Some Changes in Cassidy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to the park this time, but to the mall close by, both of which were a long way from her home. She parked, took a deep breath, and headed for the mall doors, a small purse on a delicate chain over her shoulder. Actually, she had something positive to accomplish and headed for the grocery store. She grabbed a cart, and as she started up the first aisle, she noticed the woman in front of her leaning on the cart and checking her cell phone, probably looking at her shopping list. But her posture was perfect for what Cass wanted to accomplish.

She got her cell phone from the purse, leaned forward on the cart handle, and felt the cool air on her breasts. It was happening. Slowly she traversed the aisles, able to glance down the front of the shirt and out the sleeves. Two or three times, she sensed men shuffling along slowly beside her. As she was looking at snack crackers, she heard a voice.

"How do you get the nerve to wear that?"

She turned to see a young girl she guessed to be twenty years old, an amazed look on her face.

"I'm not sure it's nerve," Cass replied. "It could just be stupidity."

They both laughed.

"I have a friend," she began, looking around almost guiltily, "and she's after me to do stuff, like go braless in a nearly transparent blouse or wear a half-bra with a low-low cut top. But, I mean, you're way beyond that."

Cassidy bit her lower lip and smiled, debating about what to say. Why not, she decided.

"It started when I sort of accidentally saw something on the internet, and it lit a fire in me. I couldn't stop wondering what it would be like."

"Me too, kinda. But I'm terrified of having someone see...what I can see through that sleeve. And if I looked like that, maybe I'd be braver."

Cass chuckled to herself. It didn't take a baggy sleeve to tell that this young girl had a huge set of hooters hiding beneath her blouse.

"I don't think that has anything to do with it. And, the fear of being seen is fascinating,"

"But you know you're going to be seen with that shirt."

"I guess I'm wondering what else may happen, like a young lady talking to me about it."

"I'm Mikaela Mahony," she said, "and do you give lessons?"

"Cassidy Ward, and I'm not qualified to give lessons."

Mikaela looked around once again. "Would you be willing to have an accomplice on your next adventure?"

There was a surprise that Cass hadn't expected. But, having another person certainly increased the possibilities. But, it had to happen soon.

"If you're sure, okay."

They exchanged cell numbers, hugged, and parted, Cass back to leaning on the cart. She was in the paper goods section when...

"Very nice, very nice," a deep voice said. "I wish my wife had a pair like that."

She looked up into a pair of deep blue eyes, long blond hair in a ponytail, a big smile, and a cell phone she knew had just taken a keepsake photo.

"Thanks," she replied, hoping she wasn't blushing too vividly.

"You wear this outfit often?"

She wasn't going to answer that, but she did remember her last outing.

"You took a picture, didn't you?"

"Yeah, cause I've never had a chance like this before. My wife would never forgive me if I tried that with her."

"So, you do it to a stranger."

"They were right there, and it wasn't exactly an accidental exposure."

"So, you owe me one."

"What?"

"Come here, behind the paper towel display...for a selfie." She hooked her thumbs in the two sleeves, pulling them together and filling her cleft. She took the selfie with Mr. Ponytail beside her, who took one more photo of her exposed tits.

Smiling broadly, he was on his way, gazing at his phone.

Cass finished shopping, used the self-checkout line, and decided to continue. At the clothing store, she needed to use the restroom. When she exited the women's room, a man exited the men's room. The small chain that held her purse slipped off her shoulder, and she struggled to catch it, knowing the bending she was doing was giving the man a very clear view.

As she was slipping the chain over her shoulder, his hand went into the sleeve and squeezed her breast, then pulled on her nipple. She was about to chastise him when...

"Great tit," he said. How's number two?" His hand quickly went to her other breast, squeezing and pulling on the nipple.

She wanted to slap him, to call him nasty names, maybe kick him in the balls. But she didn't. She stood still and let him squeeze and fondle her tits. He was behind her now, using both hands to squeeze and caress, sounds of his enjoyment filling her ears. He rolled both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He pulled on one, then the other. He pulled harder until she grunted.

"Great tits, babe. Thanks for letting me play."

A woman appeared in the hallway; the man smiled and was on his way. Cassidy's now very extended nipples created rather significant bumps on the front of her shirt, causing a frown from the woman who disappeared into the women's room.

She couldn't just stand here, wondering, so she left the hallway trying to decide what had just happened. The guy, without saying a thing, had just started "feeling her up." And despite what her brain was saying, her body said otherwise...she had enjoyed it, even the too-hard pulling of her nipples, maybe particularly that. She wondered what was wrong with her. As a test, she tried to picture the man having sex with her. She nearly vomited, thankfully. It was just the other she enjoyed.

Cass wondered if it was time to tell Newt, perhaps include him somehow. Maybe a few more experiments, and there was Mikaela now. What could the two of them come up with? She sat on a bench and looked at the latest selfie. Not quite the exposure of the first, but the shirt squeezed into the cleavage made it more interesting. Her mind switched to a mental picture, a selfie of her with the guy squeezing her tits, pulling on her nipples. She was breathing so hard she knew she needed to head for home.

Once there, she stowed the things from the grocery store, then went to her room and took a photo of herself, bent over slightly, her tit exposed through the huge sleeve opening. Photo number three for her collection. There was a man in two of the photos, but it was the man not in the photos that kept invading her brain. If she concentrated, she could feel his rough hands squeezing her breasts. Before today, only Newt had ever done that. As she thought of Newt, she wondered what tonight might bring.

Despite the thoughts and feelings she was having, she needed to shower and wash thoroughly before Newt came home. She wanted to feel ... clean. The hot shower was soothing and relaxing, and her breasts received a thorough cleansing. When she was dressed again, she remembered Mikaela, and began thinking about what they would do together. She wasn't sure what that might be; perhaps they could discuss it together.

"You ready for bed?" Newt asked, a knowing smile on his face.

"Sure," Cass said, wondering.

"Are we watching?"

"Sure," she repeated, knowing Newt well enough to be sure he had something on his mind.

Five minutes later, teeth were brushed, Cass had on her tiny pj's, and Newt was naked.

She wasn't going to tell him why, but Cass felt she owed him something special. She smiled.

"Special request night," she said. "What do you fancy?" She knew Newt would be surprised and was excited about what he might request.

"Limits?" he asked simply, smiling.

She tried to see into his brain, wondering how willing he was to test her limits. Plus, she wondered what her limits were, particularly after today.

"None."

"Well, now, that could change my thinking. Can it be multiple parts?"

"No limits." What was he thinking?

"Dance for me, the most inventive and sexual dance you can do."

"Okay, but I thought we were going to watch."

"You said multiple parts were okay."

"Do I get a request, too?"

"Only fair."

"Prop your pillow and sit there -- no touching unless I ask."

"So, conditions. I can handle it, though." He climbed on the bed and leaned back. "Go."

Cassidy smiled internally; her parents had forced her to take dancing lessons for several years, not dancing as she was about to do, of course. But she was ready. She lowered her eyes and sensuously liked her lips. She stood on tiptoes and began to move, twisting and undulating her body. She peeled off the sheer top, then, ass toward Newt, she bent and slid the equally sheer bottoms down her legs. She turned to face him, arms high above her head. She moved from side to side, her breasts swinging back and forth. Thank goodness for their time on the internet.

Cass dropped her hands to her breasts, sliding them downward, the nipples bouncing from finger to finger. Down across her stomach and belly, one hand going between her legs and probing her pussy. She raised it slowly toward her mouth, sucking hard on two fingers. Her body undulating, both hands took hold of her breasts, squeezing, kneading, and caressing. Her nipples received special attention, her moans accompanying the pulling and twisting until they were long, stiff and swollen.

Still twisting erotically, she climbed onto the bed, moving slowly toward Newt. He was breathing heavily, his cock stiff and pointing straight out from his body. She straddled him, flicking her nipples against his lips.

"Don't you dare," she said breathily as the long and hard nipples caressed his lips. Then she added, "Squeeze them."

Almost instantly, his hands began kneading and squeezing, pressing them together and then apart.

"Harder," she grunted.

He squeezed harder.

She pressed her nipples against his mouth. "Bite them," she urged.

He sucked them into his mouth and nibbled both one and then the other.

"Harder. Bite harder." She couldn't see his eyes open questioningly, but squirmed as his teeth dug into her tender flesh. She squealed quietly. "More." It hurt like hell but was what she needed after what had happened today.

"Cass?"

"Want me to bite your cock like that," she said, her mouth against his.

"What's going on?"

"What do you want? Tell me what it is, and I'll do it."

"I just want you."

"Tell me," she insisted.

"Do whatever you want," he whispered, closing his eyes again.

Cass leaned back slightly and dropped her hips, feeling his erection bump her ass. She reached behind her and aligned it, then let the tip part her labia. She loved the groan that brought from Newt. She lowered her hips a tiny bit, and the head began to slip inside. She stopped and watched an almost pained look cross Newt's face.

"Fuck, Cass, he groaned, closing his eyes.

He began to raise his hips, and Cass raised hers as well. She heard the frustrated sound and slid backward, leaving his throbbing erection standing alone. But now, she lowered her head, and quickly the head pressed through her lips to meet her tongue.

"Is that good?" she said, the head still in her mouth.

"Cass, it's ..."

His words cut off as her mouth swallowed him completely, her face buried in his pubs. She didn't move. She felt his cock twitch in her throat. Still, she didn't move. His hands locked into her hair. She felt things going black, and she released him, gasping for breath.

It was his turn to say, "More."

So she gave him more, deep into her throat once again, Off again, and then deep once more. She felt his hands pulling her hair and knew what was about to happen. His hands were holding her head still as his hips began moving faster and faster. She'd seen a face-fuck on the internet, and now it was happening to her. She was sucking hard and gasping at the same time as she felt him suddenly still, the warm and sticky cum filling her throat and mouth as she struggled to swallow.

Newt released her hair, and she raised her head to see him breathing hard, his eyes half-closed.

"Cassidy Ward, if I'd have known this would happen, I'd have started you on porn years ago."

"If I'd have known, I'd have been more than willing."

"So, what's next?" he asked, hoping she'd know what he meant.

She did, but she answered, "Watching is next."

"But you haven't --"

" -- Don't you worry about what I haven't," she said. "I'm doing fine. And let's go to the family room to watch. I love the big screen."

Newt seemed oh-too-happy to go to the family room.

"You want the lights off, or should I close the blinds?"

"Neither," she said.

Newt looked from her to the open windows, smiling at her.

"So, we might be showing off my beautiful and very hot wife tonight?"

"We need to talk about that one of these days," she said, surprising him.

"No shit?" He saw her smile and nod. This was something he was going to have to think about.

He hooked up the computer to the TV once more, then turned to Cass.

"Did you enjoy last night?" he asked, an innocent tone to his voice.

"Sure I did." Then she remembered. "Oh, that."

"Well?"

"It was different, and felt kind of unique ... and good. Plus, there was what was going on in my brain, too."

"What was that?"

"I dunno, kinda like when you were young and sneaked out of the house late at night to go do something with your friends. It was forbidden, so that made it twice as much fun."

"I wondered," he said. "You didn't fight it at all. So, I'm going to pick out something special for tonight. Then you can have your choice."

Newt poked away on the computer, searching until he found what he wanted.

"I hope I can keep my hands off you while we watch."

"No need to do that," she teased. "Within reason."

A very interesting smile and Newt started the video.

Cassidy watched, giggling periodically as Newt poked here, squeezed there, and tickled everywhere. The video was similar to one she'd seen before, but had her heart pounding, along with other physical reactions. She surprised herself by not resisting when he subtly worked his hand between her legs. She felt one finger, then a second entering her, and surprisingly stayed perfectly still. Nevertheless, it altered her breathing.

But something different was happening on the screen, and Newt was eying her curiously.

"Newt, is this your way of suggesting something?" She had to speak loudly to be heard over the moans, groans and screams coming from the TV.

Newt shrugged but smiled too. "It is a thought," he suggested.

She watched the pair on the screen--the woman did seem to be enjoying it. Would it be like sneaking out of the house at night? She wondered. But, as she wondered, the video ended, and she felt Newt's thumb begin to caress her clit.

"Do I get my choice now?" she gasped, her legs spreading involuntarily.

"Would you rather I continue what I'm doing or change the TV?"

"Not a fair choice," she groaned, ready to collapse.

Newt leaned in and kissed her. He lifted his thumb.

"Not sure whether to thank you or to say keep going." She received a big hug.

"What would you like to see this time?"

"Something about public nudity,"

Newt smiled again. "What's this thing with public nudity? Something I should know about?"

"Maybe one of these days," she said, knowing that would stoke his furnace.

"Just let me know."

They finished the video, and Newt picked up where he'd left off, substituting his tongue for his thumb. Bed felt wonderful, and Newt cuddled against her, squeezing her breasts which made her day complete.

*****

"Hi, Cassidy. I've been waiting for your call."

"Good. Are you still game for some adventure?"

"I think so. What's your idea?"

"I don't have one yet. Let's meet and see what we can figure out."

"Wow," Mikaela said. "That would be cool. I work a late shift, so I'm free."

In thirty minutes, there was a light tapping on the front door.

"It's open," Cass called as she put the last dish in the cupboard.

"Would you like coffee, orange juice, or maybe a Bloody Mary?"

She heard loud laughter from the living room.

"The Bloody Mary might loosen me up," Mikaela chuckled, coming into the kitchen.

"You'll be fine. The fact that you're here tells me you want to do it, or at least try it."

"I guess so," Mikaela said a little nervously. "Coffee, I guess."

They sat at the table, smiling and looking at each other, each working to decide what to say.

Cassidy was studying her guest carefully, something she hadn't done at their first meeting. Mikaela had commented about Cass's breasts, but hers were much larger. She had long black hair, a complexion that looked like permanent tan, nice long legs, and what Cass thought was a very shapely butt. Her eyes sparked, and the deep dimples only enhanced her appeal.

"How old are you, Mikaela?"

She smiled. "Old enough to do something like this. I'm twenty-three."

"So you have a friend who keeps bugging you to do it?"

"She won't let up. Oh, and she has photos of herself skinny dipping, so...:"

"Skinny dipping is being seen," Cass said. "Do you want that, or perhaps the adventure of maybe being seen?"

"I guess yes," Mikaela answered, laughing.

"I know what you mean. I'm a little like that too. But, both times, I was seen." She showed Mikaela the two selfies she'd taken.

"Are they strangers?"

"Not any more." A mutual chuckle. "And they got photos of me with my face covered."

"I wonder how I'd react knowing people had pictures of me...naked?"

"Easy to find out," Cass assured her with a chuckle.

"I suppose, but what are we going to do to, well, find out?"

"I've done both, so I kind of know, but I'm guessing you've done neither, so that's where we need to go. Plus, depending on how that goes, I have another one that's, well, a huge jump in one of the directions."

Mikaela nibbled her lower lip. "A huge jump ... in which one of the directions?"

Cass smiled at Mikaela, surprised she seemed interested in a huge jump before she'd taken the first small step, very different from what she'd done.

"You're sure?" Cass checked.

"I haven't promised anything, so I can back out," Mikaela said, giggling.

Cass thought for a moment. "Want to make it even more interesting?"

"I'm starting to sweat, Cass. I've always been daring as hell about doing stupid thing that could be a little dangerous, but never anything about getting naked or," she gulped, "being seen naked."

"Has that ever happened?"

A pink-cheeked Mikaela answered, "One boyfriend and a peek for a couple of others. All very private.

"Let's see how brave you are. Without me telling you what the 'big jump' is, you give me your pledge that you'll do whatever it is."

Mikaela took a deep breath. "You're going to do it with me?"

Cass's turn for a deep breath. It was something she'd thought about, but she hadn't decided to do it since it was so extreme. If she agreed to do it with Mikaela, she was committed. She'd actually done a little research--it had to happen in three days.

Mikaela sensed what was happening. "Wait. You're trying to decide too, aren't you? This must be a really big jump."

Cass giggled. "Are you available three days from today in the evening?"

"I can be."

"We're in, then," Cass said, extending her hand.

"Wow," Mikaela said as she shook Cass's hand. "Now, you can tell me."

"We better sit down."

They both sat on the love seat, not leaning back, their tension obvious.

"Have you heard of The Sisters of Jezebel Club?"

Mikaela's eyes widened. "No, but ..."

"Its full name is The Sisters of Jezebel Strip Club."

"Cass. Are ... you ... shitting ... me?"

Another giggle from Cass. "Should we both back out?"

Raised eyebrows from Mikaela. "We shook."

Cass thought Mikaela might let them off the hook, but that wasn't going to happen. "Naked?"

"I'll go as far as you go."

"Naked?"

"You're talking about more than topless with a G-string, aren't you?"

"Our choice for amateur night. Naked is allowed. And do you dance?"