela's would but didn't care. When she'd worn that shirt with the huge sleeve openings, she'd been touched. She wondered what Caleb was thinking; would he like to touch them too?

She straightened and took a few steps to Newt's chair. She knew what he was thinking. Hands on the arm of his chair, she bent slightly, letting her's swing, gently bumping his face. He leaned back, smiled, and tucked his thumbs into the waistband of her thong. She watched his eyebrows raise in question. Her big smile answered the question.

The thong was quickly on the floor, and Cass was naked except for her heels. She decided to simply spin around twice, then move to Caleb. She was amazed at the feelings racing through her body. She'd been naked at the club and close to the man who purchased her G-string, but it was momentary. This would be closer...and as long as she chose to make it. She had something in mind but hadn't decided yet.

She stood in front of Caleb, watching him watching her body. She decided. Cass turned so that she was facing away from him. Very slowly, she spread her legs slightly, then bent from the waist and took hold of her ankles. Once more, she wondered what Caleb might be thinking. She slowly straightened and without looking at Caleb, moved to Newt, repeating what she'd just done. After a few seconds, she straightened and turned to Mikaela.

"Your turn," she said, stepping aside and anxious to see what Mikaela had in store for the guys.

She went straight to Newt, kicked off her shoes, and leaned in close to him, speaking in a very suggestive voice.

"Without touching me, unfasten it."

Newt reached around her knowing he couldn't do it without some touching but did notice the very pleasant aroma of her perfume. The unfastening was quickly complete, the bra dropped away, but she didn't move. He knew those luscious mammaries were right there, occasionally bumping against his shirt. At last, she stepped backward, and there they were, milky white and smooth skin, tan areolas, and darker tan nipples. She bent over much deeper this time, smiled at Newt, and began the swinging. At full swing, Newt was sure he could hear them slapping against her sides.

Mikaela stood and moved to Caleb. "Hi, babe," she said softly, jiggling her breasts in his face. His turn to lower a thong.

"You gonna give Newt a show?" he asked loud enough for all to hear.

"Should i?" She turned her head and smiled at Newt.

"Well, Cass did well by me."

As she moved toward him, Newt was thinking that what had begun as a rerun of the act at the club had moved to something with significant sexual overtones. And Cass, of all people, had been the instigator, at least of the sexual part. And the men were going to be the ones baring themselves before too long.

But she was right in front of him now, naked.

"Lean back." Mikaela was licking her lips.

Newt leaned back in his chair, watching her step up onto the seat, getting a very pleasant view. She stepped up again, one foot on each of the wide, soft arms. With her feet three feet apart, Newt had a perfect view of Mikaela's womanhood as it pumped back and forth above his face. He gripped the chair arms tightly to keep his hands from roaming to where they didn't belong.

"Can you help me step down?" she asked, extending a hand.

This part of the show was over.

"Men or pizza?" Cass asked.

"You guys have anything to do for the rest of the day?" Caleb looked from Newt to Cass.

"Nope," was the unison reply.

Cass called, and thirty to forty minutes was the delivery estimate. That would make the delivery arrive at about seven-thirty.

"So, what will we wear?"

Cass shrugged. "How about jeans? We're about the same size...from the waist down."

That brought four laughs.

The ladies went upstairs to select their jeans, and Newt turned to Caleb.

"Did you have trouble keeping your hands under control?"

"Holy shit, I did, and I'm guessing you did two."

"That sure went from a repeat of the strip show to sexual teasing pretty quickly. And it was Cass that kind of started it. You won't believe that, just a few weeks ago, she wouldn't wear a blouse that showed even a tiny bit of cleavage." Newt chuckled. "Thank goodness, in private, she was very different."

"Well, Mikaela was a lot like that, but this thing with Cass has shown another side of her. And tonight, she wasn't going to be outdone." He winked at Newt. Those are two HOT women."

"Not going to argue with that."

"I'm going to take a photo when the pizza guy gets here. And, hopefully, it's not a female. If it's a guy, he's going to get a real treat."

The ladies returned in nicely tight jeans and, apparently, nothing else. Both Newt and Caleb decided that sitting and talking with two attractive and topless women was the way to go. They shared information, finding that Caleb was a CPA, Mikaela worked as a design consultant for a large department store, Newt headed the financial group for a large car dealer, and Cass was a stay-at-home mom. Finally, the doorbell rang.

The ladies ran to the door, ready for this adventure. Cass opened the door.

"Hello," she said, Mikaela beside her."

"Hello, um," the young delivery guy said, eyes wide and looking from one to the other

"Oh, wait," Mikaela said. "Honey, do you have money for a tip?" she called over her shoulder.

"Sure," Caleb answered. "Come get it."

Mikaela ran back into the living room, her boobs bouncing.

"How's your evening going?" Cass asked, smiling.

"It just gets better and better," he replied, staring at her chest.

Mikaela was back quickly with a bill she handed to the delivery guy. Cass took the boxes of pizza and smiled.

The delivery guy's eyes were in high-speed motion. "Um," he said, "maybe you should check to see if these are what you ordered."

"Good idea," Cass said, handing one of the boxes to Mikaela. Cass opened her box and checked. "Pepperoni and sausage. That's one we ordered. Check yours."

Mikaela opened her box, the lid bumping one breast. When she pushed it further open, the breast bounced back into place. She giggled.

"Oops, and this looks like Hawaiian." Another giggle as she carefully moved the box away from her body to close the lid.

Cass stepped away from the door. "Thanks." It appeared the delivery guy wasn't too anxious to leave. She closed the door and turned to see both Caleb and Newt with their phones, having recorded the whole thing.

"Good job, ladies," Newt said. "Let's eat."

The pizza was good, particularly since everyone was hungry, and there was lots of laughter and teasing, including Newt licking a piece of pepperoni off Cass's nipple and Caleb doing the same with a piece of pineapple off Mikaela's. When the pizza was gone, it was time.

"Male strippers on tap," Cass yelled.

"Can't wait," Mikaela said, seconding the idea.

"Unlike you guys, we haven't had time to plan, so give us a couple of minutes, okay?" Caleb asked.

"Sure. We'll keep busy somehow."

The two men retreated to the other room to plan.

"What's to plan?" Caleb said. We just take off our clothes.

"I just got an idea. Upstairs, hiding in my dresser from a few years ago, are two jock straps. If we replace our boxers with those, it might give the girls a little extra kick, you know."

"Let's do it."

Upstairs they changed, laughed, then made a decision.

"So, um, how about you dance for Cass, and I dance for Mikaela."

"Was thinking the same thing," Caleb replied. "And we can do it at the same time and see what reaction we get. We may want to stop and watch, you know."

"Perfect, let's go."

Back in the family room, they found the ladies seated comfortably, waiting for the show to begin. The men were ready, but uncertainly ready as they'd never done anything of this nature previously.

"We decided to do our stuff at the same time," Newt said, smiling at Mikaela.

"You'd better get started, then," she answered, wiggling her eyebrows. "I'm ready."

As both men began moving their bodies in a sexual manner, Cass smiled at Caleb.

"Why don't you stop for a while, and we'll just watch?"

"Um," he said, pausing his movements, "we'd agreed to--"

"--Let's watch," she interrupted, patting the seat beside her. "I'm sure you'd like to see what those two are going to do."

Caleb shrugged and wedged himself into the chair beside Cass.

"I guess we're the main attraction," Newt said, smiling at Mikaela.

"Not us, you, so, get it off."

Newt unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside. The shoes were next, and then he loosened his belt and zipper, feigning their removal several times before sliding them down his legs and stepping out of them.

"Whoa," Mikaela said. " Now, there's something I've never seen before."

Stripping in front of a topless Mikaela had Newt's jockstrap fully loaded and Newt a bit uncomfortable. Mikaela leaned forward in her chair, anticipating the big reveal.

Across the room, Cass was watching her husband about to reveal his cock to another woman, realizing, of course, that turnabout is fair play. And she had Caleb's reveal to look forward to.

Newt turned his back to Mikaela and flexed his glutes. She giggled and gave each one a smack. Her sharp touch didn't do a thing to ease the pressure he was feeling, so he decided to ease that pressure, slowly, and he hoped enticingly pulling the jockstrap off, his erection bouncing to attention, a foot from Mikaela's smiling face.

Her immediate reaction was to take hold of it--that's what she usually did--but this was a little different. Newt wasn't "her guy." But she did check out that thing waving in front of her face. He'd gotten a good view of her earlier; this was her turn. She couldn't help but wonder what the future might hold.

Cass was waiting, anxious to see what was hiding in Caleb's pants since her total experience with cocks was Newt's. He seemed to sense that and teased her, even when down to his jockstrap. He moved it back and forth, pulled at the edges giving her brief peeks, until finally taking it off, giving her plenty of time for visual observation. Like Mikaela, her first impulse was to grab hold of it...with something.

Now, due to the pizza delivery, the women were topless while the men were naked.

"You guys are welcome to spend the night," Newt said. "Plenty of room."

A quick glance at Mikaela and Caleb said, "Tomorrow is Monday, and we both need to go to work. We'd better head out."

Mikaela nodded agreement. "He's right, but let's get together tomorrow evening for dinner. Maybe we can plan one more adventure for this week."

Newt chuckled. "I'll reserve a booth at Benson's. Is seven o'clock okay?"